Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Problem Solving Skills [Mae, Morihiro]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Problem Solving Skills [Mae, Morihiro]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:40 pm

"Now then, let's begin."

Charles seemed completely nonschalant as he led Mae and Morihiro away from the feisty group, enough so that none of their yappering could interfere with their discussion, but also close enough to keep an eagle's eye on the sit. He was glad Morihiro has agreed to come talk to them, as he really wasn't sure how to predict the man's actions, but it was all right now. The android turned over to the two of them and placed his hands happily and eagerly onto his hips, smiling a satisified grin as he watched them. "So, we're all here!" He began. "Now then, Morihiro, I think you've already met Mae. Mae, you've met Morihiro too...under un-ideal circumstances, though...but I trust we can all put our differences aside for now and talk this through. Either way, Morihiro, I want to know why you and your accomplices are siding with Zachary. If there is anything that we as your opposing side are supposed to know, I'd be glad to hear it instead of having to resort to jumping to conclusions. In return, Mae and I'd be willing to offer our side of the story to you in an attempt for both sides to benefit from this. Is that okay with you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving Skills [Mae, Morihiro]   Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:59 pm

Mae gave Morihiro an investigative glance, seemingly scanning him from top to bottom, with her arms crossed over her chest. He was... a strange one. Hard to read, for sure. "Yes, let's." She replied to Charles, before offering Sada a handshake. "Pleasure to finally meet you face to face, Morihiro." Her voice was firm, but carried no hostility towards him. He hadn't exactly given Mae a reason to distrust him completely, and Charles seemed to like him, and as such, she was willing to give this man a chance. "Yeah, It'd be nice to get the whole picture, especially considering how divided we are in this time of need..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving Skills [Mae, Morihiro]   Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:50 am

Why  did he follow them? There was a few elements that kind of geared Sad towards doing so. One point kind of made him think that the way things were set up didn’t necessarily change the outcome, no matter what he did. Another point made him think that the others might seem together, but they were divided enough that it would lessen the strain of actually having an army of persona users to deal with if it comes down to Sada having to make a few tough choices of his own.  All he knew for now was that this woman in front of them was important to Charles.

“Yea, I met her I guess. She showed up, that’s about as reminiscing as it gets according to the last time we met, that and kicking sand in your face. “His attempt of a struggle didn’t last long, but Sada didn’t hold much of a grudge about it.   When Sada got the rundown of what  Charles wanted to know, Sada shook his head. “Well, you invited me to this party.  And if you want me to talk, you have to show just how willing you are to trust me.  Two of you, one of me, kind of scary Charles…. I’m guessing she’s the bad cop this time around? You got to make me feel comfortable man, you know the rules. 

Sada said in a somewhat sarcastic tone as he looked at the handshake that Mae attempted, and declined it. “ Well don’t start shaking my hand just yet, who knows if it’ll be worthwhile for any of us.  To be honest with you, concerning Zachary and the principals, I think I care the least.  You kind of have to convince me as to why I should……if you can't, i'll give you two tips...  of a good trade. Fair? Can i be trusted? Can you trust my words? Give up yet? ” 

Sada would say as he slightly shifted his body as if he was to walk away, but he wasn't. He was honestly just testing the waters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving Skills [Mae, Morihiro]   Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:26 pm

Charles first frowned at Sada declining Mae's handshake, but then had to tilt his head to the side in confusion as he went through the man's words. He did have a point. The first and foremost rule of interrogation was to manipulate the other person into being willing to tell their story. And Charles had sort of skipped that part and just assumed Morihiro would've been ready to place everything on the table for them just like magic. The fact there were two of them against one of him also went against his intentions-another unanticipated issue. He jerked forward as he saw Sada starting to walk away.

"Wait a moment, please. You are most certainly right..." Charles placed a hand over his mouth, entranced deep in thought as he weighed his options. His first instinct was to glance around looking for a place to sit down but...well, no. He couldn't offer Morihiro the luxury of an interrogation room, unfortunately. So he gave it up after an exasperated shrug. "I had completely overlooked the basic rules of conduct in this type of situation. I apologize for that." He gave a warm smile to Sada as he approached him and Mae, placing a hand over Mae's shoulder. He'd give her a light nod just to let her know Morihiro didn't mean anything wrong by rejecting her greeting. "I assure you, though, Mae and I are only here to talk. If we wanted to put you out of commision, well...I can also assure you it would have been over by now~" The smile grew wider as Charles closed his eyes solemnly for a moment. "I'm willing to trust you, Morihiro. For the sake of our dispute, we need any evidence we can get to ease the tensions. Both sides must have their reasons. Ours are to put an end to all the chaos that had been going on around the islands lately. Perhaps on biased terms, we'd agreed that capturing Zachary would have done the trick, but now I might as well doubt it as well. Shunnosuke was mentioning something about Isla holding one of his friends captive. Do you know anything about that? What are the reasons behind you joining Zachary's side, or, at least assisting them? These are the kinds of questions I'd like to clear out for now. There is little comfort I can offer to you now but the promise that the two of us come here on friendly terms. Also, well...I'd just told you a bit of our story. Is that enough? I'm still kind of confused about what you mean...but we are willing to listen and trust you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving Skills [Mae, Morihiro]   Today at 6:41 pm

Hrm... it was little offputting that the man refused to shake her hand, but... he had his reasons for doing so. "So long as you don't start anything, we won't start anything. That I can promise you, Morihiro. My boyfriend here's honest. And I trust him. And by extension, I trust you too. This whole conflict is tearing everything apart, really. Friends becoming enemies, both sides not willing to give in, or even listen to what the other had to say... I... was just following Jack's lead because I felt it was the right thing to do. He's a good man, and a friend of mine. But in the end, my loyalties lie with Charles, and the people of Azores. This conflict needs to stop. After the demons attacked, and Isla put up that barrier over San Malarus made me trust her back then. Now, I'm not sure anymore, after seeing Shunnosuke, someone we fought alongside against that hideous demon, turn against us, I'm starting to doubt... Doubt my previous thoughts on how noble Isla's goals really are. Don't get me wrong, Zackary is still a sack of crap, being a druglord and whatnot, but I'd at least wish to hear both sides of the story. In this time of need, we need to stand united, and work towards a common cause. Doing things alone, or being scattered as we are, is counterproductive. And as such, Morihiro-san... we'd like to know..."

"What did Zachary Dunbar tell you and Shunnosuke...?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving Skills [Mae, Morihiro]   Today at 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Problem Solving Skills [Mae, Morihiro]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1