Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.

Go down 
+4
CWIS
Lost
Wolfie977
Moonie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 11:33 am

Edit: I meant luck raised to 20.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 12:46 am

Fortunately the girl was ready to shield of the majority of the blow thrown at her once again. S-sheesh this thing didn't seem to like her at all at the moment... It was such a strange, warm sensation that caused her to flinch. It was horrible, and she was really not looking forward to a time where it got something like that off on her when she wasn't ready for it. At the same time, Lilly was getting all the more confused as Lucian managed to summon another new thing to his side. J-just how many persona's did he have a-and why?

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 9i0R4NH

"Please, by the energies of the world around us. Please say they heard my prayers..."

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 A5ilxDQ

Stats:

HP/SP Changes:

Passives:

Action:

Tension:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:05 am

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 Gaia_i10

"̷͢W̢͠h̨͡͏̷y̷͟͠͞!̴̨͠?̵̛͏͝͝ ̡͟͏̡̕T͜á̀-҉̴̷͜T̸̷͟a҉̕͏͏r̶͘͠g̕í̸͝s̀̀͟ȩ̷̷̵͞r̶͜͜͞!̸̴́͡ ̛̀̀P̴̡l̵̀̕͠ę̨̨̕a҉̷҉s҉̸̧̀̀e̛͢͝͠͝.̸҉̨͞.͘͢͠.̛͝ ̷Ì̢̨̕ ̢̛͝ḑ̡̛̀͠o̴͡͞͞n̨̨̧͢'̶̧͘͠t̡̀͜͏̸ ͘͏w̨̕͠͏a̵̕͞͏n̨̢t̛͜ ̧͏t̢͡͞ḩ̵̸̀i͜s̵͘͢͞!̶͜͜"̨̨

"G-Great hit! You exposed the core! Keep g-going!"

Gaia's voice echoed and warped as she screamed out in pain, her chest opening once more to expose the heavily damaged core behind her. As it did a bolt of brown energy struck out at Milton... Then the core began to shine, once more, in a glorious rainbow of colors, each mixing and churning into one another.

Infected Gaia:

Core B:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:31 am

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 KVWMrme
"Whoever you truly are, I honestly lament that it's come to this."
"Do not despair. The pain shall stop soon enough."

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 O3rvc4z
"..."

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 KFm92cx
Lucian Clarke:

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 QQ0r7Eq
Alice Clarke:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:32 am

OOC: Forgot to add Lucian's target. We all know it's the core but I need it written down anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:45 am

"Do you want to build a snowman?"

Stats:

Actions:

Miss if 1 or 10 for Infected Gaia:

Miss if 1 or 10 for Core B:

Frostbite if 4 on for Infected Gaia:

Frostbite if 4 for Core B:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 2:15 pm

"Wait... Something feels wrong. I-I don't think I can attack her!"
"That's just this fiend's spell talking, Milton..."
"No, it's not that! What if it's like the avatar? Something was possessing it, that dark black demon with wings. What if Gaia's the same?"
"Then we'll have to give her the same treatment; slice her up enough to get thins thing out, then crush its brains in. Like this!"

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 3:11 pm

"That feeling deep inside. It is why I'm here with you." Clover would speak to Lilly out of the blue which surprised her a little. Her persona hadn't been very talkative since she'd gotten it and the random cryptic message it had decided to give her wasn't one she was expecting. Though, she was right.

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 9i0R4NH

"Keep my goals true and nothing will block the way..."

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 A5ilxDQ

Stats:

HP/SP Changes:

Passives:

Action:

Tension:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 3:31 pm

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 Gaia_i10

"̷͢I͜͡͡-̴͡I͏̛ ͢c̛̀͜a̸̛͟͞ņ̛͡͞͡ ͢͏̧͟f̕͜͢e͏̡͠͏͡ę́̕͞l͞͠ ̛̕h͏̷̡͢͢í͢m̴̴͜͏̢.̨́.̴́.́̀͠ ̴̢́͘͟h́͞e̵̵̶͜͠ ҉̨͜į̀͜͜s̨̛͘͟͠ ͞҉̧͏͢c̢̕͟͜l̢͞͏̸̧ơ̴̕͢ş̷͞͏e͠͝.͜͞.҉͞͞͏.̶͠͏҉͝.͜҉͝"̨̨

"Bra-Brace yourselves! Here comes the big one!"

Gaia's core was once again bombarded with a force far beyond what it could stand, as the second layer of the core fell away,the room was bathed in a brilliant white light... However, as the light faded the inner most part of the core was reviled. A churning black miasma of dark ichor and squirming larva. The core gave off no light.

Infected Gaia:

Core B:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 5:01 pm

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 O3rvc4z
"Ha! You missed!"

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 KVWMrme
"...James looks like he would beg to differ."

"...Mr. Smith, is it really a good idea to smoke five cigarettes at once?"
"BITCH DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 KFm92cx
Lucian Clarke:

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 QQ0r7Eq
Alice Clarke:
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 5:09 pm

"THAT was the big one? The big let-down, more like."

Stats:

Actions:

Miss if 1 or 10:

Frostbite if 4:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 5:25 pm

"T-the gem! Thanks, Grubby. Just what I needed for the situation."
"Quickly, boy. Thisssss one holds the darkness inside it as well."
"That's right. Guys, this may not be the end! Gaia's got that ooze stuff inside it as well, just like her Avatar!"

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 6:40 pm

Quick Fix: It seems Milton should instead be at 77/93 HP
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Despite everything that was happening in front of her. Despite this creature trying to force those to be under its will and literally trying to kill them for disobeying what it wanted. Despite the fact they were here, doing this to possibly save Junction and this whole world. There was a constant pang of guilt in the young Jurnil as she could see Gaia slowly weakening. There was just something horrible about the way she screamed out, almost as if she was calling for help... T-though who was this 'him' she kept referring to...

"I just hope Gaia doesn't suffer too bad..."

Stats:

HP/SP Changes:

Passives:

Action:

Tension:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:11 pm

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 Gaia_i11

"̷͢P̴̷̸̰̟͓͔̯̰̫̜̗̱̗̺̺̼̕l͟͡҉̲̫̹̤̦̠̦̪͉͕͚̜̬̣̪͎̝̗e̛҉̹̥͚͈̪͓̥̟ͅa͙͍͖̰̣̬͖̬̻̹̖͡ͅs̴̛̳̦̺ͅe̢̨͚̥̪̘͈̟̠̟̬̤̺̟͔͘͞ͅ.̵̛͓̭̻̳̯̻̪̣̺͚͕̳̻͙͡.̛͓̗͇̗͔̀͢.̛̯̞̻̟̥̣̣̱͓̱̱͔̯̣̹̮̲́͞͠ͅͅ ̜̭̩̹̜̠͎̹̦̮͍͔̰̬̣͟͞͠͞d̶͕̟̲̰͕̕͟o̴̴̟̜͓̯̬̪̘͓̖͘͡ͅn̴͈͙̞͔͢ͅ'̨̨̖̮̖̘̜̝͍̯̳͟͜ͅt̸͓̣̳͚̞̠͖̖̹̱̘̩̹̦͟͜͢͞ ̸͡҉͙͕̝͇͖͟s̢̛͖̯͓͍̯̥̲̘͎̻͖͓͓̱̕͘͢t̴̸̖͍̬̪̙̣̖o҉̴̵̡̛͇̮̬̰̫̯̼̠̳̟̱̲p̵̸̢̤̻̺͕̰͎͙̹̠̙͔̙̻̥.̵̲͈̻̲̠͙̹̮̙͕͍͘͜͠.̧̬͇͍̱͝.͢͢҉͖̘̯͕̗͓̯̝̩ ̛̖̝͙̰̲͇̯̼̩͓̭͙̣̮̘̖͉́͜͡Ķ̴̸̞̭̳͔̳̹̩̬̯͕͍͇̩̥̰̕i̵͠҉͕̝̼̰̮̥̰̫͎͢ͅl̷̸̺̰̠̘̯̜͕̳͔̀͢͞ĺ̶̸̹̦̖̯̼̮̫̰͈͢͡ ̶͟͝͏̺͉̦̖̦̳̰̺̞̘̫̗̱̥̹͕i̬͖̲͎̳̜̠̦̦͓̯̼̖͟͡ṱ͈̤̥̖̘̠̼͇͈̺̯̳͖̦͘͝ͅ.̷̢͏͏͓̝̟͇̺̳͇̰̪͎̘̹̣̤̦͇̥̭̦"

"Th-THe Final part of the core is exposed! Kill the body and destroy the core! You can do it! End this once and for all!"

The crumbling body of Gaia fell to its knees as its legs began to give out. The best let out one last cry of battle and pain as a bolt of green energy was launched at Alice.

However, the core continued to writhe end pulsate, until all at once the maggots and ichor split, revealing a single, unmoving compound eye which stared at the group for only a moment before a horde of tentacles shot forth and grabbed at Lucian, their touch searing his skin on contact, unintelligible words of languages far older then he could imagine, from a forest filled with dread and deception, whispered in his mind to submit.

Infected Gaia:

Core C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next