Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CWIS

CWIS

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 2:00 am

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 T3_g2_10
"You adventurers are looking a little ragged! Huhuhu"

"You're the BOSS boss!"

"Missed Me Missed Me Now ya gatta Kiss me!"

Bubble and Bobble-Level 1:

Happo-Level 1:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 2:03 am

HOLD IT!

BUBBLE AND BOBBLE TAKE ANOTHER SWING!!!

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 28bb7v5
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 2:07 am

"My power is without compare!"

"Boss... you are so cool...!"

Happo-Level 1:

Last edited by CWIS on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 8:24 pm

"...Oh yeah? Think I'll kiss you with this."

Stats and Stuff:

Action:

Dex=10x2(No Wasted Movements Strengths)

Miss if 1 or 2 for both
Miss Chances:

Crit if 9 for both
Crit Chances:
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 510-65

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 8:47 pm

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 Ff907v6

"... Are you actually trying to taunt me?"

Stats:

Damage Taken/Healed:

Regen Chance:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 10:50 pm

My get knocked onto the ground as the bear's hit was harder than I expected. Looks like we weren't doing so hot with just the three of us. Something needed to be done... Dusting myself off and getting up I approach the enemy. "Happo I have come to bargain!"

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 11:26 pm

HOLD IT!

YEERA, YOU DRILLED A WEAKNESS TAKE ANOTHER SWING!!!

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 28bb7v5
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 11:53 pm

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 Ff907v6

"And stay down."

Stats:

Damage Taken/Healed:

Regen Chance:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 12:22 am

I get knocked onto the ground as the bear's hit was harder than I expected. Looks like we weren't doing so hot with just the three of us. Something needed to be done... Dusting myself off and getting up take a stretch. "Damn you guys hit hard"

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 3:03 am

"You Ok there pal.... Yeesh I think ya beaned him a bit to hard."

"He's still alive at least."

Happo-Level 1:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 4:51 pm

Stats and Stuff:

Action:

15+15%(Chariot Arcana)=17 Bash damage to both enemies.

Miss Bubble and Bobble on 1 or 2
Miss Chance:

Crit Bubble and Bobble on 1
Crit Chance:

No miss chance for the downed Happo

Crit if 1 for Happo
Crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:45 pm

A joyous shout crests over the crowd as the countdown begins. It was planned that the fungeon would be over well before the Jump began, however it seemed that would not be the case. Instinctively the citizens of Junction knew when the jump was coming, as though it had been hard wired into them. As the fated moment approached a countdown rose above the chatter of the crowd.

10!

“Is everyone in position?”

9!

“Who found the book?”

8!

“Be ready to call in the ground troops… This’ll get messy”

7!

“Make sure no one knows who you are.”

6!

“Keep us informed, we’re about to start”

5!

“No, I promise everything will be f33e.”

4!

“We’ve done all we can…”

3!

“It’s up to them now.”

2!

“... You remembered to plug33n the sound system right?...”

1!

“No matter what happens. Always remember I love you both. I believe in you guys.”

And then the screaming started.

---

Inside the fungeon, the speakers crackled into life. A brief tapping sound could be heard, as if someone was testing their microphone.

”This is the only free one you’ll get… The following is a verbal recounting of a book one of you just found… Enjoy.” As the voice died out, a sound not to dissimilar from the sound of a tape player engaging could be heard through the system...

“If you are reading this, it is too late to stop what is coming. I hope no one ever sees these words, yet I must catalog them in case the worst comes to pass. I have seen worlds be born, and worlds die. I have watched the last light fade away from starry skies across all of existence. My world is dead, so many worlds are dead. This world your cancer of a city stands on… is dead. It died the moment you touched it, doomed to suffer a slow painful demise… However I feel I am getting ahead of myself. Allow me to explain…

I have found a city..

This is not a new occurrence... I have come across many cities in my travels, from many civilizations and many cultures. I have seen cities built around grand cathedrals devoted to gods of order and chaos. I have seen cities that denounce all gods, where worship is punishable by death. I have seen the sites of great technological advancements and I have seen locations seemingly locked in time...

However, the only thing I have not seen in my journey across the dimensions is the same city twice, until now....

At first I was unsure, I felt that I had to have been mistaken, that there was no way this city was exactly the same as one I had previously entered in another plane. However, after many months here in, far longer than any stay I have ever previously entertained, I have learned many things about this city and am now convinced it is the exact same city that I visited shortly after this journey began. Not a copy, not a parallel version, the exact same city.

It is a traveler, as much so as I am. The citizens of this city are cursed to jump between dimensions seemingly randomly. The only indication of the next jump is the small display that seems to have appeared in the corner of my vision… It seems this is a common occurrence in this city.

When the date on the timer has arrived, the next jump has begun... I have witnessed three jumps. Each time the city and all it's inhabitants  move to a new plane of existence.

For the people of this city, this is life... they have festivals for jumps, they journey out into whatever new world they find themselves in, some stay behind and some join the city. It is a melting pot of the multiverse, and they call it Junction…

And I have doomed it. I brought him here… He followed me, he always follows me. No matter where I go or what I do he is there… And now that Junction is jumping with me on it, I’m only spreading the infection… I would leave and end my pestilence on the whole of existence but I fear it is not that easy anymore. He is a virus, and he has taken this city as his breeding bitch. Thus, I must stay and ensure that I undo the damage that I have done. No matter how long it takes.

Heed my words those of you who have been chosen, you are now a Seeker. One charged with finding my journals and putting a stop to what has already begun. Surely at this point you can hear them outside, their groans of pain and torment… That is his doing… His first Aspect has twisted them. Don’t bother reasoning or trying to save them, they’re too far gone.

Listen now Seekers… My journals are the only way any of you will survive. Even if you were to leave Junction now and never look back, you are connected to the unconscious… and to him… The worlds he has touched are doomed, your homes are doomed, any world you call home after this is doomed, and each world Junction flees to only spreads the plague. Your only choice is to end this.

Though first, you have to survive the night… Use those powers I just got for you, they’re more than enough to take care of a few corrupted husks. Don’t worry about getting used to them, it will come naturally to you. They were not made for you, you were made for them.

Know now that each face you see, each soul you meet is slowly fading, slowing becoming his, slowly losing what it means to exist, slowly being corrupted. Know now that you to are slowly fading and that time is short. Know now that in you lays the only hope for all of existence…

But more than anything… Know that you are real. You exist. You are here. You have free will. You are not just a puppet…

I’m so sorry…

The Traveler.”

The screaming started almost immediately after the jump. Normally there’s a short period of mild disorientation post Jump as people readjust themselves to their new world… however this was different. Something was very very wrong… One man in particular in the midway felt a strong nausea overtake him. He was a basic Human, one of the several thousand that called Junction home. Of all the species in the multiverse it seemed slight variations on human were of the most common. This man was no different.

At the moment of the Jump he felt a sudden shift… probably that hot dog he had coming back up. He turned to a woman beside him to ask if she had anything in her purse to help with his sudden bout of stomach pains. Though, curiously enough when he asked her only response was a sort of shocked silence, followed by a sudden shriek that only served to worsen his stomach pains. For a moment he wondered what had frightened her so, and in his confusion he hadn’t noticed that he had begun to drag his limp body towards her. She screamed for him to stay back, to which he stopped but only for a moment, before he felt his arm move… Funny, he hadn’t wanted his arm to move.

He could only watch as what he knew must have been his arm wrap around her neck like a slick tendril. She could only choke out a feeble cry for mercy as he unwillingly lifted her off the ground, and effortlessly snapped her neck. His eyes, or what was left of them welled with tears as he heard screams fill the air. He was unable to look away as his body lurched forward towards a fleeing family. He wanted to scream as others like him joined in the massacre, yet he had no mouth left to do so.

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 Biomega%20007
“%̧̨̹̳̗̯͓̖̣͕ͅ$̬̙̼͍@̩̺̜̙̰̕O͓͘̕%̘̮̟̲̗̱̕$̜͈̼̖̟ͅ&͟͏͍̙̹͓@̲̬̟̣̻͉)̢̫̺̖̰͜$̲̰͕͖̮͇̤͡ͅ@̵͎̗̗̙̺̠̯͉”

His desperate crys for help was drowned out by the screams of the man whose lower intestine he was currently pulling out. As were the cries of the hundreds, maybe thousands of others who had suffered the same corruption as he did.

The sounds is faint. Yet sharp and pointed screams can be heard from outside, followed shortly by the sound of gunfire….

Yet

Beneath it…

Ever so slightly,

You can hear it,

Yes

A low murmur

Almost inaudible

But distinctly there.

There’s something in here with you.

And whatever it is.

It’s drawing nearer

You could almost make out the shapes of things in the darkness.

Wait

When did the lights go out?

If only this… pressure in your mind would go away.

This Fog….

Almost as if, something was pushing its way out of your very soul…

And Then….

---

To Those Whose Tame The Darkness

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 Hawk10
“Ah… You’re a little early….”

“Hello. My name is Steven. If you are seeing this then that means you have just awakened to a Coordinator. My time is short so I will explain quickly.” Steven smiled a small reassuring smile… Far, Far off in the distance, a large mushroom cloud rises over the mountains followed shortly by a deafening explosion. “I must explain before the shock wave reaches us… One of your personal effects has just become a COMP… Or as I’m told you will come to refer to them as a Vessel. This, along with your Coordinator will allow you to tame those touched by his corruption should they not have will of their own… I wish we could speak further but we will meet again.” Over the horizon a large wall of dust and debris was fast approaching.

“When you come to my world, do not interfere…”

You awaken back in Junction just as the cloud overtakes him…

---

To Those Whose Genetics Are Naught But A Passing Fancy

To those who have chosen to give their genetics to others, to toy with nature and spit in the face of the god that made them. It would start as a dull ache, and quickly bloom into a horrific burning sensation. As every cell in your body mutated and died, the pain would render you speechless and catatonic, your own screams joining those of the poor souls around you who fell to the corrupted. However, just as the light of death would creep into your vision… something pushes back. Maybe your will, maybe your inner self… Maybe just dumb luck. Whatever it is, the pain dies down, your body becomes yours once more… though you cannot deny that something is different… Give into your mutations...you know what to do… You can still feel your bones squirming, your blood thickening and thinning, your organs rearrange themselves into stronger, better configurations. You are changing into something beautiful… you cannot die here, not until you find out what you will become.

“I’m… So sorry. Nothing like this was ever meant to happen...” A defeated voice would hide itself away, not daring to reveal themselves for all the pain that they’d brought to others. “It was all meant for expression… To let people be whoever they wanted to, people deserved a choice and I alone found a way. H… How could I had known that it would come to this, there was no way to possibly test the side effects further! This is the work of the unnatural powers, not science. It… It wasn’t sciences fault.” A short sniffle could be heard to those whose genes now meshed with their bodies more than ever. “There's no way to take it back now… Just please, keep yourselves safe… You know where to find me when this all dies down…”

---

Those who have been displaced from family and home.

Those whose very souls have now become the property of another.

Stand and fight.

Do not go quietly into the abyss.

Reach out and grasp the reality that has been taken from you.

Prove you exist.

(Junction has jumped into a new world, and with that jump, comes the Mass Awakening. You are now connected to the collective unconscious, and as a result you may choose to awaken now if you so please regardless of how many threads you have completed. Those in the Fungeon must Awaken in the Fungeon if they choose to awaken at all. Characters outside of the Fungeon should choose a Festival thread they are a part of to awaken in. If you so Choose you may awaken elsewhere. All of Junction is now infested with corrupted beings, please PM a Plot Runner with details of your awakening if it is taking place outside the Fungeon.)

PLEASE WAIT ONE MOMENT BEFORE POSTING. RED ALERT INCOMING!
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:46 pm

The very walls around you seem to twist, creak and bleed...

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 Wo9YOZC

What you once knew of reality shifts even further...

---

Key:

Blue Stars: Exits. Reach these as fast as possible. Please, time is not on your side.

Red Stars: What were once innocent actors. Horrific monsters that want you dead.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 12:35 am

"A-Attention Fungeon Participants! P-Please make for the nearest exit and avoid all acters if possible! Please you have to ru-...N-No... St-STAY AWAY! GYAAA-"

With a sickening crunch the intercom goes silent.

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 Giphy

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 T3g2_a10

"O..OooUh.... B-Booo...."
\

Pumpernickle- level 3:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:37 am

"Aw damn, I wanted to get this over with before the Jump began." I say with disappointment. "Aw well, at least I can be with some enjoyable company, eh?" I say glancing to the other two. I really should bring them over for a drink and chat sometime. They really look like interesting people. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1.... !? "What the!?" I exclaim in shock as I hear people screaming. I then hear a voice from the speakers.... The fuck does it mean by free one? Verbal recounting of a book? ....Why the fuck did it say this city was dead the moment we touched it? Someone was following a world-traveler who discovered Junction? A virus? Seeker? Find journals? Wait.... twisted them.... too far gone? ......Oh gods no. Is he saying that.... those screams were people turning into monsters? ....We are now carriers of this too? .....this familiar feeling. This emotion that I know oh so well, but have never truly experienced for years.... it's back again.

Terror

......He is saying that we have to use powers he gave us to survive the night? They will come naturally to us and we were made for them? ....Every soul slowly fading and corrupting? Time is short? ....His words do not make me feel better. I can now hear gunfire outside, not good. I need my power, and I need it now. Wait... what's that? ....Is there something in here with me? Ahh, hard to think, fog....... something's..... pushing...... agh, my head......

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 Ss_(2015-03-07_at_05.50.22)
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Is this.... what it's like..... to see your life, flash before your eyes? ......father, I'm sorry I didn't manage to live up to your ideals...... I'm sorry I didn't manage to take revenge upon you myself.... I'm sorry I left my Ma, my family..... I'm sorry that I became a foolish loner.... I'm......... I pause........ wait, I still have.... something to live for..... but what?.... what do I have....to keep living on?...... my brothers..... sisters.... Agoston, Alba...... Amity, Aranka..... ACUMEN!!..... I refuse this death..... I will return to them......

EVEN IF I HAVE TO SOAK THE FIELDS IN BLOOD TO DO SO!!!

.....the pain.... it's fading.... My body..... it's mine once more but..... something is..... different..... my mutations...... My entire body is...shifting. Becoming stronger, better. ...What have I become? I ask myself hauntingly. Damnit, I'll figure that out later.... Who is this new voice? ...Is that.... Dime Fearus? .....the poor bastard. His work has ended up like this because of this madness. ....Maybe I should have a talk with him when I get to him. Because I will. I have fought and killed before, and i'll be damned if I let some people turned ABOMINATIONS stop me! I'll be damned if they keep me from my FAMILY!! I quickly tear off the foam covering my mechanical hand. I then notice something on my back. Something huge and metallic..... a weapon? "AHAHAHAHAHAH, SO YOU HAVE FINALLY NOTICED ME, CANIS RABIDI!?" I freeze when I hear the voice. This voice uttering pure madness and hatred. It came from the weapon.... and it's in my mind.... and it knows that name...... "AHAHAHHAHA, YES I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU BELLUM CUSTOS. I KNOW ALL THE STRIFE OF YOUR LAND OF STRIFE. NOW, IT IS TIME TO MAIM AND TEAR OUR ENEMIES!!!" Grrr. You will NOT force me to do anything! I am my own person, and I will not let some demonic weapon control me! "OHOHOHO, ARE YOU SO SURE ABOUT THAT? AFTER ALL, I AM A PART OF YOU FROM NOW ON." ......this thing.... is a part of me now? "AHAHAHHAHAA, I AM AMUSED AT YOUR FEAR, GUARDIAN, BUT I DO NOT LIKE BEING REFERRED TO AS A THING, THE NAME THAT YOU SHALL KNOW ME AS IS LUPUS SOLIS, THE WOLF OF DESTRUCTION!!" ......Gods damnit, I have to use this thing, that is trying to force me to fight and kill to survive..... The universe has taken a shit on me for the good times I have had recently. I then hear the red alert and speaker..... That poor guy. It also looks like whatever has happened have distorted the walls. I then notice an enemy. "Guys..... we have to kill these people turned monsters...... Get ready...."

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 Maxresdefault
"Because we aren't showing any mercy."

Wait for me my friends, I'm coming.

Stats and Stuff:

Action:

10+30%=13x2(No Wasted Movements Strength)=13 Damage twice.

Miss if 1 or 2 on both
Miss Chances:

Crit if 5 for both
Crit Chances:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next