Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Happy Reunion [Open to all] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Happy Reunion [Open to all] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Happy Reunion [Open to all] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Happy Reunion [Open to all] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Happy Reunion [Open to all] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Happy Reunion [Open to all] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Happy Reunion [Open to all] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Happy Reunion [Open to all] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Happy Reunion [Open to all] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Happy Reunion [Open to all]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukiro

Sukiro

A Happy Reunion [Open to all] Empty
PostSubject: A Happy Reunion [Open to all]   A Happy Reunion [Open to all] EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Sitting tightly within the middle half of a large transit bus was our own little person-user Kiyomi Mio returning back to Kitzuna Academy from a week of being with her father. She thought taking a short vacation with her loving father would help her take her mind off things that had recently happened to her when she first came to Kitzuna, with her newly made friends and her little adventure, along with her recent occurrences with her own inner self along with others who've also been in the same position as her before and probably more since she hasn't really kept in touch with them. Not as if she didn't want to but felt a little awkward calling them and having nothing to talk about.

She sat in the chair slowly dozing of with her eyes slightly shut behind her glasses and letting out a small yawn through her small pink lips, as she placed her hand in front of her mouth. The bus was actually quite full since it was around the mid day and outside was quite cold with snow falling from the sky. The bus was filled with mostly students, some of which she's seen before classes she's in and some above her own grade, though some of them were eying her from the other side for some odd reason but she could only do is ignore them. With her hands under her arms and her hair laying before her she kept her eyes toward the window before she could see the bus stop getting closer by the second.

She let out a sigh of relief as the bus to a stop, the students one by one removed themselves from their seats and exited the bus some continued solo while others went in pairs heading toward the school yard. While Mio step out of the bus with her semi large luggage beside her, reaching into her coat pocket she retrieved her phone and turning it on, with a slight jingle and the lights turning on her phone purred a bit seeing that she had gotten a few messages. She was left alone as the bus rode away and waited a bit to take a breath.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Reunion [Open to all]   A Happy Reunion [Open to all] EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:53 am

Another day would come by as Cyril Vaans showed up by school. Given the situation he was in, what with his mother being in a coma, the weekends have been utterly quiet with nothing too much to do. It was almost a relief in a sickening way to know that school was his one time of things to do and people to see. He approached the school and stood at the opening walkway to it, almost pausing at it. Cause despite it being a sort of haven for him, he wanted an excuse to stay outside, as the cold almost comforted him in these times despite winter being his most hated time of the year, he walked through the snow, stumbling in it before being ready to turn to the school, but he caught sight of something.

He saw a girl with, how could he put it, the exact kind of a look a girl would kill for. He was probably being a bit dramatic when he looked at her. She had great golden hair, curves, and even wore glasses; acting as though that was a kind of seller to him, which it wasn't, it just reminded him of the time he used to wear glasses to hide his mismatched eyes, one being grey, the other being brown. He didn't wear them anymore, taking another look at the school before looking back at the woman. He was certainly not the type of guy to fawn over girls, but a ten is a ten whenever you see one. The problem was, being antisocial and not one to normally initiate conversations without a good reason, he wouldn't walk over to her based on initial hormones alone.

He saw as the other students went past her to leave the buss as she just stood there. Surely she was going to go right? Then again, it really was none of his business. But lately, his new git of sorts have given him a sort of, confidence. Confidence that he for some reason, liked to use, especially when it paid off well. He decided he would go say hello before school began. He would walk to her seeing that upon further inspection, she was just checking her phone. Nothing major at all. Sometimes his confidence would slap him dead in the face however. He didn't mean this on purpose, but his clumsy nature got the better of him as he tripped on the sidewalk now slippery from the snow and slush falling over a few feet away from the girl into a lovely cushion of snow, which did nothing to prevent the dirt ground from breaking his fall. "Ooof! Damn it..." he said immediately trying to get back up onto his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Reunion [Open to all]   A Happy Reunion [Open to all] EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Mio continued to fiddle around on her phone going through everything as usual to clean it through, from emails and messages and voice messages. As she closed her phone before placing it back into her coat pocket before looking up and noticing as a young student began to walk forward then suddenly tripping onto the sidewalk. Her eyes widened from the scare as the boy fell, with her hands thrown over her mouth in surprise. As he fell into the snow Mio rushed toward his aid as he began to try to get back onto his own two feet. Mio knelt over placing her arms around his helping him back onto his own feet, making sure that he had gotten his balance back before letting go.

"Are you ok?"

She ask in a sincere tone looking directly at his face hoping for a quick response.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Reunion [Open to all]   A Happy Reunion [Open to all] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:20 am

As he was getting up, he felt a pair of arms go on him as he was getting up. If that was divine intervention making him fall, they could have at least figured out a way to have them meet that didn't require causing pain to himself. He brushed his pants off, not wet with dirt and snow from his recent meeting with the ground and laughed nervously at the woman. "Yeah, I'm alright. Thanks for the help by the way. You don't have to worry too much....agh..." he said shaking his right leg, which was still a bit wobbly and throbbing in dull pain from the fall. "I think that fall shattered my kneecap and I wouldn't have been able to stand," he joked trying to make a laugh out of the situation. He was slightly relieved she was talking to him without him having to ask. Confidence or not, girls seemed to horrify him at first. "Sorry for troubling you," he said chewing on his finger for a bit before pulling it away, still trying to kick that silly habit.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Reunion [Open to all]   A Happy Reunion [Open to all] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:46 pm

"Yeah, I'm alright. Thanks for the help by the way. You don't have to worry too much....agh..."

He spoke in a struggling tone as his leg continued to shake as he began to stand by himself as she slowly released her grip. But that wasn't the case as she could see that he wasn't fine just from how he was standing. He must of been in pain when he places his foot onto the ground trying to act it off before shouting out in pain.

"That doesn't sound."

She said as he shouted in pain, and she placed her hands onto her mouth from surprise. She hoped that it was nothing but it seemed that it was worse then they both thought, seeing how he can't even walk. She didn't really know what to do since she wasn't that knowledgeable around health care or treating wounds but she couldn't just leave him there.

"I think that fall shattered my kneecap and I wouldn't have been able to stand,"

Why did he say that, was it suppose to funny as something to make her laugh and not worry about it to much. Well she didn't think it was funny nor as something that should be taken lightly, he could really hurt himself if it wasn't treated properly it could get worse.

"Eeeehhhhhhh! That doesn't sound fine at all!"

She shouted at him in a concerned tone.

"Wait right here and let me get my things. My dorm room isn't to far away from the school entrance so it shouldn't take long. Just don't stand it."

She told him before rushing over to her luggage bag before returning toward the injured student, helping him by placing his arm around her shoulder. Grabbing onto his clothing in one hand along with grabbing her luggage in the other before taking her toward her dorm.

Last edited by Sukiro on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Reunion [Open to all]   A Happy Reunion [Open to all] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:06 pm

He shook his head. "N-no, I am fine," he said giving a smile. She seemed very level-headed about all of this, even when she looked surprised when he groaned....did he really make a noise that loud enough for her to seem so shocked? Not to mention she practically squealed when he tried his joke. He jumped when she shouted, already not really hurting his leg that much. He was probably complaining over such a small pain. "I promise, I am okay!" he said hurriedly trying to calm down the tension and worry on her. Oh dear, he was treading on thin ice, and the ice was on fire. He had to think of something else to diffuse the tension, and couldn't think of really anything. He would see her go to her bag and explain about her dorm, and tilted his head. He just had to go blunt and honest. "It was a joke I promis-Eh?" he had managed before the girl pretty much yanked his arm over her shoulder.

He was about to pull away, but she didn't seem to let go, as she had grabbed his clothes, with an amazing grip. He wasn't even making a joke in his head, he really hasn't seen a better grip from another human being. Was she intent on taking him to her dorm? Were the dorms co-ed for her? He didn't know, and was worried something might go wrong. "I am fine, really!" he said trying to convince her otherwise. He really didn't try to break out of her grip, not that he enjoyed it, but if he tried, chances were, she probably would not let up until he said something. It didn't seem like his words got to her, though he was going to wait for them to do so, as she kept walking him to her dorm. He was barely having to walk on his hurt foot thanks to her, but it barely hurt now. "Why are you taking me to your dorm?" he asked futilely giving a light sigh with his words.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Reunion [Open to all]   A Happy Reunion [Open to all] EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:42 pm

"Eh, you ask me why? Cause your hurt that's why"

She said confidently to what she thought was a stupid question as she continued to drag him toward her dorm and retrieve the med-kit she had laying around somewhere in her room to help him out as much as she could. And she'd probably have to get someone to take him to the hospital to check it out and make sure nothing actually was wrong with it, cause she didn't really know or could tell if it was or not.

"Don't worry its not that far from here."

She said tugging onto her own luggage as well as the boy with her hand over her shoulder. Putting more weight onto her feet then normal to make sure she wouldn't trip over with the slippery snow and have them both fall over, that would make things worse and probably put him a worse shape let alone her.

"My name is Kiyomi Mio, I'm a First year. Whats yours?"

She asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Reunion [Open to all]   A Happy Reunion [Open to all] EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:50 pm

He would sigh and try to walk on his own feet, not really being able to let go of the woman, and her clearly not intending to let go of him. She is quite caring almost to a fault. But then, he had seen an almost staggering amount of people like that as of late. He would eventually comply and just use his intact leg to walk along with her to her dorm. He would look at her face when she spoke. "Yeah, no problem. I can walk, it really is no trouble. Or at least, nothing is broken," he said smiling halfway. Either way, he would continue in the same situation he was in, the only thing on his mind being the time in which the school bell will ring.

"Oh, my name is Cyril Vaans. I am a third year. And wait. A first year...? You look..." he stopped himself trailing off. He knew that some girls may not like the "looking older than where you are" compliment, and in fact will take it as an insult. Oh, she was pretty, gorgeous even; very attractive for her age, but would it really be a good idea to say she looked around his age? It didn't seem that big of a jump but to some it may be. So he would keep silent. "In any case. You live in the dorms right? I mean, I haven't seen you in a while. I have seen your face, but were you absent?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Reunion [Open to all]   A Happy Reunion [Open to all] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Happy Reunion [Open to all]
Page 1 of 1