Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
When the Flying Brown Hits the Spinning Round [Grubby Work Thread] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
When the Flying Brown Hits the Spinning Round [Grubby Work Thread] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
When the Flying Brown Hits the Spinning Round [Grubby Work Thread] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
When the Flying Brown Hits the Spinning Round [Grubby Work Thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
When the Flying Brown Hits the Spinning Round [Grubby Work Thread] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
When the Flying Brown Hits the Spinning Round [Grubby Work Thread] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
When the Flying Brown Hits the Spinning Round [Grubby Work Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
When the Flying Brown Hits the Spinning Round [Grubby Work Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
When the Flying Brown Hits the Spinning Round [Grubby Work Thread] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

When the Flying Brown Hits the Spinning Round [Grubby Work Thread]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

When the Flying Brown Hits the Spinning Round [Grubby Work Thread] Empty
PostSubject: When the Flying Brown Hits the Spinning Round [Grubby Work Thread]   When the Flying Brown Hits the Spinning Round [Grubby Work Thread] EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 2:03 am

Aright jagoffs, listen the fuggup. This is a big fuggen deal. I know Ol' Grubby has some fun times and some whacky hijinks but this ain't one'a those. Like gamblin' on a fart this little situation I'm in got a real chance of turnin' to shit without warnin'. I know, I know, I been a good guy since I been here. Ain't take nothin' that belongs to me, ain't threaten people all that much, I ain't even trespass and I fuggen love tresspassin'. Don't tell me where Grubby can't go. Fuck you. But like I said, shit's different now. The money's runnin' out and I'm fuggen desperate. As you know it ain't about me, it's about my friends and if we ain't got money we're fuggen screwed six ways from Sunday. Hildebrandt layed something heavy on me the other day and now I ain't got time fer idle bullshit. The clock's tickin'.

...that's it. The clock's tickin'. Just cuz we's in fuggen Wonderland don't mean that time stopped in Orelia. That fuggen necropheliac at the Crimson Keep is just gettin' stronger and stronger as he finishes his ritual and ain't no one but us to stop'im. He figures we got a month before he's done and everythin' turns to fuggen cinders an' ash. Means I can't fuck off like I'm doin', I gotta get serious. So now I'm gonna turn to what I'm good at: thievin'. Nah, nah ya got me wrong there, I ain't gonna go topside and hold up some rich folk. Even if it'd be easy. I got standards is what I'm sayin'. They're low standards but fuggen whatever. Anyways I'm gonna be like that one asshole in the tights that fucks up bad people or some shit, forget what the fuck he's called. Swallow Face or some dumb shit like that. Nah, I'm goin' after the jagoffs that fuggen deserve to get their shit stole'd. I'm goin' after other thieves.

So I'm creepin' through this fuggen twisted buildin' here an'... the fuck do ya mean which one? How do I fuggen know, they look the fuggen same! Somewhere in the back alleys, a real shit show- I know that ain't fuggen descriptive enough, shut yer cock holster and lemme tell the damn story! Fuck you, I'll be descriptive. It's dark. It's damp. It smells like shit. Bad people like to come there. And no, it ain't Grubby's ass crack. This is the part where I laugh but this shit ain't funny. I coulda fuggen died tonight. So I'm up in the rafters'a some burned out buildin' not even the rats are gonna live in. Place just reeks'a fuggen thugs. Ya never see normal people 'round places like this, always abandoned like a half-elven stepchild. It's fer a good fuggen reason and that reason is nothin' good comes outta places like this. It's when ya see shit movin' around in there ya gotta be worried cuz whoever or whatever it is just don't give two shits 'bout nothin'.

Rafters are creakin' but I'm takin' it slow. Whole damn place is creakin' and churnin' and threatenin' to collapse in on itself. I kinda like it, makes more noise than I ever fuggen could. So's I'm crawlin' up on my hands and knees like a damn chimp as I make it 'cross the room. Big open room down there, filled with holes in the damn floor an' broken glass 'n shit.
"Man I wish they'd just get this over with. I'm too damn sick to deal with this today."
"Shuddup. I'm not feelin' so great either but to my benefit I also gotta put up with your bitchin'."
"If we're being fair I've got the flu. You're just hungover."
"You're about to have a head wound too if you give me any more lip."
Oh yeah, also some dumb motherfuckers in it. I forgot that part, shit happens, whoopity fuggen doo da. They ain't gonna see me anyway. They're bigger'n me and they got more small clubs, one'a them's got spikes on his, so I just crawls my way on by and out the storm winder. So I got me shimmyin' across the lip a the roof and I don't like it one bit. It's fuggen looser than human pussy and anyone out here can see me even if anyone in there can't. But I go a room over, get up on the second floor. I keep on my tiptoes, rollin' my feet like my cousins taught me so I ain't make no paddin' footsteps. Then the cracks in the floor start tellin' stories.
"Fifty thousand."
"We agreed on sixty."
"I agreed on nothing, whether the old man did or not."
"Well our agreement was sixty thousand for the shrooms. Take it or leave it."
"You see, I'm not so sure shrooms cost so much. You can just find them out in the forest lying around."
"Whether or not you believe how hard it is to find good shrooms makes no impact on our deal. These are Wicked Truffles, they can stimulate in mild doses and kill in moderate ones. And they're hard to find, you can see why I charge such a price."
"Of course, because you can. But I'll take them."
"I'm glad you've come to your senses but I'll wait to see the money first."
"You misunderstand me."
clik- BANG BANG BANG..............whump
"I said I would take them."

Now you see why I don't feel bad about robbin' assholes. Shit if I woulda got unlucky that woulda been me. But whoever that was down there seems like he's done with all his killin' motherfuckers an' shit. The goons just pack up and leave. This is the part where I wanna say that I got heroic and stopped'em. This is the part where I wanna say I swiped the treasure right from out under they're dumbass noses. But I'm dumb, not fuggen stupid. I ain't takin' those chances and while I might do shit I ain't proud of I keep doin' it cuz it keeps workin'. I run through that dead guyses pockets instead, take his watch, the whole shebang. He ain't need it no more, figure I'll get some good coin outta the shit. I ain't feel good about it... but money's money. Sometimes ya gotta eat the scraps.

~~Final Word Count: 1063 Words. And a Dead Body.~~
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

When the Flying Brown Hits the Spinning Round [Grubby Work Thread] 510-65

When the Flying Brown Hits the Spinning Round [Grubby Work Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Re: When the Flying Brown Hits the Spinning Round [Grubby Work Thread]   When the Flying Brown Hits the Spinning Round [Grubby Work Thread] EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 2:52 pm

Don't think that was the trip the guy wanted for his shrooms.

You have earned 3000 VC

+10% for being very well written!

+10% for an interesting work experience!

Total, 3600VC

This total has been deposited into your citizen account.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down

When the Flying Brown Hits the Spinning Round [Grubby Work Thread]
Page 1 of 1