Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale]   Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 9:32 pm

The Dreedle would tilt his head slightly. He would of thought in context of what he was saying it would of been obvious, though honestly he had a hard time remembering what he usually said with how fast information just fell out his mouth. He very rarely processed it at all before saying it so maybe he just said it in a confusing manner. "Oh! A Dreedle is what I am. It's my species. We're small fluffy, kinda canine like but sorta not creatures with tiny wings! See?" He'd say, outstretching his extremely small set of wings that rested on his back, trying to make them look at big as possible for Dale to see before placing them back into a resting position. "They don't really... Let us fly. Though useful for jumping higher! Even if, you quite clearly demonstrated a moment ago that you can jump way higher than I could ever dream of doing. How'd you jump that high by the way? You got some special things in your boots, or you just got super strong legs?" He'd question curiously before quickly adding on at the end as if he'd forgotten to say it before. "Oh! And it's a pleasure to meet you both, Chip and Dale!"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale]   Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 9:45 pm

"Right, right..." Fly. He'd forgotten that word. How did he for...get...
He had to admit, he kind of wanted to draw Kuzi.
Readying a rescued pencil, he sat back on the dumpster and set to work, trying to get the Dreedle drawn well before they moved. It was going a bit slow given he was new to this, but he worked fast with the pencil to compensate the lack of technique.
His eyes flick between Kuzi and his pad as he works away as quickly as he can. "There's nothing in my boots...I mean, I don't wear boots. I don't have any even. Can't have things in things I don't have." He nodded a little. "Just a thing I found out I can do. It's useful."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale]   Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 4:50 pm

The creature would tilt his head lightly to one side as the guy hopped back onto the dumpster and began scribbling something down with one of the pencils they'd found. "What'cha written so suddenly? Looks like you're really rushing at it whatever it is. Did you just remember something you had forgotten that was really important that you now don't want to forget again? I hate it when that happens! Especially when you can remember the fact you knew you were thinking about something important but can't remember the important things itself! Drives me nuts. Then I spend forever trying to remember what it is and it never comes to mind, then I just start worrying about what it could of been and if I really am forgetting something super important like if I had to be somewhere to meet up with my Ma, Pa or Ra and then it's like." The fluff would stop for a moment to shudder. "It's just a horrible experience!"

Either way, the small creature wouldn't had moved much aside from his mouth going up and down over and over again. Not that he was trying to pose for anything, he just didn't have a reason to move right now. "Hey! That's okay, I don't wear boots either. Hehe. In fact, I don't wear anything at all except this small pouch round my neck to keep my things in! Even that was just made by my Ra, nothing special. I, I mean. That makes it extra special to me, but its not special as in expensive?" Kuzi would rub the front of his face with one paw confused for a moment. "Seems like a lot of people can do weird cool things that others can't. Makes everyone unique! I can do something special most people can't too~!"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale]   Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 5:48 pm

It was a good thing they were staying still...all that talking did him some good, it seemed. "I'm not writing anything. Just drawing. Can't do that without these pencils." He pauses to wave the one in his hand. "I don't forget things anyway. There are just times I can't find them in my head. They're always there." One of the nicer parts of being an...'android', he guessed.

Dale's eyes flick to the pouch, before he moves onto drawing that as well. "It doesn't look like that can hold a lot. Not very big." No...that didn't look right. Looked like it was a part of the body instead of something on the body. He grabs a rubber and starts rubbing it out. "What can you do, then? Why is it so special?" Better to know that than to not.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale]   Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 10:00 pm

"Oh!" Kuzi would exclaim excitedly, jumping on the spot two or three times. "You're an artist? That's really cool! I always found the way people could draw things really interesting and cool. To take something that's right there in front of you and to just plop it onto a canvas or a piece of paper or something. It's super neat. I'd love to be able to try it properly, though gonna be honest, drawing whilst holding the pencil in your mouth isn't really ideal. Done a few attempts like that before, though it's always came out suuuppperrr bad!" The Dreedle would say with a light sigh, he was a little upset that there were things like that in which he couldn't properly try himself. Though he didn't let it get to him too much, there was still plenty he could do and even things he could do that others couldn't! Though he was a little confused by what Dale said next. "Isn't that just, what forgetting is? Then remembering later?"

"Hm?" The fluff would lift his neck back and tilt his head down to try and get an angle where he could see the pouch round his neck, battling it gently with one paw to push it into his view despite him knowing exactly what it looked like already. "It doesn't hold a lot, no. Though it holds enough for what I need it for. I do have a bigger one for when I really need to carry something around, though its kinda tiring to lug it around when I don't need to." I mean, you don't see people hauling around bags way too big for them everywhere they went, do you? As for the special thing he could do. "Weeeellll. I can kinda just walk through some things. S'long as they're not like super thick. Don't even feel a thing if I don't want to, just pop straight through! Though..." He'd pause for a moment as his stomach would begin growling way louder than a creature his sizes stomach should be able to. "It kinda makes me suuuper hungry whenever I do it, and I kinda used it to help find that pencil earlier. Heh. So not really got the strength to do it right now." He'd admit with an embarrassed smile and light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale]   Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 10:13 pm

Artist...huh. So...that was what he was? Because he drew things? "It's good. Relaxing. Never had something that did that, before. Now I do. So I do it." That pouch was NOT getting easier. Away it goes again. "Not being doing it long, not that good at it. Have to keep doing it."
Dale shakes his head absentmindedly as he continues his efforts. "Not...forget, you can't get at it. Not where you can find it. Not there at all, even. Me, it's logged. All these logs, all over. Didn't notice before, but I look at them all the time. Hard to sort through sometimes though."

They could walk through things...?
He thinks about it, and mumbles to himself. "I want to walk through things..."
...for all he looked a grown man, he sounded like a child who'd just been told he couldn't have the toy he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale]   Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 1:15 pm

"Everyone has to start somewhere! There's no shame in not being perfect in something you only just recently started doing. That's what practice is for after all! If anyone could be amazing at anything on their first try, then there would be nothing special about when someone does manage to perfect their art! Though I always believed that everyone is brilliant at something. Sometimes some people just need to try a little harder to figure out what it is they're a hidden master at~!" The small fluff would nod to himself, an innocent cheery smile pasted on the tiny things face. He'd always been an optimist, or at least liked to think he was in most situations. There was never a need to feel bad about something just cause it could go bad, anything that can go bad can often go well too! It was just simply easier to ensure the good thing happened if you believed it would.

Kuzi would look confused at Dales words about memory for a moment, attempting to replay what the guy had said to him a couple times over in his head to see if it made any more sense if he thought about it hard enough... Nope. "Sounds more like you're searching through a computer file trying to locate that one image that you know you have saved somewhere but just can't for the life of you remember which stupid folder you'd saved it to and so you end up having to go through literally nearly every single file of the computer and it can never make itself easy for you and always ends up being in one of the very last places you look every time as if it was doing it on purpose to mock you." Okay that time Kuzi literally didn't stop for breath once during his rant, though he'd puff lightly afterwards as his stomach would once again start complaining, seemingly emanating an echo around the alley. "Hnn... Y-you don't happen to have anything to eat on ya, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale]   Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 2:27 pm

Dale nods along, getting the general gist of what Kuzi was saying to him...though just what the Dreedle meant by 'shame', he had no idea. Maybe he should look into that? It didn't sound important, but it would probably still be good to know.
Yeah. See about that.

Again, Dale finds himself nodding along as he sketches. That...sounded about right...though he didn't know what a computer was...hmm. Maybe his...'brain'? Maybe his brain was one? The way it worked sounded close to what he did, though it probably wasn't exacty the same. He really needed to check on that...
Wait, wait! Images - image files. Image files! Could he-
...HE COULD. THIS WAS AMAZING.
Why - why didn't he try this before! He could have pictures made and put away, in his head! He didn't need things in front of him to see them!
YES!

As all this went on, all Kuzi would be able to notice was a wide, childish smile running wider and wider across Dale's face, up until he mentioned food. At that point, he seemed to snap out of his daze. "Food! No food. Need food right now." He rapidly packs everything away, bouncing off the dumpster and grabbing Chip before sprinting away.
...and bumping into a few people in the process as he played with his new discovery.

]>---ABSCOND---<[
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale]   Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 3:51 pm

With a cheery smile, Kuzi didn't seem to mind or even notice the fact Dale wasn't directly replying to what he was saying and was simply nodding along. Though granted the fluff was able to keep up an hour long conversation with a mute person before so it wasn't that farfetched that this wasn't something he wasn't used to. People did tend to drown him out eventually with how much he just kept going on and on.

Either way, he was about to ask if he could see the drawing Dale was working on, though all of a sudden the thought of food seemed to spring the guy back into action. Quicker than Kuzi could process the guy was packed up and dashing away down the alley. O-oh. Okay then. "Well, cyah later then Dale!" He'd call out to the guy as he disappeared from view. Hmmm, now it was about time to find some food of his own. Wonder if they sell doughnuts around here?

~Exit, Kuzi has left the scene~
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale]   Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 9:11 pm

It is often said the pen is mightier then the sword... Does that extend to pencils?

The Gears of Fate are ever turning

Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 UBYhQAYTumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 ZdFoCAW

Dale of the Aeon and Kuzi of the Star have forged a bond..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale]   Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tumble and Snap [Kuzi/Dale]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2