Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]

Go down 
+3
GioGio
Project:Ava
Penny
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 8:43 pm

Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 2411j5i
Exp Gained:

Arcana Roll:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 8:55 pm

Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 Er6ccMw

//"Aha... seems I overdid it a little bit. Gionatan, are you alright? Just in case, I'll have Jinguu patch us all up again..."//

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 9:19 pm

Fantastic, I swear that was a rather bizarre encounter..

FOLLOWING
O
L
L
O
W
I
N
G

STATS:

Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 10:33 pm

And yet again, she's grown stronger from these battles. She should feel proud of herself, and yet...

Well, it's good to see that Ms. Tsurinai cares so much for her team mates, though it seems those two share a strong connection. Strong enough for her to react so... frighteningly...

Let us hope she does not always let her heart guide her so. Something like that would be chaotic.

She was surprised by that. Even if she agrees that emotions could lead to impressive, and potentially, dangerous forms of unprofessional-ism, she also understood that emotions are not something you can turn off. If anything, Ms. Tsurinai directed her anger effectively. In fact, even if that is ignored, Ms. Ava seemingly lets her heart guide her actions frequently, and it seems she comes out stronger for it.

What did this strange voice believe? That humans should turn off their emotions when on duty? That was both unprofessional and illogical.

For now she chose not to acknowledge it. She can try to communicate with this voice once they are out of the zone and away from everyone. It's clear that she'll need to try and be on the same page as this voice, but until then she'll endure whatever strange opinions it may have.

Actions::

Stats::
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 3:26 am

"I'm fine, his attack didn't hurt that much. But thanks for worrying"

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 3:37 am

Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 Cii8PUz

Team Receives...

Random number (1,5) :

Treasure:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 5:28 pm

//"Mm, good... as long as everyone is alright, that's all that matters."// There were many things that caused her to snap that way, but the easiest one to sense was Jinguu-Tennou's influence. The Persona chuckled inside her mind, and the Wild Card mentally frowned. //"Either way, let's keep going... we should be nearly done with the demons at this point."//

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 6:06 pm

Another Patra Gem. It was something she was grateful for, but at the same time, it left her pretty concerned as well. Sure it was only two, but...

We've seen enemies that can Mudo, enemies that can charm, enemies that can enrage... there are a lot of enemies that seem to enjoy messing with ones emotions. It's a comfort to see this group able to handle it so well. Heh, I guess that really does make me the green one.

Learn from your mistakes. Learn from your experiences. No one stays a beginner for ever. Vigilance, that is what will help you gain the strength you need for your goals.

She chose again not to acknowledge the voice directly. As much as she appreciates it's willingness to help her focus and help her keep on track with her objective, it was... eerie to say the least.

It is fine if you do not speak to me directly. Just take what I say into consideration as you progress. My purpose is to do nothing more but to serve you, and to help achieve Order, a goal I know for certain that you also wish to achieve. It's alright if you do not want to confront me now. Maintain order. That is all I ask.

It was times like this that she was grateful for having such a stoic demeanor to fall back on. Listening to this voice had now left the domain of eerie and entered full onto skin crawling unnnerving atmosphere.

I don't want to concern the others with this. There was enough on everyone's plate as it is already. They don't need to concern themselves with the possibility that there is a strange voice in my head.

Then again, I am the responsible one. The professional one. Would it really be wise to just leave this unsaid? It could be a form of mania, something that could hold everyone back.

On the other hand, this voice seemed intent on the same goals as myself, and right now those goals involve the capture of a rogue woman, the release of the various victims in this zone, and the continued support of my team with what little I can accomplish.

I should rationalize this. I should gather what data I have and logic out if this is something I need to concern myself with. We'll start with when I first heard that voice. When it happened, I felt like I gained a new strength. I was able to draw on that new strength in battle. I was fully focused on the battle before, but I'm certain that...

Her mind moved to the image of battle from before. For a brief moment, her memory flashed.

Yes, there was someone briefly behind me as I called on Full-analysis! A... machine? No... it's like...

Her mind flashed to Osirus, to Jingu-tennou, to Fortuna and Pyro Jack. To the tattoos on Ava's arm. To the various times someone called upon super natural power.

It's like those. Like a Persona. So, this one is mine? I think I've done enough rationalizing. Still, it's unnerving how it acts. I wonder if this is normal? I'll ask once we are done with our objective and can afford to be more casual. For now, let's deal with our targets, one at a time. Time to eliminate the next coming demon.

Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 6:10 pm

"Aye aye, Captian."

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Fantastic, another valuable object collected. What a beautiful du-Ava would cut herself off at that minute as she retrieved the valuable gem from the chest. It was almost as if she was about to break character for a second there. She had to maintain a certain personality otherwise the 4th wall would really bite her in the ass now. As they continued forward, Ava would simply follow the group without mentioning much of a word or really saying anything whatsoever. You know we've seen alot of enemies with very strange capabilities. It is good that we are organized enough to dispatch of them efficiently. Let us keep going, I wonder what possible strange surprise is awaiting us up ahead. I'm gonna beat money its another ugly abomination. Ava simply commented as she ran forward, as she continued to idly follow however various thoughts moved around within her head. It was hard to keep them away what with everything that was going on right now. She couldn't help but wonder about her name for a second, why did she bother forgetting it in the first place? It was like there was something behind it that she could just not even remember anymore, yet there had to be a strong enough reason for someone to forget their own name right? Just what had possibly motivated her to do such a thing..

Whatever the answer to that question was, she certainly was not going to get an answer right now involving that, though that would not stop her from constantly thinking about it. What made her even take the name Ava in the first place, must else her false last name. She was alone sure, and had no family or friends thus making it rather "easy" for her to blend into society and deal with everything, but at the same time this was a unique problem of its own. You could not keep the past held away too long before it started to effect you. She was no genius, but she did know that even if you don't remember certain events in your life, the emotions behind them and sometimes even the trauma behind them will randomly activate inside of your head. Whatever though, the woman would just continue to move forward and follow Shiina and co in order to engage the enemies that were simply upahead. Let's just get this over with...

And with that, Ava would join in on the attack on the dastardly demons that were indeed ahead of the group.

Stats:

Following.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 5:56 pm

Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 6Mq2P5x

Spade, Level 7:

Heart, Level 8:

Clover, Level 7:
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 6:37 pm

Another trio such as this, huh?

"Analyzing,"
she announced quietly, picking her two targets to analyze for the battle.

Soul Skills:

Persona/Relevant passives and skills:

Combat Position:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 6:41 pm

Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 6Mq2P5x

Spade, Level 7:

Heart, Level 8:

Clover, Level 7:
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 7:08 pm

Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 2tbE89B
"I wonder if we will ever get a flush or a full house..."

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 8:19 pm

Stats:

Double dex for 49 damage per hit on the spade.

First hit crits on a 1

Random number (1,10) :

misses on a 10

Random number (1,10) :

2nd hit crits on a 1

Random number (1,10) :

2nd hit misses on a 7

Random number (1,10) :

sukukaja 50% turn 1/3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next