Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)

Go down 
+5
Azami
"Gear"
Sheepzami Sheephara
Albrecht
Wolfie977
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 11:40 pm

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 Saber-haremaster99-32290592-478-500
"Huh? Yeah, everything's fine. It's just this place is so...
I don't know what to expect from the Jump at all, so it feels weird. But it's nothing."

Truth be told, Junction should have been a breath of fresh air from Scarred Earth now that Lucian was up and kicking again, and in a way it was. It had the opposite problem though. If her home was absolute, soul-crushing order than a place like this seemed to be the closest thing to absolute chaos (or at least the closest a functioning society could get to that anyway). Maybe it was partially her fault for not immersing herself into the city and learning about it during that past month, but even if she had used the time, she still couldn't imagine herself completely coming to terms with it. It was all so... eccentric. It was like one of her Japanese animes.

As she started to think about it though, the oddest thing about this all and the most frightening aspect of it was how everyone else seemed to be taking everything in stride. In spite of all the abnormalities and strange sights, people still led ordinary lives and many citizens didn't even bat an eye at the scenes scattered to the horizon before them. More likely than not it could just be chalked up to natural adaptability, but it still rubbed her the wrong way. They had even managed to turn something as sporadic and chaotic as jumping between universes into some sort of tradition: a reoccurring festival with the same events and practices that people flocked to every time. The place they were stuck in was leaping through time and space to unknown destinations full of unfamiliar faces and ways of lives yet they didn't so much as raise a brow; they turned what was unimaginable to most into an excuse for a routine celebration. It wasn't right, people not questioning their surroundings like this, the populace shrugging their shoulders and leaping from one cliff to another with carefree smiles on their faces.

She stared hesitantly over at Lilly and Cassiel. She had to wonder how long they had been here for. What with their old homes like? What were they as individuals like? They seemed to brim with life, but so did...

...no. She didn't want to think about this; there was no point in pondering over it. It was dumb. No Horsemen meant no problem, so she needed to stop approaching this place like it was her universe, because it wasn't. If there was any solace she could find in the drastic differences between the two realities, it was that. With a sigh she'd look away and push the thoughts out from her mind with a spontaneous, swift shake of her head. "You're making a mountain out of a molehill Alice. Snap out of it. This is just whiplash from taking a glance through the looking glass, everything's fine."

It was J.U.L.I.A's voice that would interrupt this train of thought and bring her back to her senses. Alice had talked to the AI a few times before, but not too much, though at least enough to know that she existed anyway. "A ghost? Fiendish spirit...! Tread carefully lest I be forced to annihilate you with the holy might of my, uh..." She wasn't entirely sure where she was going with that, but an idea flashed into her mind. She'd push her hair up and reveal the googly eye taped to her forehead while striking a pose. "...with the holy might of my third eye! It has served me well in ridding this world of darkness before, and so shall it again if you cross my allies!"

Feeling herself slowly dying inside, Alice would force herself to stop speaking again and would charge ahead into the battlefield.

The Unruly Princess:

Action:

Relevant(?) Strengths/Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 12:46 am

Hmm... For the first time since they'd stepped into the fungeon, Lilly would take a proper look around at her surroundings as they walked. She had been so focused on keeping herself calm and making sure that she was being useful that she hadn't really given herself a chance to admire the work put in to the interior of this place. It was all themed out to look as if it was somewhat like a dungeon, even if it was still obvious that it was just a massive circus tent in the end. It was still a nice touch if not a little spooky. Each of the different rooms seemed to be laid out differently too depending on what enemies were hiding in there. They definitely put a lot of attention to detail to the place that they didn't need to for it to be the fun silly thing it was... Heh...

"O-oh... Uh... W-well, I, uh..." The young girl would stumble over her words for a moment, unsure as to how to answer the sudden question of why she had decided to come in here if she was scared of the place. Honestly, she wasn't... Entirely sure, the whole idea of it had scared her, she had worried that whoever she was paired with wouldn't like her and she was worried that she would be completely useless. Y-yet... She always worried about those kinds of things... Like, all the time, no matter what... A-and she hated it. It was hard for her to overcome her fears, and most of the time she simply just wouldn't and hide herself away to not have to deal with any possible events going wrong. Though, she'd just... Felt like doing something today, she didn't know what when she woke up, but she knew she was determined to at least try something and well, here she was.

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 W3pvlMN

"I... W-well... Just. It's just that, everything scares me in some way or another... A-and especially being alone here in a city as crazy as Junction, I just n-never have any confidence in myself to do anything with myself..." She'd meekly respond, taping the fingers of her paws together nervously as she spoke. "When I woke up this morning, I knew today was the festival... And I made a promise to myself that I'd at least try and do one thing, even if I was worried about it. H-heh... S-so here I am. A-and it's been quite fun, s-so far." She'd let out a light sigh as she finished speaking, glad that she managed to get that all out without just clogging up entirely and not being able to answer the mans question. It didn't matter how long she'd been here, she still found talking to weird looking people she'd never met before daunting, and whether or not human like creatures were common here, they still were an odd sight to her.

However she was glad that the man was making the effort to talk to her, it made everything feel a lot less awkward than if she was just silently tracing behind the group with everyone ignoring her. So she was very thankful for that. The girl would notice the door to the next room ahead just before stopping in her tracks as she heard the unexpected ghost noise fill her ears. "W-w-what was that?" The words fell out of her mouth almost instinctively before she realized what it actually was that made the sound and tried to hide the fact she started blushing with embarrassment. S-sheesh... L-let's just pretend she wasn't a total idiot for a moment. H-heh. T-time for more enemies now. Right?

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 6:46 pm

Ready?

SHOW TIME!

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 T3_b210

"If you're looken for the special prize, you're not me!... G-Get it?"

"Hup Hap Ribity Rap! This is where you STAP!"

Blubice-level 1:

Happo-level 1:

Last edited by CWIS on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 3:11 am

It wasn't that Lucian didn't want to slow down or that he felt no impulse to deny what reality presented him with; he was just as - no - much more scared and confused about Junction and their new lives. The only difference was... unlike Alice and James, Lucian didn't accept it because he was ready; Lucian accepted it because he knew it was his duty to do so, whether he was ready for it or not.

"In all honesty it's a little difficult to take the role of- WOAH!" For what had been the third time in a span of a single week, Lucian was spooked by the sudden appearance of a new presence. This A.I... he would be lying if he said he wasn't a tad jealous of James. He'd have to ask him more about it later...
Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 2um3egK
The Valiant King:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 3:14 am

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 PySASsY
"You would do well to keep your eyes on your target!"

The Valiant King:

Last edited by Moonie on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 6:56 pm

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 DxfJymkl
"Guide the way, o' magnificent king!"

The Cybernetic Wizard of Doom:

Skills:

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 7:11 pm

HOLD IT!

LUCIAN, YOU DRILLED A WEAKNESS TAKE ANOTHER SWING!!!

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 28bb7v5

(Sorry been out all day, didn't notice untill now)
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 10:08 pm

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 5z0ohZT
"Farewell!"

The Valiant King:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 10:09 pm

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 Blubic10
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 10:21 pm

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 Blank_10

VICTORY:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 10:31 pm

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 2um3egK
"I think those enemies got the point."

The Valiant King:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:44 pm

Inside the chest you find an old book with a blank cover save for the small number 1 in the center.

---

A joyous shout crests over the crowd as the countdown begins. It was planned that the fungeon would be over well before the Jump began, however it seemed that would not be the case. Instinctively the citizens of Junction knew when the jump was coming, as though it had been hard wired into them. As the fated moment approached a countdown rose above the chatter of the crowd.

10!

“Is everyone in position?”

9!

“Who found the book?”

8!

“Be ready to call in the ground troops… This’ll get messy”

7!

“Make sure no one knows who you are.”

6!

“Keep us informed, we’re about to start”

5!

“No, I promise everything will be f33e.”

4!

“We’ve done all we can…”

3!

“It’s up to them now.”

2!

“... You remembered to plug33n the sound system right?...”

1!

“No matter what happens. Always remember I love you both. I believe in you guys.”

And then the screaming started.

---

Inside the fungeon, the speakers crackled into life. A brief tapping sound could be heard, as if someone was testing their microphone.

”This is the only free one you’ll get… The following is a verbal recounting of a book one of you just found… Enjoy.” As the voice died out, a sound not to dissimilar from the sound of a tape player engaging could be heard through the system...

“If you are reading this, it is too late to stop what is coming. I hope no one ever sees these words, yet I must catalog them in case the worst comes to pass. I have seen worlds be born, and worlds die. I have watched the last light fade away from starry skies across all of existence. My world is dead, so many worlds are dead. This world your cancer of a city stands on… is dead. It died the moment you touched it, doomed to suffer a slow painful demise… However I feel I am getting ahead of myself. Allow me to explain…

I have found a city..

This is not a new occurrence... I have come across many cities in my travels, from many civilizations and many cultures. I have seen cities built around grand cathedrals devoted to gods of order and chaos. I have seen cities that denounce all gods, where worship is punishable by death. I have seen the sites of great technological advancements and I have seen locations seemingly locked in time...

However, the only thing I have not seen in my journey across the dimensions is the same city twice, until now....

At first I was unsure, I felt that I had to have been mistaken, that there was no way this city was exactly the same as one I had previously entered in another plane. However, after many months here in, far longer than any stay I have ever previously entertained, I have learned many things about this city and am now convinced it is the exact same city that I visited shortly after this journey began. Not a copy, not a parallel version, the exact same city.

It is a traveler, as much so as I am. The citizens of this city are cursed to jump between dimensions seemingly randomly. The only indication of the next jump is the small display that seems to have appeared in the corner of my vision… It seems this is a common occurrence in this city.

When the date on the timer has arrived, the next jump has begun... I have witnessed three jumps. Each time the city and all it's inhabitants  move to a new plane of existence.

For the people of this city, this is life... they have festivals for jumps, they journey out into whatever new world they find themselves in, some stay behind and some join the city. It is a melting pot of the multiverse, and they call it Junction…

And I have doomed it. I brought him here… He followed me, he always follows me. No matter where I go or what I do he is there… And now that Junction is jumping with me on it, I’m only spreading the infection… I would leave and end my pestilence on the whole of existence but I fear it is not that easy anymore. He is a virus, and he has taken this city as his breeding bitch. Thus, I must stay and ensure that I undo the damage that I have done. No matter how long it takes.

Heed my words those of you who have been chosen, you are now a Seeker. One charged with finding my journals and putting a stop to what has already begun. Surely at this point you can hear them outside, their groans of pain and torment… That is his doing… His first Aspect has twisted them. Don’t bother reasoning or trying to save them, they’re too far gone.

Listen now Seekers… My journals are the only way any of you will survive. Even if you were to leave Junction now and never look back, you are connected to the unconscious… and to him… The worlds he has touched are doomed, your homes are doomed, any world you call home after this is doomed, and each world Junction flees to only spreads the plague. Your only choice is to end this.

Though first, you have to survive the night… Use those powers I just got for you, they’re more than enough to take care of a few corrupted husks. Don’t worry about getting used to them, it will come naturally to you. They were not made for you, you were made for them.

Know now that each face you see, each soul you meet is slowly fading, slowing becoming his, slowly losing what it means to exist, slowly being corrupted. Know now that you to are slowly fading and that time is short. Know now that in you lays the only hope for all of existence…

But more than anything… Know that you are real. You exist. You are here. You have free will. You are not just a puppet…

I’m so sorry…

The Traveler.”

The screaming started almost immediately after the jump. Normally there’s a short period of mild disorientation post Jump as people readjust themselves to their new world… however this was different. Something was very very wrong… One man in particular in the midway felt a strong nausea overtake him. He was a basic Human, one of the several thousand that called Junction home. Of all the species in the multiverse it seemed slight variations on human were of the most common. This man was no different.

At the moment of the Jump he felt a sudden shift… probably that hot dog he had coming back up. He turned to a woman beside him to ask if she had anything in her purse to help with his sudden bout of stomach pains. Though, curiously enough when he asked her only response was a sort of shocked silence, followed by a sudden shriek that only served to worsen his stomach pains. For a moment he wondered what had frightened her so, and in his confusion he hadn’t noticed that he had begun to drag his limp body towards her. She screamed for him to stay back, to which he stopped but only for a moment, before he felt his arm move… Funny, he hadn’t wanted his arm to move.

He could only watch as what he knew must have been his arm wrap around her neck like a slick tendril. She could only choke out a feeble cry for mercy as he unwillingly lifted her off the ground, and effortlessly snapped her neck. His eyes, or what was left of them welled with tears as he heard screams fill the air. He was unable to look away as his body lurched forward towards a fleeing family. He wanted to scream as others like him joined in the massacre, yet he had no mouth left to do so.

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 Biomega%20007
“%̧̨̹̳̗̯͓̖̣͕ͅ$̬̙̼͍@̩̺̜̙̰̕O͓͘̕%̘̮̟̲̗̱̕$̜͈̼̖̟ͅ&͟͏͍̙̹͓@̲̬̟̣̻͉)̢̫̺̖̰͜$̲̰͕͖̮͇̤͡ͅ@̵͎̗̗̙̺̠̯͉”

His desperate crys for help was drowned out by the screams of the man whose lower intestine he was currently pulling out. As were the cries of the hundreds, maybe thousands of others who had suffered the same corruption as he did.

The sounds is faint. Yet sharp and pointed screams can be heard from outside, followed shortly by the sound of gunfire….

Yet

Beneath it…

Ever so slightly,

You can hear it,

Yes

A low murmur

Almost inaudible

But distinctly there.

There’s something in here with you.

And whatever it is.

It’s drawing nearer

You could almost make out the shapes of things in the darkness.

Wait

When did the lights go out?

If only this… pressure in your mind would go away.

This Fog….

Almost as if, something was pushing its way out of your very soul…

And Then….

---

To Those Who Call Upon Their True Selves

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 Aquafl10

“My My… What unusual guests we have this evening. I dare say I’ve never seen anyone quite like you. Oh where are my manners... ”

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 Velvet10
“Welcome, to the Velvet room. This place exists between dream, and reality. Mind and matter. It is the garden of your creativity, the last bastion of your individuality. Only those with the potential for great things may enter he-”

Igor’s voice hitched in his throat. A bemused look crossed his expressionless face as looked to the two women at his sides. In the distance… a sound so faint yet so familiar. A rhythmic clicking that seems to come in spurts. “Master?” asked the woman to his left. As if that was the trigger he was waiting for. Igor’s body began to convulse, a thick black slime oozing from between his teeth.

“Master!” The two women shouted at once as Igor began to cough, red mixing with the black.

“I…” Igor began between haggard breaths and violent coughs. “I see.” He would turn his gaze back to the group who had just arrived, a look of pity and aggravation crossed his unchanging expression, as though a child had just crossed him. “It seems you have involved us in a conflict we had been trying to avoid… Though, it was inevitable. You come from Junction do you not?” He did not wait for a response before continuing. “It is with a heavy heart that I welcome you, all of you… to the Velvet Room. You are currently paralyzed in the ...real… world. This is the Velvet Branch of a world known as Permanence, I trust that you will become quite familiar with it. These are my assistants… The young woman is Attendant Foster, and the young flower is Attendant Raflesia. Please introduce yourselves girls...”

“W-What have you done!?” Rafflesia shouted, tears welling in her rageful eyes. “Explain yourselves at once! I-I will not ha-”

“Rafflesia, stop. This is not their doing.” Foster’s calm yet stirn voice reigned at her younger sister’s outburst, and with a calm demeanor she returned her attention to the group before her. ”My name is Attendant Foster. I take care of the animals that call this room their home. I look forward to seeing all of you further.”

“I-I…” Rafflesia stammered for a second before continuing with a sigh. “I am Attendant Rafflesia. I care for the plants that live in this room… I am pleased to meet you all.”

“It seems our time has grown short…” Igor said with an air of initial finality. “You must return to your world, you are not safe… But be warned, the trials you are about to face will force you to acknowledge truths and lies that are far more terrible than even the beast that dwells. It is our duty to see that you overcome this game… And to this end, the powers of your soul, whether it be the power of Persona, or merely one locked away until this moment… shall be unlocked. Until we meet again young seekers.” Igor and his room would become blurry and distant…. As you heard the distant screaming and gunshots once more.

---

To Those Whose Tame The Darkness

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 Hawk10
“Ah… You’re a little early….”

“Hello. My name is Steven. If you are seeing this then that means you have just awakened to a Coordinator. My time is short so I will explain quickly.” Steven smiled a small reassuring smile… Far, Far off in the distance, a large mushroom cloud rises over the mountains followed shortly by a deafening explosion. “I must explain before the shock wave reaches us… One of your personal effects has just become a COMP… Or as I’m told you will come to refer to them as a Vessel. This, along with your Coordinator will allow you to tame those touched by his corruption should they not have will of their own… I wish we could speak further but we will meet again.” Over the horizon a large wall of dust and debris was fast approaching.

“When you come to my world, do not interfere…”

You awaken back in Junction just as the cloud overtakes him…

---

For He Of Many Masks

HGY,THHYTYTHHTSKZGHHSSHG

”What… Is it?”

”This is your doing is it not? You tell me...:”

”I have adhered to our game. Something I don’t believe you can claim.”

”You wound me… Our game is over. Yet you still twist the knife with this insult?”

”Our game continues, as it always has and always will. With or without our involvement… Is this why you created this… Abomination?”

”I had no hand in this, it is beyond even I… It makes me sick...”

”You gain nothing from your deceit… why do you-...wait. Where...”

”So you finally took note? You always were the slow one. Yes, it is within our grasp… and If I am not mistaken... He is here as well.”

”... This is a poor attempt at satire… Dear Traveler.”

Two voices, a ringing void of nothingness, the lost champion of the oppressed would find his sight filled with naught but the white of the infinite expanse before him, had it not been for the pressure on his feet, he may not have known that he was standing. The Two voices rang from either side, their words in a tongue so foreign it was almost reminiscent to the cooing of a newborn, almost primordial and unknowable in its simplistic brilliance. Just as the man became accustomed to the two voices in his new reality, a third appeared. This new voice was accompanied by a sharp pain in the back of the man’s neck, a burning all too familiar… The third voice said nothing and only existed to the man’s imagination, forever silent and looming, standing just beyond the man’s field of vision, out of his reach for all time.

Then the voice spoke

”My friends…. I offer to you both a new game. One much more entertaining than your last.”

”We have no time nore love for you or your presence Traveler, take your pet and go.”

”Now now, let’s not be hasty. It has been quite a while since we played a game, and I am rather eager after the conclusion of our last game… Let us hear what our guests have to say.”

The man’s vision would begin to fade as the voices grew distant, their words becoming nothing more then the whispers of a long forgotten companion. Soon as his vision came. Lucian’s mind went blank…

DownRight. UpRight Right Right. UpLeft Left Left Left Left./UpLeft. Left Left Left Left. Right Right Right. UpLeft Left Left./DownRight. Left Left Left. Left Left Left. DownRight Left Left Left/Stay/Right. Right Right Right Right. Right Right./Left Left Left Left Left. UpLeft Left Left. UpLeft Left Left Left./DownRight. UpRight Right Right. UpLeft Left./Left Left Left Left. DownRight. DownLeft Left Left Left Left. Left/. Right Right Right Right. Right Right./Left.DownRight. Right Right. DownRight DownRight. DownRight Right Right./Right. Right Right Right Right. Right Right./Left Left Left Left Left. UpLeft Left Left. UpLeft Left Left Left./DownRight Right Right Right./Left Left Left. Left Left./Left. Right UpRight. Up Right./UpRight. Downright Left Left.Left Left Left Left Left Left UpRight./UpRight Right Right Right Right UpRight Right. Right Right Right Right Right./UpLeft. Right. UpLeft Left Left/Left Left Left Left. Left Left Left Left Left. Down Right Right. UpLeft Left./DownRight Right Right Right./UpLeft. UpRight./Left. Right UpRight. Up Right./DownLeft. UpRight Right Right.UpLeft Left. Stay./Left. Left Left Left Left. Right Right Right Right. Left Left Left. Lef Left UpLeft.

Is this what you want?
Bitch of the Traveler
Is this what you strived for?
I call to you
What you fought for?
You stand atop a kingdom of rot
Are you a pawn?
You are naught but a fallacy
Or are you the king?
All you see is naught but a fallacy
I Think
I Think
Therefor
And Yet
I am.
I am not.
Do you think?
It is so dark…. So cold.
Prove it to me….
Give me your warmth...
Call to me.
Like he did before you
Prove you are who you say you are….
I await you all.
You hear them… Don’t you Lucian.
My children
The ones calling out to you, from the depths below.
My faces
The aspects of his hate.
My seed.
Perhaps…. This is why we have come here.
You have no purpose.
Lucian….
You have no name
I am thou…
You are alone
Thou art I…
Trapped inside your own mind
I am the proof that you are real!
I come...
CALL MY NAME AND I SHALL COME

---

Those who have been displaced from family and home.

Those whose very souls have now become the property of another.

Stand and fight.

Do not go quietly into the abyss.

Reach out and grasp the reality that has been taken from you.

Prove you exist.

(Junction has jumped into a new world, and with that jump, comes HIS corruption and the Mass Awakening. You are now connected to the collective unconscious, and as a result you may choose to awaken now if you so please regardless of how many threads you have completed. Those in the Fungeon must Awaken in the Fungeon if they choose to awaken at all. Characters outside of the Fungeon should choose a Festival thread they are a part of to awaken in. If you so Choose you may awaken elsewhere. All of Junction is now infested with corrupted beings, please PM a Plot Runner with details of your awakening if it is taking place outside the Fungeon...)

PLEASE WAIT ONE MOMENT BEFORE POSTING. RED ALERT INCOMING!
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 510-65

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:46 pm

The very walls around you seem to twist, creak and bleed...

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 Wo9YOZC

What you once knew of reality shifts even further...

---

Key:

Blue Stars: Exits. Reach these as fast as possible. Please, time is not on your side.

Red Stars: What were once innocent actors. Horrific monsters that want you dead.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 12:44 am

"A-Attention Fungeon Participants! P-Please make for the nearest exit and avoid all acters if possible! Please you have to ru-...N-No... St-STAY AWAY! GYAAA-"

With a sickening crunch the intercom goes silent.

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 Giphy

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 T2_awa10

"..."

Artificial Lifeform Alpha- level 5:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 2:54 am

Lucian would have liked to say that he picked up a book from inside the chest and listened to a suspicious voice on the radio read out the contents, the look on his face growing procedurally more and more concerned as the event transpired, but… his memory failed him. Once more, Lucian had lost consciousness, and the memories of the surrounding time had lost a great deal of lucidity.

Before he knew it, all that existed was a blank expanse. There was no horizon, no here nor there, no up or down or recognizable matter; it was like closing your eyes in reverse. He heard a few voices in the distance speaking in a language he couldn’t conceive, and a sharp pain in the back of his neck that he’d experienced a few times prior. He would’ve screamed or called out for help, but with his lack of lucidity and proper comprehension came an unnatural state of calm. It was akin to a man asleep having a nightmare as observed from the outside: fear and despair existed, but the body does not know. This went on for some time as Lucian’s lucidity slipped further and further away from his grasp until all that remained was a dark, ashy void of unconsciousness.

Then, as if punishment for falling asleep, Lucian’s mind was struck by thoughts not of this world. It was as if he’d been struck by lightning; endless pain lasting only for a single solitary moment. His vision returned to him – although hazily – and he was where he belonged once more, but a voice filled his mind… no, two voices. They spoke to him at the same time, yet one of them seemed… discrete.

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 Nightm10

In his mind, Lucian was plagued by a vision of golden chains. They wrapped around him and chained him to a cold, solid void, within the confines of which an unexplainable urge compelled him to reply to the voices. Or at least… he would have, had they not overwhelmed him. With every new question they asked, Lucian tried his best to muster an answer, but no words formed in his mind. He struggled against the golden chains of the void, but the discrete voice grew louder and louder until he could hear that voice and that voice alone. As it grew in volume, Lucian’s struggle against the chains diminished.

“You have no purpose.”

These words killed whatever resistance against the golden chains Lucian had left. They brought to him a memory… one that had been engraved in his mind for a long time…

-------------------------------------------------

It had been roughly a year since Lucian had been elected president, and since that faithful day his life had earned meaning. Every day was a mission, though not ones performed with guns or chemical; ones performed with the mind and the mouth. Thankfully for him and his companions, the Horsemen had failed to realize the fatal mistake they’d made… at least so far.

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 Pen10

The president of the United States sat alone in the Oval Office, fiddling with a fancy ballpoint pen as sunset shone in through the bulletproof windows, the sole inhabitant of the room waiting for the daily paperwork.  Unusual lateness struck, however, as seconds turned to minutes, and minutes turned to half an hour. An eventual knock interrupted the man’s musings, erasing whatever his mind had decided to prey on from his short-term memory. “Come in.” He called out in a gentle tone. The face that showed itself from behind the door to his office was one he knew well, yet it wore an expression alien to its own owner.

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 X5rlTZu

Lucian’s personal secretary approached the desk in which his superior sat, no words or pleasantries exchanged. A couple of bodyguards entered the room as well; standard protocol meant to ensure no harm came to the president.

“Smith, where is today’s activity report? You’re over half an hour late!” Lucian didn’t enjoy putting pressure on his staff, but today – like every other day – was incredibly busy, and every minute counted. A few seconds passed, and his secretary didn’t reply. What Lucian found even odder than the lack of a response, however, was that the bodyguards standing by the door walked out in completely uniform motion. Before he could call them back or react in any way, his secretary finally spoke back, but completely lacking the British accent Lucian had come to expect from his speech.

“You’ll have to excuse us for not using our own bodies for this meeting, but surely you understand that we cannot afford that luxury, right Mister Clarke?”

As soon as he heard the words spoken, Lucian understood what was happening. Every night since his election, he lay restless in bed imagining the million ways in which this exact scenario could play out. He realized the charade wouldn’t hold up forever… the question now was, what came next? “Are you here to kill me?”

The man -  or rather, the men in control of the man – shook his head in negation. “Don’t worry, neither your own life or those of your staff are in danger; we just want to talk.” The puppet sat down on the chair on the opposite end of Lucian’s desk, crossing his legs in a very ladylike manner. “We realize this is hard for you to believe, but we’re not murderous savages. If there is a bloodless solution to this problem you’ve created, then bloodless the solution will be.”

Lucian was sweating. He was well and truly cornered as it stood, and it was all so sudden… he couldn’t help but finding it a bit amusing, even. “As far as I’m concerned, you could off me anytime you wanted and make the whole world forget I was ever even born, so why don’t you?”

“It’s not quite that simple.” The puppet replied as he arched his fingers. “We are very influential and powerful, but we are not gods. Killing you would be one matter, but erasing a figure as renown and set in the minds of the populace as the president of America is out of our jurisdiction, especially when you’ve been in charge for a little over a year.” In an eerie and unsettling manner, the puppet smiled a smile that didn’t properly fit the proportions or features of his face. “We have to commend you on coming this far, too. We like to think we’re not easily fooled, but you have definitely proven us wrong.”

“Stop.” Lucian’s tone was stern and unforgiving; clearly he had no intention of being friendly with them. “If you’re not here to kill me, than what are you after? Are you hoping to convince me to stop my efforts?”

“As perceptive as you are clever, we see.” The puppet replied, unconcerned. “Yet, it’s apparent that you have no intention of cooperating. A shame.” They sighed. “We can’t afford to keep this conversation alive much longer either; it’s quite literally been centuries since we’ve spoken to anyone other than each other, you see, so we wouldn’t want to accidentally let go information we’d rather keep to ourselves. Instead, we will simply leave you with a message.”

“To be blunt, we believe you could prove to be a powerful member of our group and an even more powerful ally. As a sign of our mercy and respect, we have opted to give you the rest of your first term of presidency to come to your senses. You know just as well as we do that free will cannot coexist with peace, no matter how much we wish it could. Once your presidency is over, we will unfortunately have to kill you. At any point before then… all you have to do is call out to us. Don’t worry, we will always be observing you.” The puppet stood up from the chair and looked Lucian straight in the eyes. “And please remember: without the order we have granted this world…”

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 Thmh07G

You have no purpose.

-----------------------------------

Snapping back to reality, Lucian remembered all the choices he’d made since then. Not once had his resolve faltered, and even in the face of utter confusion and incomprehensible chaos he was not going to let anyone control him. The visions of golden chains in his mind began to weaken as the voice that had grown mute began to overtake the hidden one.

“Lucian…”

“…I am thou…”

“Thou art I.”

“I am the proof that you are real!”

“CALL MY NAME AND I SHALL COME TO YOU!”

Once the voice had reached peak volume, the visions of chains in the void completely disappeared, and Lucian was once again able to see reality. Picking himself up from the ground, he saw his family a few meters ahead, and after them… everything had become dark and twisted, even the innocent actors with whom they’d been so jestingly exchanging blows with. Lucian had absolutely no idea what was going on, but much like with the reality he was presented with, he didn’t need to understand. He knew it was his duty. Walking past his family and the two strangers, Lucian approached the monstrosity present, his hair disheveled yet his gaze piercing, and then he called out a single name in a low, calm, and confident voice:

“Liber.”

As soon as he uttered this name, a gallant figure emerged from Lucian’s back.

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 JSYQgmc
“I am thou, thou art I. From the sea of thy soul I cometh. My real name does not matter; for now thou may call me Liber Pater, protector of free will and the unfortunate masses. If thou art ready to carve thine own way, then my spear and shield are forever yours.”

Lucian walked even closer to the monstrosity. “I am more than ready to carve my own way, however there’s only one small problem...” Lucian pointed at the hell-spawn before him with not an ounce of fear present in his behavior.

“He’s in my way.”

Lucian Clarke:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)   Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fungeon! Team 2. (Lilly , Alice, James, Cassiel, Lucian)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next