Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Breaking and Entering Pt.2

Go down 
+8
BernAHoo
Brittie
Grantus
Telos
Sosina
Moonie
Enigma
Philemon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 12:39 pm

And everything was screwed. They apparently skipped all the goddamn treasure for SOME reason and were at the final room. Frog was even more pissed than before. And there was no way he was sticking around these idiots to find out what they wanted to do.

He walked forward and towards the open door. Whoever else wanted to join him was free to do so.

The Amphibian Prince:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 2:51 pm

"In all honesty, I think we could have made the trip a lot more worth it if we gained some of the treasure. " Gabe would say as he shuffled a bit of his cards. "In all honesty, if were lucky, we might run into one on the end of this maddening trip. " Not that he was foreshadowing anything. Though, it seemed as if our heroic frog prince was planning on ending this little scruffle as soon as possible. "Mind if i join you then? I heard that a daily dose of exercise is useful to combat the premises of old age. Or.....something along the lines......" Whether he liked Gabe or not, Gabe figured that the frog man could use the help, and to survive, he wasn't going to deny it to him.

Stats
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 3:06 pm

Took them loung enough, Selenus thought. At this point, he didn't so much care for what they got out of this excursion so much as getting to their... "gracious host" as fast as they possibly could. The idea that they might have been walking directly into a demon ambush, coupled with the fact that the Phantom hadn't said anything this entire night did not go unnoticed by the robotic canine, and in fact, it made him uneasy. After the shitshow that they had so graciously displayed tonight, he expected at least one snarky remark... but none ever came. Either there was nobody home at the moment, or the house had been taken over.

Selenus:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 3:58 pm

(I will be gone for about two days but I will be back after that I will post in the battle thought so sory about any delays)

Trinity followed the others deciding that due to the issues that happened last time it would be best to accompany the group this time, hopefully they could avoid any unneeded injury

stats:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:36 am

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 Vqil49

With the team assembled the only thing blocking them from the goal was one final locked door. A keypad was installed beside it, wishing for a code to be inputted within. And not unlike other keypads, this held numbers to be inserted in a specific order to allow entry. However, failed attempts would most likely set off an alarm and allow the team to be ambushed in the narrow hallway. Above the keypad was a set of letters.

L - A - R - S - I - N - N - Y

Y = L + A / 2

L = 3

R = √100 + N

S = 4

I = Y + L + R + S
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 3:06 pm

While nobody was looking, Takeru quietly walked up to the panel, and after a quick notebook consultation, punched in the following code:
3 - 15 - 17 - 4 - 34.5 - 7 - 7 - 10.5

Action:
Entering in the code.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 pm

Frog watched with daggers in his eyes as the little twerp entered the code. He pouted and crossed his arms, not wanting to bother himself with puny mathematics tonight.

You got lucky, you punk.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:56 am

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 55p3yv

The door swung open with the correct numbers inserted. Once entering the new area, they'd be greeted by a bar and two inhuman subjects. On one hand they had a small, goat like demon that was seemingly cornered by an angelic figure.

"Look, I'm tellin ya, it's just me 'ere. That's not heresy or any of that, I'm just a demon like any other! I'm not attackin' humans, get off me back!" The Demon wiggled its hooves, jumping up and down while having a fit. The Angelic figure didn't seem to be buying it whatsoever. A journal was in hand as the angelic figure flipped the pages and looked the demon up and down. "Is that so? I suppose I could let you go, seeing how there is no real reason for my team to be here. Yes, Eligor went missing, but this isn't the first. That fool couldn't find his head if it weren't connected to his body. I say good riddance he vanished. It only raised my chances of a promotion." It would say with a haughty, condescending tone. It was simply here to harass. The same was for the other angels the team had to deal with once coming back for the second night.

When hearing the secure doorway unlock, the Angel turned to face the group of Psych Terrorists that poured in. It looked towards its book and then back towards the group and then back towards the goat demon. "Harboring Terrorists within this little facility of yours, Demon? That's a first class ticket into a cell. Now you all shall line up before me in Her name. I do not have all night so chop chop."

SQs:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 1:34 am

“Nice place……. “ Gabe would say as he made his way over to the bar section. Of course, Gabe felt as if he could use a bit of alcohol, maybe everyone?” Well how about a cold one on the house for me and my lovely companions here? I think we all deserve a cold pint after the work we put through. “ Gabe would say as he relaxed a little bit, being a high-spirited about the situation as a change of pace. However, it seems as if they might be in a bit of trouble with the angel being resent. It seemed to be somewhat of a book keeper that was in charge of a few angels at least. “Oh, maybe I should if any of my new companions were under age first. How….irresponsible of me…..” Backpedaling to the group, Gabe was hoping that the team could find a way to talk themselves out of this situation. It seemed as if the little sheep like thing was in trouble. However, he doubt there was much he could do if he couldn’t talk his way out of it.

I for one am fed up with the lack of hospitality here, and now you want to show me to a cell? I can’t speak for everyone else, but I don’t have any intention on getting arrested without committing a crime. You see a few men and women wearing fabulous garb pants and other bits of strange clothing, and yet this strangely reminds me of racial profiling. It's an appropriate dress code for this establishment, nothing strange about it Is it that unnatural to see humans come here for a drink? It’s a bar…I’m afraid there’s no terror at social gatherings.” Yes, Gabe was trying to talk his way out of this if he could.

As if he had the fucking nerve…

Yes he did…
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 6:16 pm

Tsk. The nerve of this damn Skull Guy. They beat the damn snowman yesterday AND got stronger all because of him, so yeah. And now the angel too. Oh, the angel."Chop chop my ass." Frog snarked silently over mostly to himself with a cringe on his face after blinking a few times looking at the damn angel because oh boy were these things annoying as all hell. Not only did they all look like some strappy pervert's vet dream, but they were also acting all high and mighty. "See, this is why I hate angels. Angels are all boo-hoo scary and big and all have these stupid weird descriptions plastered to them, not to mention how they're all perfectly perfect. Tsk~" He muttered to himself and crossed his hands. He didn't like the idea of the Tuxedo Guy stealing the spotlight again but he was not ready to walk up closer. There was this churning in his stomach, not from fear though, mind you. Or well, yes from fear, but a different kind of fear. He didn't want these people staring at him again like yesterday or something. And his head was throbbing. And he had to poop. And he was hungry. Tonight should just go die already.

"I ain't havin' a drink. I want something to eat if you have anything, yo Goatie?" Frog opted to join the Skull Guy in staring at the goat demon for now. He gave him an absent-minded look of pure hatred for that little comment he'd made when the kid entered the right code before focusing on the goat. "Here's my idea - we get rid of this thing for you and you give us something to eat or well, drink in return. On the house, of course. Kay?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 8:07 pm

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 Tumblr_o4ns8yNRsf1r2r59eo1_540

Aya couldn't help but snicker at Xombie's comment at the night before, though it was tinged with annoyance. Still the strange sense of levity in this room was rather strange, why were a Demon and Angel just talking so casually.....as casual can be anyway..."I wouldn't mind a drink personally. But I don't line up to the cronies of the Ivory Lady. She can come here and tell me herself and maaaybe I will listen, or just tell her to screw off." She placed a hand on the back of her neck and tilted her head to the side. She felt a crack and nodded satisfied before separating from the team to move to the side of the conversation and hopping over the bar to grab one of the many bottles on the shelves without much thought if no one attempted to stop her.  If the Angel got his hair in a twist and looked ready to strike at her though she would stop. Otherwise she'd take a good look at her new present. This bottle in particular had words in a language she didn't know, which probably meant it was valuable, or dangerous....or both? She didn't care much if either of them owned the bottles; what good were they if you weren't gonna drink out of em? She would kneel down to find a shot glass before attempting to open the bottle. This drink may end up being the best part of the night if she could just get the damn thing open...
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 8:33 pm

"Um... thanks."Takeru said to zombie as they walked in. He wasn't expecting for him to pat him on the head like that. Although he did have a point about the frog. Thank god he didn't enter it in.
Then he saw the scene that lay before him. A British bunny/goat looking thing arguing with an angel calling itself Dominion.
The surreal scene caused him to enter a state of bemusement that blocked out the rest of the world until he heard what the Dominion said about Eligor.
That snapped him out of it.
What replaced it was a mix of anger and regret surging through him.
He had a special hatred for people like that Dominion, power-hungry brutes that only saw people as tools to advance themselves.
But he also felt regretful that the whole reason why they were here was because of him.
He had killed Eligor, which then triggered the Dominion's team to come here.
Which made all of tonight's fights...
"Nonononono, don't be like that. Remember? Who knows what would've happened if you hadn't chanced upon Pyro Jack? I don't think Eligor was going to just let him off with a pat on the back." Twelve said, interrupting Takeru's train of thought.
Before Takeru could say anything, though, the Dominion called them terrorists, and to surrender.
Terrorist.
That would haunt him for the rest of tonight. He ignored the others as he spoke the words that came out of his mouth as if on instinct.
"Hold on. None of us are terrorists, I can tell you that much." Takeru said, before deciding to add a little zing to it.
"But I did see Eligor. He was here last night. He was here, then left in a flash of light. Don't know where he went, but it ain't here. You're wasting your time here." He added.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:03 pm

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 55p3yv

The Angel smirked as the group of individuals acknowledged his words and that of the demon goat's. They had essentially given themselves up by acknowledging the Angel and the Demon. Normal humans, after all, could only see Shadows of the supernatural and nothing more. Yet why could these folks see them ever so clearly? And even understand them without suffering the side effects? Didn't help one of the fellows openly admitted his hatred of angels while the other spoke of the Queen in a less than respectful tone. The clown of a human even looked to threaten a soldier of Her world? What a farce, the Angel couldn't help but laugh. Dominion flipped the pages of his book before suddenly slamming it and looking upon the young man who spoke of Eligor. This caused the Angel to raise a brow in curiosity. These humans had seen him? And to say he vanished in a flash of light? How odd. This young man took the Angel's attention as it floated before him. "And what is your name, Human?"

As the conversation went on, the "goat" as being described as, stomped its hooves on the ground in anger. "Do I look like a goat or are ye jus' pullin' me strings!? I be a Demon! Larsinny!" The Demon, now labeled as Larsinny, would look towards the Frogger with its arms crossed. "Do I look like ya maid? Make yer own food!..Though do ye think ye can 'andle this 'ere Angel for lil ol' me?" The Demon's tone changed when responding to the offer the Angel seemed to ignore as it focused upon the young human.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:11 pm

"Call me Twelve. But I want you to confirm something for me, and don't worry. It won't be something ridiculous, assuming i'm right, of course." He said.

"Mainly, it concerns you and Eligor. He was talking to a demon when I saw him yesterday about something that he wouldn't comment on when I asked him. From what I could make of it, it had something to do with another demon as well. Now, I consider it trivial, since, you know, he vanished soon after, but now... after hearing you, it might not be so trivial after all right now. Especially since it sounds like the reason why he was here, and to an extent, why you are here, is something promotion-worthy done right." He began, snapping his fingers as he spoke, a tic of his when he was thinking.
"Like, say... a demon attacking a human? Because it sounds like you were asking him if there was any one else here... and wether or not he knew anything about such a thing." He said.

"After all... why else would you be suddenly so concerned about where Eligor went, and go through all the trouble to show up here personally if it was just to find out where Eligor is? Surely, you could have sent someone else to do it. Especially since you consider him foolish competition better off missing and not caring about. Ergo, you're not after him out of good will and orders. Rather, you're here on orders.... and to find out where he went so that you can maybe take whatever credit he has on the case for yourself. Am I wrong?" He asked it.
Just to drive it in further, he decided to push it a bit.

"Don't worry. You have no reason to lie or answer, we're terrorists, aren't we according to you? Who'LL believe us? Wether or not you lie would be the same as telling the truth here, either way, it doesn't matter. So go on. Tell us." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering Pt.2
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next