Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moogle

Moogle

Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater Empty
PostSubject: Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater   Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 7:14 pm

"As I deal with writers block, an idea hit me! Most great writers find inspiration in others work. So...that's what I tried.
But on the internet I found a collection of works that were just...well,
disturbing. Today I'll be looking at chapter one of a story called...
My Immortal."

Chapter 1.

AN: Special fangz (get it, coz Im goffik) 2 my gf (ew not in that way) raven, bloodytearz666 4 helpin me wif da story and spelling. U rok! Justin ur da luv of my deprzzing life u rok 2! MCR ROX!

"As you can see here, the writer's spelling and grammar are terrible. She has someone else helping her with general corrections, though the end result is still...well."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!).

"Get used to this. The Author is clearly quite...gothic, as it appears, but she tends to tell people with differing interests to stop reading. It's also very bad storytelling to have authors notes in the middle of a paragraph."

I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen).

"Here we start to see some more problems.
One, Ebony is totally obsessed with someone named Gerard Way.
This person will continue to be mentioned for at least the next ten chapters. I haven't read past that point. The OTHER problem is she doesn't seem to actually know the lore of Harry Potter.

I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow.

"Another thing to get used to. Ebony will change outfits every chapter, and you'll get a long description of what she's wearing. Every. Chapter. That outfit doesn't even sound like it would look good.

I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

"Ebony has a tendency of bullying other Hogwarts students, and no, she never gets in trouble for it, from what I've seen."

“Hey Ebony!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Draco Malfoy!

"Meet her first out of character love interest,
Draco Malfoy."

“What’s up Draco?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he said shyly.

"As you can see, that conversation was completely pointless. Get used to it."

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

"And...that's chapter one. If you'd like me to continue, or have any suggestions for other stories, let me know...there are at least forty chapters of this garbage...I hope it doesn't get much worse..."
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater   Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 8:10 pm

"Welcome to Chapter Two...let's just get right into this mess."

The next day I woke up in my bedroom. It was snowing and raining again. I opened the door of my coffin and drank some blood from a bottle I had.

"Yes, as you can see, Ebony is a vampire. Sadly,
she doesn't preform the scrape and lick. She just drinks it out of a bottle."

My coffin was black ebony and inside it was hot pink velvet with black lace on the ends. I got out of my coffin and took of my giant MCR t-shirt which I used for pajamas.

"Again, the combination of Hot Pink and Black is used. For someone so...er...gothic...I would expect Purple, or Blue.
Maybe she only wants to believe she's a goth."

Instead, I put on a black leather dress, a pentagram necklace, combat boots and black fishnets on. I put on four pairs of earrings in my pierced ears, and put my hair in a kind of messy bun.

"This transformation sequence is actually short,
compared to some of them. Also yes, Ebony is a satanist."

My friend, Willow (AN: Raven dis is u!)

"Oh no."

woke up then and grinned at me. She flipped her long waist-length raven black hair with pink streaks and opened her forest-green eyes. She put on her Marilyn Manson

"Meet Ebony 2, Gothic Boogaloo. She is the same character as Ebony, but different, but not at all."

t-shirt with a black mini, fishnets and pointy high-heeled boots. We put on our makeup (black lipstick white foundation and black eyeliner.)

“OMFG, I saw you talking to Draco Malfoy yesterday!” she said excitedly.

From this, I guess you're supposed to assume that she's one of the 'friends' that called Ebony away, in chapter one."

“Yeah? So?” I said, blushing.

"Pretty sure you have to be alive to blush, but whatever."

“Do you like Draco?” she asked as we went out of the Slytherin common room and into the Great Hall.

“No I so fucking don’t!” I shouted.

"So either the Slytherin Common Room exits right into the Great Hall, or Willow spent the whole walk across the school asking that question."

“Yeah right!” she exclaimed. Just then, Draco walked up to me.

"Of course he did..."

“Hi.” he said.

“Hi.” I replied flirtily.

“Guess what.” he said.

"This is THRILLING dialogue. I wonder what's going to happen next."

“What?” I asked.

"Ughhhhhhh..."

“Well, Good Charlotte are having a concert in Hogsmeade.” he told me.

“Oh. My. Fucking. God!” I screamed. I love GC. They are my favorite band, besides MCR.

"MCR is My Chemical Romance, by the way.
Don't expect it to be called that very often."

“Well…. do you want to go with me?” he asked.

I gasped.

"And so we have the set up for chapter 3...if I resist the allure of Bleach that long..."

Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater   Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 7:08 pm

Chapter 3.

AN: STOP FLAMMING DA STORY PREPZ OK!

"Trust me, not even an all cleansing fire could erase this..."

odderwize fangs 2 da goffik ppl 4 da good reveiws! FANGS AGEN RAVEN! oh yeah, BTW I don’t own dis or da lyrics 4 Good Chralotte.

"Oh, right. This chapter is totally a song fic.
Except terrible...so really, just a song fic."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On the night of the concert I put on my black lace-up boots with high heels. Underneath them were ripped red fishnets. Then I put on a black leather minidress with all this corset stuff on the back and front. I put on matching fishnet on my arms. I straightened my hair and made it look all spiky.

I felt a little depressed then, so I slit one of my wrists. I read a depressing book while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some GC. I painted my nails black and put on TONS of black eyeliner. Then I put on some black lipstick. I didn’t put on foundation because I was pale anyway. I drank some human blood so I was ready to go to the concert.

"I suddenly feel as though I lot of people in this city follow Ebony's fashion sense."

I went outside. Draco was waiting there in front of his flying car.

"Doesn't Malfoy hate muggles? And probably muggle technology?"

He was wearing a Simple Plan t-shirt (they would play at the show too)

"If it's not What's New Scooby-Doo I'm not interested."

, baggy black skater pants, black nail polish and a little eyeliner (AN: A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!).

Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater WD4hGv6
"I DO feel cool now."

“Hi Draco!” I said in a depressed voice.

"Aren't you in love with him, or something?

“Hi Ebony.” he said back. We walked into his flying black Mercedes-Benz (the license plate said 666)

"Not a valid plate number..."

and flew to the place with the concert. On the way we listened excitedly to Good Charlotte and Marilyn Manson.

"You're listening to Good Charlotte...on the way to listen to Good Charlotte."

We both smoked cigarettes and drugs.

"Oh wow. Real cool."

When we got there, we both hopped out of the car. We went to the mosh pit at the front of the stage and jumped up and down as we listened to Good Charlotte.

"Mosh pits are still a thing?"

“You come in cold, you're covered in blood
They're all so happy you've arrived
The doctor cuts your cord, hands you to your mom
She sets you free into this life.” sang Joel (I don’t own da lyrics 2 dat song).

"Really? I just assumed you were their manager."

“Joel is so fucking hot.” I said to Draco, pointing to him as he sung, filling the club with his amazing voice.

Suddenly Draco looked sad.

"His sadness fuels me...I'm starting to sound like one of my own monsters."

“What’s wrong?” I asked as we moshed to the music. Then I caught on.

“Hey, it’s ok I don’t like him better than YOU!” I said.

"Draco you could do so much better..."

“Really?” asked Draco sensitively and he put his arm around me all protective.

This is so OOC it hurts...whatever happened to Pansy?

“Really.” I said. “Besides I don’t even know Joel and he’s going out with Hilary fucking Duff. I fucking hate that little bitch.” I said disgustedly, thinking of her ugly blonde face.

"Blondes hate yo-wait, isn't Malfoy Blonde?"

The night went on really well, and I had a great time. So did Draco. After the concert, we drank some beer and asked Benji and Joel for their autographs and photos with them.

"Oh, so you had backstage passes or?"

We got GC concert tees. Draco and I crawled back into the Mercedes-Benz, but Draco didn’t go back into Hogwarts, instead he drove the car into……………………… the Forbidden Forest!

"Please...feed her to Aragog..."
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater   Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 1:48 pm

AN: I sed stup flaming ok ebony’s name is ENOBY nut mary su OK!

"Well, you heard her. Her name is Enoby now.
Don't address her as anything else."

DRACO IS SOO IN LUV wif her dat he is acting defrent! dey nu eechodder b4 ok!

"Yes, Draco and Enoby have some form of unexplained backstory.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“DRACO!” I shouted. “What the fuck do you think you are doing?”

"Yeah Draco, what ARE you doing?"

Draco didn’t answer but he stopped the flying car and he walked out of it. I walked out of it too, curiously.

"Because THAT'S what you do in that sort of situation."

“What the fucking hell?” I asked angrily.

“Ebony?” he asked.

"ENOBY, Draco."

“What?” I snapped.

Draco leaned in extra-close and I looked into his gothic red eyes (he was wearing color contacts)

"Yeah, I'm not going that far for a joke."

which revealed so much depressing sorrow and evilness and then suddenly I didn’t feel mad anymore.

And then…………… suddenly just as I Draco kissed me passionately. Draco climbed on top of me and we started to make out keenly against a tree.

"So I'm going to have to skip the next part,
but it's extremely poorly written NSFW...involving Enoby's apparent boy-thingy. I'll leave it at that, and skip past the NSFW."

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!”

It was…………………………………………………….Dumbledore!

"Oooh. You're in trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater   Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater Empty

Back to top Go down

Wallace Pendleton's Fanfiction Theater
Page 1 of 1