Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
For A Friend (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
For A Friend (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
For A Friend (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
For A Friend (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
For A Friend (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
For A Friend (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
For A Friend (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
For A Friend (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
For A Friend (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

For A Friend (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

For A Friend (Open) Empty
PostSubject: For A Friend (Open)   For A Friend (Open) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:04 am

Kahn Azame walked the streets of Nokawia once more, but this time he wasn't looking for possible troublemakers, rather he was looking for a specific two troublemakers, who had attacked a new friend of his. For now he was 'The Avenger' as some of the less than friendly people back in his hometown called him.

And he was a force to be reckoned with.

Kahn glanced down an alley that he was passing and saw two individuals both were around college age. They looked as though they were talking about something, and one of them gestured with his hands. Kahn saw a rather expensive ring on the man's middle finger, and it looked like a class ring or family crest.

'Bingo' The red haired young man thought and he began to make his way down the alley toward the two who attacked one of his friends. Fortunately they were too busy discussing some of their ill-gotten goods to notice him.

"I still can't believe some of the good stuff we got off that fat pig we attacked a few nights back." The one with the ring said and the other merely nodded, however they were interrupted by Kahn who intruded in their conversation.

"Hey that's a nice ring you have there, mind if I see it?" The second year student at Kizuna Academy asked as poliety and innocently as he could, however on the inside he was boiling with rage.

"Who the he-?" The one with the ring began as he turned to see who was talking to him, but was interrupted by Kahn's fist connecting with the man's right cheek. The man was off balance, and was not expecting sucker punch with force behind it so he fell to the ground. However, the man's friend charged Kahn yelling a profanity at him. 'The Avenger' ducked under the man's wild left hook, and delivered a jab into his attacker's stomach. The man let out a cough and took a step back clutching his stomach, and at this moment Kahn pushed off his front foot and onto his back foot straightening as he did so. He then pushed off his back foot and superman punched his attacker sending him stumbling back.

The man with the ring lunged at Kahn bringing his knee forward aimed at Kahn's stomach. The second year caught the blow with his hands stopping most the force and reducing damage dealt to him. 'The Avenger' then headbutted the man creating a little space between the two, he followed this headbutt with a swift kick to the stomach thus seperating the two once more. However, the man's friend charged Kahn again and landed a solid punch on Kahn's left cheek. The Kizuna Academy student stumbled two steps back before ducking low and charging the man, slamming him into a wall. The man began to wail on Kahn's back and head in an attempt to make the student let go, but the student  was delivering swift and powerful jabs to the man's stomach.

Eventually, one of the jabs hit the right spot and the man let out a gasp. Kahn released his grip on the man against the wall allowing the man to double over, a postion he would soon regret. As Kahn swiftly kneed the man in the face, and his head connected with the  brick wall once more. However, this time the man did not fight back as he slumped to the ground, his back against the wall, unconscious.

The man with the ring became enraged and charged Kahn again, however his blow was wild and desperate. A move that Kahn had seen well over a dozen time. He ducked under and as he rose delivered an uppercut to the man's chin. The red haired street brawler could have sworn that he heard something break in the man's chin. The man with the expensive ring stumbled backwards allowing Kahn enough time to grab him and slam him into the wall. As the man rebounded off the wall, he felt someone grab his face and slam the back of his head into the side of the alley again.

Kahn released his grip on the college man's face before grabbing him by the collar, "Now you listen up. You recently attacked one of my friends, and that was a big mistake on your part. So here I am to return the favor, and if you thought this was bad...you're getting off easy. Usually, I break two to three bones, but you lucked out. Now, you're not going to bother any of my friends or anyone else, lest you want me to visit you again, and I promise my next visit will be ten times worse than this one." The man still seemed a little shocked by being beaten up by a college student, so Kahn shook him, "Understood!?" Now the man nodded his head widly up and down. Kahn smiled and let the man go.

However, before the thug could react Kahn had grabbed his face and slammed it into the alley wall again. The man slumped to the ground curled up, and one of his eyes drifted up to see Kahn lift a foot above his head. The student curb stomped the man on the ground. and heard something give under his foot with a loud breaking sound.

Whoops....looks like he broke a bone after all that.

Kahn then searched the man with now broken jaw pockets, and found what he was looking for or two things. The first was Nanami's cellphone, and the other was what he assumed to be her wallet. It had her I.D. in it, so he figured it was hers. With Nanami's stuff retrieved, Kahn began to walk toward the end of the alley, ignoring the soreness where he was hit, and the bruises that began to appear.

Character Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: For A Friend (Open)   For A Friend (Open) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:41 pm

The Aiku Shrine could be any more hidden than it is now to Cyril. He usually didn't suck so hard at reading directions, navigating maps or any of that type of thing. But for whatever reason, it was killing him to find the shrine. In fact he probably knew the way, after meeting his friend Nanami at one point. He was taking a detour, thinking he finally found the way, and he thought he could see it later off in the distance, but soon his attention was turned elsewhere, down a certain alleyway specifically. He saw a high schooler- a damn high schooler! He was completely decking two other guys in the alleyway. Cyril instinctively backed to one side that opened to the alleyway and, essentially eavesdropped on it all. The guy was a redhead, in fact he might have seen him at school at one point. But the guy was tall, really tall.

He himself was only about 5'8", which apparently to most, was "average". He wanted to help, but he would have been demolished in that fight. If it got worse, he intended to rush in there and help. But it really isn't like he had to worry, the guy was winning! Soon after some very intense wall-smashing, the guy took something from them and walked down to the end of the alleyway, in his direction. He was about to go and check on him, or run, his options were limited, but his first step misfired and landed on his other foot, causing him to fall over, hitting his face with the ground. He pushed his upper body up with his hands as he shook his head, now focused on his new found pain courtesy of the shitty concrete of Nokiawa.

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: For A Friend (Open)   For A Friend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:45 am

Kahn was surprised to see someone watching him after he beat up the two college age men, and he wasn't sure  if this young man was a friend of theirs or just a concerned citizen. However, Kahn thought that he had seen this young man somewhere before...his school perhaps? What was he doing here? The young man was about three to five inches shorter than the red headed student, but also less muscular and athletic looking. Then the student began to take one step forward, and Kahn's stance shifted to a more defensive one readying himself for a counter attack should he attack.

....however when this mysterious young man tripped and fell flat on his face, and Kahn suddenly wasn't very concerned about how dangerous this clumsy teenager was.

Kahn walked over and offered him a hand to help him up, "You okay? That looked like a rather nasty fall you took there." Kahn had met concerte face first before...of course his reason wasn't because he tripped. Rather he got into a bad fight and a man charged into him from behind. That fight did not end well for either side.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: For A Friend (Open)   For A Friend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Cyril looked up his mismatched grey and brown eyes showing. He didn't wear his glasses today, in fact, he stopped wearing them after a certain event. He thought it'd be best to just let it out in the open, it wasn't even like people made fun of him, but it was a subtle fear he and his mother had. And that event had changed him, for the better possibly. In any event, he looked up at the boy's hand which was near him. He was alright after all. He grabbed his hand and pulled himself up brushing himself off. He had a bit of blood coming from his cheeks, but he wiped it off easily, chewing on one of his fingers out of nervousness. "Y-yeah, I am fine. Thanks man, more importantly, are you ok? You were fighting hard back there..." he said in concern.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: For A Friend (Open)   For A Friend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Kahn watched him wipe the blood off his face and then begin to chew his fingers. Did this clumsy teenager think he was going to hurt him? Was that why he was nervous? Well obviously he wasn't too concerned because the young man asked how Kahn was after the fight he was in. The second year offered Cyril a smile before replying, "Me? Oh yeah, I've had much worse than what you saw. Also don't be so nervous I'm not going to hurt you, though I have to ask, do you go to Kizuna Academy?"

The red headed young man put Nanami's wallet and cellphone into one of his many pockets of his green cargo pants. While he waited for Cyril's answer, he wasn't sure if his possible peer knew Nanami. Thus he wasn't going to hand out any information, without knowing who he was telling first. After all he would prefer to protect the privacy of a friend if he could help it.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: For A Friend (Open)   For A Friend (Open) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:42 pm

((Interjection for a moment: I feel all mushy inside that you two are interacting. Just, asdfghjkl. Also that you made this thread for me Kahn. Okay, carry on.))
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: For A Friend (Open)   For A Friend (Open) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:26 am

He laughed a bit. "Well that's not a bad thing I suppose. It is a nervous habit. At this point it is probably anxiety now," he said. He looked at him again before nodding. "Yeah, I am a third year there. I take it you go?" he asked. He was curious as to how this guy as big as he was could act the way he acted, and Cyril was still not dead yet. Well, maybe that was a bit harsh, considering the guy has been very nice to him so far. He watched as he put the wallet away in his pants. It was probably his or someone else's. "I am hoping to find a way to stay in school another year before I leave," he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: For A Friend (Open)   For A Friend (Open) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:18 am

"I thought I've seen you somewhere else, well then allow me to introduce myself, I am Kahn Azame, but just call me Kahn. No need to be formal around me." The second year replied offering his hand to shake as he did so. "I'm a second year, but why would you want to stay another year? I mean I hear that the third year teacher is pretty cool, but wouldn't you rather move on with your life? Go to new places perhaps?" Granted, school wasn't that bad, but it was odd that someone would want to stay another year. After all wasn't further education available nearby or locally? Oh well to each there own he supposed.

Kahn touched one of his light scars that was on his forehead, "Yeah it ain't a bad thing, it means I won't have another scar. I've fought more and worse thugs than those two though, so you could say that I know pretty much every dirty trick in the book" To be honest Kahn was a little surprised that a certain question did not come up. Like why he went out to find these two and fight them, but perhaps this student was not that intrusive or would rather not get involved in such things.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: For A Friend (Open)   For A Friend (Open) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:16 am

Kogami was wandering around, looking for a few of his friends that haven’t came back after a turf brawl in the ueitawa region. “Hmm, they must have gone back to the base. But with his, another gang from the ueitawa region migrated into ours.  Its only natural, not only being able to defend ourselves but having foolproof scams in making money. Kogami had brushed himself off as he was walking with his own kind of subordinates.  No, he was not like Soki These people were his friends, and human beings just like he was. They definitely had a brotherhood, might even say that Kogami might be a future Yakuza member someday. However, he chuckled at the thought. “ For this plan to work, I need able bodies…now….” Before he  finished explaining his plans to his other members,  two new members that were beat up was strolling down and licking their wounds. Kogami  had a straight face on as he was the first to walk over to them. “Who did this…..” The men were trying to describe that there was a high schooler at was capable of such  thing. They also said that  this was about a  score that  happened a while ago, assaulting a woman.  “….” Kogami didn’t say anything in response to that, as much as he hated it…he didn’t care too much. “ It's probably Abel and his bullshit. Follow me…but spread out… lets not come together all at once. You know the drill…” Kogami then left  towards where his new subordinates  were roughed up. The twenty men that were with him were spread around in the area when he reached the destination. Out of sight, but they were obviously there, and waiting. Kogami took notice that it was not Abel, but he was  still pretty upset.  “Yo…” Kogami only said, speaking up and revealing his presence to the two men. “Before you say anything…let me guess…. Your cleaning up the streets…doing your own justice towards poor  individuals that are even suffering more that you are. Profiling  that delinquents stand for evil and don’t have a backstory of their own..when its actually the city that drives them to do so. … oh.. and… your from Kizuna right?”

Theme- Shibuya

Coalgami- By Grantus request...
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: For A Friend (Open)   For A Friend (Open) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:37 am

Kahn heard someone offer him a greeting, and Kahn turned to see who else was addressing him. However, before Kahn would reply the teenager went into a rant about his vigilante work, and asked if he was from Kizuna. Kahn felt like he knew this person from somewhere....and Kahn looked closer at his face. Then it struck him....this was Shibuya Kogami, the one who had his "DMC" attack the school. Not to mention the way he was talking, seemed to infer that he had a bone to pick with Kahn. The second year glanced down the alley only to see the two he had previously beaten up had ran off....no doubt they were the ones who informed Kogami.

"To be one-hundred percent honest with you that is a bit too complicated. My justice only involves around helping those who are being attacked or need help, or righting the wrongs that other inflict on my friends." Kahn replied simply, though his eyes glanced around. He was assuming that Kogami was the leader of his little gang of thugs, and from his days back in hometown...the leaders never come alone. A few nearby individuals roused a little suspicion, but for the most part it appeared as though his followers weren't around. Too many unknowns this wasn't exactly the best situation to be in. He stuffed his hands into his pockets, one of which contained his cellphone. He found the "wake-up" button and pressed it, then he turned the volume down to zero. After that his finger found the emergency call button, which connected to 119, however because the volume was at zero there was no sound of the person talking or the phone ringing.

"To answer your other question, yes I am from Kizuna Academy, and you are rather infamous around there...aren't you Shibuya Kogami?" Kahn replied and took his hands out of his pockets. He wasn't sure how this would turn out, nor did he really know what would set Kogami off and Kahn would rather avoid a confrontation if he was badly outnumbered. Not to mention it might get a bystander involved...none of this was good. "Furthermore, two wrong don't exactly make a right. Just because a person is suffering does not entitle them to harm another for personal gain or their own sick enjoyment. The person suffering should instead seek to end their suffering in a better way that does not involve harming others. Every human has that potential."

With that being said Kahn's feet shifted into a more prepared stance as his mind began to run through possible situations he might find himself in. How he would get the bystander out of the way was one, should he sucker punch Kogami and seize the initiative? Or should he wait and see if the situation diffuses a bit? Whatever, happened next Kahn would do his best to be prepared for it. After all this situation was quite dangerous to be in.

....Kahn just hoped that the emergency respondent had heard Kahn say "Kogami" and was trying to trace the call. However, in this situation the safer bet would be that there isn't help coming.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: For A Friend (Open)   For A Friend (Open) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:41 am

He watched as the man very suspiciously walks to them very presumable in his words. He already didn't like him. It is nice to see him understand the grey area of morality, but to enforce it blocking out all common sense is idiotic. He was about to speak when Kahn spoke up to him. He stayed silent for the time being as the conversation went. The boy seemed familiar. He knew this guy. He was the guy from the shop who was annoying that employee girl. He could not remember why his face was so familiar. Cyril listened until he spoke his name. Kogami Shibuya. The criminal from school that's right! He saw Kahn pull his hands out tighten his own fists subtly, just in case trouble came.

"Grey area Kahn, just takes a single person to abuse it,"
he said in a matter-of-fact tone. Kind of made him seem like someone who believed in absolutes, which wasn't true, all the time anyway. But common sense is necessary, something much of this world lacked. His eyes were fixated on Kogami's, neither his grey eye, nor brown eye looked away from him as he stayed still.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: For A Friend (Open)   For A Friend (Open) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:03 pm

Kogami wondered what he could do in a situation like this. He looked at the acquaintances that he had over to him.  Then back at the two students, recognizing   Cyril right next to him. “Oh… so this is your idea huh four eyes….  Fail at the shopping mall so you call your friends over to beat my boys…. Not sure what I did there….i was trying to  get information and your trying to mess it up for me … thought I forgot tough guy? Hey I know im the bad guy here… but must you jerk me off at every opportunity without hearing my side of the story. Of course that doesn’t matter to you… … but you know what… you two fucks….” This was now the moment of truth, he was not going to get his people caught. But then again, these are people that integrated from another gang into his.  Off of personal perspective, kogami did not want to be related to rape. “I would normally let you go…  because your right… they deserve an ass whipping for trying to rape your girlfriend or whoever the fuck it was.  But, im pretty sure if I was alone… you would probably try to beat me half to death for retaliating when the student council   tried to crucify me for no reason.  So on behalf  of these guys, I apologize…  I dislike those kinds of acts towards women.  Your free to go, but your revenge is over. ..  Or…. You can exact your revenge for the school  as the ultimate dumb ass avenger..….  You can have the first hit if that’s the case.  Give in to your hatred like everyone else, and hit me... the so called…criminal.“ Some of the members were feeling anxious…  they was ready to jump out at any moment if they attacked kogami on top of hurting their friends. "And one more thing... does the word persona mean anything to either of you?
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: For A Friend (Open)   For A Friend (Open) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:43 am

Kahn stepped in between Cyril and Kogami before replying, "Now listen, I don't even know what you're talking about, but this is between you and me. So you keep him out of this." The second year wasn't about to let some innocent bystander get involved in something that Kahn caused. He did notice Kogami's language was taking a change for the worse, so whatever he was doing was making him angry. He figured that Kogami would strike after the words 'you two fucks', but the blow never came. This threw, Kahn for a little bit of a loop, it was difficult to get a read on Kogami. He seemed backwards or temperamental those were always dangerous as they were unpredictable. The boy could snap at something Kahn didn't mean to be offensive...regardless he would have to handle this situation carefully and try to get a read on how much help Kogami had. Two to three other thugs...Kahn could maybe handle it, but it would get really messy.

Then Kogami began to speak of hypothetical situations of what would occur if he was alone. 'Alone' being the key word...it seems Kahn's hunch was right after all. Then the criminal before Kahn dared the second year to hit him. The offer was tempting as Kahn did feel very obliged to do so, but not quite yet. "I won't lie to you, I really do want to hit you. After all, your subordinates tried to deal as much damage as they could, which means they hurt everyone. That is something, I'm not really inclined to forgive easily. After all, I could care less about the council's intent, your real crime to me is the attack on the school." Kahn said nothing about the apology being accepted or declined, he was not the one Kogami should be apologizing to, nor was it his place to accept such an apology. However after a few moments of pause, he would continue over the topic of revenge.

"This revenge is over, but it would not be too far fetched to say that we won't have this situation again. Perhaps we can come to a solution. Why not call the group of people you have with you, and promise, in front of me, that instead of causing others to suffer, they try to do something better with their lives? Rather than be a source of agony and tears, why not be a source of happiness and laughter?" Kahn explained his solution, Isn't that something you all could enjoy and want? Something worth striving for?" This may come off more as a demand than a request to a temperamental person, and Kahn knew he was in no position to make demands. However, right now he was trying to see how much help Kogami had, and buy time for the police to arrive. Which should be quite soon since the police station isn't too far. Kahn did not know what a 'persona' was nor did it matter to him, as of right now all he wanted to do was stall. Hopefully, they would arrive and catch Kogami and his gang together. Two birds with one stone, and while it wasn't Kahn's preferred method of revenge...it would work in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: For A Friend (Open)   For A Friend (Open) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Cyril watched as Kahn stepped between them. What was he, twelve? He appreciated his help, but he certainly did not want to be protected by him. Although he was right, Cyril and Kogami had little to nothing to do with each other. He saw the guy once at the food area, and that was it. But the memory of him was coming back to him. He didn't dislike him...yet. But he was surely wary of him.  Especially if he was able to call him "four eyes" when he wasn't wearing his glasses at that moment. He was liking him less and less. He sensed a fight might be going on, and looked around for anyone in fear of anyone else getting involved, or worse, him or Kahn getting caught. He listened as Kahn spoke his mind. This guy might have gotten information from that girl, so if anything, the idea of revenge might sound a bit more quaint than before.

Although the problem that skyrocketed the situation headlong into trouble was when he mentioned the magic word. "...Persona?" he said out loud. He couldn't be serious. The guy knew about Personas as well? Was he bluffing? He would not say that word out loud with no context unless he knew either Cyril or Kahn would react to it. The problem was, Kahn might know something, but he would not pressure it, nor did Kahn seem rattled. But, was he being serious? In any case, he shook his head as if to answer his last question. "Nothing to me really. Why?" Cyril asked.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: For A Friend (Open)   For A Friend (Open) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:22 pm

“Nevermind… you wouldn’t understand,…. Im a little glad that you don’t… So your not associated with the people that tried to kill me… nevertheless… heres something to curb your enthuasim.. the moment when you find out that you are your own greatest enemy. Make peace with yourself and accept who you are… not everyone has friends to pull them out of their own rut… some people crawl out by themselves… and suffer forever. ” Suddenly, Kogami and everyone started hearing sirens. “Shit… split up!” Everyone dashed in opposite directions as Kogami started running to the nearest limbo entrance. “Tch… I started feeling soft again… contradictions at its finest. “ Kogami then enters limbo, making his escape.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For A Friend (Open)   For A Friend (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

For A Friend (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next