Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)

Go down 
+5
Azami
"Gear"
Sheepzami Sheephara
Albrecht
Wolfie977
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 2:10 am

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 Tumblr_or6vkffusw1w0klhgo7_400

The warning that sounded as she continued forward caught her by surprise though. The... jump? It was happening so soon? She wasn't quite sure what to think or what would happen. This whole place was so disorienting and the look of hesitance and confusion that crossed her face would cause her to break character for a split second. Nevertheless though, if the rest of the team wished to push forward then she would as well, though she subtly moved a bit closer to Lucian and James following the announcement.

The Unruly Princess:

Action:

Relevant(?) Strengths/Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 11:39 am

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 Tumblr_oomqy7vvPx1vc99b3o1_500

He'd blink for a moment, a look of confusion on his face for a moment. This didn't really make a lot of sense to him... Like, didn't they normally close the attractions down for the Jumps? He'd hum gently before walking forward after Lucian and the not-a-dog girl. This whole ordeal had been... Really off. And, like, not it a good way either... It was dawning on him what that... This could be and the warning his parents gave him were echoing deep within his mind. He'd let out a small sigh before continuing forward. At least everyone he cared about was safe at home...

"... Hey, we should probably be careful... Okay? Uh, wouldn't want to rush too much and end up hurting ourselves." he'd say with a small smile, his veins pulsating a deep, inky black. Luckily, they had been black since Lucian's arrival and luckily he was the only one that knew about his... Weakness around people... But luckily he didn't know it tied with fate... He'd sigh gently, deciding freaking out would be the wrong idea for the time being... Plus, hey? Who would say this would be a bad thing...?

Beewitching Prince:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 8:55 pm

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 2um3egK
"Well, that could've been much better..."

The Valiant King:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 8:58 pm

"...but it could have also been much worse!"

The Valiant King:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 8:58 pm

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 Tumblr_or6vkffusw1w0klhgo7_400

Oh were they changing direction? It made sense given the recent announcement. With a nod of her head Alice would follow the others.

The Unruly Princess:

Action:

Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 9:00 pm

"Y-Yeah..."

The Unruly Princess:

Action:

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 Tumblr_oomqy7vvPx1vc99b3o1_500

"Huh? Oh, I guess we're going the other way now! O-Okay..."

Beewitching Prince:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 9:07 pm

"So... What's the plan once we regroup? Are we rushing into danger...? If so I demand protection in the flesh shield kind. I would rather not get punched by a hippo again!"

Beewitching Prince:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 9:20 pm

"I say we scour for a bit more treasure before going back. No pain no gain, right?"

The Valiant King:
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 9:21 pm

Alice walked forward following the group. Just try and stop me Safi reeeeee
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 9:29 pm

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 DxfJymkl
"Guide the way, o' magnificent king!"

The Cybernetic Wizard of Doom:

Skills:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 9:29 pm

"I-I guess... We won't talk about my warning... I-It's fine... Just, ya know... Thought it'd be smart to say? Ahem... Onward to vice roy?"

Beewitching Prince:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 9:49 pm

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 Y2excvu

Lilly would take a moment to catch her breath. That fight hadn't particularly been long, but she was more just surprised and how quickly they were dealing with things. She felt like she should be more tired than she really was if they were putting in that much effort, though she quickly thought about how silly that sounded and snapped out of it. She'd notice that a few of the group had split off momentarily to go and grab the treasure that rested in this room before heading back over towards her. She'd smile innocently as they approached before tagging into the party to head off further. "T-this is a lot more exciting than I thought it would be." She'd remark timidly from the back of the group. "I was expecting this to just be horrible and not enjoy it. B-but it's been really fun so far."

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Alice’s sudden yet minute breaking of character and subsequent increase in proximity did not go unnoticed by her father. “Sweetie, is everything okay?” He realized she wanted him to be as least intrusive as he could possibly be, but it could never hurt to just ask a general question, could it? He knew how dedicated she was to her acting hobby, and he’d seen how talented and composed she could be first hand, even when in front of a large audience, so for her to break character unintentionally in something as innocent as this… well, something was up, to say the least.

“Oh! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to seem like I was ignoring you completely. I just don’t think it’s much to worry about; all the actors here are harmless, and if they’re not… well, at least you can sue them.” The president chuckled. “Unless you’re talking about the announcement? I wouldn’t worry about that either. When Junction’s been jumping for eons I would imagine the authorities would know how to deal with it; if the fungeon’s going to be closing soon I wouldn’t imagine they’d be as careless as to close it with people still inside.” Really, it was just basic professionalism.

“If you didn’t think you would enjoy it, why did you sign up in the first place? Don’t misunderstand me, I’m not implying you’re unwanted miss Lilly, but… that just seems like a counteractive choice.” Granted, there were millions of things in life one had to do that they didn’t particularly want to carry out, but when it came to something as optional and inoffensive as this such a choice just came across as bizarre.

As it stood, Lucian was genuinely a little upset that the fungeon was closing so soon after they’d arrived. After having trudged through the initial phase of awkwardness and self-consciousness, he had really begun to enjoy himself and the company of his family, and even that of the two strangers. At the very least - if his impression of how the jump was handles was correct – being able to see the jump alongside Alice and James would hopefully make up for the lost opportunities. At the same time though, Lucian couldn’t help but be a tad bit worried about what the Jump would bring them to.
As the group proceeded onward, the Valiant King pushed his glasses up with his index finger. It was time to combat foul beasts once more.

The Valiant King:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 10:12 pm

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 DxfJymkl

"Am i really the only one taking my role seriously?" The cybenertic enhanced soldier angrily fixed his wizard hat on his head with his free hand, while the other firmly grasped his cyber staff of doom. Of course, he was faking it, he couldn't care less about this who thing. Him acting like ye ol' wizard was just him trying to get his kicks out of this situation, why was he even there? He could be at Heaven's Door right now, taking care of his unsolved conflict with that fucking furry. Also drinking and talking to the staff, that was also good. He still managed to get a few drinks before doing this anyways, he asked the A.I. to turn of his inhibitors so he could feel the booze hit.

He remained mostly quiet while the President spoke to that cartoon character. What the fuck is this surreal shit. Being in Junction is like being on hard drugs all the time, seriously, there's all manner of weird creatures in this city. James could act cool, and pretend he didn't care but he had no fucking idea what the fuck was going on most of the time, he was surprised that Lucian who had been up for less time than him could take it all so naturally now, it was almost unsettling, though he was the President.

"Ahem... The journey goes on, my companions! We must find the mighty treasure within this labyrinth!"

"You really put your heart into this, Mr. Smith." J.U.L.I.A finally spoke ever since they had set their foot on the fungeon, the Shackled A.I. had a smooth yet robotic voice, it could be heard by all those in the group.

"Someone gotta do it. You think this nerd over here would do something like this?" He shot a mischievous grin at his friend as he followed. "I suppose little Amanda and the boy over there are doing it too."

"Oh, how rude of me. Hello everyone, my name is J.U.L.I.A, i am a shackled AI installed to Mr.Smith's glasses. It will be a pleasure to aid you all in your quest."

"Shit, now i gotta come up with a role for you..." The Cybernetic Wizard of Doom scratched his head in thought."Fuck it. You are the ghost of my dead teacher who is haunting me, sounds good?"

"Boo~." An eerie and ghost-like sound echoed through the corridors, it was J.U.L.I.A's doing, joking back at the veteran soldier.

The Cybernetic Wizard of Doom:

Skills:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next