Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open]   Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 11:26 am

Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] Vp7qfc
---------------------
Good Morning, Endymion!

:: Social Link Topic ::
---------------------

Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] Tumblr_muijvt3c7A1qztgoio1_500

-Goooooood Morning, Endymiiion~!- The bubbly voice of Mary Bell echoed from the speakers of the radio inside the kitchen. The windows were open, letting the sound of the morning programme out into the otherwise silent expanses of East Eden. Batilde herself sat on a folding chair out in front of the house, eating breakfast while enjoying the peaceful air around her. Living on the countryside had its benefits for sure, and this view was certainly one of them. A seemingly endless ocean of green stretched out over the plains, with the occasional tree or building popping up every now and again. Of course, the city skyline of Endymion was easy to spot on the horizon. That was really the only blemish on the otherwise perfect view from here. Had it not been for that, it would've been easy to forget that she was indeed in the middle of a large city...

She took another bite out of her sandwich, deep in thought. Her meeting with Ritsuko the other day had given the girl a lot to think about regarding herself, and her current position. " ...and you still have things to lose. Losing is an option. Think about it." What had she meant with that? It all seemed so cryptic to her, and the way the two had gone their separate ways that day certainly didn't shed any more light on the matter. Batilde however, wasn't stupid. She knew very well that this wasn't a something that anyone else could answer... only she herself could do that...

Last edited by Jerry-chan on Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open]   Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 1:52 pm

While Batilde sat out in front of the house, Lui could be seen hiking along the trail in front of the house. He was listening to the radio over his phone, a pair of black headphones draped over one ear with the other phone drooping over his shoulder. When he scrolled stations to Mary Bell's show, his ears were assaulted by the morning shout. After a shout of alarm and pain, he quickly flipped off the station and removed his headphones, making sure his hearing was still working.
"Note to self: Turn down the volume after listening to your music."

He didn't often trek so far into the country, but Lui wanted to take some time to de-stress and practice with his saber. He patted the edge of his training saber and would have slid it out had he not noticed the girl relaxing outside her house. Being the assumed courteous fellow he was, he passed by the house and signaled to the girl with a wave and introduction.

"Morning, madam. Just passing through. You know any little groves out here I can use? Preferably with a tree or two. I want to get some training in."

The few things Lui had on him that could be seen by the girl were his headphones, a plastic sword of some kind, and his fake yet convincing chirpy attitude.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open]   Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 5:33 pm

Mary Bell kept on going in her bubbly tone. -The sun's shining beautifully today, don't you think? Hmmm? Anyway, we have some good summer tunes coming up soon to start up your summer morning!-. Batilde barely paid attention to what was said on the radio however, too deep in thought to really give the voice any mind... she was, however, jerked out of her thoughts when the voice of a young man graced her ears. "Uhm... Good Morning to you too, Monsieur!" She replied with a nervous smile, taken a bit off guard by the sudden greeting... But regardless, she waved at him from her seat behind the white, wooden fence that separated the two. "Huh? Groves? Well, I guess the only place I can really think of would be... the outskirts of the ALPE Camping Area, which is like a 30 minute walk from here." She answered him happily, her smile slowly turning genuine rather than nervous. "You new around here?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open]   Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 9:56 pm

Despite her nervous smile, Lui could tell that she was delighted to see him. So far, so good. Her response was fairly kind and a touch interesting using Monsieur as his fill-in name. He... liked it. Monsieur, it fit so well. He'd need to remember this for later. He slipped one headphone back onto his head, turned his music to a quiet level to listen to the lady, and lightly bowed to her.

"Why, thank you Mademoiselle! But yeah, I don't venture too far out here. I live in Little Tokyo, so I see the city more than anything. You enjoy the country lifestyle? Sometimes I just practice out in the field, but I'm looking for a solid target to train on. So, the Camping Area? I'm not familiar where that is."

What's Playing On Lui's Headphones?:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open]   Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 12:08 pm

Batilde smiled a little bit at his attempt at speaking french. "Hoh, you speak le français?" She asked curiously, looking at him while a light breeze gently toyed with her black hair. "Or do you only know Monsieur and Mademoiselle?" She rarely ever met people here who could speak any french at all aside from those few words, so while she wasn't expecting him to be any different, she hoped that he could indeed speak in her mother tongue. English got troublesome after a while. "I see. I'm actually not from Endymion." Batilde replied with a light giggle. "I'm from France, hihi. Just studying here. But yes, I like the countryside." He certainly didn't lack any manners. A good boy for sure... Unlike a certain other she had met yesterday. Ugh. "Oh, you've never been to A Little Place in Eden? Well, I can show you the way, if you'd like." She offered, standing up, taking the plate with her. "If you can just hold on for a few minutes while I get changed into something more proper for forest-y adventures. That, and I have to put in the dishes."
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open]   Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 2:47 pm

"Hoh, you speak le français? Or do you only know Monsieur and Mademoiselle?"

"Oh, pas beaucoup (not a lot). I took a class about a year ago when I was finding a little something to occupy myself as a school interest. Sorry to disappoint. Must not be easy to speak English, I imagine? Don't worry about it."

She seemed genuinely nice, perhaps studious based on her comment of studying in the countryside, and isn't babbling basic drivel. Just the kind of person worth talking to. Maybe he'd ask to learn some French to make their conversations more friendly to her mother tongue.

"Oh, you've never been to A Little Place in Eden? Well, I can show you the way, if you'd like."

"Oh, how kind of you. I wouldn't want to take you away from your... program, but if you're willing to take me, I wouldn't mind."

As she ran inside to change into adventuresome attire and clean her dish, Lui walked up the steps and checked the view from the porch. The air was clean, all the elements of nature were open to act in the environment, and the only sounds around being the twittering of birds or a gust of wind rushing through an open window. After admiring the view, he stepped back down from the patio and unsheathed his saber. It wasn't metallic but instead made of more solid material that could withstand as much of a beating as the dummy that he would be striking. Should Batilde return, she would likely see him swinging his blade slowly but smoothly, as if his body flowed with it. His face, one appearing calm and kind, hardened into a stoic, unfocused mask, as if all his focus were elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open]   Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 7:16 pm

"Ah, I see. Well, I've been taking classes for English my whole life, just so I could study abroad, and all that. It comes in handy. And no, it's not that difficult... at least, not anymore." Batilde replied with a light giggle. Oh, the days when she first took english classes... she was such a novice, but she learned quickly. Sure, her accent was still very prevalent, but she spoke the language fluently. "I live with another family here whose son is currently studying art in France, so I get his room for the duration." Though she was pretty sure there was money somehow involved in all of it, considering what her father was like. "It's all tied to my family and all that. But I'm not gonna bother you with such nonsense." She was pretty sure her family affairs didn't interest him one bit, and really, she didn't want him to know she was the daughter and heir to the owner of a massive oil empire in europe. For once, she was a normal girl to someone else, and that was all she could ever ask for.

"Don't mention it. It's not like I have anything better to do anyway. Besides, I like the ALPE Grounds. It's a very pretty place. You'll see." Batilde replied mysteriously, before she headed inside, closing the door behind her. Once inside, her slightly confident façade melted away. // Oh no, oh no oh nooooo. I'm supposed to get this guy to the forests! Sure, I know my way there, but what do I even do after that? Do I just sit with him, or leave or... What if someone sees us? Rumors will spread and Miyuki might get the wrong idea... No, no no no! Merde! // Well, there wasn't much she could do about it now, was there? She still wanted to be nice and all that... So really, Batilde just had to pray that no one noticed them together like this, or rumors would spread like wildfire... or at least, she assumed they would.

She changed into something much better suited for trekking in the woods. Namely a pair of tight, blue jeans and a white, long sleeved shirt, accompanied by a fluffy, moss-green vest. She fixed her hair once everything else was done, before finally leaving the building. While it wasn't a paticularly fancy get up, she looked rather cute in it, she had to admit after looking herself in the mirror... Were the jeans perhaps too tight...? Well, she was quite flexible in them still, so it should work, right? After looking at herself for a few more minutes, making sure that she was presentable, Batilde left her room and the house as a whole. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail rather than hanging loosely like normal. "So then, um... Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open]   Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 8:44 pm

So, this girl was basically trading places with the son of this family. That did beg the question: if the son was studying art in France, what was worth studying over in Endymion? Apparently her family connections played a part in her getting this opportunity, but in what manner? The way she talked about it made it seem like a private matter, and pushing it would only damage her impression of him. He wanted to talk a little further with her, given however long the walk was or if she even wanted to stay to watch.

Hearing the girl's response, which reminded Lui that he didn't get her name, he quickly put his saber away at his side and turned back to her. Her outfit had changed to tight jeans, a long-sleeved shirt, and a green vest; certainly a more natural look that reflected the outdoors.

"Ready when you are... Oh wait, I never got your name. Mine's Lui, if you were curious."

As the two began their trot towards the camping area, he looked back at her face and noticed a hint of worry or concern. She seemed perfectly fine, but as soon as she came back out, she seemed preoccupied with something.

"Are you okay? You seem a little preoccupied with something. Nervous? You can tell me. "
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open]   Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 8:03 am

"Oh, right. My name, haha. Mon nom est Batilde. Batilde Gagnon." Batilde replied with a light smile. "A pleasure, Lui." This was going... suprisingly well, all things considered. No massive nervous breakdown or anything. Good. Hopefully she could keep this up. "Now then, let's get going." And she started showing him the way to the forest. They walked along the gravel road for a good 10 minutes or so, with the sun slowly rising to it's peak... It wasn't summer just yet, but it was mighty close. The birds were chirping happily off in the distance, and somewhere, the gentle murmur of a small stream could be heard.

It was in the middle of this walk that Lui asked her something which made her heart almost stop beating in her chest momentarily. "...Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine." She lied, and quite poorly too, given her stature and stutter, the opposite was obvious. She might as well have waved a big, red neon sign in front of Lui's face with the words "I'm lying" written on it. "Ehm... W-What makes you think that?" There was so much that could go wrong with this, and despite her efforts at masking her worries, it only made them more obvious. Now, it wasn't obvious what the issue was, just that there was an issue present. Lui would have to be quite persuasive if he wanted anything out of her at this stage, though he could probably guess the correct answer if he put two and two together.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open]   Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 9:10 am

It was a rather nice fall morning, bordering on a summer day. The sound of a nearby stream flowed with Lui's music as he swayed his head with the flow of both music and water. Batilde, if he was pronouncing it correctly, seemed to be very polite with her speech, though it could be because he was being rather nice right now. However, that little break in Batilde's speech only grew to more nervous behavior. She might as well threw a sign in his face that screamed "I'm lying". While he wanted to press further, he needed to be tactful with it. Though he had a gut feeling that he wouldn't enjoy discussing what came up...

"I swear, if this leads to some heart-throbbing story from her past or something, I'm gonna puke straight through my smiley face. No. Gotta steel myself and just ask.

"Ehm... W-What makes you think that?"

"Well, to be fair, you're floundering your words a bit. Strange that you're acting this way now. You seemed pretty content with your radio show and your meal. Is it... me? Is there something wrong with me walking with you?"

Racing through the pages of details he knew about average people, one thing he always remembered was that rumors spread like wildfire. Assuming she had a boyfriend or something, maybe she was nervous with another boy. Romance was not something he dealt with often, so he didn't have a lot to work with. Just put a foot in the door and see if she slipped up and said something.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open]   Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 9:29 am

Batilde hesitated a little bit when it came to answering his question. It was almost as if he had read her mind, or something. Was it that obvious? Now this got her even more worried. After a moment of thinking, she determined that lying to him wasn't going to accomplish anything... especially not if she was being this transparent about it anyway. So she took a deep breath, and answered, this time honestly. "W-Well, you see... I'm just scared that someone from class sees us, and gets the wrong idea, and spreads rumors... I wouldn't really mind it, had that been the only thing, but there's more to it... you see... there's this girl I like... And while we're not exactly dating, I'm worried how she would take this, especially if people thought we were uhm... dating, or something. I-I dunno..." She grimaced somewhat, a faint blush present on her cheeks. "It might not seem like a big deal but... I just don't want her to think I'm occupied." And then she looked at Lui, realizing what she may or may not have insinuated... "N-Not that there's anything wrong with you at all, Lui!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open]   Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 9:54 am

Of course it had to be rumors. Rumors, gossip, and a direct cord connected to the internet were the few stimulants in a regular person's life that kept them alive. Lui had gotten sick of people assuming without a hint of certainty outside of heresay. Like how a dating couple might grow suspicious of each other through the wrong words said at the wrong times, people's assumptions could grow into bigger lies and junk that everybody stomached. Still, this girl was concerned that somebody would get the wrong idea about them. Did she have such a reputation to keep up? Whatever it was, he would at least try to stay out of some argument between her and her prospective girlfriend.

"Wait, what did she say? Girlfriend? So she was..."

Lui had blinked in surprise for a moment before recovering his composure.

"Oh, I see. So you've got eyes on a... female companion, and the way rumors are born these days, we may indeed light a fire under us without realizing. I understand. If worse comes to worse, I can take the blunt of it. Thanks for at least being honest with me."

As she was talking about her interest, her cheeks gave off a tinge of blush. So was she nervous about talking to this girl? Were they not of similar... love interests? Lui had to remind himself not to open the subject further than she would allow.

"It might not seem like a big deal but... I just don't want her to think I'm occupied."

"Then I don't want to interfere. I don't particularly care if people are mocking or laughing at me behind my back, but you probably wouldn't want that attention, right? Do you want to... just leave? We could always work some cover if needed. I'm a fairly good actor, so I can support whatever story you come up with. You could always just spin it, say I was lost and needed guidance because my sense of direction sucks."

"N-Not that there's anything wrong with you at all, Lui."

"I understand. You're one of the few people that thinks I'm alright. Everybody else just ignores me or thinks I'm some loser. They wouldn't be wrong; I'm the captain of a measly club that can barely fill a classroom, and my sister casts a shadow so wide she cover the whole city. But hey, I've lived with that. As far as you care, at least.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open]   Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 10:29 am

"Y-Yeah... Kinda. I'm not sure about it all myself, but whenever she's around, I can't help but feeling happy. And... thanks, Lui. You're really kind." Batilde replied to him with a warm smile. Hearing him say that he'd cover for her eased her worries. "Y-You're welcome." Nevermind the fact that she had just lied to him only a few seconds beforehand, but alright. The two kept on walking, and in the distance, a decently sized forest slowly made itself visible behind a small hill. "There it is... A Little Place in Eden." She said, pointing her right index finger towards the forest, and the small facilities around it. There didn't seem to be many people around today, which was good for her.

"Hm? Oh, I'll be fine... I hope. Besides, I'm not just gonna ditch you here. Not after walking all this way." She replied with an unsure smile, yet she was still firm in the way she spoke. She didn't really wanna go just yet, and this was actually getting quite fun. Lui was a good guy, that much she could tell just by hearing him talk. Covering for her and all that really made him seem like a girl's dream, in a way. A good friend, if nothing else.

"Well, that's them, and not me. Just don't mind what they're saying, and focus on yourself, and those around you that, well... matter, so to speak. You're a good guy, Lui." She said honestly. No lies or anything this time around. Just like with Miyuki, she felt much more at ease around him than most other people she had met in Endymion. He just eased her in a different way. He was reassuring, kind and understanding. While Miyuki was more the kind of person to bring out the best in Batilde, with the way she acted. The fact that he didn't make too big of a deal about any of this only made her feel better about things...
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open]   Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 11:18 am

Lui felt a strange combination of emotions in his chest; on one hand, Batilde was really opening up to him, discussing the warm, fuzzy feelings she got from her special someone. He could see the alleviation run down her face, her tension lightened. It gave him some comfort to see his talent for emotional understanding. But on the other hand, it was just another face he wore. Lui had a face for just about anybody worth talking to, from vile to kind and serious to silly. His concern for the girl was real, but by the end of the day, it would be another note on the compendium of things he had to remember on people. He had just tricked her with a winning smile and an attentive ear.

This was why he enjoyed fencing behind a mask; it didn't matter what face he wore. He could twitch every time he went for a lunge, but nobody would notice. The body would be the only sign for watching what your opponent would do. He was free to be expressive, interpreted, and nobody would notice. His façade would come down just as soon as the mask could take its place.

Seeing that they were reaching the end of the journey, Lui politely thanked Batilda, inviting her to stay and watch or even learn a few moves in exchange as he brought out his saber in one quick motion and kept it in his right hand.

"Well, that's them, and not me. Just don't mind what they're saying, and focus on yourself, and those around you that, well... matter, so to speak. You're a good guy, Lui."

"To you, I certainly am. You're a rare commodity, Batilde. Vous êtes different (You are different). I've been blessed with meeting some rather different people in this town. But they've met different Lui's than you have. One was a fencing captain who prided himself on saving his club. The other was a determined psychoanalyst who debated the power of a group against authority. But today, I'm the friend who will lend you a hand through thick and thin. If you want to know who I really am...

I haven't figured that out myself.

Anyways, if you're not leaving, are you coming with? I just need to find a suitable target to strike. Unless you're still worried about the whole rumor situation."

Should Batilde agree to follow, Lui would lead her down the dusty path up to a small clearing with a few stumps, some thick trees, and sizable branches along the sides of the shrubbery. Lui would begin looking for a tree to set his eyes on.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open]   Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 11:38 am

"Hehe, why thank you, Lui. And I see. I can't really say I've found myself either. Like, I really don't know what to do with my life once I'm done with school, since it's... everything I've known, really. I know my dad wants me to take over the buissness, but... I'm not sure I really want to." The teenage years were really the ages of uncertainty, weren't they? She would eventually have to make that choice, but that didn't mean it was a choice she liked to make. What did she want with her life? For now, she wanted to be normal for once... and the people around her certainly treated her that way, with very few exceptions.

She had no plans on leaving just yet, no. Lui was a very pleasant guy to be around, and well, she kinda wanted to know more about him. And perhaps there was something else besides curiousity motivating her forward. Her search for a true friend which would stick through thick and thin with her had been a long one, and she had found a good chunk of people she could consider "friend material". Miyuki was more than that, however... But seeing as the girl was so busy with everything else nowadays that Batilde rarely ever saw her around anymore, and even if they did, neither of them had the time to truly sit down and just have fun. Maybe Lui could change that? She hoped so, at least. If nothing else, the guy did show some promise.

"I'm coming with you. I don't really have anything else to do today, aside from some homework, which I can take care of tonight if need be." How else was she supposed to make friends, eh? Just ditching him here seemed wrong to her... though, she couldn't put a finger on exactly why she felt that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open]   Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning, Endymion! :: Morning [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next