Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Amazonian of Endymion (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

The Amazonian of Endymion (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 6:59 pm

Isabelle smiled as she walked along the shopping area, the day for her was going well already, flush from a victory from the ring last night, her only fight was easy, the guy had been talking smack the whole time before the fight, and she simply knocked him out in the first round without him landing a single hit. She still smiled as she remembered the look on his face when he woke up a few minutes later.

She didn't do any lasting damage though, well maybe to his pride but that wasn't her worry, she was just having to wait for the payout after all the bets were collected and her cut was made, the people running the place knew better then to cheat her, after all she was making them a good deal of money.

She continued to walk along the shopping area, she tended to sleep during the afternoon to give her the energy she would need for her fights, so shopping in the morning was a must, that and she could take advantage of the early bird sales the stores sometimes had.

Looking into the window of once such place, she smiled a bit as she was deciding on whether to take advantage of the places sale or move on, all the while she was getting a fair amount of looks from passers by, due to her height and her rather flamboyant manner of dress.

The Amazonian of Endymion (open) Latest?cb=20140817071630
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:45 pm

Asano wasn't the one who usually did shopping. That task was left for people better with others, like, say, Annie.
Which is why he was currently not that happy that she had effectively sent him out shopping because she said that "You need to go out and MEET people!"

It wasn't that he hated people per se.
It was just that he didn't usually interact with others unless it was necessary.
There was a difference.
So lost in thought was he,that he crashed into something that was there, landing on his ass like a fool.
A woman, to be exact.
"Ow. Sorry, Miss. I wasn't paying attention." he said.
Mentally, he was cursing like nothing else. It wasn't like him to be this distracted.
This is why he hated going out. Too many distractions.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 10:12 pm

Isabelle had been considering the current store for the early bird sale they had on when she felt something bump into her, she quickly regained her balance though, her time training and time in the arena making that child's play, and as she heard a voice apologizing to her, looking down at the far shorter male, then again who wasn't shorter then her? She smiled a bit "Oh no problem at all, not like I was making sure I wasn't in the way, spacing out in the middle of road like that" she said with a giggle as she looked down at him "you okay sweetie?" she asked as she offered a hand to help him up
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 10:18 pm

Translation: Yes she was.
He had to admire how quickly she regained her balance. That took some training.
"I'm fine." he said as he got up and brushed himself off, taking her hand as he got up. To her, his hand would feel surprisingly warm, in a comforting sort of way. Annie would often remark on how they feel like he was wearing warm mittens.

"Nice recovery there. That takes some practice. What kind of hobby do you have?" he asked her, somewhat curious.
Maybe she was a fellow swordswoman?
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 10:47 pm

She smiled a bit as he took her hand and stood up, she knew far to many guys that would have ignored the helping hand, well good news seemed to be that he wasn't one of those types, though she was surprised by his comments as he seemed to know it took some practice to catch yourself like that, she didn't take him for a boxer though, but she also had no reason to not say since it wasn't like it would lead to anything.

her hand in comparison to his would have a strong grip, she wasn't trying to rush his hand of course, but she was strong, she also nearly pulled him to his feet on her own though after a moment she let up to let him get up normally "Oh I box, nothing much else really" she said with a smile to the shorter man.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 10:55 pm

That was a very strong grip. The kind of grip that would have made most people cry in minor pain.
For Asano, he just sort of flinched.
So she was a boxer, huh? Hm.
With that sort of grip, he could see why.
"Huh. A boxer? Interesting. This is the first time I've met one for myself. Are you any good?" he asked her, not intending to be rude, merely curious.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 11:04 pm

she noticed the wince and she let go of his hand "Sorry forget how strong I am sometimes, am I any good? I would like to think I am" she said with a smile, she wasn't going to just blurt out that she worked in underground boxing rings and tournaments, that would just be stupid, besides if he wanted to find out about those there were people that brought in new people to watch and bet, after all had to keep new money coming in. "How about yourself? you seem to have a good eye for people, at least enough to tell I had some training in something, so what do you do?" she asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 12:23 am

"Yes. Your hands are very strong. The sort that could easily heave a anvil from one place to another." he said.
As for what he did, well...
"I'm a blacksmith, swordsman, and organizer. An eye for detail is a natural requirement for the job." he said.
"That kind of height is both an advantage and a disadvantage though in a fight. A large size mean you're a bigger target. In a sword fight, I could take her. In a fistfight, not early as much. One punch from her, and... well. That wouldn't end well." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Briznotron

Briznotron

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 7:12 am

James was doing what he normally does in his free time. Wandering! He was looking around, wearing his, casual clothes, and... Well... He accidentally bumped into someone wearing REALLY bright clothes, he looked at them and said. "Oh damn, sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you! Are you okay?!" He asked, worried for the individual, even though they were bigger than him.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 2:48 pm

Isabelle nodded to the boy she was talking to as he mentioned his profession and complimented her strength, granted she hadn't used a lot of it to help him up so she had more then what he thought, his job though seemed rather an odd one considering, but at least it seemed he did more then the blacksmithing stuff, after all how much money could blacksmithing get you nowadays?

It was about then that someone bumped into her from behind, now normally this wouldn't have been a problem, but she was completely not expecting it, and the boy in front of her was head height to her chest, the good news was at least his head impacted somewhere soft, and she was able to catch her balance on Asano, most would expect a woman to jump away in the situation that she was in but instead she simply took a controlled step back, releasing Asano's head and face from the rather soft prison it had been forced into from the sudden bump from behind, and she turned to look down at the shorter person that bumped into her.

Another male it seemed, now she had to wonder if this WAS all accidental from ether party or if it was planned ahead of time, but then again she doubted it greatly and as she looked down at the boy she smiled "Oh don't worry it will take a lot more then that to hurt me hun" she said with a smile before taking a step to the side to let the two boys see each other "Well I have heard of having a magnetic personality but I didn't think it would have people running into me and hitting me from both sides" she said looking at the two with a sly smile on her bad joke.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 7:36 pm

He would have told her to watch out, but it was too late by then.
He felt himself being squished by what could be best described as two pillows.
He knew the awkward connotations, and frankly, this was turning into an even bigger mess than before.
Why couldn't some people be nearly as neat as him?
At least she recovered quickly, and he was soon released from the soft prison that would have been... problematic to exit from on his own, to say the least.

She seemed to be taking it well.
Asano, on the other hand, gave the boy that had crashed into her a brief, dirty, look.

"Watch where you're going, kid. It would have been a mess if she fell, to say the least." he said, ignoring the joke she made (which was actually fairly funny to him, at least, although he didn't dare show that on him).
Back to top Go down
Briznotron

Briznotron

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 2:32 am

"Sorry!" The boy said, backing up, he seemed... Kind of surprised. "I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and there was a lot on my mind and..." He trailed off into mumbling quietly as he looked at his feet, not looking up at the people he had bumped into, not wanting to incur their wrath. He had had enough problems lately after all! He didn't want YET ANOTHER!
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 3:10 am

Isabelle looked down at the new boy and shook her head at the two of them for not seemingly getting the hidden joke she made, but she simply laughed it off and looked to the new boy picking him up and hugging him tightly before putting him back down "Awww don't be so glum it's not like you hurt anybody, and besides I am not mad so cheer up...what's your name?" she asked as she still held him up in her tight hug and gave a smile to him.

honestly she was glad to see some people where nice enough to apologize most just stare at her height..it was kinda odd that these two seemed to not stare due to it as much as most did, "Oh I'm Isabelle by the way" she said as she still held the new boy off the ground in her tight hug that smile still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 3:47 am

She may forgive him. He didnt.
Ah well. He was getting his just deserts in that bear trap of a hug that woman had.
He made a mental note never to pick a fistfight with her.
He stood there quietly watching them.
Back to top Go down
Briznotron

Briznotron

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 2:29 pm

James was VERY sorry for what he had done.
"Oh! Umm.... Well, I'm James! And usually I don't bump into people... Sorry."
James said, kind of frowning, kind of not.
"Oh! Hi Isabelle! It's nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amazonian of Endymion (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next