Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Investments [Morihiro Sada]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

Investments [Morihiro Sada] Empty
PostSubject: Investments [Morihiro Sada]   Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 4:43 pm

Planning for all this had taken it's due time, but finally, Phalanx was on the move once again... Demons had started invading Azores, and using this chaos to do whatever he wanted without gaining any unwanted attention. The island's protectors were all probably too busy with warding off the demon invasion to even remotely care about Phalanx and Richard Dorsey's Ambitions. He had been planning in the shadows for the last two years, waiting for an opportunity like this to arise. Dorsey had of course done his research as well.

Their current task was to gain valuable allies in all places they could. Sky was nowhere to be seen, and Theda was... well, dead. So, he had to turn elsewhere. The CEO lit a cigarette, before sitting down on a nearby bench, breathing out a long stream of grey smoke. "You sure he's here, Dorsey?" Phalanx asked eventually, letting his eyes scan the area for any sudden movements or some such. The air around here was... too quiet in comparison to what had transpired only a couple of hours earlier. "Yes... If my intel is correct... he was last seen in Penecia." The shadow blew out another thin stream of smoke before continuing. "It shouldn't take too long, all things considered. Then again, people are unpredictable in times of crisis. All we can do now is wait, Phalanx." Indeed. He had to make this decision on his own, should he even show up. They were waiting close by the beach, sitting outside a now closed steak-house.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Investments [Morihiro Sada]   Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 5:12 pm

OOC: before meeting with sharaku and julian

Sada split up briefly with Sharaku in order to test out his powers a little more. He didn't understand much of anything, but Sada was a little trigger happy in going out of his way to fight these beings. He would meet with Sharaku a little later at the area he wanted to check out. "Hmph....... too bad.." Sada would say as he kicked a nearby rock. The place completely changed, it was thrown into a state of disarray and peril. Everyone seemed to be hiding and running for their lives. "It really is too bad..." Sada had no reaction as he continued to walk through the streets of penecia, taking somewhat of an alternate route towards the meeting place.
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Investments [Morihiro Sada]   Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 5:29 pm

"Well, well, well..." A light smirk made it's way across the android's face as he saw a man walking quite casually through the streets, unlike everyone else, who were either in a state of panic, or had already left the island in it's entirety... Seeing one of that wasn't running away was rather strange... "Peculiar indeed." Perhaps he was the one they were looking for... The Shadow stood up, and paced his way towards the young teen, with the Android following in his footsteps.

Investments [Morihiro Sada] Wk8t4K4010DFqMx9cOruIKP8K3o2Fp
"Tell me, boy. Why aren't you running like the rest?"

He asked the young man, keeping his voice calm, as he blew out one final stream of smoke before stomping the cigarette to the ground. "Surely, you're aware of what's going on, Yes?" Phalanx asked in turn, raising a curious eyebrow. Was he perhaps the one they had been looking for...? Or was it someone else entirely?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Investments [Morihiro Sada]   Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 9:35 pm

"Hmm?" Sada would turn around with a look in his eye that seemed to be sizing up the man. Who the hell was this guy anyway, and why did he think that he had the right to ask about Sada's business.

Investments [Morihiro Sada] Cuddle_buddy____kuroo_tetsurou_x_male_reader_by_katelinlikesfeenie-d84mwi3
Not sure if that's any of your business

A simple response nevertheless, but he had Sada's attention for a brief moment. Was this guy going to turn into a monster or something? Then there was another question geared to him. "Of course, and there's something I can do about it... for my own sake of course. Exciting right?"
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Investments [Morihiro Sada]   Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:51 pm

Touché. A standoff-ish little punk. "Not sure if that's a tone to take with your elders." Richard replied with a slight smirk. "You got some guts taking that tone with me." Of course, he was mostly amused. If only he knew who he was actually talking to. But regardless, the shadow had taken a liking to him already. There was something.... awfully compelling about this kid. He showed promise. His eyes carried that spark which Dorsey recognized very well, as his own carried that very same glint, although, perhaps for different reasons. "What is it that you seek, boy?" He asked. Depending on what it was... perhaps this boy could be of use...?

Phalanx, on the other hand, wasn't really fond of his attitude, but he kept quiet. If Dorsey had taken a liking to the boy, then he had no right to say anything. "Ah. So you have powers of your own?" That pretty much confirmed that he had Something. "Anyway, we'd like to borrow a little bit of your time." Phalanx continued on, as he reached for a pocket on the inside of his jacket. He pulled out a small piece of paper... specifically a photograph, of a young man. "Seen him before?"

Investments [Morihiro Sada] YjJ2la7
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Investments [Morihiro Sada]   Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:09 pm

Sada would then shrug. "All of the "Sensible adults" that I've run into so far seem to be hiding under the nearest rock so that the boogey men don't get to them. Once your pride of playing this cool is discarded, fear takes over... more than likely." Hopefully Sada made his point clear, he's a man that like other men and woman he came across, was just a normal human being caught up in this mess. Sada thought what was happening right now was pretty exciting, but he wasn't going to get killed over it. Though, a stranger answer was asked of him, and it made Sada's eyes flicker actually.

Investments [Morihiro Sada] Tumblr_inline_nt6qg4iez91txlwvy_500

"I want eveything precious this world has to offer me. Everything i care about or grow to care about ...anything i want or feel as if i want... without sacifrice. "

To obtain all that he desires to give nothing back, that was Sado's "Ninja way. (Lol) Sincerely, he wanted the power to disregard equal exchange, something that might even seem impossible for a man who wants to gain so much without giving up anything else. Though, the mention of power mande Sada snicker.

"Powers huh? Seems like everyones getting them, and theres no need for it to be a secret no that we got own slice of hell to play in. I guess this means you both have them too. Are you strong?"
His train of thought was cut off abruptly when the picture of the man was shown to him. "No, i havent seen your milk carton baby. But if hes weak, assume the word. This world is no longer kind to powerless, and even those with power can kneel. "

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Investments [Morihiro Sada]   Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 7:21 pm

"Trust me, kiddo. I've dealt with worse things than demons in my time." Dorsey replied with a light chuckle. He amused him, at the very least. Phalanx wasn't sharing this amusement, but kept quiet in the background, giving Sada an analyzing look from top to bottom. From the way he looked, the guy seemed pretty athletic, all things considered. Probably fast enough to outpace Phalanx himself... unless of course, he used Orgia Mode. But that seemed like a waste, unless he actually had to chase the guy down for some reason or another. Not that it would come to that... hopefully.

"Hrm... And how do you plan on taking all this? By yourself?" The shadow replied with a raised eyebrow. "Such lofty goals isn't something you'll reach on your own, that much I can tell you right now. Nothing comes without a price. If you wish to circumvent that very concept, then you have a long way to go." He hadn't come this far without making a few necessary sacrifices himself. Seeing someone who had such large dreams, and wishing to reach them with such ferocity without actually wanting to pay anything was... understandable, yes, but in the end, it was impossible... at least, for now anyway.

"We've had our powers for quite a while now. You just got yours, I take it?" Richard pulled out his cartron of cigarrets, and lit himself one, before stuffing the small, white box back into his pocket. "I'd say we're quite strong, yes. But I'd rather not fight, if that's where you want this to go. I have... bigger fish to fry than you at present, and I'd rather save my strength for that." Besides, it seemed like a waste to floor him right now. "He's not weak, I can tell you that much. This "milk carton baby" survived the events that transpired here two years ago. As did I. Not that we ever met in person." Phalanx replied with a light shrug. What else was there to say.

"Tell you what, kiddo." Richard blew a small plume of smoke into the air before continuing. "You want power, eh? Well, if you help us find this man, I'd gladly let you join our ranks. Perhaps, with us, your goals might not be so "lofty" anymore." Seeing how powerhungry he was made him easy to manipulate... using him to their advantage could be nice. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Investments [Morihiro Sada]   Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 11:40 pm

"Demons? Is that what those things are called?" Sada would say with a questioning glance, this was a new piece of information that he didn't know about. If this person knew what these creatures are, maybe he knew what they wanted? If it was something precious to them enough that they attacked Azores, perhaps this is something Sada can take from them as well? Sada couldn't really answer the question if he could achieve what he wanted without any help from anyone or anything else. He only smiled in response. " I only like people who are either strong or feel strongly about their goals and dreams as I do for my own. So far, haven't met much of anyone who fits that bill. Too bad..." Sada would say as he shrugged.

"Oh? You're that strong? I'll hold you to those words then. " Because sooner or later, Sada will get bored. The itch wasn't there now, but its been vaguely felt. Sada only shook his head about what happened two years ago. "Wasn't conscious for that, but it had something to do with some sort of contest and angels, right?" Though, the mention of power piqued his interest. "Join your ranks? I heard that line before from someone else trying to get me to be a gopher for some "Client". Do i look that easy to you? Use each other till we no longer need each other, right? Be straight up at least, i don't mind using you either if it means i get what i want.

Sada would then give his name. " Morihiro Sada, and what group did you say you guys are apart of? Does it involve being a bunch of spandex wearing wanna be heroes?"
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Investments [Morihiro Sada]   Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 11:59 am

"Heh, well, they're certainly different from shadows. I guess the word demon suits them rather well, all things considered." Indeed, what else to call these things? "Hm... Is that so..." Dorsey scratched his chin. "A little bit difficult to judge, but sure. I can get behind that mentality." However, he wasn't as powerhungry as Sada was. He already had everything he could ever want in terms of power... heck, he even had a loyal army of anti-shadow suppression weapons at his disposal. As for why he did the things he did was a different matter entirely, aside from out of loyalty to the crawling chaos, of course.

"Hhaha, I bet you will, kiddo." The shadow replied with a chuckle. Sure, if he could indeed do just that, then he... would certainly be an interesting one. "That's the jist of it. Sure, it was a little more complicated than that, but yeah." Phalanx replied with a shrug. It had been a mess, that much he remembered vividly. Even though he hadn't seen Sky Akumura in ages... how was she fairing right now? Off on some other island, collecting treasure, no doubt. The very thought of his old comrade brought a peaceful smile to the androids face... something you saw rarely nowadays. "Why of course. It wouldn't be fair if both sides didn't get something out of it, now would it?" The shadow replied with an amused look. This boy had a sharp tongue. Something to look out for.

"I'm Richard Dorsey, the CEO of SE.RA.PH industries. A world-wide arms manefacturer. Phalanx here, is one of our latest designs. To be frank, he's my masterpiece. " The shadow made a gesture towards Phalanx, who nodded silently in return. "Well met, Morihiro Sada. Needless to say, we're no wannabe heroes or anything of the sort..." As for what their real objective was... they would remain silent on that part for now... Perhaps one day, Sada would learn. But for now, it was best to keep him in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Investments [Morihiro Sada]   Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 12:29 pm

Se.Ra.Ph industries, I heard of you guys before. My mom doesn’t like your group very much. “ Sada would say with a shrug, his mom always mentioned Seraph on certain occasions, they must be rivals to the company that she works with. Leaving them with that, Sada took a look at Phalanx. “A masterpiece, a tool created to do your bidding and no one elses. Even the sense of free will is nothing more than a manufacturing you created for yourself? To live out your life…no… is this even a life anymore when you live for someone other than yourself? Or can you even desire such a thing to begin with? “ Looking at Phalanx, it all seemed so meaningless to Sada, and slightly sad. “It’s a pretty good puppet you got here Richard, better hope he doesn’t go terminator on you. Though, I wouldn’t blame him…..”

Moving onto the matter at hand, Sada felt inclined to at least giving directions. “ The demons earlier in the sky were flying towards San Malarus…..i think, not sure whats there to begin with, but narrowing it down even more, they seem to be coming from the sea. That seems more interesting to me, but if the person is as strong as you say they are, perhaps they will be where the action is, right?”
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Investments [Morihiro Sada]   Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:38 pm

"She can say whatever she wants. I for one, don't care." Dorsey shrugged with carefree expression on his face. Well, to be fair, who actually liked a company that made weapons meant for killing as a buissness? You know, aside from military organizations and such. In the eyes of the common civilian, he probably wasn't a very... liked person. Not that he cared much about that, so long as people didn't suspect him.

Investments [Morihiro Sada] Giphy
"Hmph. There's more to it than that. I'm not just some puppet. And he knows it."

The CEO nodded in response to Phalanx's words, as the machine's cold stare drilled it's way into Sada's own. "Sure, he's useful... but I'd hardly call him a puppet. Much like you, he has a will of his own." As he was designed to do. Sure, following orders was part of his programming... but with the Awakening of Neptune, that seemed to have changed quite a bit within this android that stood beside him. Plus, Nyarlathotep probably had a part to play in the Android's choices as well.

"San Malarus? You sure about that...?" The Shadow gave Sada a raised eyebrow. Looks like they had a change of plans then. "Regrettably, it looks like we'll have to split up, Phalanx. See if you can make it to Standasen. If I'm not mistaken, where you crashed, in the little pod you were in, there's a black box... I'd like you to find that. I'll check San Malarus myself in the meantime..." Phalanx only nodded in reply before heading off towards the underwater tram-system. It was going to be quite the walk, but it was one he had to do nontheless... No place like home, eh? "Roger. I'll contact you if anything happens." The Shadow would then turn to Sada, as Phalanx left. "Thanks for the info, Kid. I'll repay you someday." And with those words, the CEO left the area, heading in the same direction as Phalanx, if only to split up with him at the Station...

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Investments [Morihiro Sada]   Investments [Morihiro Sada] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:59 am

The Fisher of Souls has cast his net and so has netted you together; however, he does not see you as friend or foe at the moment. He'll watch to see if you can impress him next time.

A light bond is formed between the pair however, it is not quiet enough to reach Rank 1. Still it has a potential to grow.

(Alright guys. I did not give you Rank 1 due to this being what appears to be a very brief information exchange. If you want Rank 1, I need to see something that shows they truly made a connection of a sort. You are welcome to bring a case against this if I am wrong. My pm box and skype is open.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investments [Morihiro Sada]   Investments [Morihiro Sada] Empty

Back to top Go down

Investments [Morihiro Sada]
Page 1 of 1