Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.

Go down 
+4
CWIS
Lost
Wolfie977
Moonie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 9:17 pm

Loathing.

Gridd's skyscraper lined streets were bustling as usual. People were always going place to place. Whether it was children studying their arts,
or people on the way to work. The city was a miss mash of color. While everything on the streets, and indeed the colors of each building, were a flat Onyx, each window let out a different color. Streaks of blues, greens, and...

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 Rosado
Pink.

Azul briefly saw her, moving through the crowd, but that was all it took to duck into an ally. Their last 'date' didn't really go so well. For once,
Rosada had the nerve to actually STOP him. He had been so close to cracking in, and then everything went to shit. God he could still remember the alarm tripping. As he disconnected himself from the system, giving up on his prize (boy his employer was going to be pissed about that) he whirled around, ready to make an escape, when he saw her.

"You know Todd,"

'Oh fuck you bitch.' Azul thought bitterly.

"When you left the gang, you left a real gap. We had to find some other blue themed masochist. You know how many blue themed masochistic orphans there are? Nooot a lot." Azul chewed on his lip, as her holographic display (She always had the ugliest, grossest pink) faded away. She walked forward gracefully, stopping and leaning forward, tilting her head. "Look, I won't say our little fling hasn't been fun, it has...but the others found out I've been letting you go.
We've lost too much territory to you, ya' know? Why order our services for 50,000 when they can buy you for 20? Sooo...I'm supposed to put you down now."
And then she pulled out a fucking gun. There was a strange look on the girl's face. Some strange mix of remorse, and a smile. She wasn't gonna pull the trigger, she didn't have the raw nerve too.

BANG.

Honestly, the highlight of the night was pulling the bullet out later, after decing it wasn't enough to warrant a replacement leg. Just another problem ontop of everything else.

But it was fine. Everything was fine. She was going to follow him into the alley, they'd have banter, and they could go back to how things used to be.

What did the rest of the Gang have that he didn't, after all? Look, just because he left a tip on them didn't mean he was a bad guy! He'd left her name out of it! He'd even warned her! So long as she had stayed away from them sh-...oh. Right. She liked those losers.

Though, as she entered the ally, he was firmly aware of the fact that she was pulling a taser out of her pocket.

Son of a-  

'...Why the fuck am I about to stab myself?' Yeah, that was...a real question. The tip of his sword was just inches away from his chest. The highlights of his arm, which had briefly switched off, turned back on. He dropped the sword, and it vanished. Also, some of the others were beating Gaia's corpse like idiots. Azul stared. Had they failed in saving her...? Was this just them being assholes? And then a girl fell out. And some guy he didn't know started hugging her.

And suddenly everything clicked in Azul's head. And a sneer began crawling across his face. "So that's it, huh? You let THIS thing terrorize the planet for years. And all for a girl. The boy let out a brief chuckle. "What a joke." Azul shoved his hands in his pocket, and made to leave the cave.

Yeah, he had figured out Gaia wasn't exactly in control, even before Lucian had. But he wasn't going to say anything. Why should he care if the thing lived or died? It was obviously evil. Though, one thing concerned him.

That Black ooze coming out of Gaia...that was the same Ooze that was coming out of...

...Maybe it was time to go see that guy and ask some questions.

As Azul was leaving the cave like a cool guy, he was aware of a rather loud rumbling...it wasn't like the cave was collapsing or anythi-he had to throw himself out of the way of a falling rock.

Fuck.

Yeah, now it was time to run like a cool guy to the exit. Honestly? He wasn't sure how long it had been anyway. So taking his time probably wasn't a good idea.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 12:34 am

With Lucian's final assault on the core, it seems that was enough to fall the mutated monstrosity before them. Milton himself had to take a knee from the exhaustion of both battles occurring within such a short time. He breathed a sigh of relief as the feeling that he had done the right thing instead of the straightforward task of killing Gaia. He was prepared to dismiss Phobetor and pack his gear away until Tagiser's familiar voice echoed in the cave. While Phobetor glared at the horseman Pestilence, Milton followed him up to Gaia's body.

"Tagiser, you've arrived! We've dealt with Gaia as I promised, so your people are free to- wait, Shiar? Morgasimer informed me Shiar was dead... I'm sorry for your loss."

And then came the pinhole of light in the looming darkness of their cavern. Tagiser was already active in attempting to break open the carcass with his massive hammer.
"Please! You must help me!"
"A-at once, sir!"

While Tagiser kept smashing it in, other Seekers joining in on the destruction, Milton decided to put his Zeroedge blade to use and rested the edge against the pinhole of light, pushing and smashing against the bug's chest to break off more pieces until their prize was visible. A young woman in the center of the shell... Tagiser confirmed the joyful news himself. Shiar had been freed.

"She's alive! Thank goodness. Alright, now that we have that settled, we really need to-"

At this point, there was nothing more to be said. Before he could finish, the core had raged with energy once more, both Seeker and persona staring at the glowing purple entity of emptiness. The cave shook, the core bounced wildly off the walls, and the consensus on what to do next was swiftly reached- it was time to run.

"Agreed! Grubby, you go ahead of me! I can pick up the rear of the group!"

Making sure the rest of the group was running ahead, Milton's nanosuit rippled into his speed-enhancing slick form as he blazed across the ground, setting his weapons away as Phobetor departed with his cackling hiss of victory. Perhaps it was the sense of urgency that reminded Milton of the timer running in his mind. In the heat of the moment, he nearly forgot that they were on a time limit.

"I don't wish to apply more pressure to the situation, but we had a limit of two hours to return to Junction. Jump preparations are already underway. Our ship's just out near the cave entrance. Everyone who's coming to Junction better get onboard! I'll try getting a signal from the lab to relay our conditions!"
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 1:36 am

Can't even fuggen believe it I tells ya. What a wild ride from start to finish there. We get our asses in the cave an' who else're we fuggen fightin' but Lolth. She's flingin'er damn spells, hittin'em with Crown'a Madness, an' a fuggen, I don't know whatcha call it... fuggen eyeball pops out'er damn belly an' instead'a killin' the damn bitch everyone starts givin'er their healin' potions! Now I tell ya, I brought my damn dagger out then, had me fuggen worried. Was thinkin' I was gonna have to put some friends down fer a minute but they pulled through. Beat the bad guy, saved the fuggen day like adventurers do. Surprised the lootin' ain't start yet. Looks like everyone's all down in the dumps fer some reason, thinkin'er Divine Avatar's in under against'er will. I can see that, I can see that. But them's the breaks, pal. Can't save everyone, not always. Ya do what ya can do, can't do no more'n that, sometimes it ain't enough. Sometimes ya gotta make the hard decision an' do what feels bad fer the time bein' an' maybe the rest but it's good in the long run. Ain't nobody ever said adventurin' was easy. 'Cept fuggen dumbasses what get themselves killed lookin' fer gold.

But what Lolth said there, and the black sludge... s'got my head scratchin'. Guaran-fuggen-tee the Warlock's involved in this somehow, just gotta figure out his pattern there. ....ah I'm too old'n dumb fer that shit, thinkin' I'll tell the smart folks what I know an' they'll do the figurin' for me. As that blinkin' goes dark some dumb motherfucker on a horse almost gets shot off the damn thing with my crossbow as he's comin' in the cave there. Lucky fer him I seen that armor b'fore on Milton's lady friend. Starts cryin' fer fuggen Lolth a all things, but I see where he's comin' from. It ain't Lolth in there no more, was a person but that's the thing. Was a person. Ain't no person in there no mo-
We'll I'll be a sunova hob! Now frankly I seen this before, when ya get around like I do ain't nothin' can surprise ya. Figure from the glowin' statue there's somethin' inside, someone inside'a it. I just nod my head a 'lil, cross my arms there. Ain't helpin' none, they ain't need it. Gonna let'em have this moment without some rough words from an old man. See that blonde kid leavin', he got the rght idea. I give'em a nod an' smack'im on the side as he's going.
"Did good there, boy" I says but I ain't so no more'n that. This ain't the time fer congratulatory reach-arounds.

I watch the longshanks and the fuggen demons or whatever they is get all caught up in their moment 'fore I step up to speak my peace. Fuggen greenhorns. Ya celebrate at the tavern, this shit ain't over til yer home havin' a drink. Knowin' my luck we's gonna get ambushed by raiders on the way back.
"Aright, aright! Ya wanna spread sloppy kisses get yerselves a gatdamn room, we ain't got time fer this shit here!" As me'n Milton're speakin' sure as fuggen rain on a cloudy day that phylactery there starts glowin' an' spittin' out dark light. Well whadya know? Dumbass goblin what's been doin' this his whole life knows what he's fuggen talkin' about. Ain't the first time I been in a collapsin' ruin, every second counts now, ain't no tellin' when it'll come down.
"GIT. YER ASSES. MOVIN'!" I yell over the panic an' confusion. I stick 'round 'fore everyone hits the damn bricks til it's just me'n Milton there. Tells me to go on ahead. Smart kid there, these jagoffs gonna need someone to lead a safe path.
"'Member what I said 'bout gettin' yer ass killed, kid," I says 'fore takin' off. I get ahead of'em easy enough. I'm fuggen small an' the rocks ain't trip me none like they do to the bigger folk. Been doin' this my whole life here. I see the light up ahead but I ain't even need it. Ya follow the rush a the wind in a cave there, don't ya know? It'll take ya straight to the exit fer damn sure. Now when I hit the mouth'a the sumbitch I ain't even stop cuz we ain't close to bein' done. We still got ourselves a time limit here. I haul ass straight to the flyin' carraige, jump the fuggon, start wavin' them jagoffs to get their asses on too.
"Let's go, let's go! Growin' rot on my ass from all this fuggen around, let's go!" Time to kiss this asshole forest good-fuggen-bye. Need me a damn nap is what I'm needin', an' a few pints to go with it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 2:25 pm

T-the blossom...? Lilly's mind would go all but blank of what was going on around her, her vision would fade and seemingly all sound would stop being heard. There was nothingness for what felt like a good while to the Jurnil, before she'd lower her head, closing her eyes to try to stop herself from crying. "I always kept it safe... I will, always keep it safe..." The young girl would place her hands over her heart, feeling its increased speed slowly die back down to its usual rhythmic fashion. "I remember the day so clearly. It was only three days before Junction took me from you... Y-you said to me that n-"

"No matter what." A familiar voice would enter her mind. "As long as you truly believe in it." Lilly would drop to her knees, her eyes still tightly shut. "Then no matter what, no matter how far apart we may be, or how long it has been. I will always, always be with you Lilly." The memory of that day was so vivid, before her Lilly could see the vision of her mother walking towards her with a calming and reassuring smile on her face. Lilly could almost swear she could feel her mothers vision push aside some of her hair that had fallen in front of her eyes before placing the same blossom she'd given to her that day in her hair. Her mother would run a hand down the side of Lilly's cheek to wipe away the tears that had started rolling. "I'm still here with you Lilly, there hasn't been a single day to roll pass without me sending my prayers and thoughts your way."

Unable to control herself, Lilly wouldn't be able to stop herself from the streams of tears that escaped her eyes as she threw herself forward to hug the vision of her mum. She was honestly a little shocked that she could actually feel her, but was strongly comforted from the embrace. "I-I've missed you so... So much..." Lilly would respond, burying her face into her mothers hug.

"I've missed you too, we all have." Her mother would respond, gently stroking Lilly's hair with one hand. "But we are all so proud of what you've accomplished. Already you've done so much that any other Jurnil would had just fled immediately from. You've stuck around despite every warning that what you're doing is dangerous, that you are risking your own life. You've managed to stay strong in spite of how scared you really were deep down. All because you were strong enough to care for others over yourself." Lilly would feel her mother squeeze her tighter for a moment, letting out a small meaningful chuckle. "Keep strong Lilly, I guarantee you can do so, so much. Far beyond what you would ever believe you could do. Keep faith in yourself my daughter, as long as you have faith. I'll be with you every step of the way... I love you."

"I love you too..."

To anyone who may of looked over towards Lilly after the fight had ended. They would of noticed her persona Clover had wandered of to the side of the cave, picking up a single surviving flower and bringing it over towards the young girl to place it within her hair. The persona would then lie down besides the Jurnil and wrap its multiple tails around her, one of which Lilly began hugging tightly as Clover used her magic to cure Lilly of her fear. Though once all that was needed to be done was done, Clover would disappear just before Lilly reopened her eyes and slowly push herself back up to her feet.

It was a warming sight to see that after all that battle and hardship, they had actually managed to save the person suffering inside of Gaia. Just like she had hoped for earlier, there was no need for them to suffer anymore a-and hopefully now, this world would be saved from their hardships too. Though it didn't seem as though their own hardships were about over yet. Gasping in panic as the whole cave started shaking around them, Lilly would manage to find herself to begin sprinting out of the cave beside the others. It was a difficult task with how exhausted she already felt, though she kept up her belief and managed to make it out of there with everyone else. Panting heavily, she'd take a look around to make sure everyone else had gotten out too. W-we don't have much time left to get back?" The girl would look off into the distance where the huge tower of a city stood before nodding. "T-then there's no time to waste." She'd add before joining the other little guy who was beckoning them all to get on some sort of shuttle. T-they'd make it back in time. She... She knew they would.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 6:23 pm

As the group passed through the cave, the ceiling falling in behind them, they would see that they were not alone in their escape. The Avatars that had watched them enter also scattered and evacuated as their home collapsed inwards. Grubby would be the fist out of the cave and the first to hear the odd mix of panic and joy in Vel's voice as he and Cassiel helped the Seekers out of the hole.

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 751_max
"Y-You guys made it! H-How I-Did you do it!? You must have right!? I c-can't get a read on the core anymore so you must ha-"

Unless directly addressed, Vel would continue to stammer and stumble over his words as he helped the group onto the transport. Though they had escaped the Core's cave, they had not yet reached safety as the ground beneath their feet crumbled and quaked, giving way to streams of green light penetrating from below... From where the Core once was. Vel wasted no time in getting onto the transport himself, helping others on as they emerged. Though as Lucian passed him Vel would stop him and hand him something, whatever it was it was wrapped tightly in paper and twine. Vel said nothing, except only to open the package only when he was safely back on Junction and with people he trusted.

However, his blood would both boil and run cold as he watched Targiser and Shiar exit the cave.
"W-What?..." Vel froze as he locked eyes with Shiar who returned his gaze with a tired smile and a knowing wink.

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 Bprd__johann_kraus_by_cogdis
"Fel! Get that transport into the air now! You have to go!"

"T-Targiser! What the hell is going on!?" Vel shouted as he started down the ramp and back towards the cave. From within the transport he and anyone inside could clearly hear Cwis's frantic voice as she informed the group that Junction's jump would begin in less then fifteen minutes and that she would attempt to hold off the raising of the barrier as long as she could."Y-You saved Shiar! You actually did it! I-I can't believe it! We can finally-"

"Fel! Stop!"Targiser's voice boomed over the quaking earth and revving of the transport's engines. It's commanding air pulled Vel to a stop just as he reached the bottom of the platform, where he stood motionless as the world crumbled around him "Fel...You have to go now..."

Vel stood for a moment and let the weight of Targiser's words sink into him. He felt the bottom of his stomach fall away as he began to understand what was being asked of him."Targiser what the hell are you talking about. You have Shiar... We can finally fix this! We can finally go back to the way thing were! Before Gaia! Before we got these god damn powers! Before-...Before we got to this horrible place..."

"That will never happen and you know it..." Targiser's voice, though quiet and mournful carried across the growing distance between himself and Vel. Vel had not noticed the transport begin to take off, nor did he notice the co-pilot pulling him in. "This planet was never your home. From the start you wanted to stay in space... to see what was out there. We all thought you were just scared of change, of leaving behind all we had known. Maybe we were right... But please, just this once, allow yourself to be brave, to do what you think is right."  

"Targiser! SHIAR!" Vel screamed as he struggled against the pilot. The hatch began to close as Targiser put Shiar down and helped her to her feet. She smiled gently to Vel as the transport began to pull away.

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 OTbibkh
"Fel! We'll take care of Tel until you get back! I know we'll see each other again some day! Until then we'll hold down the fort here! Tell Morgasimer I always kinda hated her!"

"Oh, and before I forget! Milton!" Targiser shouted as he reached into his suit and pulled a small leather bound journal from one of the pouches, embedded in the front was a large golden four. Targiser took a moment to feel the books weight in his hands before chucking it into the transport, just barely making it inside before the ship was out of range."You were right... The man in the mask told me to give this to someone I trust! I hope it helps in whatever the hell you people are doing on Junction!"

Vel shouted out once more before the transport's doors closed, and the shuttle rocketed off towards Junction. Targiser let out a sigh of relief and turned to Shiar as the ground around them began to give way. Though he no longer had a physical form, she knew he was smiling. She let a small chuckle escape as a dull green energy surrounded her."Yeah yeah Leader... I know. What was it you always used to say? Back to base to regroup? I think I still have enough in me for one more Traesto." Targiser laughed slightly and tapped where his nose would be. Though the Seekers may never know this, tapping one's nose on Permanence was akin to both a gesture of love to one's partner and a way to say, please do.

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 NlL
"Tlazolteotl!"

In a flash... the pair was gone.

---
--
-

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 Bomb-2
In the distance a massive explosion...

Far and wide it echoed.

It was heard throughout Permanence. From the city of Cog Town, now slightly empty... Those who stayed however knew what this signified. The end of an era. The end of oppression.

To those in the bunker underneath Potts-Field... They more felt the explosion then heard it. Yet... no one really reacted...

Until the door above the waiting area opened and allowed light into the darkened chamber. Even then only one resident looked up to see who had come to see them. The small amount of excitement he felt was lost when he did not see the town leader,but instead a beautiful woman who he swore he had seen before.

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 Ginko
"Howdy there... Do... I know you?"

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 1aW1
"No... Not yet Tel... but your brother sent me to bring you home..."

---
--
-

However, the city of Junction could not hear the reverberations of the explosion....

For Junction was no longer there....

For saving the world of Permanence, each Seeker involved in the final battle receives 400XP, 400VC and a Gaia Fragment Node Material.

Last edited by CWIS on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 11:07 pm

Milton leaned out from the transport ship at the sound of his name being called to see a mysterious tome being chucked in his direction. The book hit the floor of the transport ship as Milton immediately knelt down to pick it up and examine the cover. A shining golden '4' stared back at him as the ship bolted off into the skies. While Milton wished he could've learned more about this woman and how Tagiser came to know and lose her, it was apparent that their time meddling on Permanence was drawing to a close. Perhaps this book could hold some answers to how this happened. Whoever this masked person was, Milton had a feeling that the details in this tome might not be as understandable as he expected.

"Tagiser! Shiar! Farewell! Best of luck in your futures!" Milton shouted to the two, drawing his hand to his chest where his heart would be and holding his palm out to the two afterwards. Blume citizens use this as a blessing of good fortune from one person to another.

As the ship stopped on Junction, Milton stepped off only to be tackled in a hug from Anni. She was tearing up from his communication silence in the cave, praying he was safe until his message reached the lab. Dr. Klein was not far behind her, smirking at Milton in recognition of just how much he had accomplished. Unless any of the other Seekers needed his attention, Milton walked off to his room in Klein's office building, the tome kept close to his chest until he could set it down on his desk, popping it open as Dr. Klein brought him a small bowl of Nanab Cream to celebrate his victory. With one hand spooning the food into his mouth and the other flipping the pages, Milton was ready to see just what he could learn.

"We're off to another place in the multiverse, another adventure in unfamiliar land. Perhaps I'll bring Morgasimer with me to see it. But first... what secrets do you hold for me, tome? Who penned the messages held in your pages? Why would Tagiser keep you only to those he could trust...?

Milton [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 1:04 am

I suggest you do the same, Seekers.

That voice… Lucian could just barely recognize it.

And yet, it was almost as if fate didn’t want him to focus on it. How could he, with the world falling apart around him?

As he hurriedly boarded the transport along with his family, Lucian regretted not being able to talk with the strangely familiar, immaterial man, but he guessed it couldn’t be helped. It was only when he saw Targiser hand Milton a book with a bright golden 4 on the cover and spoke of a masked man that the president felt the urgency of knowledge return to him full force. “W-Wait! Targiser!” Lucian called out, running up to the edge of the transport’s inside. “You can summon multiple Personae too, right?” It was something that had come naturally to him in the heat of battle, but now that he was able to stop and consider it, Lucian had absolutely no idea how or why it was possible for him to do so, but Vel did mention Targiser was capable of this as well. That coupled with the familiarity he evoked on the man, his knowledge of the one behind the journals, and his way-too-on-the-money-to-be-a-coincidence Persona suddenly made not being able to sit down and talk with this man more of a tragedy than he realized a second ago. “How is this ability even possible? Does it have anything to do with the Masked Man?”

“Lucian!” James called his best friend’s name as he pulled him back from the edge of the transport by the neck of his suit. “We don’t have time for this! Sit your ass down and buckle the fuck up!”

“James, this is crucial!” The man squirmed in resistance to his friend’s grip on him. “Let me go!”

But before Lucian could ask any further questions, the transport was closed. His window of opportunity was gone, and a few minutes later, so was he.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7