Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Reflection (Break) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Reflection (Break) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Reflection (Break) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Reflection (Break) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Reflection (Break) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Reflection (Break) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Reflection (Break) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Reflection (Break) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Reflection (Break) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Reflection (Break)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Reflection (Break) Empty
PostSubject: Reflection (Break)   Reflection (Break) EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 10:38 pm

*Sigh* So many things are happening. First there is a discovery of persona creation, then I get dissected to create a weapon made of physical manifestations of... I don't know what, then something possesses my weapon. Finally for the coup de grace, both colonies are attacked by sfalma and robots. I don't know what the world is coming to. But I think it is time to talk to someone about this. Unfortunately the only person I can think of is Veca and she isn't one for deep thinking.

Oh well, might as well do it since there isn't anything else important to do. I'm right here you know, don't think like I can't hear your thoughts.Well, you seem to be getting better at your telepathy Lux. Anyway time to find Veca and have an important chat.
Back to top Go down

Reflection (Break) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection (Break)   Reflection (Break) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:41 pm

Veca happened to be strolling throughout the Colony of Parangelia at the moment. Appearing to be casually observing everything that had occured. Things were looking pretty bad earlier but most of what had occured was cleaned up already. Though..... She was... Disappointed. Veca wasn't one for standing around often and was thrilled by action, maybe a little chaos here or there for some reason... Though it was nice that things were being repaired. Reparations were being made for the damage that was caused and soldiers were clearly starting to fill the area and clear out the sfalma infestation.

However as Veca would continue walking by she would notice Angasta standing around for some strange reason. With a odd look on his face she would then approach him. Oh hey Angasta. You know, I can't believe we missed all the fun!Scrunching her face slightly in disappointment like a child nearly for a second. Boo >_<. It was boring to miss out on the action she craved to be honest but hey she had to take the punches mentally. Perhaps recent events would lead to her doing something more..... Violent.

So how's the new shadow treating you Angasta?That procedure didn't exactly look so pleasant now that I think of it. Though I'm sure you can take stuff like that right?~Mines at the least was rather.... Intense. Looking back to how her persona came to her was a rather... Odd and dreary experience, but one that gave her newfound life from within.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Reflection (Break) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection (Break)   Reflection (Break) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:26 pm

"Oh, hi there Veca, I was just looking for you now. Missed all the fun? Is that all you exist for, fighting? There has been so much damage, and reports of civilians helping fight the sfalma and those mysterious robots, and a completely unknown enemy of both colonies. I don't see how anyone except a masochist could find this as fun." I say while sitting down with my hand over my forehead.

"Well, it's a sort of odd relationship. Not only does he communicate telepathically, he seems to have developed some rudimentary mindreading." I heard that! I know you did Lux, I know you did. "Yeah, mine was moderately horrible, it felt like my spine was being torn out." I say wincing as I get back up. "Now it aches in damp weather and I'm honestly surprised I stayed conscious through it. I could tell, you passed right out due to it."
Back to top Go down

Reflection (Break) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection (Break)   Reflection (Break) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:22 pm

You were looking for me?Well Congrats. Here I am.Saying that with fake pizzaz and throwing a mini burst of confetti into the air. Yes that sounds rather....Entertaining. Though. Angasta,you do realize a Masochist has nothing to do with that correct?Masochists are people who enjoy pain~. Do you enjoy pain? I certainly don't. Then again I can barely really feel damage when I take it.Sure she was built as a rather combative refurbished robot,but she didn't exactly possess nerves that easily compared to a normal person. As per a result. She wouldn't exactly feel things too easily.

Then came Angastas little...Description of what occured. Like your spine was being torn out... Let's hope you don't actually have that put to the test~. Yeah I'll admit. The procedure wasn't exactly so Hotsy Totsy and comfortable. However... I'm really liking this. It feels so.... Different to have it in me you know?This...Thing called a persona. Though it seems so much more Malefic than what you or Leon appear to possess. I wonder why...Ever since Veca had been awakened, She felt more impulsive,but at the same time managed to keep her composure as well. Though, little bits here and there would slip in her speech. Perhaps this mean't something...But for now that would not exactly get to her.

So.. You seem tense. I hope your not gonna be soft on me when things get tough Angasta. I get the feeling only mores gonna happen from here on out.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Reflection (Break) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection (Break)   Reflection (Break) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 3:46 pm

"It sounds entertaining? *Sigh* Actually it does since everything bad is happening to all of us, I know that Veca. No I do not that is why I am worrying so much about what to do. True, you don't have a nervous system. Yeah, it felt like that, and I really hope that I won't have to do that. Hm, I am actually enjoying my conversations with my weapon so I can understand that."

"Hmm, more malicious than Leon's, I wonder what that could mean." "There was a red glow for your butterfly, and your persona is malicious." I mumble to myself. "Could there be two different kinds of persona? And yes I am tense due to this entire situation. Oh I am not going to go soft on you yet Veca, and I know only more will happen. What I am currently worrying about is how to contact the civilians involved in these incidents."

"It's like trying to find needles in haystacks, but I think I know two people who I can talk to about the Eirini attack."
Back to top Go down

Reflection (Break) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection (Break)   Reflection (Break) EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 3:23 pm

Yes Angasta. I am not designed necessarily with a Nervous system,Unless something forces me to feel pain that is.The concept of Pain was strange to her. What did it mean to feel...Pain. Angasta. What is it like to feel... Pain?She would give him an Intrigued look. He was a person with a nervous system after all,perhaps he would be able to explain that to her. Pain... Well it's good to see your atleast adamant about not being soft right now. We'll need that. Though. I do not advise simply chasing off after civilians involved in the incidents. You don't know what could occur off of that. Veca was refurbished after all to watch over her colleagues and keep them out of harms way in the first place. If angasta went and got himself hurt or potentially killed off a rather divekick move. She wouldn't exactly let that go easily.

Who exactly are the people you plan on talking too Angasta?She would pose as a question. Might as well investigate, if anything Veca would probably try to go with Angasta to make sure everythings alright.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Reflection (Break) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection (Break)   Reflection (Break) EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 3:49 pm

"Well, pain is sort of like what you would call an alert system. It sends a signal to your brain saying what your doing or what's happening is dangerous and you unconsciously take steps to prevent it. In fact that is all pain is, a warning. Yeah, that definently would not be a good idea right now. We have so much to do, so we need to keep our wits about us."

"I am not chasing after them, I am investigating about them. And the one I am going to talk to is Danielle. She have been an anomaly since before the beginning of this, and I honestly believe that is the best place to start." I say in an adamant tone. I will not back down from finding out what happened from the people here, and it's not like I could just go up and talk to Lux and Kalosini Dahlia.

Last edited by TheDeathNaught1 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Reflection (Break) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection (Break)   Reflection (Break) EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 4:22 pm

That's...What Pain is?So if I hit you. Your bodies going to tell you to not get hit by me then?Veca was implanted with her own variety of reflexes in combat. Just because she didn't feel pain did not mean she would just take damage as if it were nothing of course. That would reduce her to scrap in a heartbeat. Though as for investigating... Sounds more like chasing to me Angasta. Er. You happen to know a Danielle?I do as well actually. Rather small world isn't it. It truly was, then again they were in such a confined space and were simply two colonies. Everybody was bound to know everyone.

How on earth was Danielle an Anomaly in the past is what I'm wondering Angasta. Now it was as if what he was saying didn't really make much sense.

OOC:Death. You cant really know Kalyan.

Last edited by BreakFree! on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Reflection (Break) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection (Break)   Reflection (Break) EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 1:07 am

"Yes it is, yup, exactly that, unfortunately pain is also a limiter for human power. Humans only use a fraction of their actual strength, probably because using their full strength would rapidly destroy them. Chasing? It isn't chasing when the other person isn't running! Yes but I can't say that I know her so well, at most I think I can say we are sort of neighborly."

"Well, she was found in an expedition to the 2nd floor I believe. and she is quite smart. So I don't think it will hurt looking her up."

Last edited by TheDeathNaught1 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Reflection (Break) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection (Break)   Reflection (Break) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:20 pm

OOC:Death. I got DM confirmation you cant know this Shit. We really can't report much on what happened beyond the whole "the sfalma are being cleaned up"

So...People hold themselves back?That doesn't sound good if people restrain their own strength by nature,but then again does that mean people are technically weak...?Thinking about it. Technically it did if they were capable of such strength, yet using it would render them broken down quickly. It was essentially like being a glass cannon that cut itself rather than shot at anyone. The thought of it sounded rather dumb. Perhaps there were some clear flaws in the human body. However humans were certainly not machines and as such. They couldn't easily  be tinkered with just as Veca could be. Well as for Danielle. I have met her earlier before one of the disasters happened. However I doubt we can necessarily chase after one person so quickly. We barely know what their involvement with all this was either.

Hm...Let's get onto something more interesting. What is the weapon of yours like when it talks to you? I can imagine it must be strange to have another voice in your head,mines just seems to..Make odd whirring noises like a Machine.Veca commented as the sounds of gears whirring up resounded within her mind. Perhaps the persona was naturally quiet, but for now it really didn't say anything whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Reflection (Break) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection (Break)   Reflection (Break) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:39 pm

OOC Note: I deleted all mention of Kalyan, you do the same please.

"It's more in the nature of self defence, humans have strength like cannon balls, but that strength would destroy our bodies, so there are natural limiters on us. I guess we are technically weak. Yeah, it will be hard to do that, and true we don't know her involvement, but I honestly believe that she could really help us even if she wasn't involved."

"Well, he is quite the jokester, and seems to be handling his situation quite well. Apparently he died and is from another place or something. I don't really get any of it." Well you need to get it, my future hangs on it! I know okay? Let me just deal with one thing at a time. "Well, it's just sort of natural since there is a fused sort of relationship between me and him. Hmm, maybe it's because you are a machine? I don't really know anything like this so it's all pure speculation."
Back to top Go down

Reflection (Break) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection (Break)   Reflection (Break) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 11:22 pm

Hm Angasta..Veca would state before turning back for a second and taking in the enviroment. Before turning back around. Maintaining the same telltale stern look on her face. The nature of self defence... To me it sounds like it'd make more sense to have a body that can handle all of that in one go. Angasta. If you were to say.... Consider yourself weak. What would you do about it? If it was like a burning sensation in your mind that never really left. I'm surprised people don't seem to make it a priority in their lives to do something about that. Tch. Or maybe their just too stupid to consider it? If the human body had so many flaws and with a world such as theirs. Why didn't people ever seem to make any effort to fix that?Sure humans weren't really as easy to modify as an android or robot of some kind,but that certainly did not mean it wasn't possible to achieve that. I don't know really. My personas giving me a good feeling on the inside. Veca said clasping her hands and looking partially excited at the moment over this right now. Like every part of me is charged up with something new...Something...Different.If Angasta were to pay attention right now he would notice one of Veca's eyes had lit up purple with excitement nearly.

Veca herself was definently displaying signs of enjoying this new power she had obtained. However without anything to utilize it on. She feared it would go to waste. Then again she had to take baby steps now. Rushing around like an idiot wasn't how she was built. Those Sfalma seemed to be getting pretty wild lately. Perhaps this newfound potential would allow them to combat this upcoming problem?You ever feel like this has some sort of meaning Angasta?Like we got this not just off a coincidence you know????She placed one finger to her chin and stared off torwards the sky before looking back directly at lloyd Angasta. I got a good and a bad feeling about this,somethings telling me we're gonna get to kick some real ass now! she said with clear enthusiasm and a bit of cockiness in her tone.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Reflection (Break) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection (Break)   Reflection (Break) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:19 am

"Yeah, it would, unfortunately evolution isn't like that, and even then it would normally take millions of years to change something like that. Well, I would train myself, but Dr. Mysterio has taken some body altering substances that increase his strength. Yeah, there are some people absolutely obsessed with gaining strength and power. The reason we don't make it a priority is because it takes a long time of intense training to make yourself stronger, and most people are not like that, me included. But now that is going to change soon with the crazy genius of Dr. Mysterio."

"That's great, change is good for anything.... !!!" What is that purple light in her eye? I don't think that is normal for anything Mysterio created or refurbished. "Umm, Veca, your eye is kinda glowing purple." Yeah I am pretty sure Dr. Mysterio wouldn't just make one of Veca's eyes glow purple. "Well of course it has a meaning, and didn't I already talk to you about meanings and stuff like that? Yeah, there could be much to gain and lose in a situation like this, but there isn't reward without risk! It's just that the risk could be globally deadly."

"Oh well, we aren't the sort of people to let that deter us right Veca?"
Back to top Go down

Reflection (Break) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection (Break)   Reflection (Break) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:15 am

Millions of year?Responding with shock and just utter amazement at that revelation.Millions of years was too damn long for something like that to occur..What about artificial changes in the human body?Perhaps those would work. Artificial mods to the human body after all were certainly a hell of a lot faster than just WAITING to evolve.Honestly the concept of having the wait that damn long to change looked rather stupid to Veca.Well. Then people are just too damn lazy to put in the effort for that then?Things in life your supposed to work hard for. Just sitting around and waiting about thousands and thousands times of your own probable life span sounds like more of an excuse to not do anything. People really did seem lazy just contemplating that idea.

Eh. Change isn't always good Angasta.She would then notice his remark about her eye beginning to glow and would deactivate that immediately. That happened to be a thing that occured whenever she was about to activate Orgia Mode. Intentionally or not. Oh this? This just happens whenever I get excited or am about to use.....Something.She wouldn't disclose what she was capable of right now with Orgia mode as that was a feature that was not explicitly said about her among st her colleagues yet. As she had only recently obtained this. Well those who take the biggest risks in life Angasta are the ones who get rewarded the most... Not like that's getting in my way at all however.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Reflection (Break) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection (Break)   Reflection (Break) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 5:57 pm

"Yup, it would take that long naturally. Umm, didn't I already say that Dr. Mysterio took some body altering substances? But anyway that stuff is still extremely expensive and has side effects, so it isn't ready for public use yet. It's not that they are lazy, it's just that it takes an inhuman amount of concentration, patience, effort, and diligence, to get any results out of working out. Most ordinary humans aren't capable of that amount of effort."

"Veca, it's not like people haven't tried, some people have tried, and they have mastered their bodies and are able to ignore their pain limiters. It's just that those people are one of the rarest things in the world. Hmm, your right, let me rephrase that then. Change is always needed, it may be good or bad change, but it is necessary. Literally the reason of existence is to change, though beyond that I have no clue of anything else about it."

"Oh ok, wait, what do you mean by use something? Hmmm, could it be an extra capability Dr. Mysterio gave you or something? Oh well, it's not like me to push so I'll just let it drop. Of course, it's just that the rewards may not be what they wish for, and the result could end in failure. See? That's what I'm talking about Veca." I say smiling fondly to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reflection (Break) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection (Break)   Reflection (Break) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reflection (Break)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next