Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
May Lily

May Lily

An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] Empty
PostSubject: An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic]   An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 10:59 am

An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] WI27hSA

"Now now, children. There should be enough time in the day for you two to share the book. Please, calm down."

Professor Qinus-Axia's voice would ring out in the library, two younger students of his quarreling over a book. His calm manner but stern voice got the message across for them to cease this nonsense at once. It was fine, they were just children, but they were disturbing the peace in the library. That simply could not be aloud for an extended amount of time.

The library was huge, just so you know. Over five stories tall, book shelves that acted like an endless maze. It was a site to see for sure! Luckily, there were plenty of signs and directions as to not get lost. It would be bad if people stumbled upon skeletons in the library after all!

The good professor himself was on the ground floor, at the food court sized reading area. He had planned to just make a brief stop but the fussing had caught his attention. With the kids pacified now, it was time to go about his business.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic]   An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 10:51 pm

So it would seem his white rabbit would lead him from the theater and to a school, eh? The demon would look at the building before him watching people and creatures and things go in and out doing whatever it was that they did at a building called school. He had a general idea of what school was yes. He knew it was a place of learning, but the learning of what he did not know and honestly was not here to find that out. He would be able to study this building and exactly what it did at a later time. Right now he was on a mission.

Blinking his red eyes, he would digging into his cape and then his body and pull out the letter he had found the day all this chaos started. Hmmm. It was not a letter designed for him, but another. Still, considering who it belonged was no where to be found, the demon figured he should go forward with the task that had been outlined on a journal paper that came with said letter vs. going back to the source and risk it being taken away. So this Queen Aurora had sent mysterious person X with this letter with the mission to find some professor who resided here. A professor with a name the demon was unsure how to pronounce or find; however, he was pretty sure if he asked enough he would find what he sought.

Moving forward, the demon would enter the school and after stopping a being or two that didn't run or flinch away, he was directed to a place called the Library and after entering it kind of forgot why he was here in the first place as his eyes took the place and the rows upon rows of books in. Five floors of nothing but books! Some books he had seen and others he had never laid eyes on before. A bit distracted, he would drift around the library in awe scanning the books and even pausing to pick up a small green one wedged between some other books. It was some odd book about a religion he hadn't heard of before and so curious he took it with him as he continued to drift along the books until the pathway opened into a huge area designed for reading.

"How exquisite," the demon would whisper in love with the way this place was created. Such a piece of art; however, his studying of the place would end as the sound of fussing and a voice drew his attention. It seemed he had just walked into a fight between two young ones and there was a stern man that was telling them to stop. The demon would watch the interaction waiting for the man to finish with the children before choosing to interact with him.

Holding the small book close to him, he would approach the adult and speak. "Excuse us, but would you happen to know where Professor Qin--Hrmm..." The demon would pause with a frown as his eyes narrowed in frustration. He would shift the book in his arms so he could use a free hand to get the note again. Narrowing his eyes he would try to pronounce the name. "Que...Queenus Axceeya...Oh boy..." he would shake his head at the paper before just you know? Going to the guy's side invading his space and all as he showed him the note and used a bit of his ink to make the writing of the name stand out from the rest of the scribbles on the paper. "This one." He would ask giving the guy a grin as the acid like scent of ink and old paper waft off the otherwise solid being.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic]   An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 2:09 pm

An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] Latest?cb=20090716084101

Hm? He'd be interrupted before he could make his way to his private study. It was the visage of an inky like creature walking up to him, almost demonic in shape. Well, he had been the teacher of actual demons before, this child was nothing compared to the horro- er, the kind souls he had the pleasure to teach previously. He'd smile at the creature as it tried to say his name, it was hard for beginners, unfortunately.

"Like this, 'Keen-is-Axe-e-uh'. And as far as he goes, I'm Professor Qinus-Axia. What can I do for you? It seems you have a letter addressed for me, yes?" he'd ask with a calm smile. He was a teacher after all, it only made sense he'd be kind to a new student. While harsh to those he taught, it was important they learned discipline and respect lest they fall into the Slums and become petty thieves and the like. It was important they strive for the heights that only Junction could provide, and that was that.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic]   An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 12:50 am

An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] IDChmnY

The demon would tilt his head at the other quite pleased he wasn't making a fuss about how close he was to him; however, pleasure would be buried under concentration as he listened to the way the other pronounced his name. With a hum, the demon would shift back on his left leg and blink up at the ceiling."Keenisss Axeeuh," he would repeat letting the sounds settle in his mind and his tongue before his eyes drifted back to the other as spoke. To what he heard, the demon would raise invisible eyebrows as an amused smirk crossed his face.

"The connections in Junction must be vast and impressive indeed, if you know about why I am here already without me even having produced said delivery," the demon would say his tone while amused and playful was respectful all the same. Reaching into the darkness of his cape, he would put the note away and after a bit of digging produced the letter as he held it out to the other. If the professor chose to take it, the guy would find the demon would hold onto the letter for a bit as it locked red eyes on him. "Your package, professor. We hope you and I can get along," the demon would say with that strange yet charming grin of his appearing before he released the letter to let the other read what was there.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic]   An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 1:11 pm

He'd smile at the creature, though, he did take note of what the being did. To not readily let go of the letter meant he was suspicious of him... That made little sense, he though. Queen Aurora had a knack for picking out people that were of a kinder path... Perhaps this one simply brought something new to the table? It did not bother him much... But, it was worth thinking about in the end.

"Ah, connections there may be but Queen Aurora and I are simply friends. She told me to expect a visitor, and I have never seen you within my school before. It was that or you were simply a new student." he'd say with a pleasant smile. He'd hold up the letter after the creature had let it go, opening it to read the contents. It was as he predicted, another person seeking to learn more about Junction. Queen Aurora often recruited people she felt could learn of a way to return people back to their homes.

"I don't see a reason why we wouldn't. Come now, you are much too tense. You are among a friend." he'd say, waving for the creature to follow him. He'd put the letter within a book he was carrying, a thoughtful hum escaping him. He'd think of something for a moment, though the thought would be gone in a moment. Regardless, he'd lead the creature to a far off corner of the first story of the library, a gated door leading into a musty part of the library.

"Tell me, what is it that you wish to seek within Junction? There have been many like you, and most give up in the end, the rest perish... What makes you different, dear student?" he'd ask, turning to Devi with an inquisitive look across his face. He knew little of this being, and this was a question he asked all of the people sent by the good queen. It would be nice if he got to know this new recruit better.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic]   An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 9:55 pm

To deal with the demon known as Devi B. Sinclair was always a strange affair. The creature brought with it many odd signals that often confused people just as to what he really was doing. He could be kind yes, but also very cruel. He could be a teacher, but also a killer. He was a walking contradiction that was never fully figured out and those that came close always found something off that would throw them down the rabbit hole again. Make them lost once more in the Wonderland that was of this mad artist’s creation. The demon’s behavior would be no different here, his holding of the letter not a matter of suspicion or trust, but just him being mischievous and himself. If anyone should be on edge it should be the man in front of him. The demon’s energy was unpleasant to be around and the weak of heart would easily flee from the hidden aggression underneath an otherwise playful demeanor, but this man? This man choose to engage calmly with the demon and even smile.

How curious. The man either had nerves of steel or perhaps being in a teaching position didn’t expect students to harm him? The demon would like to know the answer; however, this was not the time to play such a game. No he was here for something very different, now wasn’t he? Behaving for now, the demon would give a grin at the other as he responded back.

“Friends are nice. They seem to keep each other update so no surprises come the other’s way. We are indeed visitor and student, but not of this thing known as school,” the demon would say his words playful and friendly...or as friendly as something as unstable as he could be that is. The point was he wasn’t trying to harm the other as he let the guy read the letter as he looked around the library, his tail wagging a bit in joy as he observed the upper floors for a bit. His attention would turn back to the man though as he spoke, the demon blinking one eye and then other at the comment given.

“Hehe. You are amusing Professor to think I am tense. If anything I am resisting dancing in excitement. We love new things and this place and path is quite delicious,” the demon would say as he followed the other, his grin never leaving his face. When he heard the hum, the demon would tap his lip a bit in thought, but whatever was on his mind was he would put on the back burner as they came to a stop before a grated door and the other began to question him. To what was heard, the demon would watch the other with a grin for a bit before it crumbled into a smirk instead.

“What makes us different?” the demon would repeat as he folded his arms and hummed, his eyes closing as he thought on this for a bit before settling on an answer. “We have come here due to curiosity and following a trail that was not ours to begin with. We took another’s task because we want answers to this place. What is Junction? What is the Under? What makes this place tick? I want those answers. Learn this place inside and out and see from there what sort of art I am really dealing with. What makes us different is that my motives are selfish and because of that, I will not stop until I have found what I want.” The demon would deliver his piece in serious tones despite the fangy grin he ended with. What he was trying to do with this approach was unknown, but he would let the professor decide just how much he trusted him from the words he had spoken.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic]   An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 1:24 pm

It was a most peculiar creature, this new student was. However, a look of question would come across the professor. He'd ponder in thought before returning to the conversations at hand.

"Then what are you a student of, if I may be so bold to ask. Certainly there is something I could teach you in your pursuit." he'd say with a warm smile. Really, he was of a long line of professors who created the multidimensional education system they used here on Junction. They covered matters so advanced and so simplistic that it was mind boggling for some. But, he supposed with all this knowledge certainly he could help this new student out.

"Ah, I am glad you enjoy the library. It is quite the work of art, wouldn't you agree? Countless generations have worked tirelessly to keep us up to date with every world we pass." the professor would say in an appreciated tone. Not everyone was excited to be in a library as grand as this. Some were even afraid of getting lost despite all the maps and whatnot... Though, he did suppose some races were especially bad with directions.

However, he'd pause once more. Eyeing the creature with a bit of suspicion. So, it turned out this being wasn't the chosen Queen Aurora had picked out. With a steady and calm nod of his head, he'd pull out a book from within his cloak. Looking down at it and up at the creature.

"I see... You are not the chosen the queen had picked. The recommendation letter you have is mute then, I'm afraid. While your thirst for knowledge may be great, and your curiosity strong... I am afraid that I cannot let you any further. If I can aid you in any other way, I will be glad to assist." he'd say with a calm smile and steady tone to his voice. He wasn't on edge, no. He didn't expect any foul intent when it came to the letter. Perhaps the chosen had dropped it, or simply didn't feel the need to follow up on the information given to him or her. It was an unknown to him, and he never judged a student before they told him of what really happened.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic]   An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 7:54 pm

Peculiar was indeed a word for creature. It most certainly didn’t play by any rules or set logic a normal person went by. It was easy enough to tell that something wasn’t quite right with the creature as it looked around the library seeming a bit in his own world until the question brought him back to reality.

“We are a student of art and research designed to understand the world around us and to preserve life. Make it better for everyone if you will. We are self taught, but always open to more. More knowledge, tips, tricks. We like those sorts of things. To refine our skills and perfect the art.”
He would pause tapping his lip a bit in thought. “I wonder what you can teach us though. Perhaps tea and snacks are in order for that, yes?” He would blink at the Professor curious about the knowledge the man might hold, but in order to figure it out he would need to spend time with this one wouldn’t he? Time he did not have right now, but next time? Well he’d have to see about that now wouldn’t he?

“It is quite the piece of work. I feel like I could spend forever here and not get bored,” the demon would say with a chuckle and then closing his eyes he would nod. “We will have to thank the spirits later for such a wonderful job. Though this place must’ve gone to many, many places to have so many books here.” It was honestly a bit baffling even to him that there was so many. Just where had this place been to get such an array of data? He would ponder this for a good while until finally it was him and the professor alone before a gate. As for what transpired there...Well the demon was not surprised at the looks, the reaction, or the denial he received.

As he heard the words, he’d close his eyes nodding as he let it all sink in. “The price of honesty is sometimes harsher than the price of a lie,” the demon would say acknowledging the potential error he had made before reopening his eyes and looking at the other. “While you deny me what I desire, perhaps you will answer me this then. Why is it you deny access to folks to this area unless special permission is given? What are you hiding? And also,” he would point at the book the other had pulled out. “What is that for?” It seemed that despite how things had turned out the demon was not being hostile or childish about the matter, but rather quite calm and still curious enough about things to poke the Professor more about the matter.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic]   An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 1:54 am

It was revealing to see the student take the news well. While he knew it was most likely disappointed, he could do little in that aspect. His private library was private for a reason. It was his job to protect it as well as aid his students. Regardless, he'd smile at the student.

"Ah, an artist who finds art in all things. An admirable mind set my student. While I have no books on me... I'm sure on a planned meeting I should have something prepared for you." he'd say with a nod, a thought reaching him as he looked over at a neighboring shelf. He'd hum for a moment, not really sure if anything near by would be of help. He hadn't personally written any books on such a subject, but he knew an old professor had... Though, where it was was the question.

"Our library has existed for as long as Junction has. It has gained countless upon countless books detailing thousands upon thousands of worlds. This is but a small fraction of our collection. We have another great library within the good Queen Aurora's observatory and another one located deep within the slums of all places. Both are worthy of praise." he'd say with a look of awe in his eyes. He loved these places. They were his pride as a professor and they meant the world to him.

"Forgive me, but in this case honesty was the right decision. We as Professors of Junction are holders of great knowledge. We have revolutionized the way Junction functions in its education, arts, and science. However, we are professors because we can handle the vast amount of knowledge Junction provides. There are some things left alone, my dear student. Trust your teacher in this respect." he'd say with a stern look on his face. He didn't take it as a challenge, no. But knowledge was both an aid and a weapon of destruction. Junction amassed much, and only a select few would be aloud to see it all.

"This? It is simply something I hold close to my heart." he'd say with a smile, placing a hand over the cover. It was an old book, bound with green leather and pages that seemed to be cracking with age. It was a testament of age, really...
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic]   An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 9:41 pm

Did he take the denial well or did he simply hide his displeasure well behind a mask? It was often hard to say with this one, but in the end perhaps it didn’t matter as long as he wasn’t being malicious about the matter which luckily for the man before him he wasn’t being as his mind turned to other things for a moment.

When it came to the other agreeing to another meeting, the demon eyes would glow a bit with joy. “Oho. We would love that. An expansion our art is always welcomed in various forms,” the demon would say squeezing the small religious book he still had in his arms. It was clear he was on-board with another meeting as he nodded. “Yes. We shall make crossings meet again for this. We shall have much fun sharing,” the demon would say his tail wagging a bit at the thought; however, his joy would turn to pure curiosity as he heard what the man said about the other libraries.

“That is quite the extensive collection even more so if it is spread about in other places around this Junction. These libraries you speak of, are they open to the public?” he would ask as he blinked at the man a bit with a tilt of his head. If they were open perhaps he’d have more than one spot to dig around in to satisfy his various cravings deep within for knowledge and more. The gleam of enchantment of what those places could hold would show easily in the demon’s eyes as he did not hide just how much he’d love to claw his way into such places, but it seemed that a word of caution was in order here as the subject came back to the denial.

To what he heard, the glint of excitement would fade as the demon let out a soft purr as he looked at the other with an expression of thought considering what he was saying. He would take a moment to answer before he would close his eyes with a sigh.

“They say knowledge is power. It can take you places you never could imagine, but on the other hand too much of it leads to arrogance and too much arrogance leads some to challenge the gods. The gods do not like this and so strike them down. Just when one goes beyond the peak, down they will tumble like the Tower of Babel in the past.” The demon would reopen his eyes his serious expression softening as gave the professor a small sheepish smile. “You have need to worry Professor. We understand and will trust you know best,” the demon would say seeming defeated, but accepting it all the same. Though how truthful he was being now was a mystery. Regardless, he would play his role well enough as his attention shifted to the book in the other’s hands.

As he heard the words and saw the attention the other paid to it the demon would hum a bit before speaking. “What makes it special to you?” the demon would ask his tone calm, but surprisingly gentle. If one were to look up at the demon, they would see he was eyeing the book with a serious expression like he stumbled upon something he didn’t quite get, but was seeking to understand. An odd change considering how he had been before hand.

Last edited by Deshi on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic]   An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 7:48 pm

"Alright then. Well, I'll have word sent your way once my lesson plan for you is finished. I await our next meeting with baited breath." he'd say with a charismatic smile. When it came to learning and teaching he was in his utmost element. Being a professor specifically for education did help in that regard somewhat.

"The good Queen's library is open, and it has no closed off areas like this one here. Unfortunately, the one located in the Slums is somewhat considered to be lost to the endless void down there. Because of this, we Professors have considered it closed off to the public should it ever resurface. Some things go missing for a reason, after all." he'd say with a somewhat wistful sigh afterwards. To be quite honest, he had never been able to read the books found within that one. It had gone missing more than five generations ago. In such a short time, countless jumps had taken place... It was an upsetting turn of events to learn of such knowledge forever lost.

"Thank you for understanding, my student. Many challenge my words when I warn them... Alas, some still challenge my stance to this day. It is never pretty to see the aftermath of there treachery, though." a sigh would escape him once more, though this one of sorrow and loss. It seemed something terrible did indeed happen while on his watch with protecting this section of the library.

"It is the only book from my home world found on Junction. Written by my people on the paper from the ancient trees only found there. It brings back memories." he'd say with a smile, placing the book back into his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic]   An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:35 pm

“As do I,”
the demon would purr seeming to be quite happy with the deal. After all this was a chance to gain knowledge from a different source, so the only thing that could disappoint him now is if the man failed to keep his end of the bargain. That aside, the demon would find himself quietly absorbing the information that was provided to him by the other about the libraries before he responded back.

“That is good to know. It seems like Her Majesty would be fun to visit. I wonder if her libraries will keep us as interested as this one,” the demon would grin as his eyes looked around a bit, appreciating every bit of what he saw before his eyes returned to the other as he nodded. “Mmm. They say somethings are best left to rest where they are buried.” The demon would say in serious tones, but what other thoughts he had about the matter? No one ever know as he let that topic settle where it was for the time being.

Speaking of warnings and such it seemed the next topic would roll right off of the previous one as the man thanked him for listening to his warning and not fighting him about not gaining access to this section of the library. The demon picked up the sorrow there, but he’d choose to remain quiet for the time being letting the man answer his other question before parting his lips to address both topics in one go.

“We are unsure what you have seen both here or when you were taken or left home. The memories seem both saddening and yet joyous from what we observe of you. Those memories must be very precious to you just like that book. Perhaps one day you can tell us your tales and share the burden if you like,” the demon would say in a soft serious tone as his eyes drifted away from the Professor to observe the rest of the library. “You can let us know if you want to take such an offer when we meet again,” the demon would say before shifting and beginning to walk away. “Thank you for your time today. May you have many blessings in the time we are apart, Professor,” the demon would say with a wave as he began to move through the maze of books to find a way out, his mind full of all the wonderful treats he gathered today. Now what to do with said treats? Hmmm….

Devi has Exited the Thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic]   An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

An Investigation [Devi NPC Topic]
Page 1 of 1