Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] Empty
PostSubject: Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 9:16 pm

Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] O56non

Takeru had been lingering in one of the levels of Frog's subconciousness ever since they'd last met. Their meeting had a strange impact on the young man-it felt like a whole game changer, but he couldn't put a finger on why exactly. That was why he was eager when he saw Takeru in the hallways on the Academy, and actually quickened his pace to come meet his friend.
Yes, friend. He couldn't help but admit to himself Takeru and him have become friends, despite their odd interactions.

Regardless, he walked up to Takeru, holding a hand up as a greeting. "Hey man, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 9:31 pm

Takeru had been sulking by himself as he walked through the halls.
Being a cadet could be hell at times.
That was why when he saw Frog, who he considered a good friend, hold up his hand and greet him, he high-fived Frog and responded back, a thin smile crossing his face.
"Nothing much, man. Good to see you. How are you doing?" he asked his friend.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 9:45 pm

Frog was suspended momentarily, holding his hand up with wide eyes as he felt the other's palm clapping against his own. He was literally not expecting something like that to happen and it both weirded him out and made him feel a strange warmth burst within his guts as he looked at Takeru.

He had to maintain his composure though, so instead of gawking at his palm and their high-five, he dropped his hand as normally as he could (failing miserably as the limb descended slowly and flinching from time to time-he didn't wanna close the palm and break whatever remnant of their greeting remained), and looked at Takeru. "Good to see you too. And basically same old is happening with me. Nothing much either, but I wanted to see ya again after our last meeting. Did something happen back then? You felt kind of odd..."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 10:03 pm

As they high-fived, he felt a sense of camaraderie he had yet to actually feel as a part of the cadets.
"Good to hear. Also, nah. Nothing really happened then. If I felt odd, it's probably because i'm not usually as energetic as I am now." he said, laughing a bit with a smile.
It felt good not to forget his roots as a common person, he supposed. One more reminder that no matter how you looked at it, cadets were still human beings, and for the most part, all humans beings are equal.

... right?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 10:10 pm

"Hmm, sure, if you say so?" Frog raised his eyebrow at Takeru, shrugging all the while. He didn't mean to inquire Takeru against his will, neither did he mean to squeeze him for an answer he wanted to hear, so, for now, he backed away with the questions about it. Still, a lingering feeling remained and would surely resurface once again later on, given time to fester and pester the young man.

"Yeah you're totally more energetic now that usual. Hehe, like when you were building those legos in the classroom you barely even paid much attention to me. It's a nice change of pace. I wasn't expecting you to welcome me with a high-five out of all things!"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:35 pm

He nodded in response. First rule of being friends was that you try not to make them worry about you as much as possible. Or was that not the first rule, and something else was?
He mentally shrugged. He didn't have many friends, so he'd just have to make it up based on what he had read before.
Frog was referencing the lego thing, which made him nod.
As well as the unexpected welcome.
"Yup! I'm just in a good mood today, that's all!" He said.

In truth, it was more of a concealing maneuver. Acting cheerful did that to a person.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 8:40 pm

"Hmmm." Frog was once again starting to get that very weird gut feeling that something was wrong, yet once again he couldn't put his finger on what exactly, and besides, he was overcome by the general tone of their conversation-which was rather upbeat, albeit straight up awkward as all hell, so it was natural to ignore it, or at least not put that much weight to the weird sensation he was feeling.

"I mean, all people have good and bad days. My day has been perfectly average so far. I think it's tragic, really. When ya have a good day, you don't even so much as notice it. When ya gave a bad day, suddenly it's the end of the world. And when ya have an average day, it just sort of slips into the back of your head where it's forgotten forever." The young man shrugged. He was suddenly starting to act odd as well. His gut churned in response and he grinned awkwardly. "Do ya still have any classes today?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 2:23 am

Something seemed wrong with Frog.
Then again, Frog always acted like he had something wrong with him. It was fun fixing broken things. Or making them into new ones.
Some broken things could still be played with, too.
He broke out of this nonsensical train of thought with what Frog said next, which made him nod in understanding.

He totally understood what Frog meant.
"Nope! Why, wanna hang out together?" he asked Frog.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 8:14 pm

"Well..." Weird how difficult it was to say anything that had anything to do with someone else. Talking to people was a bar set far too high for Frog to jump. As well as the fact the only thing he could talk about was him and his interests which weren't really shared by many other people. Truth it, he wanted to say what was on his mind. And if he never said it, he knew it'd be stuck there forever, so he had no choice. Good thing was Takeru already set the basis for the reply, so he had no issues digging out the proper words to suggest it on his own.

"Yeah, I do." He finally muttered, holding his head up and trying his best not to let the awkwardness show. "I'm hungry, man, let's go find a place to eat! And we can then go do whatever you wanna do, Iunno"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 5:11 pm

"Something wrong, Frog?" he asked him, having known the sounds of supsicion for a long time now.

Frog was acting awkward, but at least he said yes.
He seemed to be back to his usual self too, something that would have to suffice for now.
"Alright, sure. Where do you wanna go to eat, then?" he asked him.
He would probably be buying, but just in case, he was glad to have the money on him to pay if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 9:35 pm

"Nothing's wrong." And nothing was wrong indeed. Frog's mind had already misplaced the information that he'd been feeling awkward about asking Takeru out mere moments ago. It felt so normal to the regular awkward him that he'd already disregarded it by the time Takeru asked the question.

Regardless of all that... "Do ya like fast food? Or something like Subway? Subway is great. Not the actualy subways, but the sandwiches." Frog had begun leading the way down the halls and towards the exit of the Academy, hopefully with Takeru in tow.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 1:41 am

Oh well. He put it down to Frog being weird again.
As for the suggestion...
"Ah, yeah, sure! Pastrami for me!" he said. It would be expensive, but he could afford it.
"Say, Frog, what kind of sandwiches do you like? Personally, I like either Pastrami or PB&J." he said as he walked after Frog.

He was honestly curious. It had been a while since he had a chance to kick back like this. Most of the cadets probably shot higher than Subway when it came to lunch, probably gourmet food.
Takeru had humbler appetites than that.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 8:04 pm

"Pastrami, eh. Noice." Frog regarded Takeru's statement with a grin and a wink. "I like any sandwich that has mayonnaise in it." He chuckled, walking along. Takeru seemed to be relaxing too, which was great. He'd really never seen the guy like this and he was liking it. "I actually never had peanut butter, man, to tell you the truth. Iunno how, but I never had it. Maybe cause my sis is alergic to peanuts? Well anyways, is it good? Peanut butter, that is."

They had walked out of the Academy by then. Thankfully Subways were basically everywhere so they could go take a bite whenever they wanted, no sweat~!
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 8:36 pm

Takeru made a face at that.
"Mayo? Yuck. I can't stand the stuff, sorry." he said.
As for the next statement, he would have reacted with shock, but at the most these days, all he could react with was bemusement.
"Huh. It's good, I guess. Works with jelly nicely." he said.

He hadn't felt this carefree in ages. Not since he was twelve years old, back when he was in the 8th grade...
He was twelve, later 13 during those times.
The days where he had stayed up late gaming in bed, even now, the days where he had fun because 8th grade for some reason seemed so easy for him.
"I wish I could be twelve again... I had so much fun back then, just running about, staying up all night and not getting caught... where did it all go wrong...?" he muttered out loud to himself.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 7:55 pm

Someone not liking mayo was as shocking to Frog as it would be to suddenly see cows dropping out from the sky and exploding upon impact with the ground.

But he got used to it. Many people, for some reason, didn't like mayo all that much.
Whatever the dark reason was...

Takeru's reminiscing of his twelfth year in this world also caught him off guard. He looked at the younger boy with a sort of weirded out face, one eyebrow raised inquisitively as they kept walking. "Man, that time was horrible. I'd stay up til like 6 am and then sleep until noon, doing nothing important. What? Playing some games? Chatting online with people who forget about you moments later and/or are damn catfishes? I'm glad I can sleep normally these days. And don't get me started on the people I had to put up with when I was twelve. Gods, all horrible slimy idiotic brats who knew nothing of nothing. Pssh." Frog's tongue slithered like a snake's at the very memory of that age. He glanced down at Takeru again. Carefree? Some people were. Some people always were. Though what was bothering Takeru now? He was showing clear signs something was amiss, and this sentence confirmed it for Frog. "Hey, is anything making you feel down?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]   Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru] Empty

Back to top Go down

Who? Takeroo! [Afternoon - Frog x Takeru]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next