Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raia

Raia

A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" Empty
PostSubject: A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private"   A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:36 am

It was a strange moment, Kogami was at nokiawa shrine praying to it. “Hey, if there is something akin to a god out there. I would want to make peace as I ask for an au… ahh..this… this is a waste of time. All I ask is that you wash away the sins of past and strike down my enemies where they stand. Kogami was in complete disguise, wearing shades and cut his hair low. He even went as far as to dye his hair black temporarily. Who knew when the die wears out, but Koga can walk a little freely for a moment.
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private"   A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:01 pm

"A suspicious looking individual bowing at a shrine and praying for their enemies to be struck down. Are all Ueitawa citizens this dramatic?" A young woman with silver hair made her way towards the offering box. She was wearing what appeared to be a uniform from an organization, or clan, and held an umbrella over her head. The umbrella was more for the light snow falling as even she despised the cold drops from the heavens, even if light. "I am Tsurinai Soki, and I'd like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind. You see, I'm new here to Ueitawa. It might seem shady that I'm confronting you here at the shrine alone, but I implore you that I will show no signs of hostility." The young woman had a dull expression on her face and spoke with an equally dull tone of voice. With the umbrella in her right hand, and her left tucked beneath her jacket, she'd simply stare out at the suspicious male. For now she simply awaited his response.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private"   A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:30 am

Kogami then took out his black book and proceeded to draw a small figurine of the girl as he writes down his first impressions. “Questions huh?” As soon as he writes down the first word, that says “Proud” he puts the book away. “Nice to meet you, sadly… my name doesn’t really matter at the time being. But if you need any help, ill be sure to assist you to the best of my abilities. All apart of being a good Samaritan I guess.” Koga was doing his best to keep a low profile. He wasn’t trying to cause any trouble or suspicion; his look played a great part in that. Wearing street clothes instead of his usual black tuxedo attire which he preferred. It was hard to be on the run, he pulled his first heist two days ago though. The money could keep him going for a while, as he continues his quest to understand what persona and limbo is, and exact his revenge on the people of Kizuna that ruined his life. “ My prayer was anything but practical, we all give In to our desires every now and again. “
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private"   A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:55 am

The Tsurinai's eyes would narrow as the figure before her seemed to remove a book and began to doodle upon it. What exactly was he up too with such a thing? "Do not keep a journal of this meeting. You can only wonder how suspicious I'll become when one removes a journal and begins to jot things down when all I ask are for some answers." Her voice was dull, yet there were meaning behind her words. "Moving on, if your name is of no importance, then I'll simply refer to you as Samaritan." Still, her expression was rather dazed, but had a mix of aloofness thrown in aswell. "Give into inner desires, you say? I suppose it's fate that humans give into their desires, but most of these desires are rather pointless. What separates humanity from common animals would be intelligence. Where it is an animal's desire to eat, mate, and simply survive; humans crave for much more. And because of this, humans perform more detestable things when giving into their inner desires." How she spoke, it even seemed as if she had been studying or learning about human behavior for quite some time. Moving on, she'd get to business. "Regardless, I'd like to know what you know about these current events in Ueitawa. Mysterious disappearances happen alot here, do they not? You wouldn't happen to have an idea on what exactly is happening, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private"   A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Not really no, some would say that it was labeled down as a serial kidnapping. However, what’s more strange is the people of this town. Its only the ones that tend to question the missing events are in fact the same ones that just moved here. You and me, I stressed this enough with others but they are all acting strange. Its like they are scared to talk about it or brush it off as the missing events are some measly events. “ Koga was silent for a moment, he was getting a little passionate about this subject like he always did. “The boy who cried wolf in reverse, he told the truth and urged action and yet nobody listened to him. I don’t like it any more than you do. But I can tell you this, we seem to be in the crosshairs of elements that are beyond our comprehension. Things that… not insulting your intelligence… maybe your one of the few that can understand ..but most people don’t..like me… I cant see the big puzzle. “ Koga was talking about limbo and persona, but he wasn’t being blunt about it. This was knowledge that no normal person needed to know.
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private"   A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:38 am

"Beyond comprehension, you say?" The young woman lifted a gloved hand and pinched her chin between her index finger and thumb. "I don't believe this is the case. I have my own theories on the cause of these disappearances, but it's always best to talk to the people to gather as much information as possible. But seeing how you speak of the subject, I feel as if you're not telling me everything you know." Tsurinai Soki shook her head, but remained with a dull expression on her face. "I have a proposition for you, Mr. Samaritan. You seem to know much about this situation, and I'd like to know more. If you lend me your aid, I will help you accomplish achieving your inner desires. Even if it involves "getting rid" of these others who you seem to dislike so much." Even while saying this, her faded eyes did not show any signs of joking, or sarcasm. "Surely you'll assist me if I provide shelter and income, and surely I'll assist you if you perform a few duties for my company." At this moment, the woman's phone began to ring and she'd grasp it from her coat and put it to her ear. "Tsurinai Soki speaking... Yes.. Correct.. I'll be down shortly." The silver haired woman kept the conversation short, as she closed her phone and placed it back within her jacket pocket. "Let's keep your answer to a simple yes or no. I have business to attend to now. Apparently I, myself, have some eliminating to do aswell."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private"   A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 am

"A Job huh?" Well this was too good to be true, this women seemed to have approached Koga with a very convenient offer. "Alright, ill take it. What does the job include?" Koga would guess it was the natural way of human beings using each other. However, this seemed different. She was making promises that could have him set for the rest of his life. Either way, this would be the first of his gain. Koga would cheat at his job, using his persona to get things done much faster. A new chapter, something other than school. Going straight into the work force, he would have guessed that college was out of the question. "Sadly, i would need a i.d with a new name. Passport, basically a reset button on my life. I wont be leaving anything behind, but i would like to continue to stress my privacy. This is only a request, but ill take the job no matter what your decision is. " Yes, if there is any way to make money. If there is any way to make a +, Koga would take it. He was already past the point of no return. He would rise above the ranks, use the finances towards his own revenge. Or maybe even think bigger, he had no idea what this company was about. And he had no idea what he was in for...he still had the mark of chaos which gave him his shadow form. It could serve as another alias as he did his deeds. " So what do i call you... Ms Tsurinai? Boss?"
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private"   A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:36 pm

"One step at a time, Samaritan. I have yet to see if you're of use to be complying to your simple requests." She spoke in an unfazed tone. "On paper, the Tsurinai Group does not exists for the purpose I am to share with you. We have long since gone underground to manipulate the inner workings of the unknown world. We believe these disappearances are being caused by certain beings by the name of Shadows. We've been attempting to harness their powers for our own, and have even created technologies where machines can even help capture their essence for experimentation. I'd like you to sit in on a dinner conversation between my father, and myself, for a full rundown of what we'll need from you. I hope you don't mind if we probe your mind with a few questions here and there." The woman turned and began to head towards the exit of the shrine.. There was much to do, people to call, and things to organize. They'd also need to gather a few test subjects to see if they could forcefully invoke a Shadow to appear. The same test Tsurinai Soki tried years before, but had failed to achieve. Well, so she believed. The Tsurinai Group kept all critical information on servers located in their home facility. There was little she could show for the whole experimentation where she was currently staged, but she had enough to convince the young man she was not playing games with him. "You're probably wondering what these beings called Shadows are. All will be explained if you still wish to accompany me." With that said, the woman lead the young man down to a limo that awaited their arrival. The driver would open the door for them, and the woman would enter first, sitting on the far end. She placed her umbrella on the seat beside her and opened her phone to look at the message she had received. To think her brother was still active.. It surprised her. Well family was family, and it seemed a family meeting was to be in order one of these upcoming days. It had been years since she, herself, had spoken to him in person.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private"   A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:46 am

“Shadows?” Wait; did this girl just say shadows? Is she on the level, does she know about what is going on in this crazy world of ours. Kogami had to tread carefully. He wasn’t too sure if she was with the people who tried to condemn him but she seemed off the wire and like a good client. For the first time, he felt a relief that there was a person that he could talk to this about. A person that can look at him and don’t define him as crazy “I see, so there is something going on in this town. Alright, im ready to go whenever you are. Everything except the mind probe, its better to ask directly, uncomfortable situations tend to get me a little… on the edge . “ Kogami then follows in after her and closes the door.
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private"   A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:07 am

Sitting across from the man, the silver haired woman folded one leg over the other and crossed her arms over her chest. "You will have both direct and indirect questions. You'll find that alot of subtle undertones are a large part of our business here. If you can't handle indirect questions, then perhaps this position isn't right for you, Samaritan." Tsurinai Soki continued to speak with a calm tone, as her unfazed expression remained the same. She looked bored, if not dull, but it was simply the way she was. After all, she tried to not be so prone to emotions, and very little things broke this from her. If the young man chose to stay within the car, she'd snap her fingers for the driver to head back to the office. If he chose to leave, she'd wait for him to close the door before ordering her driver to continue on. Regardless, the car would head off to Shibakuzoi for a business meeting.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private"   A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:10 am

"Well then...lets get on with it shall we?  I can handle the questions, i just dont like physicals." Kogami then kept to himself as the car drove along towards the Tsurinai estate. He wouldnt allow himself to be put into any kind of emotional stress, he would probably lose it like he did at the school.  Kogami then looked out the window as they drived away from the shrine, he thought about his dad stuck in limbo. IF these people knew of a way for him to get even stronger so he doesnt end up like his father, he will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private"   A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private" Empty

Back to top Go down

A little Prayer, a lotta work "Private"
Page 1 of 1