Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shore Tune [Nagisa]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
May Lily

May Lily

Shore Tune [Nagisa] Empty
PostSubject: Shore Tune [Nagisa]   Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 1:16 am

Shore Tune [Nagisa] Tumblr_ompzy8T3Bi1ukd6teo1_500

The beaches of the Aquatic bio dome were vast and beautiful. They sheltered an array of island life that was hard to find normally. In fact, there were rumors of some hidden islands found hidden deep within the bio dome.

Regardless, Adamaris had very few cares about that. He'd rather the mystery be just that. A mystery. Secrets only held awe and wonder as long as they stayed secrets, after all. So, it wasn't a surprise to see him longingly look out into the sea after a busy day of translating. It was nice to relax on solid ground even if being in water was even more comforting. It was just a relaxing feeling being on solid, not mushy ground.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Shore Tune [Nagisa]   Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 3:05 pm

Lately Neraida have been leaving her apartment less than she would like to admit, too scared the banality of Junction would crush her the faerie had made herself banal by remaining in a static place, thankfully the various artists in her inner circle had helped her avoid the fate of many of her retainers who arrived from Nova Arcadia. After spending three days locked inside Neraida decided it would be for the best if she went for a swim, both to satisfy her nature and experience some of the wonder the Aquatic Dome had to offer, she even fought the urge to compare Junction's ocean with that of her homeland... even though if she was to compare them Junction couldn't hold a candle on the wonders of Nov- No, she really should't think that way.

With her Mask dropped Neraida enjoyed the benefits her true form provided, breathing underwater was quiet the boon after all and her tail made her one of the fastest things in the ocean. She wasn't certain how long has it passed since she entered the water but Neraida was already feeling better. Only when she emerged she noticed the man resting at the shore. He looked more like a creature than a man, not very different from the peculiar humanoid people from Nova Arcadia. Already feeling homesick and always longing for attention the mermaid decided she wanted to get that man to notice her. She would climb on a rock, not too far away from the shore but enough to stay hidden from. Once she balanced on it Neraida took a deep breath and started singing making sure to put on her talent on that song.

Shore Tune [Nagisa] P0pHv95

Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Shore Tune [Nagisa]   Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 3:53 pm

His ears would perk up, or, they would if he had traditional ears... But, regardless, he'd take notice of the maiden and her beautiful tune. He'd smile charmingly, standing up before diving into the water. He too was an intensely fast swimmer under water. In a minute's time he'd be resting his arms on the rock, looking up at the maiden with a smirk. He did enjoy beautiful women after all.

"I've seemed to be entranced, my dear maiden. Your song has enraptured me so... Might I ask your name?" he'd say with a charming smirk on his face, an inquisitive look crossing his eyes as he looked at her. She looked like something that would stay hidden deep underwater. In the darkest corners, a beautiful pearl left unseen. She was a mystery he wouldn't mind solving...
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Shore Tune [Nagisa]   Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 9:33 pm

Neraida was extremely pleased with herself, it was always nice being reminded that she still was desirable. The man politely asked her for her name once her song was over and under normal circumstances she would have replied, especially since he resembled her people so much, but the faerie was feeling particularly mischievous that day and decided to push her luck a bit further.

Shore Tune [Nagisa] P0pHv95

"Such bold demands" She would say "Don't you know that it is impolite to ask a lady's name before you introduce yourself first?"

The mermaid would preposition herself on her rock so her chest would touch it while her head could rest on her hands eyeing the charming shark-man. Her purple tail would hover over her head wiggling slowly and dripping a few drops of salt water on the woman's back

"However, you're charming so I will give you another chance to introduce yourself. You did swim all this way to get to me after all and for that I feel obliged to reward you."
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Shore Tune [Nagisa]   Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:38 am

His grin would widen just ever so slightly. So she liked to play games? That only made her more interesting, you know? After all, the fairest of maidens knew when to toy with a man's heart. And only those who knew they were beautiful knew when to play the games that they play. So, with nary a though, he'd reach a hand up to the woman.

"Forgive me my lady, I have sinned against you so. My name is Adamaris Bay, now, could you spare this sinner the grace of hearing your name?" he'd say with grace, a tone that made him seem like quite the charmer. It was obvious this wasn't his first crack at getting to know a lady. After all, they were far more precious than anything found within Junction.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Shore Tune [Nagisa]   Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 2:18 pm

Neraida would scratch her chin with her hand pretending to ponder on his question despite having decided on it by the time she saw him laying on the beach. "Hmm... normally I shouldn't let such an insult slide but you are rather charming and decided to give you another chance. I never reveal my true name, none of my species ever does for those who posses our names command great influence and power over us, however you may call me Neraida. It is the name both my retainers and fellow nobles knew. I have grown rather fond of it." Not wanting to appear too arrogant the mermaid decided to change the subject to something else. "So tell me what does a charming shark like yourself does in this place? Usually there is nothing but fish and seals hanging out here."
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Shore Tune [Nagisa]   Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 2:03 pm

So, she was a mystery ever so? A twinkle would appear in his eyes as he listened to her talk. What a fascinating creature she was... Such beauty and mystery and it seemed she belonged to a unique race as well. She had definitely gotten his interest, so time to play this game a little longer.

"Neraida. Ah, what a beautiful name. It complements you very well, my lady. But to tell a stranger your biggest weakness... It only entices me more to find the true name you hide. To keep such a name a secret... Its beauty must even outshine your own visage." he'd say with a charming smile, a hand outstretched to her as if to ask to have her hand. He bet she felt as soft as her singing voice did. Really... He might just fall in love with her at first sight.

"I am but a humble translator for those without voice. The aquatic life of this bio dome all rely on me to aid them in their worries." he'd say with a small nod of his head. It was his passion to protect this place... To help those that would be eaten as if their lives had no matter. He'd brush the thoughts away for the moment, though. This wasn't the time for activism.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Shore Tune [Nagisa]   Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:58 am

It was interesting to see that the man had a noble purpose in his life, reminded her of her people and their fascination with the natural world. "That sounds so pure, you really are a man of honor if you care even for the aquatic life. It makes your flattery even more welcome than before." Neraida said not moving from her position "How is your quest going so far? I know how useful an ability to talk with animals can be, back in my homeland I possessed such wondrous magic myself. Neraida would finally avert her gaze and stare at the horizon. "This place however have stripped me of my magic, I'm but the shell of what I used to be."
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Shore Tune [Nagisa]   Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 10:58 am

"I am a man of our shared people, no? I simply wish what is best for those who have no voice. It would be a shame if their cries went unnoticed." he'd say with a smile, a small tilt to his head and a smirk escaping him as he heard her next words. Magic, huh? He had heard of the stuff in passing before, apparently it was real in some worlds... But, he had still failed to see it so he still chocked it up to superstition one way or the other.

"It goes as smoothly as it can... Those who swim and cannot speak, most consider them simple food. I do my best to convince the fishers and the scientists not to disrupt their homes as they do but... It is a daunting task." he'd say with a small sigh. It really wasn't easy protecting every living sea in the ocean. And while he knew nature had its course of birth and death, the intervention people had on that circle of life... It was daunting.

"Junction does have that effect on many people... It is an unfortunate tale, to say the least... I am sorry it took something so precious to you, my lady Neraida." he'd say with a solemn smile. He knew what it felt to be suddenly stripped from your world... While his experience wasn't completely negative, there was still an aching for his home world deep within his heart.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Shore Tune [Nagisa]   Shore Tune [Nagisa] EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 8:12 am

"Your words are kind, Adaramis Bay, had I had the full extent of my powers I would bestow a blessing on you and your line, alas, I have nothing but parlor tricks to offer now." It was truly a pity she could no longer feel her connection with the dreaming and its wonders, was she going to become mortal eventually? Her faerie heritage forgotten and her spirit crushed by the banality of Junction? Neraida didn't even want to think about it and yet she had seen it happen to so many of her retainers. Acting fae was the only thing keeping her going at that point. "I would, however, bestow you my favor in the form of a kiss should you request it. It used to be a common request among the mortals who visited my underwater court or who happened upon me at the shore. Neraida could already tell the man was finding her attractive and seemed more than eager to play along with her romantic if not dramatic vices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shore Tune [Nagisa]   Shore Tune [Nagisa] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shore Tune [Nagisa]
Page 1 of 1