Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Face Claim Sign-Up Board
Today at 2:33 am by Penny

» The Last Angel [Junction] -Complete-
Today at 2:26 am by Penny

» Hono's Compendium
Today at 1:40 am by Squishy

» Hono's Social Links
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by Squishy

» Genetics of Bellum Custos (WIP)
Yesterday at 11:32 pm by TheDeathNaught1

» Hamlet (Hono's Persona)
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by Godai

» Liam's Compendium
Yesterday at 10:49 pm by Ryugon

» Liam's Social Links
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Ryugon

» Athena's Compendium
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by Athena

Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Omelettes and Omens [Maria]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Omelettes and Omens [Maria]   Tue May 02, 2017 5:43 pm

---------------------
Omlettes and Omens

:: Social Link Topic ::
---------------------

Monde Étape was a restaurant Cecilia only went to rarely, although that didn't mean she had any dislike of it. It was a small, unassuming diner with a rich history rooted in a group of islands and dating back to before the Divide; its menu took dishes and inspiration from countless different cultures and in doing so offered a wide variety of options that, as far as she was aware, no other individual store in the Backlight came close to matching. Usually she was too busy to visit it or the prospect simply didn't come to mind, but having skipped out on breakfast earlier in the morning and having little else to do that day, Cecilia decided to dine in there and made plans with Maria to eat together there.

As she waited for the arrival of her now commanding officer, the pink-haired girl couldn't help but lose herself in her thoughts. She tried to think of what she wanted to order and failing that some interesting conversation topics for when the nun-in-training arrived, but ultimately regardless of what subject she clung to her focus ended up drifting back to the information they had received during the debriefing. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't clear the memories from her head. It was... frustrating in some ways. It wasn't that she necessarily wanted to forget it, but she hadn't expected it to consume her train of thought for the entire day. Hopefully once Maria arrived, lunch with her would prove a sufficient distraction from the revelations of the early morning and the night before.

-Endymion-
"We lose what is certain when we seek what is uncertain."
Cecilia
Her Bonds // SNS
Her Strength

Last edited by Sheepzami Sheephara on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Swapped the music for something different.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godai

PostSubject: Re: Omelettes and Omens [Maria]   Tue May 02, 2017 11:31 pm

This day has been one of the busiest day of her life. Sure, there was helping out her parents' restaurant-bakery and there was the chaotic movement in the Church, but being a Cadet kept her working just as much. She was beginning to feel increasingly lethargic and wanted to break away for a moment of clarity. And that moment was here in Monde Étape. She was rather looking forward to all the food it had to offer. After having to deal with last night and the recent capture of a Psyche-Terrorist, many would agree that she deserved this kind of respite. The door slowly and wearily opened to herald her arrival. It took her a momentarily pause to search for a familiar pink-headed Cadet.

"Hey, you said you wanted a word, Cecilia?"

She tried to remain as amicable as possible while hiding the fatigue in her face. Maria sat in the chair near her fellow peer while carefully setting the coffin aside as she ignored the usual stares at it and her person. The Second Class Cadet observed her surroundings and remarked, "This place looks really nice..."

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Maria's Current Level And Rank:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Omelettes and Omens [Maria]   Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:14 am

With her mind lost in thought, Cecilia initially would fail to notice Maria's arrival. It wasn't until the woman greeted her that she'd realize her presence and the abruptness of the introduction would startle her out of her contemplation and almost send her reeling from the shock. Letting out a quiet shriek, the girl would jolt back and turn her attention to the direction of the voice only to realize, much to her embarrassment, that the person who had greeted her was none other than the blue-haired nun she had been waiting for. "Jeez, you startled me for a second there Maria." She grumbled with a slightly exasperated face and a light blush, though she'd do her best to just laugh the situation off nonchalantly. Today really wasn't her day, was it? Still, it could only get better from here on out.

"Yep! One of my favorite places in the Backlight. I was hoping we could talk over lunch since----"

The sound of her stomach growling would cut off that sentence and finish it for her. "...since I skipped out on breakfast to make the meeting in time. That and we didn't really get to celebrate our recent success, so I figured now's better than never. There's a little something for everyone on the menu here, so I'm sure you'll like it." If all else failed they had some decent crumpets from what she had heard, so there was always that option to fall back on.

-Endymion-
Cecilia
Her Bonds // SNS
Her Strength
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godai

PostSubject: Re: Omelettes and Omens [Maria]   Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:48 am

Maria blinked at the sudden utterance escaping Cecilia. She now wondered if she did anything wrong. But, it seemed that her peer just wasn't paying attention. Despite a woman attired in a nun habit lugging in with a coffin didn't get her attention from the start. Normally most people would, but Cecilia was one of the first to not pay any immediate attention to her arrival. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to do that, ha ha..."

Despite it, Cecilia was a rather good sport about it. It promised to be an enjoyable lunch as far as the nun was concerned. She couldn't help, but allow an amused smile spread across her features as the pinkette's stomach grumbled. But she didn't say anything else about it as the Cadet was busy looking through the menu on her own and by the Lord Cecilia wasn't kidding. There was so many to choose from and Maria can't imagine where to start. Her eyes began to intently scan through the choices laid in front of her. She wanted to choose them all, but... it just didn't look good on her to be such a glutton.

"Oh man... Decisions, decisions... What are you picking, Cecilia?"

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Omelettes and Omens [Maria]   Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:07 pm

Musing over the menu, Cecilia's eyes would hover greedily over the dessert section as they scanned the details about the various sweets the restaurant had to offer. Reluctantly, however, she would turn the page and flip through it in search of something more fitting. Maybe she could order a sundae or what-not near the end of lunch, but right now it made more sense to choose something closer to an actual meal right now. Of course, there was the question of whether or not to order a breakfast menu item or get something which fit the current time of day...

"I think I'll just get their basic omelette... Start out small and all that."

After a minute or two more of consideration, Cecilia would nod her head and place her copy of the menu face-down on the table. The omelette would work for her. It had been a while since she had one and if it didn't prove enough to hold her over for the rest of the afternoon then she could always order something else. "What about you Maria? Feel free to order whatever you like. As I said earlier, it'll be my treat." Hopefully she wasn't inconveniencing the nun too much by calling her out here like this. But then again, she had accepted the invitation so Cecilia was sure it was fine. If she had more important things to attend to then she would have simply refused.

-Endymion-
Cecilia
Her Bonds // SNS
Her Strength
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godai

PostSubject: Re: Omelettes and Omens [Maria]   Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:52 pm

So many to choose from and yet so little time to consume them all. What a dilemma. She never had this much trouble picking out anything since the great gala dinner with some of the Sunlake Palms' residence or when she had to choose which bullets to keep on hand during the Dragon's Maw operation. It would've taken so long for her to come to a final decision, until she heard the pink-headed Cadet gave her an opportunity to mirror her. But she decided against it. "Hmm, I suppose that chicken cutlet curry would be swell, I'll take it. And don't speak nonsense about a treat, I'll pay for it. I'm your higher-up, after all."

Difference of rank or not, Maria didn't mind taking the burden of the transaction. After all, she was taught at an early age to be considerate for others when possible. She set her menu aside, satisfied with the choice at the moment, but also to begin approaching a conversation. That's what they were here for, right?

"Thanks for bringing me here, Cecilia. And how are you holding up after last night?"

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omelettes and Omens [Maria]   

Back to top Go down

Omelettes and Omens [Maria]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1