Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] Empty
PostSubject: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 2:27 pm

Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] QAEUXgy

The homely streets of the Sunlake Palms Residential District were as welcoming as they come. People dotted the streets as they went about their way as creatures of habit. However, for some observers, it was obvious that the safe vibe it once held dear had declined for some time in light of the recent news. As residents continued to mill about in their safety-lauded neighborhood, the sense of unease could be felt on bare skin as in the back of their minds held that tinge of concern that with the loss of guaranteed safety that...

They could be next.

QAS Phase Initiated!

>Talk To Traveling Motorist

>Talk to Elderly Woman With Grandchild

>Talk To Suave Guy In Sunglasses

>Talk To Young Part-Timer From Inn

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 9:39 pm

If there was one thing that Raph liked about being a noob, it was the fact that the expectations that they had for him were rather low. It was a good thing too, after the fateful encounter with that been like a person who was trying to look like some bumblebee or whatever, Raphael thought that it would be important to play his hand carefully and make sure that he at least could learn all that he could from this "whatever group".  He still wasn't impressed or care much, but there was an old saying that got him by. If you hang around the barbershop long enough, you'll get a haircut. In Raphael's case, pretty soon he would get his chance to not only make a name for himself and amass power, but find out what happened to his brother and possibly bring him home.  He already knew they were simply using him, he was just hoping on getting back a return investment down the line.

"And here we go...."

Raphael decided to use his illusion soul skill, dressed up in rather casual clothing as he went on this job to find out some information for the Helter Skelter group.  There were some options that he had, some of them seemed rather obvious for others. However, Raphael wanted to be surprised, he wondered if he could have obtained anything useful from people you wouldn't expect to know anything. In addition to that, Raphael decided to look like a french model this time around.

Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] Tumblr_ovzosqoGlP1sqyzy5o2_250

As he approached the suave man, he would start off with a compliment.

"You seem to have quite the sense of style, with all the worries that people bear around here, it's not many that care about how they look when they leave out of the house. But it's quite apparent that you're not just...anyone. Am i right?"

stats
Spoiler:

used
Spoiler:

Action: Spoke to Suave Guy In Sunglasses
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 2:48 pm

Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] P5DXeQr

It wasn't hard for him to notice the French mode-looking individual getting his attention. The man with spectacles regarded Raphael quite carefully. In the kind of business he was in, one would be foolish to not vet people they met with a dash of caution at the minimum. French-looking dude had a flash of gray on his head. Casual, but he had a good looking face that somewhat stood out from the rest of the homely boredom that was the Sunlake Palms district. This wouldn't be the first time the man was questioned by someone. Some cool young chick stopped by once. She seemed to have an interesting story behind her despite all the nonchalance she had. But what was his?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 6:57 pm

"Me? I'm Marc Balzac, I was scouted to do a few test shots for a startup clothing company in Endymion, the material the clothing is made out of is not bad at all. But I'm pretty much stuck here for the time being and France isn't better off so here I am. The brand is called Reverse Clothes, basically, the concept is getting a new outfit just by turning your clothes inside out. Ever heard of it? I say it's a stock to keep an eye on if you are into that stuff. "

He set up the tone and a little bit of background of what lie he was going to go with today. It had to match with his face and what he was wearing, but the only thing that Raphael could do was hope that this man would go with it. As long as there was a gray area with a little bit of truth, the lie was easier to hide behind. That and the effort he put into it.

"With the amount of downtime I had, I figured a stroll in neighborhood with less noise would have a different aura to it, but everyone is making the same face...except for you. I was...curious..."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 2:15 pm

"One of those company start-ups, huh? Been quite a bit of those going on in Endymion as of late. Hate to say it, but can't say I've heard of it, buddy. Nor can I say I'm into any of that stuff, sorry." He shrugged at Raphael while raising an eyebrow at his pseudonym, but didn't even bother to make a remark about it. But there was something off here for him. Why would a company start-up come to a boring suburban place like this and not in booming districts of Suzie Q, Backlight, or even Little Tokyo? Something wasn't quite what it seemed and maybe he was "one of those" that needed a little something to take off the edge. A smirk began to curl under the man's eyes. "Oh? Looking for a model, I take it? Hah, sorry. Hate to break it to ya', I ain't about that life. Won't be for a while, at least. For someone who's got spare time, you got good eyes. Ya' right. I ain't quite like the rest. I'm what some people like to call me a "party dispenser" if you catch my meaning... I take it you'll want some of my services? I'm sure you know we'll need to take it somewhere... private.

The man jammed a hand in his pocket and shook inside to eke out the sound of shaking of what sounded like small pebbles inside some kind of container.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 6:25 pm

It would have been some serious bad luck if he had heard of the company before, the last thing that Raphael needed was a fashionista that was into a lot of this thing and knew some of the makers of the clothing personally. It would be a bit difficult to keep up with a line if he had to continuously fine-tune a disposable identity. This was who he was at the time being, and the idea was to use this role to get what he wanted. He didn't have a lot of time to think it over, it was pretty much a better off deal to seem like someone who used drugs and purchased it to build that rapport, other than deny the person and make things worse on himself.

He could keep up the illusion for a few more minutes, but he couldn't keep it up forever.

"Always in the mood for a good party, my favors seem to be running a little dry. Makes the visit to this quiet side of town much more worthwhile, and I have you to thank for it. So lead the way...."

Raphael had a bit of money on him and he was willing to play along. People that dealt in business like this also had some info on them for sale as well. These things took some baby steps for an appropriate approach.

The next post I make turn 1/3 restarts for the illusion and -10 sp

a demonic masquerade upkeep.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 3:09 pm

"Well then, you came to the right person. C'mon over, buddy." The man grinned as he gestured Raphael to follow him. Without even skipping a beat, he would begin to lead the disguised PT over to what seemed to be a nearby alley a couple of blocks down. It served well enough as a shield from prying eyes and there was a lack of security cameras in these parts, but perhaps because there wasn't a lot big enough that warranted surveillance. The space was tight and enclosed around them the further they got inside until the only light around was from the sky above and there was much shadows casting over the majority of the area. He turned around to face Raphael while bringing out several orange-colored pill bottles and several plastic baggies of what appeared to be white dust and some fuzzy green material in others. "Right, whatcha buying? Got any in mind? Gonna have to let ya know tho, I ain't got Giddy. Heard the cooking station for that got blown up or some shit."

QAS Phase Initiated!

>Pay for the "wares" (Min.2000 VC, Max. 3000 VC)

>Don't Pay

>Haggle Price Down (Charisma Rank 2, Min. decrease by 1000 VC)

>Ask About Giddy

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 9:15 pm

"It's a shame, I kind of wanted to try out that Giddy stuff that I keep hearing the other models talking about. It's a bit of a rave favorite, it's previously the most popular as well. I'm not too sure about what else you have, but since your customer service is so great for letting me know, think you could lower the price down a little bit for me? It's hard to live my best life if your whares took a hit, consider this a small favor for a good continued partnership. If I know people that want to party and I know you, there's the investment showing up you made today. "

At the very least, he wanted the man to trust him.

Haggle and paying 1000 vc

Expres​sion(Charisma/Deception) - Rank 2 - (16-29 pts) - Unpolished
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 2:09 pm

Gained:

"Ha, rave? C'mon dude, that's what they're saying these days? Nah, sounds like they're just trying to sound cool. But seriously, ya probably don't want a taste of that. Saw someone hooked on it and they went all bug-eye crazy and had weird glowing shit on their veins and faces. Like I know I'm a dealer and shit, but this is some crap you don't wanna take. Believe me, buddy. I've seen some crazy crackheads, but this takes the goddamn cake. Ya gettin' me?" The otherwise impressive-looking man shuddered at the topic. He remembered seeing that crazed look on that one individual's face talking about Giddy every so often on the streets. It was almost surprising to him that the Sunlake Palms local law enforcement didn't try to go after him earlier. But maybe they did? He hadn't heard from that guy for a while or seen him. The man drew out a orange pill bottle of what appeared to be Xanax on the label and handed it to Raphael. "Continued partnership? Pssh, sure. But for that kind of dough, I'll just give ya' a bit of white boys. If you got any dough leftover for a late night habit, you know where to find me. Oh, speakin' of dough, try not to hang out at the forest. Like it's a great place to deal, but cops keep finding bodies from all the screaming there... Fuggin' safe neighborhood my goddamn ass."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:16 pm

strength
Spoiler:

Gained +4 charisma

Expres​sion(Charisma/Deception) - Rank 2 - (20-29 pts) - Unpolished

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just hearing about the drug made it seem like it was something that was bad for the health of people who took it. Raphael himself wasn't in Endymion for too long, but the introduction to the supernatural made him able to believe in almost anything. In that case, he started to believe that giddy was a supernatural drug that had some adverse effects, and that maybe someone or something decided to get involved. With whoever or whatever that was, the factory exploded, but those mystery attendees, as well as the maker of the drug, still remained a mystery.

Still, Raphael managed to get some good info out of the drug dealer, he also managed to figure out that the forest was having some strange occurrences of people dying and things of that nature.

"Thanks for the heads up, I was looking for a good time, not to run into a serial killer. "

stats
Spoiler:

Demonic masquerade 2/3
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 12:02 am

Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] HJP2jNG

"Hell, ya'd think that in a "safe" place like this district, the district head would give a damn about it. Especially when there's some talk in the grapevine of security cameras or something there in some deep part of the Forest. Dunno what the hell they're for if they're not for catching people, but I guess we can always chalk it up to shitty bureaucracy. I guess. Well, it was nice meeting ya'. If you want more, you know where to find me. Bring a bit more cash next time." The dealer shrugged at Raphael. He patted him on the shoulder and began to make his way out of the alleyway and leaving the Psyche-Terrorist to his own devices...

----------------------

Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmFle0O

When Raphael leaves the alley, he'll notice that there are some people still left hanging about the neighborhood. But not for long...

QAS Phase Initiated!

>Talk To Traveling Motorist

>Talk to Elderly Woman With Grandchild

>Talk To Young Part-Timer From Inn

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 2:58 pm

With Raphael opting out to talk to the rest of the district's inhabitants, the streets would soon be clear of individuals to talk to...

[END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 2]
Page 1 of 1