Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic]   Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 12:18 am

Whatever Shiina was doing right now, she'd soon realize her environment was suddenly and drastically different from the mere split second before. No matter where she was, the Cadet was drawn into a very familiar realm and was already garbed in the same black attire from the last time she met that 'man'. Desolation was in the air and in the scarlet ground her feet tread upon. It was very much like the first time she met him. But unlike last time, someone else was here to see her. They seemed to be attired in the same kind of dress that she donned. But regardless of who they was or who you were, the figure began without much fanfare or anything akin to a greeting.

Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] L9RFGMI

//"W̴i͘t̸̢h̛͘͜i͜n̴ ͏̡t̢͢hes͢͢e ̡͠f̴̧͟ew͟͢͏ n̶̷í̧͞g̸̵h̴̡̧t̡̀s͜҉,͟͞ ͏̵y̶̡ou̡'̷v҉̸͡e̷ f́i̢͡n̡à͜ļ̷͘l̢͠y͟ ͠aw͜͞a̴̡͞ḱ̨̧e͢͠ǹ̶͠ę́d ͞to͝ ͟y̸o̶͢҉u̡͘r̡̛ p̸͟otę͠ņ̶t͞͝ìa̴l ̡̛̕a̴̕͘n҉d҉҉ ͜͞evi̧͘͡d̸͠ȩ̕nt͝l͢͢y ̸̷h͘҉av̴͘͝ę̀ ̶̧m͘̕ų͘͞c̸͠͠h ͘a ҉̸w͘a͝y̶̕͟s̸ ́͘t͏o͢ ̨g̴͘͞ó̕ f͟o̢r ͘t͝ḩe̷̸͢ t̷̡͢r̶ial҉s̢͜ ̨a̶̕h̴e̛҉͠á͟d͠ ҉́͟o͜f͏̛ ̸͞y̴̕o͟u. ̷
̴H͡͠o̕͏͜w͘͘͜ ą͏l̢͠i͜k͝é̛ y͘͞o҉̛u̢͏̨ a̸re̡͜͞ ́҉̕t̴o҉ ͜͝y͢͡͞o҉̧҉u͜͜r̸͝ ̛́p̧̕͜r͞ed̸̷ec̵͜͝es̸s͞oŕ̢.̶̷͞.̷̨. ̀"//

Their voice was distorted. They crossed their arms against their chest while observing the Wild Card. Their gesture was one of curiosity as they gazed upon the Cadet. It was hard to tell what kind of expression this person? had with their face obfuscated with a kind of shadow. But they continued to speak, //"Í̡̕ ̡̡͝h͜a̴͡v̸͏ę́͠ ͜á̕n͏ ̷̨in̷͞kl̢̀i̛n͘͟͜g̢҉ ̵o͝f҉̸ ẃ̛̕ơnḑe͢r͢ ̶̨i̵͝f̡ ͘͡y̛o͡u̵ ͜͞t҉̕r̴̶u͏͝l͡y҉ ̵̢a̢͢r͟͡e͏͟͡ ̢͘͏r͜ȩ̶ad͞͏ý̴͡ f́́͘o͞r̀ ̶t̸h̶͢͜ę̵̧ ͜͢t̸͏͏r̨̛ìal̡͡͠s͡ ̵ą̢h҉́eàd̨.̵͜͏.̶̧͝.̶͟"//
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic]   Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 1:32 am

It was surprising. Last time Shiina had been to the Atziluth, she was simply lying in bed deep in her slumber, but it seemed that now her mind was dedicated to playing tricks on itself. The Wild Card held a hand out and labored herself to pace her breathing. This wasn't the first paranormal encounter... well, even more paranormal encounter that she had had.

Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] Llys9Kc

//"...I can't tell whether you intend to insult me or praise me. What I'm also unable to tell is whether or not you're the Lou Siffer person that awaited me last time I came here."//

As the Wild Card turned around, she was unable to see or feel the presence of the other one like her around the area. So she was alone with this entity, whatever it was? Not entirely satisfactory. She was hoping to glean more of the other Wild Card's personality and mannerisms so she could be capable of finding him more easily.

//"Hmph. If I'm not ready now, I'll be ready when the time comes. That's why I have this power, right? To grow alongside it."//
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic]   Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 2:14 am

The figure tilted their head to the side in what seemed to be a kind of confusion. But it didn't last very long as it tilted back straight in understanding. Yet it didn't answer who they were. That's not what this entity was here for, nor was it yet time for the Wild Card to know who they were either. Such questions about its identity wasn't important right now for her. Nevertheless it began speaking to Shiina without even bothering to answer her questions.

//"̵͝Ý̸͘o̕u ̢s̕͟h̵̀͡ó͞w ͟͟m͝ų̀͠c͡h͝ ̨u̷n̢d̡͘é͘r̢s͝t͢ą͠n̶̨͘d̢ing̢̧,͏ ̛̕h́͝o̴͠w̕ ̀r͠e̡a̵̢s̶s̨͏͘ú̵̡r̡̕̕i͜n̷g҉.̶ ҉͘O͝n̴e͠ ̶̶̡c̶͞o̸̡ưl̀͞d̶͘͠ s̷̡a͞y ̨͘y͏̴ou̡̡ m̀͡i̵͞g̷h̴t ̕͡b͜e͞ ҉t̡̕͟h̕͞҉e͏ i̕͏d̵e̕a̢͞l͘,̷ ̸͘b̶̕u̵̶͝t y̵̧e͟͏͢t̵̸̴ ̶͟͟y̵ớ͟u͠͠ ̡à̵re ͘far ̶͏frǫ̸̶m̨͝ ̴̀͠i͟͠t̴͜.̡ ͟Ỳo͢ų҉́ ̕͢h̵a̡͟v̵͢͞e̴̷͝ ̨͢m̨u҉c̡̢͝h͏ ͏t̴͏o͞ ̵̸͠ĺ͘͡e̴̛a̡r̨̨͟n̡̨ ͟͝i̶̷̡f͠ ̵́y̸͡o͝͏͝u ́͞͡d̢́ó̡͜n̕'͢t ̸̧͞w͟i͜s̸h̵ ̕t̀o̴ ̧é͟͡x̴͝p̴̶e̡r̡i͏̷en̢c̴̀͜ę͢͏ ̸̢́f̕͝aì̶l̨͝u̶r̕̕ȩ͘ ̸͜lik̢è͠ ̷́t̕he̡͟ o͜ne̸͝ b̵̨e̷̕͠f̧͏ǫŕ͟͞e ̵̨y͡o̕ư. ̧̀M̨̡aḱe ̀u̕s̵͡e͘ ̵o̶f̛͘͞ y̸͝ou̸͢͝r̴̨ c͘o͝ḿ̢r͜͢a̕͠d͘͞e̸ş,͟ ̷͘b̀͟uţ͢ d̨o̕͞ ͞n̨ot ̨r҉͞él͢y̵҉ ̨͝ò̶n ͢͡th͏em͟.͝ ̧Ţ̷h̵͞͏e̡y̴̕͝ ̸̶͝a̷͘͘r͡͠e̴ ̨̧m̢̧e҉̷r҉͘e̸̛͞ ̴̀ì͞͏m̵͡p҉l̸̨e҉͞m̵͢e҉҉̛ǹ͠ts̷͡ ͜t҉̸͢o̵ ͠͠r̡̢éą͞l͜í̴z͟҉e̵̶ ̧͡y̵͢oư̶͠r҉͏ ̨g̡͜oa̵҉l̸͢s͜ i̡n͡ ̵a̷̕͞ ̕҉c̵̕͜i͠͏t̢̧͜y̕ ̧c̀҉r̛͘a̶͜ẃ̸ĺi̧͜҉n̵̶͢g w͏̴̸i̢͜t̸̡͢h̵͝ ̕R̸o̢͏͏gu̕e̢s̶͞͡ w͢͡h͞o̕ ̵͟t҉h͘͞͡ŗ̵͟e̢̢͠a͡t̵͞e̵̡̕n̢ t̸͘h͟e͟҉ Ó̶͟r͏d͏e҉r ̴͘͟o̵͟f͡ ͜ý̸o̸̴ù́r͝ Q̡͟ư̕e̷̕͡ę̀n.̵̷͘ No̵҉w ̀ýó͘u̡̢ ha̸̢v̷̨e t̨ak̛e̢n̵̵ ͞t̷h̴͘e̸̛ ̕m̛͞ą͞n͏̡͞t̀l͟ę̷ ͘͝͏o͡f̧́͠ ̵d̨̕u̡͡t̢y͘͢ ̸̛͢an̷͘͏d͜͞ ̕͠h̨̢avę͟͡ ̨͝b̡e͏̧g͝un͝ ҉t̷o҉͡ ̡̧s̶͡e͜҉̕e̴ ̶̷t͞h̶͝e͏̴ ̀͏c͜i̢͡͡ţy̡'s͏̶͢ ̢͡r̛͝e̡͠a̵͟l҉̶it͏̴y̷.̢ ̧̡W͡i͠l̷̀l̵ ̢̕͟y̶̕ơ͟ư ̵a̶ll̷͢o̶͡w̷̶ ̀fą̧i̶̴̛lưŕ̡e ̢̀͝c͏̨ą͜s̕t͏̶ ̵̢̧s͏̸̨h̷͝ad̶́o҉̕͘w̛ ̸͡o̸v̴̕e͜͝ŕ ͜y͠o͟͏̢u͘r̛ ̴fu͢t͝҉uŗ͘͟e҉̨́? ̡O̸͜͡ŗ̶ ̛͡will̸ ҉͠y̕҉o̴͟u҉ ̢͢͠t̛̛r̵͏i̧͝u͢m̀̀͡pḩ̕͟ ̵̷a͏̡n̴̢̕d̸ ̀͠r̨e͘͡͠i͠g̡̕n͞҉ ̶s̢̀͝u̸͘͜pr͟͏e̵̡me͘ ̵͢͡a͏̸̨ĺo͏͘͢ǹ́҉g ̷si͢҉d̡e ͞w̢͡͡i̶t́h̨ ̢͞y̴̧o͜ú͏r ̧Q̶̶u͏͞eeǹ͏?̀"̸́//
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic]   Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 2:24 am

Shiina stayed silent for the moments the entity spoke during, her brow furrowing as she found not answers to the conundrums she was given but even more to add to the same pile. The Wild Card didn't know why this thing insisted on being so utterly mysterious, but it only made her curse the fact that such a thing was normal in a life like her own.

//"The ideal? I fail to see why anyone would think that. As someone who failed her first mission, I only stand to gain more from beginning at the bottom. Regardless of this, though, I'm not someone who holds the gift of future sight. I can't answer your question about how it will end up because that isn't my power. All I know is I will use the Wild Card to bring about a world where people can live without worrying for themselves or others. Whether by the Queen's rule or another's, Order will prevail as long as I succeed. This city is all I care about and as long as Her Highness' goals of protecting it remain steadfast, so will my allegiance to her."//
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic]   Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 2:39 am

At this point, it was difficult to tell how the person? was reacting to how Shiina reacted to their words. It lacked anger, happiness, or any kind of emotion. But at the very least, it seemed intrigued to how the Wild Card answered in reply.

//"͘Yóù ̡̢̛c̷҉ón̛͢t̨̨i͘͢n͠u̧̕͞e̸ ͜t҉o̵ ̴͝͝a͠l̢͞i͟͢͞g̨n͡ ̕ý͜o̴ų͞r d̸͏e͡s͜i̴r͜e̡s͠ ͝f͜͏͜o̵̷͝r̡̕ ̧t͝h̴͜͟e ̢̡͡s͏à͟͠ke̢͏ ̡of th̷e͠ Pę̸ó͡p͜le̸̴?҉ ̧I͘ ̛ś҉e͏e̢,͘͏ ͏̨th͠a̡̕t̵̨ ̸́h̢a̕ś̢n'҉t̨ ̸͝c̶̢͘ha͜n̷g̵҉͜e̵̕͏d ̀҉d͏͟e̛̕s͞҉p҉it̷̀͝è ̶̧s̨u̷c͏h͏҉ s̛ȩ̸t͏̸bac̢ks. ̷̡V͝er̛ý͟ ̕͡w͏e̸l̕͟l̀͢.̸̧.̵. ̀̀͜T́́͢h̷͡e̡̡n̵ ̴l҉ęt ̷̢͘m̡͏͜e̶ ͠a͞ş̶͢k̴͜ ̵͞y͜͏̷o͞u ͟҉th̷í̕s͏̨͞,̧̡ ̧̕ín̢͢ ͢t̴̶͞h҉͏è̶̕ ̀͢l͟ì͡gh̷t̡́̕ o̷̴f̸̴͘ ̕e҉ver̶̶͠y͘t̢h̢́i҉̛ng ̕yoų'̷̵͡ve͞͞ ̢̕͜e͝x̕p̴͘é̢r̶̶͜i͠e̛͡n̛҉̧c̢͡e҉d ̴̢s̵͞o ̶͝far҉̸, ̢d̨̢oe͏s ͏̡̕t͠hi̡s̛ g̡̀o͏̴á̸͝l͘͠ ͏͡h̛ave̸ ̷a̡͞n͠y̴ ̕͡r̡o͏o̵͝m̵ ̴̷f̀o̶̢r̵̷̶ ̢̢F̵̢͠ŕ̷̕e͘e͞d͝͠o̷̧͢m̛?҉̷ ́Or͜ ͝ẁ̕͞iļ̴̕ĺ͡҉ ͜t̶̷h͜҉e҉̨ ͟͜Ó́rder̴̛ ̢͜҉y̶o̕u͏ ́d̶̷̢e̷s̡i͏r͞e̡ śt̸̵a̛m͠p̴̀ ̷̀͜i̷̢̛t̴͟ o͟͜ut͜͞ ͠͠in͏̶͘ ͘͞į̛ts̡̧ ͠e͠n͘t̷i͏́r̷e̴͢t̕y?"//
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic]   Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 2:46 am

A philosophical question? No, it was greater than that. The entity spoke of extremes, and Shiina understood what it meant by Freedom and Order. It was perplexing, and the Wild Card didn't quite know yet how her world would treat that kind of concept... but she had some semblance of an answer.

//"Freedom to people is relative, it is how they perceive their surroundings and their life that determines how free they think they are. Tell me, are we not free in this city? Free of worry from the demons, free of danger. Until the Terrorists arrive and whine for more, therefore eradicating what freedom we had in the process. My world will create safety, allowing for freedom of living without worries or demons. Even if the rules are limiting in certain aspects, those bindings are ultimately what make a person truly free. Living without Order is asking for your life to be taken from you. Isn't that the ultimate lack of freedom in a way?"//
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic]   Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 2:56 am

> ??? will remember this...
> +3 Intelligence

//"̸͡S͜͝o͟͝͠ t̛ha̸̵t̵ i̛͘͟s͜ ͢͢҉y̧ou̧r̢͟͜ ̸̀a͘҉n̷͞͝s̡w̸e͘͝r̛.̷̴͞.͏.̛͘̕ ̴I͏n̷͜͡t̷̕e̵͢͡r̸̵e͝s̶̢͜t̷i͝n̢͝g̷,̢ ̨̨how̷̨ ̧͢͞v̀͘e̷͘r̴̛͝y ̴̕l͏í̢͝k̀è͘ ͡y̵͜o͠u.͢ ҉I sh̸̨ą͝ĺl̀ ̢͘wąt̀̀͠c̷̵̷h̷̨͞ ̶̸̨a̛ń̕d ͢ş̢̕ę҉e҉͏͝ ̡̀͝w̴̕͝h͟er̕͡è͠͞ ҉͡y͢o҉̷ú̕r̢͘ c҉͡ò̀͟n͝v̡͞í͠c̶͢t́͘i̛͠o̷̵̕n͘s̷ ͏t͡ake͏͏ y̶̧o҉͢u͟.̢ ̵̧R͘͝e̸̢͝m҉é̕͠m҉҉҉b̶e͞ŗ͢ ̨͟͢w̨h̀҉a̶t̛͞ ͜y̸͢ó̕͡u ̕sà͘i҉̛d̵͢͠,҉̨̛ ́͡t͢h͞è͜ý ̡may̶̨͞ ̶b͢͜e͞ ̵a҉n̶̢ a҉҉n̶c̸҉h̶͠o̶̢r̀ a̛͜͏ǵ̷̡ą̧͟i͏҉n̵̢s̕t ͠th́҉e̛͘͜ ̴w̢̕a̵͞v͏e̷͢ ǫ̕f̡͡ ̕͟r̷̷u̸͟i̧̛n̢͡ ̢͞t͘̕͞h̀at͜ ̡͠o̵͢͠n̛͜c͜e҉ ̸͞͡l̴o͘çk̷ȩd͠ ̷ąw̛͢a̕y͟ ̛̀҉t͡h͠͏e ̡̧̕o̧͟n̶̨̕e̶̢ ҉b̶̷ę̡f̛o͢͡r͜e ̕͜y̢ou.̵͏ ҉Re͝t͜u͢ŗ͘n̨͜ ͜to̷͘͢ y̴̸̢o̸̡͘u͘͢͠r̷̀̕ ҉t͟͝i̧m͘͡e̷̡.̴̨ ̡M͝͏a͢͝y̧̢ ͢͠ỳo̡u ̕҉s͢u҉̴̕c͝҉c̛͏̸e͘e̡͜͢d̛͞ in͝ ͡y̡o̴̢u̶̕ŗ͝ ҉́j́ò̧́u͞r̴͝n̡͝e̴͟͞ý͡ ̨o̸͘͞r̴̛ ̴Ch̶a̡͡͝o̧s ̸̕s̶̢hąl̢̛l̡ ҉͟͡r̴̕ų͡l̴̸ę̶ ̸̡a̴̶b̷̧ov̷̵̶é̶̡ ̴͘͜yo͏͞҉u͞r ̴̛a̧s̕͘͟h͟͟e̶̡̧s̨.͘͟͡"̨̕͢//
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic]   Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 3:06 am

//"Hmph... is that all you wanted to ask? Fine then. If you have no more cryptic messages to give me about 'coming trials' and the future, then I'll return to my training. I already made a promise to Prince Julius that I would rise above my counterpart, after all, I don't need to reinforce it by telling you the same. I won't commit the same mistake my predecessor did... whoever the other Wild Card is, they will fall before they get the chance to commit the same atrocities as Rei."//
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic]   Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 3:20 am

Shiina would soon find herself returning back to the world she was most familiar with as her environment shifted back. Though before she disappeared from their sight, there was something akin to a ghost of a smile from the figure. It was nearly hard to tell, but there was that feeling for it. Whatever that meant, she wouldn't know. But it was funny how they mentioned Rei. Despite what happened to her, her will lives on in a select group of people, all willing to spread the Chaos she so adored to become the most special of them all. There was no end to her quite yet, but not in the way that most may suspect.

Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] Vglw77

...The words of Lou Siffer ring within your ears...

"...Rei wished for a world of madness and freedom... she would use their influence to make the world just as 'insane' as herself..."

... It may take more to whittle down her fervent desires of peaceful Order. She would lack the knowledge of the corruption that lurks in the midst of her beloved Government. But for now, she was the dutiful soldier of Order. Her work continues until all aberrations have been silenced...

...Shiina has achieved Rank 2 of the Magus Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic]   Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 3:24 am

The Light of Order illuminates your soul! You've acquired a new ability forged from the Magus Arcana!

Soul Skill Name: Law Enforcement
Persona Name: N/A
Tier: Tier 1
Cost: Passive
Type of Damage: NA
Description: When enemies are taken out by All-Out Attack, the chances of shards gained from each defeated enemy are raised by 20%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic]   Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Butterfly [N. Wild Card Topic]
Page 1 of 1