Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ryumasa

Ryumasa

The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link]   The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Nagito walked int the large area. Wincing a bit as the light changed from gloomy to bright. He blinked his eyes, the pain dulling away but light afterimages being left instead. He sighed and sat down next to a man. He didn't know his name but he didn't look to be from around here. Of course, being too young to drink, Nagito got a simple Cola. He came here to sometimes let off some steam, or with friends. They never really drank, only his older friends did. He took a gulp before putting it down and sighing. He looked again at the man next to him, trying to figure out where he was from. He decided to ask.

"Uh...Hi there. I hope I don't come off as 'weird' but...where are you from? You don't look like you're from around here. I tried thinking of where you might be from, just can't place it!"

He laughed and smiled at the man. He wanted to come off as nice as possible. He pulled down his hood of the jacket he wore as well. No reason to wear it inside.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link]   The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Noctis walked into the local bar, looking around to see people talking, people conversing and flirting. It was pleasant actually, nothing too major to speak of. He was interesting in the drinks they had, hearing they were either different from the average soda, or milk, or from other people, better. He walked to the front of the bar which had more seats open than he would have imagined. He sat down in a chair looking at the man tending the many bottles of different colored drinks adorning the shelves. "Excuse me sir, anything you would recommend for someone who has never had your drinks before?" he asked. The bartender seemed to look confused at him. "You, ever drank before?" he asked. Noctis chuckled a bit and shook his head. The bartender snickered and went off to seemingly make a drink.

As Noctis waited, he caught sight of someone he had previously met a couple days ago. It was Nagito Komaeda, and that made him a bit happier to know someone could possibly show him the way to properly drink. He got out of his chair, sitting to the seat next to his, noticing an older man on the other side conversing with him. He waited until they were finished to tap Nagito's shoulder and smile. "Hi! It's me Noctis. I bought some fireworks recently. Turns out they were a spectacle to look at," he said nodding. He turned his head to smile at the man, nodding in his own manner of greeting.
Back to top Go down
Ryumasa

Ryumasa

PostSubject: Re: The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link]   The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:58 pm

France? He had never met someone from France, so no wonder he couldn't place where he was from. He wondered what France was like, but it was soon out of his head when the man asked him a question. "Ah, my parents? Me and them.....don't talk. I live at the dorms of my academy. So, I guess I wouldn't be causing problems for them." He looked into his drink and sighed, sipping at it. He never really thought about his parents. They always brought back bad memories. He shook his head and answered his next question. "I do....well I did. My grandfather. I kept in touch with him the most but, he passed away a year ago. I still miss him. A lot. Oh, by the way my name is Nagito Komaeda." He felt a tap on his shoulder as he saw Noctis. Seems the strange teen had also come into the club. "Yeah, how did the rest work? I hope they were to your liking."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link]   The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link] EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:04 pm

He smiled and nodded. "It was truly a good sight. I will have to purchase more when I can. One of them I happened to burn the entire one instead of set it off," he said chuckling a bit. He listened to the older man speak to Nagito and listened eagerly. It seemed that they knew each other, or had just met with the way he was talking. He already liked the guy. He seemed friendly and enjoyed the manner that people interact and relatively optimistic. As he saw him drink, he noticed the same bartender hand Noctis a drink as well. Noctis looked at the bartender in a bit of confusion and quickly moved to his wallet to grab an arbitrary amount of money that he wasn't even sure was the proper cost of the drink and put it on the table. Whether it was a proper price or not, the bartender seemed to take the money and pocket it, and hand him the drink.

When he took a sip, he could not tell what it was or what kind of flavor it was. He only knew it had a thick flavor of syrup, and at the same time, pretty sour taste. He almost dropped the cup onto the table coughing and shaking a bit. "W-What kind of drink is this...?" he said looking at the two, his sentence getting quieter. The worst drink he had ever had was soda, which was better flat, as the carbonation irritated his throat. However, the man's question gave him pause for thought, but the concept didn't seem to hit him at first. "Well, if you love them, why would you turn your back on them? How would you get a reason to?" he asked the sour taste still on his tongue. It didn't seem to make sense, who would leave someone they loved?
Back to top Go down
Ryumasa

Ryumasa

PostSubject: Re: The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link]   The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link] EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:56 pm

He smiled and snickered a bit as he saw Noctis scoff at his drink. He sighed contently. "It's alcohol, you probably shouldn't drink it yet. It will probably take some time to get used to. But I wouldn't know." He listened to the Mans question. He thought about it...betraying a loved one? He took a sip of his cola, the sugar tingling on his tongue and the carbon ticking his throat. He closed his eyes before answering. "Well, if thy ask you to, I think that'd be okay. But....unless you have to, if the situation is dire or calls for it....I guess it'd be okay then. I wouldn't know, I've never betrayed people I care about, haha." He smiled nervously. He didn't like to talk about that subject. It brought back some....bad memories of his past that he would rather forget.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link]   The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link] EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Noctis frowned at his drink looking back at Nagito when he explained. Alcohol, right. He had heard that older people tended to drink. He slowly pushed the drink to the side a bit abruptly, trying to get it as far away from him as possible. He knew each ingredient in that after a bit of observation. Some kind of drink he remembered as "seltzer water", and something akin to maple syrup, and a certain berry taste to it. He easily got what was in it down, which only made it worse for him. He listened as Nagito answered his question, he felt a little relieved that he never had to go through the situation. Noctis hadn't either, but it didn't seem that it would be a good idea. "That is good Nagito to not go through it," he said. He then turned his attention to the man who practically gave him a lecture.

"But then it is a different. I mean, I know little about things people share. But surely if.....if something had to make you betray them, there would be a really good reason yes?"
he asked. It was a new concept to him. 'Bonds can be broken? Even more so, for people whom you loved?' he thought to himself thinking. This was one of the few times he was slightly upset. For all his little knowledge on the subject of friendship and love, it almost made him feel foolish for being completely wrong about an earlier assumption. Despite that, his slight smile returned when he mentioned how the risk is worth the possible pain. "Thank you sir. You seem to know a lot about this stuff. My name is Noctis, do you have a name?" he asked. He wanted to give out a handshake, but he was on the other side of Nagito. His wisdom could not go unthanked if it went towards his research.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link]   The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Man at the Bar [Open for those needing a Magician Link]
Page 1 of 1