Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 1:45 pm

Tsk. Really, just when the fight was starting to get interesting and she was getting her revenge on the oversized clown the countdown of the jump would perk her ears slightly. She'd sigh annoyed, guess that means this stupid game is over too then. Wonder what new world will be waiting for her eyes to lay on when she finally got out of here. Yeara would glance back at Bellum as he made his comment. "... Sure. It's great." The woman would sigh again as the countdown neared zero, she'd prepare to brace herself for the jump as it had caused her some discomfort the first few times she experienced them. Honestly she was a lot more used to them by now, but there was still no point in letting herself feel ill for no reason. Yet despite her best efforts, the moment the jump occurred her stomach would churn and basically her whole body would feel strange and unfamiliar.

Rubbing her right shoulder which was for whatever reason in the most discomfort, Yeara heard the switch from excited screams to horrific cries for help from outside the fungeon. The hell? Was there something wrong with this new world they'd come to? Were the suns here too bright or something, or was there something much wor-"Gahhh..." A sudden pulsating feeling from within Yeara's head caused her to lose all concentration on what was happening around her, she had to lean against the wall of the room she was in to keep her balance with one hand holding her forehead painfully. She tried her best to listen to what the man on the intercoms was talking about, was any of that true or was this all some elaborate prank? The hell was goin-"GAHHH!" Her whole body would convulse in a seemingly rhythmic pattern, the feeling of her whole body actively destroying itself, killing itself, ripping apart her very being before slamming it back together in a whole new way. The feeling was unreal, nothing like anything she could of even imagined experiencing before. She wasn't one for making a deal out of pain, but the screams escaped her unnaturally as the body she once knew seemed to twist entirely.

Unable to keep her balance any longer, Yeara would lose control of her talons and fall to the ground still clutching at her head. Everything about her seemed to pause for a moment, her screams, her body changing, even her breathing stopped as blurred visions overtook her mind. That voice... She'd heard it before, that stupid idiot, was it really his fault that all this pain was piercing her very being? There were gunshots in the distance. There really was something really bad going on here. Making her best effort to raise her head to look at the now corrupted area around her, everything would suddenly click.

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 T3tqCof

Still down on the ground, Yeara could feel it, feel something, an energy building around her. She didn't know how, or why, but everything had stopped hurting for the moment. Everything except her head that still had the sensation of something pushing against it.

"For hells sake Yeara, you're stronger than that. Get the fuck up."

The moment the words pierced through her mind, Yeara would throw her shoulders down flapping her own wing and bursting forth a giant purple glowing wing from her right shoulder exactly where her lost wing would usually be. The thrust of the sudden wings throwing her body back up into the air as she continued to flap them to keep herself hovering in the air. Her eyes seemed to glow a primal orange as she stared around the room, noticing the fucked up monstrosity that Bellum had already seemingly started attacking with some giant sword she hadn't seen before.

"There's your burning spirit! Let's fuck these monsters up together!"

Out stretching both wings in the air for a moment, Yeara would suddenly throw both wings forward, launching a barrage of dark purple glowing feathers from her genetic wing straight towards the disgusting looking brain.

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 9UH4g77

"If this is what the pain gave me. I will destroy all who stand in my path."

Stats:

Damage Taken/Healed:

Regen Chance:

Passives:

Flying State:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 1:48 pm

Note:
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 4:22 pm

My smile widened as I heard the countdown for the Jump. A 'life or death' match while Junction moves to a new world. I wonder what awaited for us on the other side! 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...

Than the horror began. A voice, something about an infection, a malicious presence that followed it onto Junction. Wait! That's what Gate was- before I could finish my thought the screams began. Red... everywhere, the voice on the intercoms was drowned by the wave of death and destruction, however it still persisted. Journals... chosen... the inevitable death of all... existence. My eyes widened in fear as the actors in front of us collapsed into husks of flesh, twitching and contracting as one of their brains rose from their corpses and mutated into a horrible monster. I looked to my companions for help but Bellum... was different, Yeara was also changing and transforming, everyone was different, whats happening!?

But before any of my questions could be answered there was silence. A field, a man, and a deafening boom. He spoke fast, told me about some sort of power and a vessel that contained it. "Wait, what's happening, what's going on!" I said... or... wanted to say. As I spoke no words came out, I could only sit there and listen as Steven gave me the knowledge he knew as the mushroom cloud in the distance grew larger and larger. Then, as he finished I wanted to tell him to wait, to not send me back there, back into the darkness. But he did.

Screams filled my ears, I watched as Bellum and Yeara fought back the creature as I let out a scream, so visceral that it almost broke my vocal cords. My world, it was falling apart, turning into a wonderland of horror, some sort of nightmare that I couldn't escape from... I felt warmth trickle down my face as tears welled in my eyes and flowed uncontrollably, mixing with the other substance. I wipe it with my hand and look down, blood, a nosebleed, and then my vision blurred.

I fell to the ground, screaming again as both my hands clutch my head as I'm assailed by pounding headache. My brain pulsed violently against my skull as the screaming in the background grew louder and louder. "You must confront an unavoidable fate. If you wish to face it, we must forge a pact. However, I am lost... your mind is like a haze, I cannot see clearly how you see the world or those you see around you." What does any of this mean? What's going to happen to me!? "It seems any higher form of communication is beyond you at the current moment. Then let's start with something simple... What do you fight for?" What... do I fight for? My friends, this world, and for the future! Yes, I'm sure that's it! If I can just say it, "I don't want to die! I don't want to die here! Please, somebody, somebody save me!" No that's not it, that's not my answer. If I just keep trying...

However, nothing changed. As his comrades continued to fight the abomination all Nagami could do is lie on the ground, curled up and continuing to cower.

My whole body was shaking uncontrollably as blood continued to spill from my nostrils and pour onto the floor. Tears continued to stream down my face without end as I could feel my vocal cords cracking from the strain of crying out. I was scared... More scared than I had ever been in my entire life. I knew I was never cut out to be chosen to save anything, to fight for something. All I could do was stay here and cower. "I cannot manifest if you don't have a clear image in your mind, your journey will end before it even begins..." No, I don't want it to end here, I don't want to die! Somebody... anybody... please!

The screams grew louder in his head as memories mixed together into a melting pot. Everything else began to fade out as they echoed around his head. Phrases, people he knew, people he used to know, and...

"Find my sibling units..."

"There's a third eye that watches. Far off from anyone's sight. It looms over all hidden below, it torments any who's unfortunate enough to cross it's gaze."

"I'm sure if you are looking for stories like this, you can find them everywhere. We just happen to be the chillest bar in all of Junction."

''Perhaps. But we will never know what could have been. I prefer to choose to not dwell on it too much, and just make the best out of what is before me right now.''

"It was kinda hazy and, even the first few days of being here I don't really remember much of. It was all so confusing. Though, I guess it is for most people... H-huh?"

"Well well young man... You aren't looking too good"

Na-ga-mi!~

"I want to reclaim... What I've lost"

Nagami and Chronos's exchange continued but a new wave of screams drowned out what they were saying. His demeanor visibly changed as he got up slowly. His body no longer shook and there was a coldness to his movements that weren't there before. Wiping the blood and tears from his face he began to rummage through his bag, throwing out the picture of CWIS and other miscellaneous items until he found what he was looking for. In his hand was a small gourd but a strange aura surrounded it. He began to walk towards the enemy, his gaze fixated in its direction but strangely not at it, as if looking to something in the distance. His expression was blank, all of his movements were mechanical, almost as if he was a puppet being guided by strings. He rolls up both his sleeves, now soaked with his blood and tears. As that happened smoke appears at his side as Masamune materializes, sheathed and at the ready.

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 D194263615bb4a44d33f7b6ad8cd5f19--long-black-hair-k-project-anime

"..."

Wordlessly he opened the gourd and let what was inside loose.

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 Shiyao-jiang-god-of-time

Chimes of a clock tower could be heard as a black smoke arose from the Vessel and materialized overhead Nagami, creating a swirling maelstrom of darkness. From that, the rooves of the cathedral of time could be seen as Chronos emerged from its depths. A woman could be seen attached to the head of the great monolith, with a mask covering her face.

"I am Chronos, Arbiter of Time. From the storms of turmoil within your soul I decend."

As its mono eye glared at its target she raised a hand as a single spike made from rock began materializing in front of her and shot with deadly velocity towards the enemy.

Action:

Passives:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 4:23 pm

Note:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 6:02 pm

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 T3g2_a10

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Pumpernickle- level 3:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 8:14 pm

.....Damn. I honestly did not expect something like this to occur. It looks like Yeara and Nagami also awakened to powers. Did they suffer from similar pain to mine? Also, it looks like Nagami's power is different, but is Yeara's the same? Anyway, that doesn't matter right now.

"Hehehehe. Just die already, damn you!"

.....This feels like..... that monster is influencing me. ......I will have to think of a way to put a leash on this wolf, while it is only helping me attack actual enemies. People turned monstrosities that need to be put down.

Stats and Stuff:

Action:

15+50%(Tier 2)=22.5+15%(Chariot Arcana)=25x2=25 Damage of the Pierce element Twice

Miss if 1,2,3, or 4 for both
Miss Chances:

Crit if 3 for both
Crit Chances:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:14 pm

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 9UH4g77

"The breeze of my wings. It feels so good to be back."

Stats:

Damage Taken/Healed:

Regen Chance:

Passives:

Flying State:

Action:

Note:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:23 pm

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 WkIazWy
"It's almost as if I wasn't out of training."

Stats:

Damage Taken/Healed:

Regen Chance:

Passives:

Flying State:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 D194263615bb4a44d33f7b6ad8cd5f19--long-black-hair-k-project-anime

Nagami slowly draws Masamune and approaches the downed adversary.
"...die...

Action:

Passives:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 12:24 am

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 Fungeo12

EXISTENCE NULLIFIED

VICTORY:

THAT BUMPEN GROOVE JUST WON'T STOP!
TAKE A SPIN!!!

SHUFFLE TIME:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 1:57 pm

The feeling of being able to fly once more after it being lost from her for what felt like an eternity was blissful. Her purple quills glowing brightly as they were launched from her genetic wing and into the ugly monstrosities face, or what she could only imagine was his face anyway. Yeara could even feel the regenerative powers of her spliced with race taking a much more prominent effect within her body than it had ever done so before. It was a great feeling, she felt powerful, she felt the same way she did back in her prime days of war back at her home world, the feeling as if she could achieve anything and defeat anyone who stood in her way. The winged Talarian would smirk joyously as the doomed creature fell and faded from existence. That was barely even a challenge, even if what was happening all around her was spiraling way further out of control than she initially thought it to be. Flapping her wings more gently now, she would slowly lower herself back so her talons were touching the ground before furling her wing back into its natural resting position as her genetic wing dematerialized for the moment. Despite it no longer being visual, she could still feel its presence on her shoulder, she knew it was still there in reality and that she could call upon it which made all of this even better. Although, with the adrenaline of the first fight fading down, Yeara's senses would begin assessing everything in a much more rational state.

"We need to find the others and get out of here." She'd state cold and bluntly, a stern look of seriousness on her face as she glared at the two she was with for a moment. She had seen what they'd been doing during that whole ordeal, she knew they too had some way of protecting themselves too now. It would be the smart choice to stick together, there's no telling what horrors could be lurking in wait for them, that thing could of just been the appetizer, something much weaker and less threatening than what could be possibly hiding its ugly face down here. Of course, she had no way of telling that, but it was never an ideal state of mind to be over confident. It didn't help anyone, have confidence in yourself, but don't act as if everything was yours for the taking. That's how she lost her wing in the first place. Regardless, she didn't care if the other two did follow her or not. She did know how to take care of herself if she ended up alone, and she knew already these two had ways to defend themselves so she didn't care if she left them be. They'd make it out themselves if they didn't follow, and if they didn't it wasn't her fault, they just weren't strong enough. Regardless, for the time being she had no idea the fate of the other two from her team, nor if they too gained a way to defend themselves. Plus they were in the right direction for a way out anyway, so she might as well check on them. Exiting the room she was in through a tear in the wall, Yeara took her leave.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 10:52 pm

The ringing of the cathedral bells suddenly cease as Chronos freezes, all of her movement stopping as she slowly sunk back into the black abyss that she emerged from. As Nagami sheaths his katana the black mist dissipates and the plug is put back in the gourd. With his vessel in one hand he stares aimlessly, waiting for someone else to speak about the next move. Even with Bellum’s strange sword and Yeara’s new avian form the usually curious Nagami didn’t even flinch. Two dark streaks could be seen originating from his eyes and splaying down the length of his face, a stain from where the waterfall of tears streamed from, smudged when it was wiped with his sleeve. The same could be said for the some of the remnants of blood left on his cheek. However, he didn’t seem to have any inclination of cleaning up more then that, he could see and he could breath, which seemed to be enough.

Yeara's comment registers in Nagami without any reaction. If someone were to pay close attention it was almost as if his eyes had glazed over, exhibiting an eerie blankness that wasn't there before. There were two choices at the moment, try to find a way out, or follow Yeara to locate the rest of the group. Wordlessly, he looks ahead and begins to walk towards the door. He didn't exhibit any signs of rushing or emotion, going at a mechanical pace taking nothing from his surroundings. There was a slight slouch to his shoulders and a limpness to his form as he went. The screams and panic around him solicited no response. It was as if he had turned into a rock, he heard nothing, felt nothing, absorbed nothing, but was impenetrable. However, that didn’t mean he wasn’t thinking. In fact he was very focused on something, a singular task that took up all the grey matter in his brain, survival. If it was up to him, he would have exited the dungeon right away. However, even with his new found abilities he wasn’t strong enough to tackle the creatures that lurked in the halls. He needed help from his former team in order to escape. Yeara was harsh, stoic, and cynical but clearly exhibited a will to protect her own, Bellum is honorable and would probably follow suite. Whether he liked it or not he had to follow along with their plan.

Action:

Passives:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 4:50 pm

Ugh, that feeling while fighting..... it was not a pleasant feeling. Instead of a thrill, it was a dread, a dread of losing control. I could feel that monster, Lupus Solis it called itself, trying to take control of me, force me into a frenzy. Fortunately I have enough strength to go against it. Now, concerning myself, what are the changes? I feel..... my ears? ...those are not human ears... Wait a bloody minute, did whatever happen have my genetic splicing's effect increase? So that I have wolf ears and...... a tail? Also I feel like the smell of this area is more pronounced...... I gag a bit, gods, the stench of corpses can be hard enough as a normal human, but with sensitive smell? Gods, it must've been hard for my Beastfolk brothers in combat. It also feels as if my canines have lengthened. Damn. Now, what changes have my current comrades gone through? For Yeara is seems that she has another wing and it's glowing..... oookkk then. As for Nagami..... he seems to be covered in blood and tears, and seems..... colder. He also summoned a blade and that.... Chronos thing.... worrisome, very worrisome. I feel weakened from the attack I pulled off, and feel a potential to heal myself within, and so I take it and feel the hurt lessen to almost nothing. "Huh, so that's a thing..." INDEED, IT WOULD NOT DO TO HAVE MY VESSEL DIE ON ME. Grrr, you act as if you own me monster, but I bow to no one, and I never will again. OHO, YOU ACT AS IF YOU HAVE A CHOICE IN THE MATTER, FOOLISH DOG. YOU WILL OBEY YOUR OWN BLOODLUST, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. I feel the sinister planning on it's part and I truly dread what it is planning for me. Well, fortunately, it looks like Yeara is enjoying her new abilities. "Yeah, grouping up is the best way to survive." I say agreeing to Yeara's statement about finding that woman and Heather. Honestly, things like that are likely only the beginning of what we will have to fight. ....I don't look forward to such things. I then focus my attention towards Nagami. ...Why does it look like his eyes are now blank and glazed over? And he is moving like a bloody puppet and not reacting to those screams? What the hell happened to him? "Hey, Nagami? Are you alright?" I ask worriedly towards him while following Yeara. "Did anything.... happen to you when you gained that power.... that thing.... Chronos was it? How is it affecting you?" I ask in concern. If my power is conscious and want blood for the blood gods, I'm seriously worried about the power he has if it's making him so.... cold.

Stats and Stuff:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)   Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fungeon Team 3 Group 2. (Yeera, Bellum, Negami)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3