Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Like Mother Like Son [Raina]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Mother Like Son [Raina]   Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 12:12 am

In hindsight that wasn't that many inquiries... She supposed she was simply getting a tad bit too excited for her own good. With a small sigh though, the widow would smile at the person named Eva. Whatever they were, she didn't really feel like delving into that... The issue was that they were indeed inadvertently joining forces if they got past this icy cave. That bothered her slightly, but she supposed she could live with the consequences of her actions for the time being.

"That is sad to know, I suppose... I regret not saving him... But there was little I could do in the situation I was thrust into." she'd say with a shake of her head. She had tried, she really did. Going to his throne and dragging him towards the portal with Clarita... She honestly didn't even remember if they had made it to the portal or not. It was a confusing thought... But a lot of what happened there was blurry and confusing.

The widow and doll maker would follow the person though, a small hum escaping the former's mouth. She wasn't really good at riddles... She was better at studying lore and applying that to the present circumstances. Did this riddle have anything to do with the angels and other events that had transpired in their world? She didn't know... It definitely didn't feel like it.

"Isn't it quite easy, you two?" the doll maker would chime in, making Raina look up in confusion. She honestly didn't see the answer to this... But with a step forward the odd looking lady would laugh gently. To see people so stumped over something so simple was amusing with the situation they were all in.

"It falls and never gets back up, something that is unique but isn't like a person, it can be a ball, it leaves when it gets warm, and can be part of a man." she'd say with a small smile as she took out a sewing needle from one of her pockets. Honestly, she didn't think these would be of any use but she supposed they would now.

"It's snow, you silly ones." the doll maker would say with a small laugh as she etched in the words on the wall. It was quite simple, especially with the alliterations it made to winter and the area they were in. Simple clues she expected anyone to catch up on quickly enough. This Eva fellow may not be as bright as he let on, she supposed.

"Oh, I get it now... Snow ball, snow man, melting... Ah, I should have gotten that quicker..." the widow would say with a small sigh, rubbing her arm gently. It seemed kind of silly to get so tripped up over nothing, she supposed. Though, that was one obstacle out of the way she supposed.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Like Mother Like Son [Raina]   Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 3:03 pm

The answer would alight, and a crack formed at the base of where the answer was scribed. Eva looked in shock as the wall and the scenery around them began to fade, leading them on the familiar strange path they were before. Eva tilted their head with a frown. "I never claimed to be that intelligent. I think that's why I am more than happy being in this situation. Still, thanks for the help." Milan lowered his eyes slightly as they returned to their new destination. "Still, I wonder if Claire and Shani are alright. Hopefully they will get out of whatever trouble they are in..." The thought weighed on his mind as they were able to continue their trek deeper. Indeed the last challenge was somewhat easy. The Core did seem to have a mind of its own; not alive as most knew it, but at the very least sentient. Did it have a plan?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Like Mother Like Son [Raina]   Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 7:29 pm

When the cave cracked and fell away into nothingness around them, the widow and doll maker would hold their breaths. This wasn't like last time. Something about it felt more surreal more fulfilling in some ways. The two would look at each other with a small nod passing as suffice understatement. It did indeed seem that Eva would be joining them... Which was fine in its own right. Who knew how many trials they would face? And maybe they wouldn't interfere with her mission here.

"Oh, it is no bother my dear Eva. I am simply glad to have been of assistance." the doll maker would say with a small smile. She liked this person despite their weirdness. It would honestly do to have allies that were actually enjoyable to be around unlike the ones they had been with previously. Plus, this person's choice of fashion was quite pleasant to view.

"I must say, Eva, that your fashion sense is quite nice." she'd say with a small smile, nodding her head gently before looking towards Raina for guidance. It appeared there would be another split in their road. Another decision to be made...

"I wish them aid as well... However, we were in no shape to commence another fight. If I were stronger, then I would have been happy to have helped Shani... However, I am here for one goal alone and I won't sacrifice myself for anything but it." she'd say with a gentle nod before stepping forward. She honestly didn't know why he hadn't simply gone to help his allies out if he was concerned about them. Maybe he simply wanted her to aid them? But she couldn't... Claire had been suspicious and the newly named Shani was fighting a beast that the group no doubt couldn't have helped much with. It was sad, she supposed, but then again she hadn't come here to make friends.

"I am... Sorry if that was harsh, Milan. You have every right to aid your allies and yet you followed me. I thank you for you faith, if that is what you have in me." she would say with a solemn voice. She didn't wish to make him mad or suspicious... But, honestly, he knew why she was here. That comment just rubbed her the wrong way, she guessed.

"Anyways, how are you feeling, Angela? Well, I hope? Same with you two, Milan and Eva. Are you holding up well?" she'd ask as she looked back at her forming party. This was quite the show, she supposed. Clarita seemed to stick out like a sore thumb... If only Jack was here to show off his brightly colored outfits...

However, once their talk had finished they would reach the cross roads. The widow would wait there, expecting visions to show themselves to her and her group. She didn't wish to deal with another one of these tests... She wanted to see her son now... But, patience and determination kept her composure calm.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Like Mother Like Son [Raina]   Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 1:50 am

Eva placed a hand near their chin in a confident smile. "But of course. I have more taste than any of my twelve brethren." Milan had naught to say but did nod at Raina nonetheless. When Angela was addressed, she nodded, a bit more confident. She seemed to look a little brighter and less ill-like the more they went deeper, maybe there was a point to it? "I feel much better than before. Let's go find your son while our "sun" still lives." When they reached the fork, both paths did not have anyone in immediate view, but one side had what appeared to be a large stone pathway going into darkness, while the other path seemed to stretch into some kind of misty forest, where no end was clear. There was no sure path this time, and the lack of people made it seem almost a quiet road ahead. However, they did have one another, along with Milan Eva and Angela. Surely they would make it through just fine.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Like Mother Like Son [Raina]   Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 10:48 pm

Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 VMLkcKf

It was yet another blind shot in the dark. At the fork way the widow would sigh gently, looking at her choices with a grim look. Both led into their own void it seemed, and it frightened her slightly. She didn't like the idea of being split up from her allies at the moment. She may still need their aid... And if something happened to Clarita...

"Choices choices... This Core seems to like them. Honestly, it seems quite childish all things considered..." she'd say with a tired laugh, waving her hand as she took a step closer to the fork way. A misty forest or a rocky path? Honestly, neither seemed inviting... But she'd look at the forest with a sense of longing.

Why longing? She hadn't felt something like that ever sense her husband and son had died... With both of them gone and her never being allowed to see her family ever again, she longed to have a family again. But, this longing was something different... A longing to be home again. She'd summon her soul bound weapon, looking at the doll with a reminiscent smile.

"Well, no point in hesitating here. I'm too close to stand here and hesitate. Onward we go, my allies." was she feeling less worried about them? She honestly couldn't tell... But Eva seemed nice enough and Milan honestly didn't seem to have any want to stop her. Maybe she was just overreacting...

"So, the forest we shall go down? This seems fine with me... Just as long as we stay close to each other in case the mist gets thick." the doll maker would chime in as Raina led the way into the forest. She was honestly not the happiest about either choice... But this forest vaguely reminded her of home. It probably wasn't anything like the area around where she used to live... But that didn't matter now.

"It is good to see you in good spirits, Angelica. Just a little bit more." the widow would say finally, a small smile on her face. It was good to know she wouldn't pass out on them. She needed her to stay alive and safe until they got to her son.

"I can tell, good Eva. Milan, you should honestly take some pointers from your comrade here. Your style could... Use some improvements, if I dare be so bold." Clarita would respond with a small smile on her face. She was glad to have the air feel... Less oppressive. It would do better to have people in good spirits for whatever may happen when they finally got Nilo back.

"Alright, stay together now. We are going into the thick of it." the widow would say with a stiff nod, waiting for the group to catch up to her before pressing onward. The forest mist would soon envelope the lot of them, and who knew what happened afterwards.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Like Mother Like Son [Raina]   Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 2:13 pm

Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 3ceb792b739fe9429c223a15ce87ffbf

As the group walked through, the air as expected grew very misty around them, and the forest would soon clear up, in a sprawling forest. The place felt for the first time in a while dense with something, as ambience and noises from some wildlife permeated the ears of the group. Angela smiled genuinely and took in a deep breath. "It's been a while since I've felt so bright, like whatever is at the end makes me feel whole." She walked ahead of the group and viewed out towards a path before turning around. "The path here splits into three. But..." she trailed off and merely bid the group to join her. The forest would shift and change every step, the layout entirely being different than before when they approached Angela. They would now appear to be on a dirt path split as she said  a three-forked road. The first path on the left held a young woman who was making some strange gestures with her hands before running off.

Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 Tumblr_mukideoeZ31qztgoio1_500

The second path had images of those Raina had seen before, the ebony-skinned woman and the meditating woman, walking down the pathway. The final path on the right however was the least illuminated of them all, and contained a Shadow of sorts, floating incorporeally in the middle of the path. However unlike the other two it merely stood in place, like it was waiting for something, or someone...

Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 Tumblr_o0mdilZlQO1qdz4d7o1_500
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Like Mother Like Son [Raina]   Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 12:27 am

Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 FZlmFR7

Tsk, even more choices the widow didn't wish to make. She would be happy for Angela, obviously. She was seeming to be in much better spirits than she had been in the other worlds. She supposed that whatever power was taken from her was being refreshed the closer they got to the core. It made sense, the widow would think. After all, she was feeling somewhat... Refreshed in a strange way. Whole? No... Not yet at least.

She'd look down the paths once reaching up to Angela though, watching the strange girl run off before eyeing the duo and the shadow. She knew who the women were, allies to Milan and Eva. She honestly didn't see a point in following them... After all, they were probably just as lost as the rest of them. And that shadow... It bode ill will, she felt. Nothing about it seemed to be the right choice.

"It seems your allies have gotten through whatever trials they had undergone, Milan and Eva. I am happy for them." the widow would say with a small smile before looking towards the shadow with a small frown. What was that, exactly? She'd turn towards Angela with a small tilt to her head.

"Do you happen to know what that is? Or that girl? Neither don't seem to quite fit in here..." she'd ask with a small nod of her head before turning to Milan and Eva. She'd sigh gently, putting on a small smile. She had asked Milan this how many times? And now she was about to ask Eva the same thing...

"Oh, do give it a rest dear. If Milan wished to have left your side he would've by now. As for dear Eva here, I'd ask you would continue to follow my friend here. We could use your help." the doll maker would step forward, causing the widow to sigh gently at her mentor's actions. She really wanted them to go away... But she couldn't deny the help they could bring... But the risks...

"Well, unless that shadow is my son or it'll take us to him... I have no intentions in interfering with it. I'd rather go see what that strange girl was doing here." the widow would state after a short while of thought, stepping towards the path where the strange girl had run down. She wouldn't start walking away, of course, but she'd wait to hear if the shadow had something to do with her son.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Like Mother Like Son [Raina]   Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 11:39 pm

Of course the Shadow did not seem to move. Maybe if Raina and the group were to walk down the path they would learn more, but as it stood, all it appeared was that the Shadow looked ahead, towards the group though it did not appear focused on the group. Like it might have been looking around for something...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Like Mother Like Son [Raina]   Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 12:34 am

If no words were to be had, then Raina saw no further need to wait. The shadow disturbed her, as if its mere presence was wrong. She didn't wish to interfere with it, and so she went down the path where the girl had run down. The best option, in her mind... Hopefully this choice would lead her to her son.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Like Mother Like Son [Raina]   Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 2:30 am

Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 Tumblr_mukideoeZ31qztgoio1_500

The forest seemed to get thicker the more they went down, and as they did they could see the strange girl walk down, before she tripped into the ground, pausing for a moment, and looking around confused. She did not seem to notice those making their way behind her, but she did look up towards the top of the trees in a sort of bewilderment. "This place....is this the afterlife? I don't think I'm gonna keep remembering!" she spoke in an almost bubbly tone, like she had little care in the world and this was simply a stop on her road. She propped herself up and patted her body down. "Hm...where to go next..."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Like Mother Like Son [Raina]   Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 7:40 pm

The widow would raise a brow as she followed the girl. Did she not even notice them? It was peculiar with how large of a party they were... But then again, she seemed quite aloof as it was. Maybe she was lost? It seemed so with what she said but...

"Hello? Miss? Are you alright?" the widow would call out, speeding her pace a little to catch up to the girl. She didn't really understand why but those words sounded like this girl knew something... Or at the very least wasn't really initially from here. She was curious at the least and there may be a chance this girl knew how to get to the center.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Like Mother Like Son [Raina]   Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 1:29 am

The girl turned to see them, and she would wave, before helping herself up and walking over to give them a hug, only when she tried, her arms would go right through Raina's body, like she was just a wandering ghost. She then walked right past her and stumbled over. "Oh. Yeah....I guess. I woke up here, and I have no idea where to go. I kinda miss my home. Where do you come from? Why are you going through me? Are you alive?" She crossed her arms in disbelief. Her body began to flicker and fade like a light bulb before returning to her original color.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Like Mother Like Son [Raina]   Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 5:09 pm

The widow wasn't exactly expecting a sudden hug so she took a step back to brace herself. Though, it would be in vain as the girl simply passed through her like a ghost. A cold tingle went up her spine as she turned around to look at the girl. Her form flickered right in front of her, causing her to gasp quietly. What exactly was she?

"A-Ah, I see..." she'd say before composing herself, looking at the girl with a somewhat forced smile. She didn't really know how to properly act in a situation like this, so she'd do her best in trying to keep the girl calm. She had a mouth though... So here's trying.

"I and my friend, Clarita, are from Azores. The others are from different lands though." the widow would say, answering the first of the three questions. She might as well start from the beginning. Her words were quite odd though. She had just woken up here? Did she have amnesia?

"It is a pleasure to meet you, miss...?" the doll maker would say as she stepped forward, a gentle bow coming from her. She was curious as to what named this strange ghost like girl had.

"I am not sure why you are going through me, miss. I am just a surprised as you are." she'd respond to the second question. Honestly, this was just confusing...

"A-Ah, yes. All of us should be alive here. We are visitors to the Core." she'd say lastly. This was such a strange set of questions to answer... Was this another test? It was hard to tell, honestly. She'd relax slightly though, going to brush a strand of her hair behind her ear before Clarita took a few steps towards the girl.

"I am not quite sure what you are doing here... But we are here to find my friend's son. His name is Nilo and he is deep within the core, terribly lost... Probably just like you. We plan to save him, but maybe on the way we could help you out. You said you were lost, right? Well, I think we could escort you until you found where you belong." the doll maker would say, leaving the widow speechless. She hadn't wanted to help the girl out much, in all honesty. She was probably dead, and if she was then she didn't care if much happened to her. She only cared about her son, and that was that... She didn't know how much it would take to get him back, and she didn't want to waste an ounce of her strength on someone they didn't even know the name of.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Like Mother Like Son [Raina]   Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 5:41 pm

"Oh! My name is.....I don't remember! It feels like a dream, and I don't remember much about what I was....is this actually a dream?" She said, placing her hands to her head in confusion. Hearing the word 'Azores' did cause her ears to perk. "Hm...that place, I remember it a lot. But the Nilo guy, not a clue! Tell me about him, and I can find him maybe! Any detail could help; but you said he's like me. Why is that?" She looked around the forest, before back to the group. Eva turned their head to Milan who shook their head. "I know not of Raina's friend, though it's clear they matter dearly. We're all here to at least see the state of things as it were." Angela stayed silent. Only Raina knew enough about Nilo to be an authority on what the boy is like, or rather, was.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Like Mother Like Son [Raina]   Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 9:05 pm

Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 710x6Hw

When she heard the words that she could possibly find her son, she'd immediately step forward without caution. She couldn't believe those words... They sounded so wrong... But they were words she had wanted to hear for ages. She was so unbearably close that she wanted to scream until her throat was too sore for words. All she wanted was her son, and he was literally right behind this girl.

"You can find him? You can really find my son?" the widow would ask, ushering Clarita behind her with a wave of her hand. The doll maker would protest, but she knew doing so was futile now. She had wanted to try and save this girl if at all possible... But if she really had the means to find Nilo then they couldn't afford it...

"Don't lie to me now... My heart isn't strong enough for games like these. Tell me now with all of your heart that you can find him." she'd say with a small quiver in her voice. She could feel his hand in her's. It was impossible... But it felt like he was right in front of her. It made her shiver as she looked down at the journal in her hands. This was everything they were... It had been everything he was...

"My son... He was a writer... Everything he thought, all his emotions, his feelings... Every idea, thesis, question... Even entire stories and poems he wrote in here... This is all I have left of him... And it was everything he was as a person..." she would say, giving the worn leather journal a small hug as if it was a loved one. In some ways it was. After all, everything her son had been was in here until that fatal day when it all stopped. She had read every page of it, and had added onto some of his research over the past years. She knew how he felt about his newly made friends, about her, his deceased father... Everything...

With a shaky sigh, she'd loosen her hug on the book and hold it out to the ghostly girl. Her face was solemn. She felt like she was releasing some huge burden. In this action, she'd find her son and bring him back. All she wanted was to hold him, to caress his cheek, to make sure he was okay... To bring him back to the home he died protecting.

Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 JjCtzJf

"Please... Please find him..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like Mother Like Son [Raina]   Like Mother Like Son [Raina] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like Mother Like Son [Raina]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next