Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

It'll be a walk in the park [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gmas

It'll be a walk in the park [Open] Empty
PostSubject: It'll be a walk in the park [Open]   It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:36 pm

Hayabusa park; it was one of the rare spring days in which it didn't rain, and this made one young man particularly happy. Satsuo Sabishii, self proclaimed loner, was out for a walk. He found it to be the only time he could go out without being bothered, and Hayabusa park was one of the places he enjoyed the most. Around him he saw few residents of the small town, and this pleased him greatly. Satsuo shifted his jacket, seating himself on a nearby bench. Leaning back and resting his arm on the bench, he smiled to himself, a day like this, where he could feel so calm and happy didn't come by very often. The blooming flowers, fresh air and peace were really what he was all about. Spring really was one of his favorite seasons. He didn't really see why people loved summer and winter so much, one is too hot while the other's too cold! Spring and autumn, however, were the best! The way nature changed during them - it's beauty, were what they made them Satsuo's favourite. Smiling to himself and breathing in the fresh air, Satsuo spoke, "Damn, I love spring."
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: It'll be a walk in the park [Open]   It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:52 pm

Stirling was sitting underneath a nearby tree, he was drawing a bench that was near by practicing his landscape seeing how he wasn't too good at it. he was almost done he looked up to see there was somebody sitting there now with a sigh he erased the bench and began to draw it again this time with the person on it.
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: It'll be a walk in the park [Open]   It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:47 pm

Daiki was out doing his second favorite thing of all time; observing the natural beauty of the world. This park was as lovely as ever. He was glad it hadn’t fallen to the strange red zones that started appearing, “The gods aren’t being very kind to us. I wonder what we ever did do anger them.” He shook his head as he thought out loud, “I wonder how long it will be until it spreads uncontrollably?” He decided not to worry about it for the moment. There were trees to be easily impressed by. He continued walking until he heard someone speak,"Damn, I love spring." Daiki went up to the person who had spoken, “Yes, spring is quite the wonderful time of year. The trees are growing and the people are all out. It’s one of the most beautiful times of the year.” He didn’t think anything of intruding on someone else’s thoughts, “It makes sense why you love it.”
Back to top Go down
Gmas

PostSubject: Re: It'll be a walk in the park [Open]   It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:30 pm

Satsuo was suddenly startled from an unfamiliar voice. Whipping his head around, he saw the man who had spoken. Taking a moment to compose himself, he replied, "You scared the hell out of me! Didn't anyone ever teach you not to sneak up on people?" Satsuo crossed his arms, frowning at the man. All that peace and quiet, ruined! Satsuo turned his head back, looking at the large tree in front of him. Satsuo shifted in his seat, this was getting way too awkward. Against his wishes to be alone, he decided to continue the conversation. "But, uh, yeah, it's a real lovely spring day." He turned back towards the man, trying to be at least a little polite.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: It'll be a walk in the park [Open]   It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:05 am

Stirling quickly finished the drawing this time with the person on the bench included this time only to find that a second person had joined the first when he looked up after finishing the picture, he grunted in frustration quickly realising that this was going nowhere "...you have to be kidding me..." When ever he would look away something would change, of coarse he was used to this happening as there would be always subtle changes from when he first started drawing but a person was a big difference in the picture to him because it would mean that he would have to add in the person and edit everything around them to be effected accordingly such as the shape and shading of the person and the area around him. He began to pack his art supplies up as he left his art pad open beside him on the page with the picture he just drew, once he was packed he carefully took the page out of his art pad rolled it up and began to walk over to the two on/at the bench.

Last edited by Alpha on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: It'll be a walk in the park [Open]   It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:09 am

Daiki was still looking around at the trees, almost ignoring everything else. This scene was much to beautiful not to let it distract him. He heard the man he had said a few words to earlier speak up, “Well, actually, no. Sneaking up on people runs in the blood in my household. We all do it, especially the little ones.” He held up his finger and waved it back and forth, as if correcting the boy, “Besides, I didn’t really sneak up on you. At least, I don’t think I did. I was more like I walked over here as if I were a gentle breeze and spoke to someone sitting down and partaking of the wonderful sun and gorgeous trees. Do you not think that is a better way to describe what happened? I personally think it makes our first encounter sound much lovelier.” Daiki had gone on a non-existent tangent by now.
Back to top Go down
Gmas

PostSubject: Re: It'll be a walk in the park [Open]   It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:51 pm

Satuso's eyes widened. He sat quietly as the man went on, and on, when would he just stop? Nevertheless, Satsuo listened to whatever he had to say, and then thought for a moment. He cleared his throat, and then replied, "Yeah, I guess that does make it sound better. And you didn't really sneak up on me, I guess. I just wasn't paying attention." Satsuo wanted the man gone. He wanted to just tell him to go away. But, he couldn't. It'd be way too weird! What had happened to his peace and quiet? He assumed if he got the man's name, he'd feel more inclined to leave, and so, he spoke again, "So, do you have a name?" While still focusing on the man, out of the corner of his eye  he spotted another boy heading towards him. It was looking more and more like the alone time that he had wanted in the park wasn't going to be happening.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: It'll be a walk in the park [Open]   It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:30 pm

Stirling walked up two the two people on the bench and handed the drawing to the one who he had first seen on the bench and then sat down at the opposite end of the bench, took out a bottle of water from his bag and drank from it before explaining himself ".....you appeared just before I finished my drawing therefore I had to add you to the picture....and sense I didn't ask your permission to put you in the picture it would have been illegal to keep it as I would have been posting it up on the internet....so in order to follow the law I have to give it to you as it is technically your property...." he sighed as he took a breath, these past few days he has spoken more then he ever had in his life and he still wasn't used to it yet.
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: It'll be a walk in the park [Open]   It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:15 pm

Daiki would look at the boy sitting on the bench and shake his head. His shoulders moved in an obvious shrug, “No, no, no. I don’t think that’s a very elegant way to describe our first encounter. There is a large difference between not paying attention and simply being lost in the beauty of this park. Do not mistake the two so easily. Unless I’m wrong and they are actually the same thing. That seems very unlikely, however. If they were the same thing, they would use the same word. Don’t you think? Then again, big and large mean the same thing and those are two different words. I believe we have reached the pinnacle of confusion, do you not agree?” He couldn’t tell that the man was obviously trying to rid of him, as he was a complete fool, “My name is Daiki Tanaka, third year student at… Wait, the school is closed, so I supposed that doesn’t matter anymore.” He shook his head and sighed, “I will have to think of a new introduction. Do you have any good ways to introduce yourself?” He was essentially asking for the boy’s name. He had just gotten out these words as another new person approached. He handed over a picture to the other boy. Daiki would speak up again, “I see someone else has come to enjoy this fine day. And what is your name?”
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: It'll be a walk in the park [Open]   It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:47 pm

OOC: waited over 48hrs for a post. I am now skipping Gmas.....also sorry for the short post

Stirling was somewhat taken back as it being addressed in such a formal manner and being acknowledge so quickly by another person "...I am....who I am depends on which name you want to know me by the name I was born with and know myself by or the name I was given after moving to Japan.....but I suppose that doesn't matter does it as those two names share the same name, history and personality.....I am Stirling Costello...." He gave a small formal bow "........would you be so kind as in to return the favour as in what is your name?......."
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: It'll be a walk in the park [Open]   It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:24 pm

For once, Daiki was having trouble keeping up with someone else’s train of thought. Was this how he sounded to other people? Even if it was, he couldn’t change it now. That way of speaking was hard wired into his brain, and he wasn’t about to reprogram that thing, “Stirling Costello? What an interesting name. I would love to know where it come from, since it’s not common in Japan.” He tapped his forehead as if he were thinking, “Daiki Tanaka is my name. It literally means big tree and middle rice field. My parents appear to have a sick sense of humor when it comes to naming me and my siblings. That is besides the point though, isn’t it?” He would jump from one topic to another as if it were a continuous thought, “So, I take it you are an artist. I met someone else like that not too long ago. Although, I didn’t get to see his work.” He was getting off track again.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: It'll be a walk in the park [Open]   It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:27 pm

OOC: waited over 48hrs for a post. I am now skipping Gmas

"......I treat my drawings like a photograph if there happens to be a person in it..." Stirling began to explain "...By law a person is not allowed to put up a picture of another person on the internet without that other person's consent......I sell my art through the internet so this would be a problem for me if I was ever sued......" He looked at the person not sure what to make of Daiki as he seemed to jump from topic to topic, though it's not like he could complain he would probably do the same if he talked more "....if it makes you feel more comfortable you can call me Katsuo Oshiro...it was a Japanese my aunt and uncle gave me when I was six to help me fit in with the other students though I don't tend to use it....."
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: It'll be a walk in the park [Open]   It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:34 pm

He wasn’t one for laws. Sure, he believed they should be followed, but he didn’t go out seeking to learn every single one, “If that is how it has to be, I suppose there is nothing else to do. Of course, you could just keep your pieces and admire them. To know where we’re going, we need to know where we’ve been. In your case, that could be seeing all the art you’ve made and figuring out where it is taking you. Don’t you agree?” Daiki shook his head in protest as he suddenly switched topics again, “Everyone should be called by the name they were given at birth. It’s who they are after all. I would be ashamed to call you by anything but Stirling.”
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: It'll be a walk in the park [Open]   It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:25 am

Stirling nodded completely understanding Daiki "I do keep some pieces of my art if they taught me a lesson or if I had to adapt to a new skill and give the person who requested that piece a copy of the original. As for remembering where I been its the reason why I have my sketch book I suppose it is a picture diary of sorts each drawing with its own memories revolving around it........" he sighed taking a breath at the same time and found it odd how he was able to speak like this to Daiki...he just assumed it was from the constant talking he had done these past few days.
".....Call me as you see fit Mr. Tanaka....but as for where my art is taking me...honestly I don't know......but I know I'll be doing it until the day I die after all it's what I love to do....so I suppose in a sense it will be leading my to my inedible death.....but I have to just enjoy the ride it gives me as much as I can.........."
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: It'll be a walk in the park [Open]   It'll be a walk in the park [Open] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:09 pm

“If you keep the ones you like, I think that is the most wonderful of things. You worked so hard to make something to fill the world with beauty, the least you deserve is to see that beauty yourself. I must say that I am one for self-growth and personal development. If keeping them as if they are diary pages is the best way for you to do that, then I am all for your idea.” Daiki didn’t understand what Stirling was talking when he said it would lead to his death. He wasn’t one to think of it that way, “Stirling is a wonderful name. I think I will call you that. Unfortunately, I have a family to get back to, so I must be going. Here’s to hoping we will meet again it the future, Stirling.” Daiki waved to him as he was ready to leave. The other boy must have been too shy to speak, and he wasn’t going to pressure him to speak. For now, he had to go take care of his siblings.

((EXIT))

Last edited by Daiki on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It'll be a walk in the park [Open]   It'll be a walk in the park [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

It'll be a walk in the park [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next