Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) Empty
PostSubject: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:50 pm

She always hated the feeling of being lost. Especially since she had a map in her hands. Where was she? Somewhere in Kizuna, but where was the question. She didn't see any significant indicators to show her exactly which building she was standing in front of. She sighed, rubbed her forehead and shook slightly with the cold. This was a goshdarned mess. Maybe she should ask someone for help. But who...? Nanami Himura sighed and scratched her head, frowning at the scrap of paper that was in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Joey got out of the dorm room with his Black Jeans and Gray Shirt and heading out to the main building to see how the school look. During the look he got lost a good few many time in the building and hate it. The same hate he have to his sister, the same hate he have when he is lost. But was not alone. he saw a girl who is also lost, Joey froze up at the sight of the girl and said to himself" A girl, great she is just like my sister, love to make fun of me"
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:07 pm

She looked and saw someone who was... glaring at her? Why was he glaring at her? She didn't understand. As far as she knew, they never had met before. But she was really lost, and she had to ask him. "Uh... excuse me..." she said timidly as she approached him. She did keep her distance though. She didn't want to get hit for some unknown reason, and she was ready to bolt at any second. "What is this building? I'm kinda lost, and I don't know where exactly I am." She smiled at him hesitantly, hoping against all hope that he wouldn't... bite her.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Joey shake the feeling off and look at the girl. He said to her" Oh sorry about that, this here is the Academy, I think, I don't really know, I am also new in this academy as well, the only places I know is from Here to the dorms, oh my name is Joey nice to meet you" He look at the girl and said to himself" by the look of her, she can become my friend as well, but time will have to wait for that to start"
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:24 am

She smiled at him. "It's nice to meet you, Joey-san. My name is Himura Nanami." Must be a foreigner. At least she could be the epitome of politeness in Japanese culture. She bowed to him before returning her gaze to the map. "Okay... so it's... here. And I'm trying to get to... here. So, which side is this?" She took a quick glance about her, but that still wasn't enough information to figure it out. She sighed and shook her head. "Gah, this campus is a mess, and I'm too cold to deal with this nonsense."
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Joey took the bow and said to Himura" Ah, it is nice to meet you, I am from a part of japan no one know, and I really don't know what part of the school is this, you also love the Culture of japan cool, I can do Manga work from it and trying to get it know in Shaman Jump, here take my jacket" He hand her the jacket. He said to Himura" well let both look for the Main Office and from there they can help you"
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:34 pm

"Oh no, I couldn't take it. I already have a jacket. It's not helping in the slightest." But... the idea of finding the main office wasn't a bad one. "Then let's go find the office together, hmm?" Nanami smiled and looked at the map. "The main office is inside, thank goodness." She looked to the doorway and sighed. She would do anything to get out of this cold. "Come on, let's go in and wander about the first floor until we stumble upon it."
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:15 pm

OOC: I just going to tell you, I might be at a friend place this weekend ok?

Joey nods and put back his jacket on and said to Her" Ok, let get inside, you might come down with the flue or a Cold, Let us go inside of the school and find where do we have to go or something?" He found the doorway and open it for the young lady and said to himself" So, new school and new life meh it might work out"
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:16 pm

"Yeah. I'd rather not get any of those!" Nanami laughed and stepped inside, shaking in pleasure. Jeeze, this was so nice. She liked heated buildings, though her house didn't have central heating, just whatever heat could be produced by three people under a kotasu and another space heater. Winters in her house tended to me miserable. This one was no exception. "Well, I have no idea what side this is on, so it seems like we have to run around until we find it. Good news is, if we can find the front of the school, we can find the main office. Bad news is, I have no idea where that is."
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Joey smile once more. and also went inside of the school and begin to look around the building and say to her" Well you got me, I do not know what hall it is, but if we keep walking we can find the main office and from the main office, ummmm yeah to the main office to find out where everything is ever needing" He look at her and then back to the building then say to himself" Ok dude, nothing is going to happen, right?"
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:33 pm

"Not that I know of. This place isn't haunted, and while we might have some bullies, we aren't going to get anyone who we can't hit back." She smiled and began walking slowly, making sure that they were keeping up with one another. "And, if we stay to the right, we should find it. Should, might now always be true." That was the general wisdom amongst maze goers, right? Or was it left? Either way, this maze was going down!
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Joey nods and said to her" don't worry, if they come and hurt you i kinda have this thing of putting my body on the line to save my friends" He look around the building and back at the girl and said to her" So, how are you liking the classes here in this academy so fair?" Joey want to know the girl better so he can stop being shy to girls and learn how to love girls once more in his life of Purple and black hair.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:26 pm

She laughed, but not out of malice. "You remind me of someone.... He would do the same for me. Or for anyone really." Yeah, people talked about him. The Avenger. Kahn Azame. At least she remembered his name with a half finished story. It got it stuck in her head. "Yeah! I mean, the courses are hard, but no one's really mean that I've met. So far. There are always jerks and mean people in life, but I haven't met them here yet."
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Joey was listening as she was talking. He said to her" Ah, I see, that cool" He put his hand into his shirt and took out his Rosario. He let it hand from his shirt and said to her" That is cool, may I ask something, did you ever fight with your brother or sister when you was young?" Joey ask that to see what she will say from that.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:30 am

She looked at him, curious about the sudden topic switch and... whatever it was that he had pulled out. She wasn't a very religious person herself. "I never really had any siblings to fight against. A lot of close friends whom I thought were siblings, sure. Never any actual siblings. Why do you ask?" Hoo boy. If she was right about where this was going, then a sensitive subject was going to be brought up. It seemed like he wanted to talk about it at any rate. "It's alright if you want to talk about it. Or not. Up to you. I'm always here to listen though, if and when you decide to come out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)   Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Souls, Searching for... Something (Joey Yamato)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next