Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Before a Meeting [Break] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Before a Meeting [Break] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Before a Meeting [Break] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Before a Meeting [Break] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Before a Meeting [Break] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Before a Meeting [Break] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Before a Meeting [Break] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Before a Meeting [Break] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Before a Meeting [Break] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Before a Meeting [Break]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
May Lily

May Lily

Before a Meeting [Break] Empty
PostSubject: Before a Meeting [Break]   Before a Meeting [Break] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 11:32 am

Before a Meeting [Break] 69e3e3c3c95a00f9f2a2d222eee90459b7510c7f_hq

A sigh would escape the fashion designer as she sat in the waiting room. Being around people... It was horrendous. She really didn't see the point in having a meeting with the officials of Cray Enterprises either. They knew her work was more impressive than anything else found on Junction, or the universe for that matter... So why did she have to come prove herself to these suit wearing weirdos? Oh well... All in the name of fashion...

Regardless, she'd take up to people watching for the time being. People who visited Cray Enterprises often had exquisite taste of fashion, and so she'd lean back and watch the people with nary a word. That girl had an interesting style... Oh, that slugarian seemed to be trying something new. Ah, what a cute implayn! He must have made that hat himself. She always enjoyed the innovation of others. It was truly inspiring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before a Meeting [Break]   Before a Meeting [Break] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 8:42 pm

Before a Meeting [Break] RyDOTrB

Ah yes, Cray Enterprises

Reginald had come here for some particular reason, at the very least the starfish had known it right up until he had actually entered the building. What was it exactly that the starfish needed from the people inside of Cray he did not know, but what he did know was that maybe he'd remember it if he kept wandering around the place. With his top hat, monocle and cane partially attached to his body the starfish would simply navigate through the groups of people that walked around this place. He managed to "sort of" blend in with everybody here, after all Reginald had some sense of fashion.

Of course....These items were not remotely his, they were from someone he killed after all that much Reginald managed to remembered. Barbarian starfishes had no such requirement or need for fashion in their world. Regardless the Starfish for now was quite lost for a lack of better words, as he moved around the building.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Before a Meeting [Break]   Before a Meeting [Break] EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 11:37 am

She'd hesitate. Honestly... That thing was an alien she had never seen before. Was he just a... Living... Floating... Starfish? She'd stay silent for a moment before pulling a sketchbook out of the bag she had brought with her, a pencil in hand as she started drawing a rough sketch of the starfish thing. Wait, she needed dimensions... Shoot, that meant talking! Grrr... She'd wait for the moment, maybe if he came by closer she could estimate better. Plus, suddenly asking for someone's body dimensions was weird... Even for her.

Regardless, she made it kind of obvious she was sketching the starfish man. She was, how most would say it, in the zone. Her mind perfectly focused on capturing this thing's body type to come up with the absolute perfect fashion for it. Nothing would stop her from reaching this goal. Not even death itself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before a Meeting [Break]   Before a Meeting [Break] EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 11:53 am

The Starfish would continue to wander around, rather confused at what he was even trying to do here in the first place still. Reginald stood out rather noticeably in the crowd with his odd demeanor and bright red body. Plus how many people in the crowd were living floating starfishes? While Junction did host many species for sure, a starfish like himself was very unlikely to be seen even by Junctions standards.

After all Reginald was a real star by himself. As He moved and turned around, the starfish would notice someone looking at him and drawing something. Was this person drawing the young Starfish? She seemed like a possibly interesting person who may or may not have taken an interest in the young starfish himself. Opting to make the first move, the starfish would begin to move over to the woman and promptly talk in a slightly loud but very eccentrick voice. Why good afternoon lady, I couldn't help but notice your drawing something in my direction, do you mind if I see it myself?As Reginald said this, he would be sure to move with such vivacity and expression while talking that you could mistake him for an anime character.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Before a Meeting [Break]   Before a Meeting [Break] EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 2:17 pm

After she had finished sketching the base of the thing's body, she'd look up only to find the thing standing before her. Most people would scream or seem startled, but she jumped at the opportunity. With a quick jolt up from her seat she'd yank a measuring tape out from her bag before promptly beginning taking in the measurements of the thing's body. She knew not id he cared about thus, and she'd struggle if he tried to resist. Honestly, the best thing to do was to let her finish her work. She seemed more than just determined at this point. Tunnel visioned to complete her life's work!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before a Meeting [Break]   Before a Meeting [Break] EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 10:59 pm

It seemed the girl would not react remotley to what had just happened, either she was preoccupied quite with what she was doing or she didnt bother to pay attention to what Reginald was saying. Before the starfish could say anything however, she would already begin measuring Reginalds starfish body. Why yesyes, I can see that you are measuring the fine body of the person that is MaStar Reginald!The young starfishman didn't really mind being sized up like this, if this goil really wanted to measure him up, she sure was going to be able to get to be able to measure the young starfish man up. I take it you are not much of a .....Talker?The young starfish man said awkwardly as his body was measured. It seemed liek she would not say anything until she was done.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Before a Meeting [Break]   Before a Meeting [Break] EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 11:11 am

She'd stay silent a moment longer, jotting down the creature's measurements in her notebook before closing it and looking at the starfish for what was a very uncomfortable and awkward minute. If it wasn't clear by this point, it would be now that she really didn't do this often...

"MaStar? Is that a combinations of the word 'ma,' which is a simpler version of the my, and star? Meaning you are my star? If so, you are not my star, please do not become my slave. Or, is it a pun on your body shape and the word master? If so, you are not my master and I kindly refuse the offer to become your slave. If that is simply your name, I'm sorry your parents were so cruel. I'll call you Regi then, is that fine? Alright, I'm glad we had this talk." she'd say all in one breath, a nod of her head after she did so. Though, she'd look slightly confused for a moment. Before having an ah hah moment. That's what he meant...

"Oh, no. Your body type was so fascinating that I was enraptured into documenting it for my further works. I refuse to release a new season of clothing unless every body type is included in it. These aliens are so vast it is not an easy task but I take it with stride. I do hope you wear what I have in store for you, it would make me quite happy knowing everyone on Junction wears what I have to offer." she'd say with a quick nod of her head. She seemed the... Eccentric one, that was for sure. Though, she considered this thanks for the impromptu measurements and the likes. Normally she wouldn't give a person a second thought... Wait...

"Regi those clothes are so... Outdated... Do you really intend to wear such rags? I highly suggest a different hat at the least!" she'd comment with a flustered sigh. Terrible terrible! She just wouldn't allow it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before a Meeting [Break]   Before a Meeting [Break] EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 9:44 pm

Why it seemed the woman would finally start to speak, they were getting somewhere now atleast. Reginald would preform a rather bizarre spin as he listened to what the woman was saying, she seemed very perplexed by Reginalds very unusual name. Eheheheh no... I'm MaStar Reginald because I'm a MaSTAR Martial Artist!Reginald would preform a small spin around the woman before continuing. Though if you want to call me Regi, that's fine too. Alot of people actually call me that already eheheh.Reginald would offer a awkward giggle with his sentence, he hadn't really had anyone before question his name like that.

My body type is quite fascinating you say? Why I am quite the hehe STAR you know! I see that you are sure to include such a variety of people in your clothing lines. Well this was nice, he met a fashion designer that was willing to accomodate any size given Junctions varying species. It would mean that he could even get clothes that were not....Stolen from a dead body. Why I would love to see what you have in store! After all you look really energized to draw something up! When the comment came about what he was wearing, it quite frankly confused Reginald. He wasn't even wearing any form of fabric outside of the hat. These clothes are from my homeworld, so I can see why they would be outdated here... Atleast. Depends on what kind of hat you reccomend for me! Anyone could tell Reginald was quite the star here with how he talked and walked.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Before a Meeting [Break]   Before a Meeting [Break] EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 2:02 pm

She'd stare blankly at the starfish. Was he supposed to be a comedian? He kinda sucked at it... But, politeness was a forte of her's. She'd slowly blink before putting forth a very weak chuckle... That... Was probably more impolite than not taking notice of the joke at all... Well then...

"... Wouldn't it be better to call yourself sensei to avoid confusion? Also, it seems slightly belittling to refer to yourself like that... But, I suppose to each their own. Martial arts though? You must have a unique fighting style then. I imagine you'd wish for clothing that doesn't restrict your movements... Though you do seem to float. I'm not sure how clothing really benefits you... Though that hat, atrocious. I'll create something infinitely more stylish for you. You'll be a true master worth his snuff with it on, I guarantee it." she'd say all within a single breath as she tended to do. Why bother stopping mid paragraph to do something as silly as breath? Preposterous, waste time.

"... Yes your body shape is that of a star's... Wait, was that supposed to be another joke? Or are you actually famous? Or were you famous on your home world? Please enlighten me. After all, the least I can do is let you speak after all the help you have already provided me. Might I add you have a beautiful eye? Do you have contacts? I bet you could change your entire look with just one contact. Quite fascinating... Possibly some body jewelry could help with your over all look. And a new hat, obviously." she'd say once more, intending to listen to him but ended up talking like a motorboat again. She had this problem quite often... Oh well, he seemed to be letting her do it so that was probably for the best.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Before a Meeting [Break]   Before a Meeting [Break] EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:13 pm

Error, Identity Lost.

Reevaluating...

Editing...

Command: Member Dahst-e Khali has left the scene.

Processing...

Command executed.

Error resolved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before a Meeting [Break]   Before a Meeting [Break] Empty

Back to top Go down

Before a Meeting [Break]
Page 1 of 1