Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Reaching Flawlessness [Closed :: NPC Thread] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Reaching Flawlessness [Closed :: NPC Thread] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Reaching Flawlessness [Closed :: NPC Thread] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Reaching Flawlessness [Closed :: NPC Thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Reaching Flawlessness [Closed :: NPC Thread] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Reaching Flawlessness [Closed :: NPC Thread] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Reaching Flawlessness [Closed :: NPC Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Reaching Flawlessness [Closed :: NPC Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Reaching Flawlessness [Closed :: NPC Thread] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Reaching Flawlessness [Closed :: NPC Thread]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
May Lily

May Lily

Reaching Flawlessness [Closed :: NPC Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Reaching Flawlessness [Closed :: NPC Thread]   Reaching Flawlessness [Closed :: NPC Thread] EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 2:26 pm

Reaching Flawlessness [Closed :: NPC Thread] C508afdb2e16e29959852949d7332ba0--hiyoko

“Huff... Hah… Nn…”

It stung, pulsed, vibrated with pain. She’d clutch her head with a small whimper of defeat. She was used to physical pain, she rigorously trained her body to perform dances unseen by those in Junction. Mentally, she was a fortress. She meditated daily to speak with her ancestors who had lived countless eons ago. She herself was perfection incarnate, a specimen so flawless in mental and physical strength it was frightening. However, what had happened… It broke a part of her she thought was long rusted shut. She had never imagined a part of her would open up, something so impossibly far away it had eluded her until now.

“Nng… Wild people and a long nosed ugly old fucking snot…” she’d huff, forcing herself to a standing person and moving her body into a battle stance. With a flick of her hand, a fan would appear in it, she’d throw it forward at a practice dummy with absurd force, a trinket in her hand shattering with immense force as a must surrounded her and an enchanting song forced a strong gust of wind towards the dummy, forcing it to fly haphazardly into the wall. The mist would subside and it would cause the girl to stagger and fall to her knees again.

“D-Damn it… W-Why does it hurt… So much…” she’d say with an annoyed shout full of her confusion and anger. She couldn’t handle not being flawless, perfect. She had trained her entire life to reach the pinnacle of perfection she had reached. Tirelessly she trained day and night, never taking a break, always doing her best to prove she was the absolute perfect successor of the Cray family name. She would not fall in vein. She would survive, get stronger… Nothing would defeat her.

“Listen to me you fucking shitty pink ghost. You belong to me. You’ll do as I say! You are my power, my gift to this world! I will not fall! I WILL NOT BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN PERFECT!” she’d shout in rage, jumping up with new strength and purpose. With another quick flick of her wrist she’d summon her weapon once more, flinging it with refined strength. With the trinket now successfully crushed in her hand, the mist would return and what was now her persona sang the powerful song to smash the dummy into the wall. But it wouldn’t stop.

“Again! Again! Again! I won’t falter! I won’t fail!” the persona’s song continued with immense force, the girl yelling with rage as the dummy ripped apart due to the force of the wind. With a scream of rage, she wouldn’t fall to her knees. She’d stand on shaky legs, tears streaming down her face. It wasn’t elegant at all… But training was never a beautiful scene. She would perfect this new power no matter what. It would be beyond perfect… No matter what.

“Hm hm hm…” the persona would chuckle gently before disappearing into nothingness. The trinket would return to the girl’s hand, she’d bring it up to her face to look at it. She’d turn away and begin walking towards the exit to her private stage. It was a mess, decorations falling sporadically and cracks in the wall thanks to the impact of the attack. She’d grin gently as she left the room, waving to two servants to go and clean up her sanctuary. It was time to rest… To meditate and see if this new power had ever been received by any of her ancestors. This may be the first time… She could be a new master of the Crays… The thought made her smile cheerily.

Though, what had happened was terrible. Her concert with Sake had been crashed abruptly by cries of terror out in the crowd. A small portion of their audience had transformed into horrific monsters and a few others had gained powers like her. However, they lacked her resolve or training… Most of those who couldn’t run were slaughtered instantly before she and Sake went in to help. She remembered the moment the power unlocked in her head. It was as if a rusty forgotten door had been bashed open with the force of a thousand battering rams. She saw the images she hypothesized others with her specific power had as well. Shitty wild people and a fucking nose… What horrible representations of what should be perfectly flawless.

She had rushed into battle, saving a little girl whose parents had unfortunately… She had done her best to end their lives painlessly and swiftly. Those who transformed into monsters… They were suffering an unbelievable amount. She couldn’t imagine the pain they were in... What was going through their heads as they attacked innocent lives and loved ones? Was it their evil brought out in full force? She didn’t know… But she knew she had seen something different while at her concert. She couldn’t push the shadow out of her mind. It warranted investigation, yes… But she’d entrust it to the charming detective and the police for now. She had to focus on training this power and perfecting it. She wouldn’t settle for anything else.

“Julia, I expect nothing but perfection from you. We will become flawless, you and I. Symbols of what it means to be a Cray.” she’d say with an amused smile, her persona humming in agreement. With a step past a window, she’d look off at the fairgrounds. It was unfortunate lives had to be lost… But they would be avenged. They would die knowing their lives would be motivation to those with new power to figure out the truth of what happened. They may have been stepping stones, but without them this world surely would have been driven into chaos. Their lives wouldn’t be in vain.

“My people were murdered, Julia. Killed by an unseen force that corrupted them. Junction may be a terribly disgusting place, and its people may be more worthless than worms at times… But I will never forgive an attack on my home. Whoever caused this will pay dearly.” she’d say with an angry tone in her voice. It was true she cared not for ninety percent of Junction’s populace, but that didn’t mean she would ever forgive their deaths. While she considered them worthless, life itself should always be given the chance to reach a natural conclusion regardless of stature or upbringing. To end it early… To deny people the chance to reach perfection… It was cruel and unforgivable.
Back to top Go down

Reaching Flawlessness [Closed :: NPC Thread]
Page 1 of 1