Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread] Empty
PostSubject: A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread]   A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 2:32 am

Here we go again, boys and girls. Guess what time it is? Nope, it's not fuggen story time, it's Grubby's fuggen broke and needs a shirt that isn't a damn shower curtain time. So I went and blew all the damn scratch I made turnin' scrap into somethin' a little more polished on stupid shit like this juice. Y'know, one thing fuggen bugs me. I bought juice, juice, but I ain't know what's fuggen in it. Didn't say. Well maybe it fuggen did but I can't read so I decided to roll dem bones, y'know? Besides, suckin' down ash makes a gob thirsty. But on the other foot this shit might be hot sauce fer all these fuggen weirdos drink. ...y'know what fuggit, I need a goddamn drink.

*Gulp... gulp... gulp...*

Huh. Tastes sour, but kinda sweet with a bitter drymouth kinda- fuggen shit it's goddamn crab apple juice. These crazy motherfuckers made crab apple juice! What is fuggen wrong with these twisted motherfuckers!? Okay, fuggit, ain't fuggen with the juice no more, gotta save that shit fer later. Might ferment it, make some crab apple wine. Can't taste worse than that halflin' swill. So what was I doin' here again? Besides wallowin' around in the gutter drinkin' fuggen crab apple juice like I lost all my damn marbles. But nah, I'm doin' the rogue thing. No no, I ain't turn to stealin' just yet. 'Sides, you ain't steal in the Slums, it's just common fuggen courtesy. That jagoff's just as poor as you is and probly twice as miserable. Nah, I'm doin' the rogue thing and makin' the best out of a bad situation. So I'm diggin' through the fuggen trash, right? People throw out all kinds'a goodies down there, they ain't even know. Ya ever turn a soup can lid into horse trippers? It ain't a good thing to do to a horse, that's fer damn sure, but anyway my point bein' that anything and ev-er-y fuggen thing down here is valuable to someone and that someone is me. Take this silverware fer instance, I just found a whole drawer of the shit sittin' on the street. They got books, too! Reeeeeaaaaal old ones. And clothes that... ain't in my fuggen size! Shit! Goddamn nothin's in my fuggen size. Really now, I gotta sew my own shit, s'why I walk around lookin' like a damn ball of yarn that a barn cat had an angry fuck with. But I digest.

There's a treasure trove of shit just lyin' around in old boxes ripe fer the takin'! Little toys I can turn into trip alarms, umbrellas that'd make a damn good tent, I gotta be the luckiest damn gob on the block! Or in the city. Or in the whole fuggen Plane'a Shadow, I ain't really worked that one out yet. So's I get stuffin' my pockets and pouches with the good shit, aaaaaall'a the shiney 'lil baubles and knick knacks and patty whacks to give a gob a- ah I don't think I can finish that one, ya ain't old enough yet. Let's just say Ol' Grub had a dagger in his pocket and it was feelin' sharp, that's how happy I was. I'm drapin' these old coats over myself like I'm the fuggen czar and chuckin' shit into this old box I got and I start struttin' down the street when I hear this asshole finally fuggen speak up.

"Hey man. You gotta pay for that." Some dirty motherfucker that looked like my nutsack on a summer day and smelled like it to callin' me out in the middle'a the road, hairy asshole too. Pops up straight outta the metal bin like a jack in the fuggen shit basket. Got all this green fur all over'im and he smells like a trash heap but hey, don't we all? I look at him. He looks at me. I look at him again. The fuck is this guy doin'?
"The fugger you talkin' about?" I asks him and this fuggen jagoff just glares at me.
"None of this stuff is free, idiot! It's a yard sale, you've gotta pay the price for all this!" Slimy bastard gestures around at what I honestly thought was just a damn pile'a worthless bullshit that I could turn into dinero.
"...ya fuggen serious, scruffy?"
"Yes I am fucking serious! I got all this rare treasure here and it's worth a good price, so either buy it or give it back. End of story." I drop the box'a bullshit to the ground, straighten'in up as tall as all four feet'a me can get. I look left, I look right, and I throw my arms out.
"Goddamn, it's just a buncha useless shit that nobody wants no more! Treasure's shit like crowns and rings and gold-inlaid codpieces that got the spinners on'em where the nuts go!" Have you seen them fuggen things? They look stupid as hell but hot damn do I want one.
"All of this might be useless junk to you but it's not to me, it's treasure. And I'm not getting rid of my treasure for free."

So then I gets an idea. I'm suckin' my teeth as I think, noddin' at the green bastard 'fore I slink up all casual-like to'im.
"Ya really think all this shit's really worth somethin'?" I asks him.
"Without a doubt I do! Everything here is precious."
Hooooooo whee do I got a plan! I get in close enough so's he can smell the tobacco on my breath, smilin' real wide like a fuggen maniac, ear to ear.

A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread] Conniv10
"Well there pal, then I got the deal of a fuggen life time for ya."

"Just what are you getting at...?" he asks me. I just keep grinnin' and noddin' like it's the coolest shit in the whole damn plane of existence.
"Got a whole pile'a shit just like it I can sell ya."
"Really?! You'd be nice enough to give little old me all that?"
"Not give, jagoff. Sell. All this shit's worth somethin', remember? How 'bout you help a brother out?"

~~Final Word Count: 1031~~
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread] 510-65

A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread]   A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread] EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 11:39 am

You shouldn't rip off Urscar the Couch like that.

You have earned 3000 VC

+10% for being very well written!

+10% for an interesting work experience!

Total, 3600VC

This total has been deposited into your citizen account.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down

A Grub and a Grouch [Grubby's Work Thread]
Page 1 of 1