Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The walk towards Kizuna [Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The walk towards Kizuna [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The walk towards Kizuna [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The walk towards Kizuna [Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The walk towards Kizuna [Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The walk towards Kizuna [Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The walk towards Kizuna [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The walk towards Kizuna [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The walk towards Kizuna [Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The walk towards Kizuna [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

The walk towards Kizuna [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walk towards Kizuna [Open]   The walk towards Kizuna [Open] EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Nanami Himura was late. And not, by just a few seconds. She was late by almost an hour. Mostly because she was tired from staying up until 3 in the morning wiring. She wasn't sure what she had wrote yet, but she was going to find out today, and fail the test in English too. Best of both worlds. She shoved everything into her bag in one huge mess, pulled on her wrinkled clothes which were going to be covered up by her jacket anyway, and rushed out of the door without eating breakfast.

Now she had to get shoved into the subway train (one of the reasons why she got up so damned early), potentially googled and creepshot'd by perverts and barely get off on time before the doors close. Now... The Walk. It was like she could almost feel the stares and glares of others that didn't know and didn't care about her. Why was she feeling like everyone was staring? It didn't make any sense. They didn't know her. Well, they didn't know her, but... They knew who she was kinda walking next to her.

Tsurinai Naito. Even though she didn't keep up with who's who in Kizuna, she knew him. He was the wealthy heir to the Naito Corp, though there was talk that his sister was actually going to inherit everything and leave him with nothing. He also was so depressed by that news that he had locked himself in his dorm room to become a hihikimori. Good think it only lasted a week. Should she... Should she talk to him? He looked so cold.... But maybe what he needed was a friendly smile and a chance to talk to someone. She inhaled sharply and held her breath as she adjusted her angle to fall into step with him, smiling softly at him. Nanami would try to keep the fear and pity off of her face.

"G-Good morning, Naito-senpai. Wonderful day we're having, hmmm? Though, it's a bit too cold for my tastes. Uhhh.... If you need to talk to anyone, I'm here to listen. Though I suppos eyou wouldn't want to talk to a complete stranger!" The young student laughed with only a hint of nervousness. "I'm Himura Nanami. It's a pleasure to meet you." yeah. This want going to go so well. She could tell already.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: The walk towards Kizuna [Open]   The walk towards Kizuna [Open] EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:01 pm

God, what was she doing talking to him? Everything, from the way he walked to the way he spoke to her spoke volumes about him. And everything was screaming at her 'get away from me you fat, stupid slut. You aren't worth the time I've already wasted talking to you. Don't waste any more of it before I report you for harassment.'

Her smile faded as he continued talking to her. Yep, he didn't want to interact with her any further. He probably thought she was prying into his private life for the gossip column. So she let him finished before letting the smile return to her face. "I just heard that you were out for a week, and I just wanted to offer a shoulder should you need it. But you probably don't anyway. After all, I'm sure you have a lot of friends!" The laugh that came up from her lips was a hollow one, but it was better than breaking down and crying in front of him. He wasnt being mean on purpose. She was just being a creeper. "So, sorry for bothering you. I'll leave you alone now. Have a good day, Naito-senpai."

And with that, she began to slow down so he could go on ahead without her bugging him. What was she thinking? She was an idiot. She wondered quietly if she had enough money for a slice of cake on her person right now. She needed something to eat, so anything would probably do. Maybe she should skip school today and mope around town. She was already going to be late. Why just not make it an absence?
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: The walk towards Kizuna [Open]   The walk towards Kizuna [Open] EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Unfortunately, Nanami's mind needed to process the information, so she just blinked at him with a rather dumb expression on her face. Or at least, it felt dumb to her. It would probably look to others like she was taking her time to reply.

So, he didn't think she was being a bother? Huh. Interesting, considering he was one of the most powerful people in Japan that she knew of. He probably got bothered a lot, or maybe she just caught him early enough that the grind of the day hadn't set in yet. Either way, her smile returned, however faintly it was. At least he apologized instead of not noticing and being a huge jerk about it. Maybe the rumors she had heard about Naito-senpai were somewhat wrong after all.

The change of subject threw her for a loop, though. So much so that her filter went down for a brief second. "Well, people keep telling me that I have self-esteem issues, and I'm inclined to agree with them. It's easy to say 'hold yourself up higher' but harder to do, to be honest. I would have to become as cold as you seem to be to achieve any amount of egotism. I'd rather stay like myself, if you don't mind."

Wait... What had she just said? Shit, she insulted him! "N-Not that I'm saying you're not cold, you just act that way!" Backtracking was not a good thing to do when youre introducing yourself. Insulting a senpai was even worse. Either way, she was fucked. "Sorry." Damnit, hold yourself higher! But she did need to apologize, as long as she didn't do it again. The act of not doing it again felt wrong somehow, but she kept her lips shut. "Eithe way, I do actually care a lot of what others think of me. It's kinda stupid I know, but I can't help it. I just want to make a good first impression. Is that so much to ask? For me, yeah, it kinda is."
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: The walk towards Kizuna [Open]   The walk towards Kizuna [Open] EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:05 pm

She stopped as Naito-senpai moved away from her. Yes, what he said hurt. She didn't want to disappoint, to be a failure to those around her. That's why she took it. But... Maybe he was right. Maybe she should find her voice and say what she wanted to say, without fear of repercussion. Not worry what others say. She just... She wasn't sure how to pull that off. That 'devil may care' attitude that Naito could do. How did he do it? Perhaps she could follow him- no, that wouldn't be right! At least... Not without his-

Damn, was that the first bell? Yeah, she was already late. Might as well make it an absence. At least now she could skip school and do a character study, study for the test she was going to miss and beg for a makeup test. She turned and walked off, pondering over the person that was Tsurinai Naito. Cool, calm, collected, and strangely passionate about people living up to their potential. Yes... It probably not be enough to work off of, but she could create a short story off of just his characterization alone. And potentially what happened during the week that he was gone.

(EXIT Nanami)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The walk towards Kizuna [Open]   The walk towards Kizuna [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The walk towards Kizuna [Open]
Page 1 of 1