Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonie

Moonie

Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] Empty
PostSubject: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 11:10 pm

Selenus knew that after facing off with demons, him and his new teammates (Or, at least, the ones whom he knew personally) had a lot to discuss, but it was kind of impossible to safely discuss the matters that plagued them out in public without sealing their own fates, so Selenus deviced a plan. He overheard Nola's parents mentioning that they were going to be out all day today, and Selenus was Nola's only current bodyguard, so Selenus took this as an opportunity to be able to safely sit everyone down and discuss their next course of action away from the prying eyes of the government and the people around them.

During his little trip to the Velvet Room, Selenus took the liberty of messaging Tatsui and Gabe, telling them to meet at the Allaway residence at a specific time to discuss matters about they knew what. On his trip back from the velvet room, Selenus stopped by the nearby market (which hadn't yet officially opened due to the early hours) and helped himself to a few items (Don't worry, he left the VC for them on their respective shops' counters.). Once he returned to the Allaway residence, he would put all of these items down on the kitchen counter and make his way up to Nola's room. It was pretty early, so Nola was still sleeping soundly.

Using his tail to gently move Nola's shoulder until she woke up, Selenus would give her a morning greeting. "Nola, wake up. Tatsui and Gabe are going to be coming over for breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 11:40 pm

Nola wasn't aware of Selenus' little plan, she had thought it was going to be a day just like any other, her schedule was all planned out for practicing her new routines and songs, and for keeping her skills sharp with her instruments, though truth be told she was already well versed in thew instruments, and the dances and songs where locked in her head the motions and the lyrics things she could simply call up as she was so used to all of this it was second nature to her. She was however currently sleeping rather soundly unaware of the serious note that their would be today.

As the robotic canine walked into her room, he would spot the little lump under the blanket that was a curled up Nola, looking rather tiny on the large bed she had for herself, his tail gently grasping her shoulder and gently shaking her, and she muttered something about a giant marshmallow trying to escape as she gently grabbed his tail and nommed on it in her sleep for a few moments before she blinked her eyes chasing away a bit of the sleep in them, but in her half asleep state she commented "This Marshmallow tastes like Selenus....We like it..." as she nommed on his tail a bit more.

Finally waking up properly she sat up and she had one single massive cowlick spring up from the center of her head, the thing was massive as she looked around with a bit of a sleepy expression before she blinked just a few more times and looked at her robotic canine companion "Good morning Selenus....I had a very strange dream involving marshmallows that looked like you....and they were doing things to us..." she said not being to clear, and without realizing what she said could be misunderstood, she then slipped out of bed and started to get changed without care that Selenus was there, after all she was quite comfortable around the robotic canine. and she needed to change anyway to get on with the day.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 2:35 am

Hmm, I honestly didn't expect a text like this from Selenus, though it does makes sense. After what we just went through, it would definently make sense to go over it and formulate a plan. But... over breakfast? And also, who is going to cook if Sosina's parents are away and no one else is around? Or are we just going to have some plain cereals? Anyway, I got up early and left a note on the dining table of eating breakfast with some friends. (Though honestly, I hope that it goes much better than Polgara's reaction to notes. That is bad.) But anyway, it took a while to find her house, but found it I did.... and it is quite opulent. Hmm, well, I guess it would be okay to just go up to the front door and ring the bell since no one else is supposed to be here. Though seriously, who is going to cook? And more importantly, what are we going to plan out? Ironic that I'm thinking about something as rudimentary as cooking and breakfast when we are about to be planning our next move concerning the Platinum playhouse. Seriously, we went into an abandoned place that turns out to be a secret terrorist facility, thrash some demons, befriend some jacks, almost witness hobo lady killing mister frog, getting fucked by a kingly frost, and kill a demon working for the queen? That is extremely hectic and confusing, and I'll need to sort it all out with Gabe, Selenus, and Nola. And we might even be able to discern the identity of some of those that were present, because I definently know one..... that bloody owl. It was a girl, and now it has a persona? I swear.... how does an animal even gain a persona? Can it happen to a dog, a house cat? Jesus Christ.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 2:45 am

Getting a text from Selenus was one thing, but being sent to a house that he knew nothing about was another. Who lived here in the first place? "Hmm.." Gabe wasn't too sure what he was going up against, or what was going to be in the allaway residence, or who the allaway family even was, but it's whatever. Gabe already got used to the secrecy, and he felt that he could atleast trust selenus and the rest of them for the time being.  Though, why at some random occasion?" ...." Gabe stood in fromt of the door about an hour later, bringing his finger to ringing the bell in order to inform the residence of his arrival. Gabe was in his natural garbs, and he still had a sense of grace in how he carried himself. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 3:04 am

Nola was awfully endearing in many ways, but the sight of Nola nibbling on his tail made Selenus want to let out a very auditory and drawn-out "Aww".

"Good morning Selenus....I had a very strange dream involving marshmallows that looked like you....and they were doing things to us..."

Selenus wasn't even.... Selenus wasn't even going near that.

"It's good to know you slept well." Selenus adressed Nola as she began to change. "You should hurry up and get ready for the day though. Tatsui and Gabe are coming over to have breakfast. I was hoping we'd get to discuss the things we saw yesterday." He was expecting them to show up any second now. "I'm pretty sure we need to collect our thoughts and plan out what we want to do from here on out."

*Ding Dong*

Speak of the devil.

"Nola, could you get that once you're done changing?" Selenus would say as he turned around and headed for the kitchen. "I need to get breakfast ready, and I'd hate to keep them waiting." Selenus began to go down the flight of stairs and back into the kitchen, where he would open up two tabs in his CPU browser. The tabs in question were titled: "French Toast Recipes" and "Rice Pudding Recipes". Not that Selenus had much experience cooking, but putting these things together was a matter of following simple instructions. How hard could it be?
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 3:26 am

Trinity had undressed fully by this point, as Selenus started to talk about the others coming and she nodded, though she was surprised to hear that he knew Gabriele, fully naked now she simply fished about for clothing and slipped into some nice comfortable clothing as Selenus left, the Dream making her smile internally, it was a nice snuggly dream and it was a bit silly, but on the out side she had that same expressionless look on her face as she finally finished changing into a highly fashionable kimono, looking much like a young woman and less like a little girl. Hell even Selenus would probably be fooled seeing as how this was the first time the Myrna side of her took predominance, in fact so far Selenus had only seen Trinity when her Trinity personality was in the forefront so he probably wasn't even aware she tended to even change personalities.

Brushing her hair Myrna made sure her clothing was on properly and fitted well before she headed down to get the door, even having applied a little makeup expertly to her face, looking like a whole different person, the massive cowlick on her head still there though despite the brushing she had done, the thing was as long as the rest of her hair and so stuck up quite a bit, making it incredibly noticeable.

Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] A9be8b48a75a479cbf7d5f9ed7915fcc

Answering the door in her Kimono Myrna smiled to the two men standing there, Gabriele and Tatsui, she smiled kindly to them both and bowed gently, they could see the resemblance to Trinity in Myrna but again she still looked like a different person, not to mention that Myrna emoted and Trinity didn't. The makeup would probably also throw them completely. "Hello and good morning to you both....I am guessing your here to talk to Selenus and Nola?" she asked as she stepped back to let them in "Please come in, Selenus is in the kitchen I think" she said with a kind near motherly smile and a voice that sounded like silk as she gestured them in and closed the door behind them.

"Just this way" she said as she lead them to the kitchen, even the way she held her body and walked was totally different then the way Trinity normally did there was nothing to link her to Trinity other then the slight similar facial structure, and hair color, this girl actually didn't have the heterochromia that the girl they knew as Trinity had. Leading them to the dining room she bowed to them once more "Thank you for coming down though I don't know what Selenus wanted to see you for, he only just told me Nola and Alister a few minutes ago that you two would be coming down, I do wish he had given us more time to get ready" she said with a bit of a smile as she gestured for them to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 8:43 pm

Hmm, it is taking quite a while for the door to be answered. I wonder what is going on? "Oh, Hello Gabe." I say casually. Now that I think about it, people might be watching, so it's best we stay casual about this, pretending nothing is wrong. Hmm? I think I hear footsteps from inside. Well it's about time Nola got to answering the door....... "Umm, who are you?" This woman.... this woman is not Nola. Who is she? Why is she here? Why does she know of Selenus? ??????? Why does she look so similar though? AGH! What the hell!? Shit, play it cool, can't freak out in the doorway, I can freak out enough when we get inside. So, Selenus is in the kitchen? Wait..... he's going to cook? Hmmmm, well, he is a computer kinda, so he should be able to search up recipes. Wow, this place definently is opulent. I honestly don't think I noticed the kimono. It seems to be quite good looking, but who is even wearing this? "Oh, well, he said that we needed to talk about..... events last night." I say cautiously. I don't know how much this girl knows, so I have to tiptoe the conversation to try to find clues about it. Wait, did she say what I think she said? Rgh, is she one of Nola's personalities? Selenus would know, though I personally think my suspicion is correct. And now that I look, she is wearing some makeup, isn't she? *Sigh* So similar yet so different, I don't even know where to start. I walk up to Selenus, directly asking. "So, Selenus, who is she?" I say pointing at the person I may or may not know.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 10:59 pm

Hmm?" Gabe would say as he looked to the right of him and noticed that Tatsui sneaked up next to him. "Greetings, looks like you made it in order to get some breakfast. Sadly enough, i had no sort of housewarming gift, so i do feel a little bit upset about that. Though, question, do you know who liv-" As Gabe continued to try and question Tatsui to figure out whose house it is, the door opened, and someone that looked similar to Nola was there. "...." Gabe was quiet as he pushed his glasses up. That hologram, that's Nola's sister, Myra. "This is Nola's house? Why?"  Gabe would say questioningly to Tatsui, but he would give Myrna a formal greeting. "Hello, i saw your concerns, but we never met before. I'ma friend of your sisters, excuse our imprudence today miss Myrna . 

Gabe walked in and listened, following the group to the kitchen and hearing that Selenus was in there. While Tatsui mentioned last night, Gabe denied it entirely. "I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm here for the nice breakfast and to see a good friend. As a manga artist, however, i would very much to hear of your exciting fictional stories.  "Why were they here?" One moment please."

Gabe sent a test to Selenus really quickly.

"Why did you call us at nola's house? Not only is she a celebrity, she is a child, we should not be here and involved or even endangering this family. Remember when the loyal demons to the queen attacked, i don't wish that on anyone, especially people who can't fend for themselves against the supernatural."

His text was full of concern, and he wanted answers. After putting his phone away, Gabe looked up with a smile. "well then, where were we? Would you like help making breakfast?" 
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 12:53 am

Though Selenus was all the way back in the kitchen, he could still hear everything that was being spoken from the doorway. It was ironic, how much they were trying to hide their psyche-terrorism from someone who not only had seen them as terrorists first-hand, but also was a psyche terrorist herself. Nola, er... Myrna, however, wasn't exactly something he was expecting. He'd long since figured out that Nola suffered from multiple personality disorder (Or in this case, triple personality disorder) supposedly on account of being constantly and heavily reminded that she's a genetic chimera since her early childhood. Don't read that with a derisive tone, however. Selenus knew perfectly well that when somebody suffered from multiple personality disorder, it wasn't one person switching between identities; It was a fragmentation of the subconscious brain that caused one's mind to split into multiple individual and independent minds. Trinity wasn't a delusional child, Trinity was three different people, three different minds, three different egos sharing a brain and, by extension, a body, even if the two "extra" people weren't actually Nola's sisters, and instead merely alter egos born off of her regret. Some day, Selenus would have to break the news to Nola that, despite Myrna and Alister being entirely separate people, they were not really her brother and sister. He was not looking forward to this day. Even despite knowing all of this, Selenus had never actually seen Myrna or Alister in control of the body before, which is why it came as a slight surprise to him to see Myrna in control.

Wow, so Tatsui and Gabe were just gonna ignore Myrna stganding there with her hand towards the seat? Rude much? "Hello you two. Slept well?" As they entered the kitchen, Selenus got a text message from Gabe. After reading it, Selenus couldn't help but facepalm mentally. "For god's sake you two, we're all in the same boat here!" He pointed towards Myrna. "You both saw her last night!" He was honestly dissapointed that neither of them had figured it out sooner. "Look, just sit down, I'll explain as I make breakfast, just keep the kitchen door open, yeah?" Selenus would then ask the two to stand back and, after they'd done so, he would send enough electricity through the wires in his tail that it they would start crackling with a fickle blue spark and an electric buzzing noise. This was how Selenus "washed his hands" per se; He sterilized his own tail through electric heat. Fortunately for him, there was a glass pane between the kitchen and the living room that would allow him to intervene if the two of them started misbehaving. "This entire house is completely soundproof and the only security cameras are on the outside, which, mind you, are only sending their feed to me now, so feel free to drop the vocabulary facade at your leisure." Hacking the security cameras wasn't hard at all, not when their coding was so basic.

As Selenus got to work on the french toast, he would speak up to the trio. "You two, that's Myrna, Nola's sister. I honestly can't believe you two have figured it out yet, but Nola suffers from triple personality disorder, which means that, due to a conceptive accident, her sister and her brother's minds share a body with her." He trusted they would be smart enough not to mention that they weren't actually her siblings and just 2/3rds of what used to be her own mind. "And Gabe, that leather-belt-covered figure with the gossamer mask? Her. Well, it was technically Nola, but you get the point." Eventually, the loud noise of a mixer would emmanate from the kitchen, not loud enough to drown out their voices, but loud enough to create a form of background noise.

Last edited by Moonie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 7:26 am

Watching the two seem rather surprised to see her Myrna Smiled to them and walked with them Though they seemed to not take the offered seat she didn't make any issue about it as she took a seat herself, and waited for them, though after a bit of admonishment from Selenus to the other two she simply smiled at them, waiting for them to join her in the living room. After they did she started to speak, her speech mannerisms also being quite different from Nola's "Sorry for the Deception, none was meant, after all how many people would listen to a trio if the found out that it was technically a solo act? This is mostly for our career however it is nice to come out once in a while, Trinity tends to get all the time outside and the rest of us have to stay inside, not that I mind, she does a wonderful job keeping things strait and well maintained".

She smiled to them a bit, a rather alien expression on the face of the girl that they no doubt were use to not seeing emote at all, Oddly she seemed well aware of the fact that she was one of several people in one body, and didn't even seem to correct Selenus about anything, except one thing that did prove she was aware of the events of that night "Technically it was a full body shroud not a mask, since it did cover our whole body...Honestly I don't know what was going on there, that outfit was far to exposed if you ask me..I mean only belts? at least they seemed to fit properly, the shroud also helps at least, but besides all that..".

she smiled to the two once more as she looked to Gabriele "I believe you were there as well though I do not know which was you, it seems the masks or disguises hide the appearance of the other unless you already know who they are, and even then....it seems they keep you from immediatly recognizing them....the only way I knew who Tatsui and Selenus was during that whole thing...was because they were there when I managed to get in contact with my other siblings.." she explained to Gabe as she looked at the group as she waited for them to join her. Though the second thing they would notice was she used "I" instead of "We" or "Us".
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 8:25 pm

Myrna? Who is this Myrna and what does she know? That is, if she isn't part of Nola that is. *Sigh* Gabe, you aren't that good at lying, are you? But then again I might not be either. "Yes I have Selenus. All in the same boat? Then this is....." I facepalm for not ascertaining it sooner. Of course, Heterochromia or whatever it was, along with the personalities. Though I didn't think the mannerisms would change this much, and how did she get to look that different? "Sorry I didn't catch on sooner Selenus." Looks like he is starting to get ready to cook. "Well then, that is certainly convenient. Okay Selenus, I knew, it's just.... she looks so totally different. You were certainly able to tell, because you are in the same house as her. For all I knew she was a relative." I say defensively. I join Nola? Myrna? Whatever, in the living room. "Oh right, you're an idol, aren't you?" So I've been talking all this time to her 'Trinity' personality, and there is Nola, Alister, and Myrna. So trinity should be their combined personalities right? But it's also different from them? So it's technically 4 people in one, not including personae? I groan internally. It will be extremely hard to get to know her then. "Oh gabe? He was the one wearing the Opera mask." I say sitting calmly. We can wait to talk about the others that were involved in this escapade.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 9:37 pm

Saw her last night? What could he possibly mean? Her figure looks familiar, but people like that are a dime a dozen. Was it not fair to not label her as the same sort of individual?" Sigh..." Gabe finally took a seat and put his head on the table. Things were starting to get too difficult. " Ok fine, lets just cut to the chase. We were all there last night, and we all experienced the fact that there are some uncooperative individuals  that would purposely sabotage us because it's funny. I'm guessing were here because you're still keen on going back? I'll be honest with you, i was skeptical about the idea. Strength in numbers yes, but it does come with its problems. " Gabe then looked up. "What do we do now? What's our next move? I'm still against Tatsui and ......Trinity putting themselves in danger like this. We still don't have a clear idea as to what's to gain, besides the promise of answers. But what exactly is the question here?
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 1:10 am

"Tatsui and the power trio are as much a part of this as we are, Gabe." Selenus began as he continued to prepare breakfast. "They each have their reasons to involve themselves in this, and after what we saw yesterday, I think it's fair to say that if nothing else, they deserve answers as much as we do." The sound of a blender and an oven would simultaneously fill the silence from the kitchen all the way to the dining room. "All I know is this: We all have something we want to achieve, and last night left us with more questions than we had before we came in, so I see no problem with going on." The sound of blenders and ovens was suddenly replace dby the sound of Selenus searching through the kitchen for something. "I'll be done with breakfast in a second, so wait until I'm done and we can start calmly discussing this while we eat. Well, while you eat."

After about five more minutes, Selenus would step out of the kitchen holding a large tray with three plates, three bowls, three glasses, three sets of silverware, a scooper, a pair of food tongs and three napkins. After laying it on the table, he'd go back to the kitchen and bring another tray, this one containing a large plate with about 12 french toasts, a large serving bowl full of rice pudding, and a jar full of orange juice. After supplying all three people with their respective silverware and plates, Selenus would place the food items in the middle of the table. "Serve yourselves." He would say as he climbed on top of one of the dining room chairs so as to meet eye-to-eye with the rest.

"Now..." Selenus began. "I assume everyone took notice of the final enemy we faced, and how it was clamoring something about servng the queen?" Though they were in confined walls, Selenus was mindful not to say "demon" or go into detail about him. They could never be too careful. "That didn't make much sense to me. Why would someone like him be working with the government?" Selenus had a theory, but at this stage it was only conjecutre, which is why Selenus would keep it to himself for now. "Additionally, the hot one told the cold one that our... gracious host for the night would be mad at him for attacking us. Why? If the point of yesterday's excursion was to put us to the test, then why would he be angered by, well, putting us to the test?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:58 am

Myrna smiled to them even while Gabe seemed to complain, and as he did so she seemed to get a bit of a shadow over her eyes, her smile fading only a little before growing a bit, and silently she rose from her seat and headed upstairs as they all talked a bit over her, like she wasn't there, but that didn't seem to be a bother to her.

Getting to her room she slipped out of her clothing and into a new set, more masculine and she simply washed off the make up on her face, in her head a conversation was going on that only she and pawn were privy to but after a few minutes Alister walked back down the stairs to join the group.

Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] 4fff30eca07043fa981b8d036ef457e5

"Whether your against it or will allow it is far beyond your control at this point..." her voice had changed as she shifted the way she was walking and looked at the two, her eyes now having a sharper look to them as she looked from one to the other, a look of someone that wasn't going to be pushed around by others whims. those unblinking eyes locked onto Gabe "If you don't want to see Me participate that's up to you but I believe that you and I both know that I am in this whether you want me to be or not, if you think I need some sort of protection then wouldn't you rather be around me to give it rather then have me go this alone? Considering my goal....OUR goal....I will not simply stop and stand to the side....Besides...Myrna and Nola wouldn't allow my to do that even if I wanted to..."

He looked at the two then At Selenus as he brought the food in, and his eyes seemed to shadow over again, slipping out of his coat he had on a more relaxed looking tee-shirt on underneath and as the coat came off a large cowlick sprung up from his hair and stood tall bobbing about for a moment like it had been under massive pressure to stay down like it had been.

Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] Trinit10

And once more the stance changed, the mannerisms, the feel around the person as they looked up and gave a smile, "Thanks Selenus...and Sorry about Alister he just doesn't like getting pushed around is all" the voice wis far different then the two before, the Alister Voice was more..Sharp sounding, the Myrna one was far more gentle and soft. This voice was more energetic sounding, a voice that Gabe had heard before when he met her at the Concert she gave him a ticket to not to long ago. But she was far more friendly sounding then the one called Alister.

"But now that we are all here at least we can talk about all this right? and figure out what we are going to do....but..I guess I am kinda the wrong one to be talking to you all about it huh?".

The smile seemed to fade, melting away as the eyes shifted once more, the entire feeling of the person again changing as they lost all expression on their face and those eyes looked at them unblinkingly, the massive cowlick seemingly taming itself and simply slipping down to be with the rest of the hair, and then they opened their mouth and started to talk, the monotone voice of the Trinity they all knew coming from it "We apologize We are usually very active more in the morning...but To the point that Selenus made, I believe the point was to test us but in different ways....Maybe the cold one didn't do his job correctly? or varied from the set path that was told to him?" she asked them as she took a sip of her juice as she waited to hear what the others had to say, though she could feel the personality she had to make for her persona starting to want to talk though she knew she wasn't the best Idea to have talk at the moment.

One thing they would all notice however was that her eye color changed as she went through personalities. Or at least they seemed to
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 10:54 pm

"Yeah, they pretty much messed everything up." That damn frog man almost got killed by hobo lady. "Yes I do plan on going back. Well, right now we should discuss what we thought of the other people who were there and try to plan accordingly. Also Gabe, I've been in danger since this started, and .. Trinity has shown that .... they can handle themselves." Oh, here comes breakfast. Ooh, French toast, rice pudding, and orange juice hmm? "Thanks for the meal Selenus." I say simply, eyeing the food with hunger. "Yes it was, but it makes sense, since others like it are working for our hosts, guess that means that they really are diverse. Well, likely because our host wants us trained and prepared, not dead as a doornail." Hm? Where did Trinity go? Whoah, Trinity looks... quite manly now. Is this her Alister personality? "Well, I guess that might be true too Trinity. Though, I think that our speculation is better suited to the individuals we were fighting with." I say simply, waiting for input from the others before we proceed, and munching on the toast and pudding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] Empty

Back to top Go down

Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next