Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:16 am

Joey took a deep breach and said to her" well...... I have a sister which I love but I fell like she don't like me and lovr to hang out with her boyfriend, and she yell at me becouse I didn't told her that I was with my friend, I text her that I was going to, but she think I didn't tell her, so I tell her "You don't like me, you like your boyfriend then me". Joey said to her"and after that I kinda went on a loney road that lead me to dye my hair and change some thing around me and my life."
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Oh boy. He dyed his hair as well? That was... Pretty cool. "Listen, I don't have a sibling, but I do have family. And if there is one thing you can count your family doing, it's fighting for no apparent reason. I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're sister is still living with you and your parents, and she's just become an adult based on your statements." She sighed and shook her head.

"Right now, she's probably trying to figure out who she is, not only as a person, but as an adult. She's probably scared of the responsibilities that she has to take on, and while she wants to become an adult, she also wants to stay a kid because everything's easier as a kid. More than likely she didn't mean what she said. And, if she doubted you texting her, you could always ask her to check her messages. There are logs there for a reason." Nanami smiled and laughed a little bit. "Ah, sorry for rambling like a loon. I didn't mean to!"
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Joey smile at her and said to her "Ah i see, Thank you, this is the first time i am talking about it, becouse since i came here i didn't made a friend as of yet so i told you about me and my sister and thank for helping me with that" He begin to walk with her and said to her" So, can i ask, can the both of us become friends, if you want to?" Joey just look at his rosario while walking...... until he hit his head on the locker.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:25 am

"OH JEEZE, WHO PUT THAT THERE?" She rushed over to him, pulling him back from the locker to look at his forehead. No lacerations of any sort, just a really big red spot. She couldn't help herself. She started laughing. She laughed at his question, she laughed at his accident and she laughed at him. What a strange boy. But one that needed her protection it seemed. How odd it would be for him to need her help! "Alright, I'll cut you a deal. You stop walking into lockers, and I'll be your friend. How does that sound? Unless you get into a locker-walker tournament and then that'd be alright I suppose. Don't know why you'd get into one, but hey- it could happen."
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Joey got up and look at her. He said to her" Ok, i will stop that" He got up and said to her once more" this is going to be cool, Hey if you like art i can draw you something really awesome and you will love it that i swear on my notepad and the brain that know a lot about Manga-like art and it can make you smile" Joey Smile at her and said to her" So yeah, i want ot make my friends happy and make them happy about there life.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:53 am

She smiled and straightened him out. "I've never really been a big manga person. I like visual novels instead. More story, less... pictures. I never really cared about the picture so long as the story was cohesive you know?" She sighed and shook her head. "Most manga become incomprehensible after about five volumes or so, and I haven't found a good manga cafe around here to sit down and read at. There." She looked him up and down, nodding in satisfaction. "To the office. Again."
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Joey nods and said to Her" Ok my friend, to the main office we go!" He begin to walk with his new friend and thinking to himself about his other friend. He said to her" Not only I draw, I also write Plays and stories so you can said I am a nerd" he put his hands in his jeans pockets and walk with his new friend to make her smile, he want his friends to be happy and all, not himself.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:43 pm

She shrugged. "'Nerd' is such an outdated concept. Technically, the term was first coined by Dr. Seuss in one of his books. It didn't mean anything. People just took it and ran with it, first as a derogatory nick name, and then as a symbol of pride for people who are brainier than others. I prefer the term 'knowledge seeker.' So few people want to find it these days." She sighed and shook her head in disapproval. "It's all internet and 'I can look that up later.' I will admit that I'm kinda like that too, but I could spend hours looking around and searching all the little useless facts." Wait, was that...? "Hey, the main office!" She grinned and pointed it out. "So... The parting of ways, for now?" Gosh, could she? Would he even get it? "'Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow."
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Joey Smile and said to Her" Well then, it is the parting of way, I will see you soon" Joey begin to walk but he stop. "Hey Um, if your not doing anything you wanna come over my place so I can show you my art works and my play I am working on?" he said to her. Joey felt a tear coming down for the first time and look at the girl. He smile and give her a thumb up" I see you soon or later" Joey begin to walk back to his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:57 am

She chuckled and watched him leave. Yeah, it would seem like they would be meeting each other really soon. She sighed and moved to the main office, before stopping. What was she there for again? She can't remember now. Gh, darn her short term memory and her friendly attitude.

((Exit Nanami))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2