Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse]

Go down 
+5
Sosina
Brittie
Space Overlord Bfroger6
Enigma
Godai
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] Empty
PostSubject: Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse]   Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 10:33 pm

Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] KkLJ9fr

It was a hubbub just like any other day. For cities outside of Endymion, this kind of attendance would warrant preparation and legal settlement. But this was normal here in this bright city, bands, idols, and singers passed through the Halls like a coursing river. Many names were passed among the lips of admirers, acknowledging and enjoying the frantic and excited efforts of these artists. Today was no different as many people began the daily ritual of prospective bands vying for attention and sponsorship. A mass of lines was apparent as they jut through the entrances with their tickets and near the ticket booths, but it would only be a matter of time for anyone interested tonight to visit and lend an ear to this evening's entertainers.

Last edited by Godai on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse]   Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 11:04 pm

This investigation mission was pretty much a casual night on the town for Gabe, so he figured that wearing something a bit casual and heading on the inside would be ideal in this case. “Good thing that I brought my favorite Givenchy cologne with me this time. “ After spraying the small bottle around his neck, Gabe would look around as he started to approach the place. He didn’t see anyone he recognized as of yet, and he also didn’t know if there were any other terrorists around. Either way, Gabe would rather avoid them if he could, he wanted to hold on to his sense of secrecy for a little while longer.

Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] E1419b8187402d092c3d15c09818599e--manga-boy-manga-anime
“Well, here it goes.”

After mulling it over, Gabe entered the establishment.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse]   Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 pm

Frog came to Suzie-Q feeling a bit awkward. This whole mission, even after what the goat had told them yesterday night, was still rather clumsy for him, as he had the whole issue of disliking the entirety of this godforsaken district because it was full of fake bubbly popular idol and singer shit which his stomach could barely swallow. Oh, and also he wasn't sure whether they were supposed to show up masqueraded as PT's or not....thankfully he'd opted for the latter option. Hopefully it wouldn't result in him getting left out.

Thankfully though, Brit was there too and he was gonna make sure not to let her leave his sight tonight for it could just result in him having a nervous breakdown of a massive caliber. As he fiddled with his fingers, the shirt he'd tied around his waist ruffled in the wind. The crowd was real and he hated every step he had to endure. Had he not put on the deodorant, he'd have been sweating like crazy.

"H-hey Brit?" He turned to her as they walked near the concert hall. "Ya know this district, right? Like, from modeling and stuff? 'Cause I have no clue where I am right now." He chuckled a bit, scratching the back of his head, and entered the site.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse]   Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 12:36 am

Unlike Frogerio and his noticeable awkwardness, Brittany felt delighted to be stepping once more in Suzie-Q. She loved crowds, she loved people, she loved the nightlife and every signs of Endymion that its people were living their common, daily lives. Whoever said "ignorance is bliss" couldn't be more accurate. These people were completely unaware of the truth behind the ruler and the existence of demons. Maybe it was for the best; the cheerleader liked to think there was a reason for their blindness, and a purpose for her realization of what they could not see.

"Of course I do! I hang out here often with my girls from the model agency", she said, with the widest grin of joy. "Hey, have you ever thought about what this makes us? I mean, what we're here for. We're totally spies! Like Mr. & Mrs. Smith! Have you seen the movie? If you haven't, you should! Like, totally!"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse]   Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 1:10 am

Trinity was well versed in the whole district as she walked in she spotted Gabe, and then she spotted Brittany and Frog, she could easily tell from the way Gabe was walking around, that he didn't want to be grouped up yet, she would join him soon, Frog on the other hand was apparently on the verge of a level ten freakout, Though she did remember that she meant to give a frog a gift for his sister who was apparently a MASSIVE fan of hers, so she reached into her bag for the moment and walked over to one of the kiosks and bought one of her own CD's which she then signed before heading over to Frog and Brittany.

She had no Idea why they were there...well actually to be honest she had a small Idea about Frog considering what she was told, but Brittany she wasn't to sure, but she walked up behind Frog and gently tapped his shoulder "Hello again Frogerio...We are sorry we haven't come to talk with your sister since we met a few days ago...we should set up a time to meet...maybe tomorrow?" she said in that Monotone and expressionless face as she held out the CD "This is for your sister...We do not believe the cookie she took in that baggie was a sufficient gift, so we got something that shouldn't rot away...we also signed it.." she said as her unblinking gaze locked onto Frogs eyes.

She would have to regroup with Gabe and the others after this, but she wanted to make sure that his sister at lest got the gift.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse]   Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 12:02 am

High above everyone else and well-blended in with the night sky thanks to his terrorist guise, a lone wolf stood on the ceiling of a nearby building, looking down on the district as a whole; quite the vantage point, if you were to ask him. His eyes were practically high-tech cameras, so the long distance was no problem for his sight upon the individuals he was watching closely (namely, the smooth-looking man and the pop-star of a little girl), but his hearing? Now, that was an entirely different subject. Advanced as his audio equipment may have been, it’d be hard-pressed to successfully listen in on things happening about a kilometer and a half way. To circumvent this, the canine used its inner CPU to call a certain relevant phone number.

Gabe’s phone would soon after begin to ring, as it was receiving an incoming radio call; though there was no ID on it, the fact that it was a radio call rather than a phone call should’ve immediately given away who it was. If he were to answer, he would hear a familiar voice speak to him. “Gabe, I need you to do me a favor; keep your phone in-call during this whole thing, I need to be able to hear what’s going on. I’d tell you where I am, but if you were able to see me, then it would only mean I’m not doing my job right.” He didn’t want to risk anyone accidentally bringing attention to him; if things went sour, he’d be their best bet. He severely doubted anything serious would be happening tonight, but Rome wasn’t torn down by brute force. “I’m ready to show up on two legs if I need to get up close and personal.”

Meanwhile, Selenus’s zoomed sight would catch wind of a different man come to join the fray. The multiple-persona-wielding teenage amphibian prince himself… to be completely fair, it was naïve of Selenus to expect his ragtag group of terrorists to want to be the only one to take action, especially since other terrorists were the ones who told them this was happening in the first place. More help was always appreciated, he supposed.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse]   Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 8:56 pm

So, we are going to Suzie Q at night to find out about the truth of the music that is being played here, huh? I honestly don't know what to expect, since this is the first mission that us PTs are being sent on. Not to mention some of us are rather.... unreliable individuals. But anyway, it appears that lots of music is going to be played here tonight, the problem would be finding out what the bad music is, pinpointing it, and then getting evidence on it. Hmm, let's see if I can find anyone else before this starts, maybe coordinate an investigation or something along those lines. Oh, it looks like Gabe is here, though I can't seem to find Selenus and Trinity. "Hey Gabe. How's it going?" I say walking up to and greeting him. "Do you think that we'll be ready?" I whisper alluding to investigating this evil music. I honestly feel that I may be somewhat out of my element, but at least I'm not alone in investigating this phenomenon.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse]   Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 1:12 am

The Concert Hall's interior was expansive as it was made to accommodate several thousands of people at once. As the people bustled inside, so would the party that came to investigate. Seats were being taken and the hubbub continued with a rather loud lull. It was only mere minutes away from the show and still there were people coming inside. One cannot easily imagine how stage fright could be so overwhelming with this large crowd. But this was the battle that the ambitious needed to overcome on this stage tonight.

It was going to be an ordinary night, at least until, a renewed kind of hubbub began to rise. Perhaps even more excited than the last and for good reason. It was noticeable as a good number of the audience began to crane their necks to the a group of people led by one man. A series of young women began to flock towards him, hoping to earn his attention. Of course, a series of suited guards and concert staff kept a sturdy wall between them and their master. It would be impossible to get to him at this point.

"Hey... Isn't that the District Head? What's he doing here?"

"He's here?! Where? H-hold on! I need to go see him!"

"Look at that, everyone's all flocking towards him like flies...

Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] HJhKT0U

Despite the ruckus he was making with his presence, the hooded man finally took his seat where he'd have a clear view of the area. It seemed that he wasn't here to give anyone their time of day. After all, he had better reasons for being here and it wasn't for them at all. Almost on cue, the lights began to darken in the hall, but not enough to completely obfuscate everything. It was like a signal to the crowd to slowly come to a silence. Soon, the stage lights emitted their sight upon the stage and on two figure. One was a blonde man holding a microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Suzie Q's Concert Hall! Thank you for your patience! Please make yourselves comfortable, our show shall begin with our newest addition to the stage. Now give it up for the Gothic Siren!"

It was an enthusiastic applause, but none notable from any other applause from most concerts within the Suzie Q district. If anything, it was a courteous welcome to all the newcomers setting their feet on this stage for the first time. The announcer began to step off, allowing a young woman to begin making her arrival. Each step was full of confidence and poise. Her smile was dazzling in the midst of all the stage lights onto her figure. There were curious whispers about her and each one wondered what kind of performance she'd bring tonight.

It took so much to get to this point. So much to sacrifice and so much sin to douse herself into. After all, this was Suzie Q and no one here was largely innocent. That's how things are in this business. And this woman knew this the best. After all...

Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] UlXGTuv

It was her time to shine.

Last edited by Godai on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse]   Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 1:59 am

Suddenly, Gabe’s phone rang. Wondering who it was, he picked it up to find that out. “Hello?” Gabe would say questioningly as a robotic voice would appear from the other side of the phone line. It seemed that Selenus would be unable to hear without Gabe keeping his phone on. “Well, lucky you, my plan calls for unlimited minutes. “ Gabe would say jokingly as he set the phone back in his sack, leaving it on. As soon as he did that, a familiar face would make themselves a bit more known with their approach. "Tatsui, you’re late. “ Gabe would say as he put his hands in his pocket and looked around. “You never actually know when you’re ready for something or not until it actually happens, that’s why it’s called a gamble, no? Though, might as easily enjoy it at the very least, if possible. Nola will catch up, or at least recognize me. I’m tall enough to suffer further in the rear so she doesn’t become missed in the crowd to look for any of us. And try not to think about selenus until you actually need him, being oblivious is apart of the illusion, so I been told. “

After that small debriefing, Gabe went and joined the crowd. Looking over to the white haired man, he noticed the mumbles of this individual being district leader. “Oh, he looks unapproachable, even for a cup of tea. “ Gabe eyed the district leader for a moment, trying to guess the man’s facial expression. Though, he was perturbed by the new idol arriving. “Oh, look Tatsui, tonight’s entertainment arrived early. “
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse]   Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 1:54 pm

Frog flinched as he felt someone's touch on his shoulder. Lookind down, he was relieved to see Trinity. "Oh, hi there. It's fine, it's fine!" He took the CD, trying to cut the conversation short with smiles and nods without complaint. "Oh right, Brit, this is the girl from the idol group. We've met her, and by we I mean my sis and I." He pushed the CD into his back pocket. Noticing the girl was still staring up at him, he gave her a nod. "Thanks for the gift. I'll give it to my sis when I get back home, but we've gotta be on our way now, right Brit? So we'll see each other tomorrow, right? In Suzie-Q. It's a deal." He gave her a thumbs up and walked off with Brit into the hall.

"Yea I've watched the movie."
He continued. "Long time ago though, so most of what I know about the movie is from a Simpsons parody of it." He shrugged and grinned, not noticing his blush. He took notice of the apparent District Head and nudged Brit to look in the direction. "What're we gonna do? We're hear for the music, right? So we'll stay with a low profile...for now." As much as it pained him, they were here to find proof and discredit the man, not to outright kill him in front of a crowd of thousands of people, revealing themselves as Terrorists. So what they could do was take their seats. Frog shifted to 'mission mode' and led Brit and himself to a seat that gave them a view of both the District Head and the stage. "Hey Brit, I've never been one to go to these kinds of events....so is it normal for the big boss to be here like this?" He asked the girl as the lights dimmed and a cringy loli wannabe entered the stage.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse]   Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 3:02 pm

Trinity nodded to Frogerio "Okay then, We hope to see you later..have a good day Brittany" she said waving to the taller female before leaving and heading for her friends, they where easy to spot for her due to Gabe standing out so much, and as she followed them in she kept quiet, even Tatsui and Gabe didn't notice her as she simply followed along for the time being, taking her eat next to them she still went unnoticed as she looked around.

While she herself had a large and rather loyal following, it was nowhere near the crowd that showed up here, it seemed who ever this was had quite the amount of people waiting to see their act. But it was odd...Trinity had been doing this work for years...but never even came close to this amount of people eager to hear her, and yet this girl was having her debut and had this many people interested. It seemed....odd.

Then the whispers were heard and she turned to look, apparently the district leader came to this show, again something that Trinity had never experienced, and she had to wonder if this played into what was happening? perhaps he was her agent? she really didn't know, but then she heard Gabe mention the entertainment arrived early and she looked to the stage, still apparently unnoticed by her friends but then again with other more important things to look at it made sense.

Trinity looked at the girl, wondering what her act would be. Singing? dancing? both? or something else entirely? she really didn't know but it seemed she was getting a welcoming applause, nothing to out of the ordinary, maybe there was more to the show then her then? she really didn't know but ether way she looked at Gabe and Tatsui "Seems the show is starting..." she said finally breaking the scilence of her presence with her monotone voice and expressionless gaze falling on the two.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse]   Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 12:55 am

"Oh I know her! We've met these days, not really sure which day, but it happened this week! Wasn't your name something like...No...Nu...?", she said, with hints of doubt printed in her face. Regardless, Brit expressed some joy upon seeing another familiar face, without knowing the little weird girl was no one less than another of the Terrorists on duty this night. After her departure, to which Brittany waved a kind goodbye, she focused her attention on someone else. An unexpected "mysterious" visitor she had never seen before, but whose ability to walk through the crowd like a shard amidst a fish school wasn't a fact left unnoticed by her curious, hazel eyes.

"You know, I've never seen him. Like, never. But wow, he has got quite the attention from everyone.", she almost whispered, eyes still focused at him. If anything, the man dressed like an edgy rock star, given the amount of skin he seemed comfortable to expose. Still, fashion sense aside, something about him was rather eerie. Something she couldn't poke her finger on. "Looks like it's about to start! Is she gonna sing something goth like "wake me up inside, can't wake up"? I consider myself eclectic but never really tried going to a goth concert..."
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse]   Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 11:00 am

Selenus continued to silently watch for as long as he had the chance to, noting the arrival of another terrorist friend of his unto the scene. He hadn’t really had a chance to talk to Tatsui one on one yet, but he had still proven to be a worthwhile friend and ally nonetheless. Things proceeded smoothly for a while, with everyone in sight socializing and/or greeting each other… until the main attraction stepped into the fray. So, this was the district head, huh? He dressed like he was a gigolo, yet all the people still seemed to be willing to pay hundreds just to suck his dick. The sheer infatuation and obsession they displayed towards the man was more than just confusing, it was downright disturbing. Selenus would be lying if he said he wasn’t at least partly envious of the man.

As the whole crowd began to step inside of the concert hall with the district head in tow, Selenus went to the other side of the roof he was on and curled up, maximizing his own stealth. From here on out he wouldn’t be able to see anything, so there was no real point in peeking over the edge of the rooftops and risk being spotted by the extremely observant person or the stray camera, so from now on he would be relying solely on audio. Still… they’d come here to investigate “demon music”, hadn’t they? He wasn’t entirely sure what that entailed, but after seeing the effect the district head’s mere presence had on the crowd… if he really was involved with this “demon music” as the demon Larsinny speculated, then Selenus had a pretty good idea what “demon music” entailed. As an utmost safety precaution, Selenus would configure his audio receptors on a timer and a safeguard; now, if Selenus failed to reset the timer, his audio receptors would shut down after ten seconds. He figured as long as he had his inhibitions, he could reset the timer and continue to listen in; if he didn’t… well, the timer would save his ass.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse]   Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 11:59 pm

Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] Nbtnjli

When the woman finally reached the microphone and finally held it near her lips, she flashed a toothy smile at the crowd. This was it, the very moment of her stardom. Without further ado, this evening's events would begin. Soon enough she began singing. Cacophonous and sly whispers would begin to fill the ears of the Psyche-Terrorists. Many of them were of suggestive nature and it was clearly no ordinary song as everyone would feel an odd sensation crawling up their spines.

Each word called for them to give in and to submit. It would have no effect on them as they were protected by their own awakened egos deep inside themselves. The same, however, cannot be said with the rest of the unawakened masses. They seemed rather listless and nodding with each beat of the music. It was to them that their ears listened to any other song, but unknown to them, they were insidiously influenced by her words.

Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] HJhKT0U

"..."

If any of the Psyche-Terrorists were keeping tabs on Invidia, they would notice there wasn't even a slightest effect on his person. He seemed rather alert despite the resounding words throughout the Concert Hall. Clearly it had no effect on him either. But he seemed satisfied with the performance and began to make his departure, leaving behind the brain-washed masses.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse]   Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 5:26 pm

~ That's some "entrancing" music, ya? ~
Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] 707_my10
The red haired would peek his head between Frog and Brittany, smiling like he was enjoying the show like any normal person who was captivated by that strange tune while holding his cellphone up and registering everything in video like a hardcore fan would. But the look one second later given to both before he could go back and adjust himself in the seat he was occupying behind them gave the signal he was there for business, like both of them were. He did get in the building later then most and was trying to get by in a low profile as things moved on but he didn't want his partners to feel like he hadn't shown up, AGAIN so he decided to reveal himself to them on a very subtle way. He did look around discreetly when the District Head got up to leave, eyeing him to get his appearance down for future encounters but trying to not raise any suspicion which ended in his spotting another familiar face in the crowd. It he wasn't mistaken Gabe was there too with some friends, and he couldn't help but nod with his head to him in a friendly manner if their eyes met before focusing back on the main attraction. The objective was to get some proof with his video of what exactly was that "Gothic Siren" trying to do with her singing (being that it was not just singing) but without being caught, which means that if nobody else was getting at least some pictures from her or started looking at him funny he would put his phone back into his pocket and get out of attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse]   Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse] Empty

Back to top Go down

Showtime Investigation! [Case File Topic, Playhouse]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next