Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) Empty
PostSubject: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:08 pm

Hm... — He couldn't say he wasn't a bit nervous at least. It's been a while, after all. A quite long while since the last time he had been in a festival, and that's his busy life to blame. But even among such troubled (or intense, for those who knew clearly it's a reference to the supernatural occurrences Azores faced for the course of two, three years with virtually no pause) activities, there was some time to perhaps forget it all and live as a normal person.

Overall, the Kurosawa wasn't even thinking about anything related to shadows, demons, Primordials, Angels, mysterious goddesses, deities or personas, or whatever! He was just happy to be present in such a pretty venue. He also was not the type to repeat clothes, but... what harm would it do? The last time he wore his favorite kimono, it was during the Silent Mountain Festival. With [i">him. The one able to drag him out of his misery for a change. At least now he was in high spirits and wouldn't let any melodramatic complaints affect his little "date". Wait, that's a date, isn't it? Well, he didn't ask him if it was one, but truth be told, certain things don't need to be spoken out loud, do they? Titles only matter so much as you make them.

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) WVoX4IV

There's just one thing he would like to get rid of for it to be truly considered a date. Or rather, two things. One of them goes by the name of "Eriko Kurosawa", his rather aloof mother, as inconvenient and meddlesome as she's young and pretty.

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) 143669
"Please tell me when I should get going. Really, I'm not gonna play the third wheel for you and your guy, I know better than to watch two lovey-dovey birds around."

The other impedance was, obviously, the man Shunnosuke once called Grandpa, now referring to him respectfully as "Grandfather". Hierarchy speaks louder in the house of the Kurosawas, and Oujirou was no man to let the value of superiority to fall behind and get lost in history.

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) 1810
"I never thought I'd say this, but I agree with her. Whenever your friend comes, I am leaving."

Despite his visible annoyance and rigid countenance to his family (genuine annoyance, contrary to Eriko's harmless teasing), Mr. Oujirou was fairly happy to see cherry trees all around, blossoming at the same time. Call it nostalgia if you will, but it was almost as if he was back home in Japan. A harsh man can also be able to enjoy the little things in life, such as being out with his family for a change in a crowded, colorful scenery (despite the poor choice of soundtrack playing somewhere far off, he couldn't seriously understand young people's tastes for music nowadays), rather than being in a company monochromatic office.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:41 pm

Takeru had wandered into the festival sheerly by accident.
Mainly because he couldn't remember how he had done so in the first place. 
"Well slag. First I appear to have taken some kind of trap street. Now, my watch and other clocks are acting all weird!" He moaned, sighing as he sat down on a nearby bench.
"Even in the Velvet Room, the clocks just stop! Here, it's like several time zones are all bunched up in the same place!" He thought.
"Someone help me..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:53 pm

Sleeping, that’s all that Hyde has done ever since he fused with the mother. Lots and lots of sleep, and maybe a little begging to interact with the outside world. And he was finally getting a chance to do so, he didn’t care what it was , all that mattered was that he was getting to see them again. He didn’t know if he was an angel, primordial, or even just a human being. But regardless of that, he hoped his appearance wouldn’t leave a bad taste in their mouth, they were still his precious friends. “Huh? Huh huh?!” Hyde would say with a more developed voice as he felt his face and the rest of his body. “I’m here… and… for some reason.. I think I’m supposed to meet shun somewhere.. I wonder if he would be surprised to see me!!”

Once again, more strange information, this world that Hyde is allowed to exist in, allowed to interfere with, what held beyond the horizon? As Hyde basically got dressed or fixed himself up, he wondered If they would even recognize him? He wasn’t too sure of the clothes he was wearing himself, but it was something that was left him. It was all strange, but Hyde felt better about not asking too much questions. For as long as this lasted, he was going to take back as much of his life as he could and have fun with the people he cared about the most. Maybe even meet new people? He hasn’t even looked in the mirror since he got “back” actually.

“Alright…..” Hyde rushed on over to the meeting place, and due to the fact that he can literally run for a long time without getting tired, he arrived there in record time. “Shun chan! “ Hyde would say as he snuck up on shun and gave him a surprise hug. If shun noticed, Hyde did get a little taller, and his hair did take on the dominant color of coral now, but it was something the boy himself didn’t notice. Though he did recognize Shun’s mom and grandfather. “Hey, it’s been a while, how is everyone? Coming to enjoy the festival?!” It was the same amount of energy, same uplifting outlook, it’s just apparent that times past. But even if years passed, the heart doesn’t change so easily.

Wait... do i look...different to you?"
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) Tumblr_mn2a6nwJp11qmouyyo1_250
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 6:35 am

Something was brewing.

A man, dressed in peculiar clothing, nearby the young couple, was messing around with a very tattered vehicle which once perhaps might have looked like a hot dog stand.

The festival was starting and he had to get his own stand up an' running, so, for now, at the very least, he'd focus on getting it back together, but did so with a wide grin on his face, regardless of the mess sprawled out before him. It was a manly man's manly job to follow his dreams and, even though he was hardly a regular man anymore, he was indeed manly. And also a man. That were the many manly thoughts this manly man had about his manly true self.

"Fu-haha!" The man exclaimed, looking up and wiping a nonexistent bead of sweat off his forehead, as it was a manly gensture. He looked up and around, his spiked ears, which, somehow, weren't the most distinguishable aspect of his looks, twitching as he took in all the sounds around him. It made him happy to be here. Somehow, it felt his time had been cut short in that place he called home. And even then, there's never been this crowded there. He enjoyed the crowd. It meant he'd be able to make more people happy with his hot dogs.

Ironfist nodded to himself lightly.

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) Tumblr_n880qvSzIX1rjuguyo1_250
"Yes. This is indeed a fine place to be!"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:52 am

Of course Eriko and Oujirou had seen the man coming from behind, even though they couldn't recognize him at first. Obviously, the childish behavior was a giveaway, and so once they realize who this man was, they silently started, startled at how fast he was to just get touchy with Shunnosuke and how much he has changed since...last time. So startled that Oujirou didn't even voice anything about such reproachable demonstration of affection in front of his eyes. — ...! — As for the young heir of the Kurosawas, Shunnosuke would never truly understand the appeal of calling him "Shun-chan". This isn't even Japan to begin with! On the other hand, he didn't quite know where is this place to begin with. Then again, the charming honorific was the least of his surprises once he could turn back and his eyes met with the one he had been waiting for. He may have not changed at heart at all, however his appearance...wow... Shunnosuke had always been more inclined to feel attraction towards older males, but this was an overkill to his poor heart. While he hasn't grown a single inch over the course of the years, his metabolism parked at an average to short height (contrary to his grandfather and father's european stature), Hyde has become even taller. Manlier, he would say. Enough to make a faint (yet not so faint) warm feeling run through his cheeks to the point he'd almost be blushing now.

...You... Wow... — That's all he could say, and even if his mouth was partially opened in shock, the almond hazel eyes formed a smile on its own upon reflecting Mizumi's image. A fact that didn't come unnoticed for the other two Kurosawas in scene. Mr. Oujirou simply feigned a loud "cough", it was in his core to be discreet and courteous. As for Eriko...she didn't inherit such good manners from her father.

Shunnosuke? Your jaw? Pick it from the ground before it gets dirty, will you?
Hyde... Good day. — The man nodded, not feeling all that comfortable to elaborate chit-chatting with this...guy. Now a man. He was never fond of the pink-haired fellow's effusive behavior.
Ahm...yes, we came for the festival. Grandmother couldn't come, Dorothy is with her, so is Alfred. I guess it's just the two of us. — Oujirou coughed again, giving a glare to Shunnosuke to cut him short. — I mean, the four of us... Soooo....would you like to pick something to eat? Before you go, I mean, we go? — And in response, the young Kurosawa glared back at his grandfather, his little correction signaling between the lines it's time for Oujirou and Eriko fill their promises and butt off, leaving the two alone. What were they waiting to vanish, again?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:14 am

"Me?" Hyde would then lightly pat his hair. "I figured that it would be nice to groom myself at least once, so it's not as messy as usual. I mean it can be if you want me to ruffle it up a bit. If i seem more recognizable that way.." Hyde just wanted shun to feel comfortable. Though the comment of shun's jaw hitting the floor made Hyde chuckle a bit. " I'll be honest, i kind of feel like these clothes were picked out for me, it seems like something i would borrow from you, but just fits me better.. so... i guess this is my natural outfit now. "

Concerning Shun's moM, hyde would grin. "It's nice to see you again, it looks like you haven't aged a day, it must be those "good genes" shun was talking about. "
Hyde then looked to the elder man and smiled. " Great to see that you're doing well, it's always good to start the day with a little bit of exercise. Just remember, 60 is usually the beginning... well.. for most people. Let me know if you want me to whip you into shape." Hyde then listened to shun for the moment about the rest of the people that couldn't come, but the offer of food came to mind and he got excited again.

"I passed a hot dog guy on my way over here, it's not gourmet or anything, but its cheap, simple, and tastes good too. I'm sure your family would like it too...Follow me!" Hyde would say as he took the lead, gently taking shun's hand in the process, his family could follow if they liked, he didn't mind. Going over to iron fist's stall, Hyde would check his pockets and notice that he didn't have any money, but tickets. " Umm... how many hotdogs can this get me?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:56 am

The man raised his eyebrows as he heard someone approaching. No, not heard... He felt them approaching-a forceful manly force was slowly making its way towards the stand. A person generous enough to sacrifice all they held dear for the sake of others, a person... a true man.

Resting his hands on his waist, Ironfist slowly spun around, a wide grin beaming across his face, entertained to see the man attempting to pull some tickets out of his pocket. "Mwahaha!" He let out an echoing laugh. "How much can this get you? Let me tell you-no, show you!!!" He struck the already shaky stall with one of his giant fists as forcefully as he could. The contruction shook, but stayed in one piece. In fact, nothing happened, and Ironfist turned back to the man, shrugging, as if innocently. "None! Ha-ha! You must prove to me you are worthy before you can get a hot dog! You, and that lad with you! If you can best me, I'll give you as many hot dogs as you want, free of charge! That is how we roll at Ironfist food industries!" The man crossed his hands on his chest, closing his eyes as he looked at Hyde. Ironfist was a bit over 180 cm tall. Most likely not very imposing compared to Hyde, but he brimmed with confidence.

"What say you? I've been wanting to open this baby to the public as one of the official stands at the festival. Wanna help me test her out, boy!?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:00 pm

...No no no! I mean, you look...great this way. Marvelous... — No doubt the young man was mesmerized. He had seen Hyde in a tuxedo once or twice before, and he had forgotten how handsome his friend looks like in a classical attire with a trim hair. No, Hyde was handsome on his own, regardless of his filthy boy looks or the composed presentation for tonight.

Oh please. I'm not as easy as my son, you won't get any points with me with flattery...but feel free to keep going, I can never pass some compliment specially when it's so sincere and true! — Eriko chuckled well-humored. Contrary to Oujirou, Hyde has always brighten her day in a life ruled by protocols and decisions imposed to her beyond her control. Now, speaking of Oujirou...the old man seemed even more annoyed at the mention of his old age coming than all the lovely vibes emanating from his daughter and his grandson. He would never get Hyde's appeal and to him, the guy was pretty much a monkey in human body.
...Err...I'll kindly refuse your offer, that's not needed at all... — The man coughed, dismissing Hyde's attempt of generosity. Shunnosuke could tell his grandfather was uncomfortable at being called out for his physics. He was a man of brains, not a man of muscles, and that took him far in the society's food chain. He didn't need to be in shape, such blasphemy!

Hm...hot dog? Are you sure, Hyde? — Of course he was a bit hungry, but a normal street stand? Are they reliable? What about the germs? Are they hygienic? Does the owner wash their hands before preparing any food? Is the food kept in acceptable conditions? Before he'd even ask, Hyde took the liberty to drag him around by the hand, to which the Kurosawa only had enough time to look backward. His family had no rush to visit a hot dog stand, to be frank, so even if they were hungry, they wouldn't speed their pace to reach the two boys. Oujirou was even less favorable to the idea, but ultimately decided to follow because he wouldn't be the only one behind...even if he vowed to leave as soon as Hyde arrived. Why didn't he already...?

[...]

Now, this was far from what he had in mind for a stall. Though he shouldn't be surprised. The owner seemed like a brash, savage man whose rules were based on force. That alone wouldn't be a problem, Shun had met quite a lot of brash characters before. The problem is...this guy seemed to demand a display of physical prowess in order to accept them as customers?? What kind of stand is that? — Excuse me? I think you had the wrong idea, Mister... We're only here for the food. Nothing more. Nothing less. — The overall attitude this blonde man had annoyed Shunnosuke more than he thought. The only thing holding his fiery tongue from lashing out insults beyond the acid smile he wore, was the fact his company for the night wouldn't see it with good eyes if he decided to give the man a good dose of his arrogance. Besides...he had prepared himself for this special night, no way he'd ruin his outfit just to eat some low-class food made by some low-class fellow.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 8:10 pm

After arriving at the stand, it was made apparent that he had no form of currency in order to buy these hotdogs from this man. Furthermore, it seemed to Hyde that these tickets didn't have any sort of use to him as well. So if they wasn't able to buy hotdogs and they wasn't able to serve as money. "Then just what the heck are they for then? And why do i have it?" Hyde wold think to himself in mild confusion. "Worthy huh?" Hyde listened to the mans claims of a contest and started to get fired up. Even thouugh shun started to be the voice of reason....

"Alright, then in front shun and his family, i'll defeat you and eat all the hotdogs i want. Then, maybe his grandpa will finally be impressed....." It was wishful thinking, but the man could probably feel his burning spirit being matched right now, Hyde wasnt going to pass this up.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 8:56 pm

"Ha-ha-ha!!!"

Ironfist broke from his pose the moment Hyde voiced his approval, giving a hearty laugh to the boy and pulling out a running voice recorder from his apron. "That is exactly what I wanted to hear! The reasoning of a true man! We have formed a contract of will! You are indeed ready to face me! But in what sort of competition, you might wonder. Feast your eyes upon this, boy!" Ironfist whacked the weary hot dog stand and, to the surprise of everyone around, the top lid, filled with ketchup and mustard and everything else one might need to make a hot dog, spun around several times as Ironfist's iron fist striking it launched it upwards and, when it landed, it no longer was the same... Instead, now, the hot dog stand had been turned into...

"An arm wrestling table! Muwahahahaha!!!"
Ironfist grinned and spread his arms wide. If it wasn't already apparent by then, his hands were big. As were his ears. And other things we are not going to mention. "Yes, you are indeed right, boy! You shall be facing me in a competition of manly strenght-we are gonna wrestle arms!" One light kick to the side of the stand and two chairs, rusted frame but comfortable looking red cushions, popped out of it for Hyde and Ironfist to sit upon. The man would make his way over to the opposing side of the table and wait for Hyde to do the same. Then he'd cross his arms and stand up again. "But first, the rules indicate I must explain to you the rules!"

Mini Game Rules - Super Deluxe Manly Hot Dog Arm Wrestling Competiton of Manly Men!!!:

And with that, Ironfist let out a shout as he struck the numbers 1 and 3 with his two fists. This left Hyde with only one option.

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) Minigame_start_by_ninjacyndaquil-daeoekw

Ironfist:

Hyde:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 7:57 pm

...I...you got to be kidding me, for real... — Anyone who looked at Shunnosuke's eyes would easily see how annoyed he was at this raw demonstration of brute force between two males. Such a primitive endeavor he didn't appreciate. He could withstand Hyde's filthy boy looks, but this? This was too much! The redhead was supposed to give him attention! To give him attention! And by "him", of course it was referring to himself, Shunnosuke Kurosawa, not some old crank stand owner! So Hyde preferred to spend time with this unknown fellow? So be it. Like a spoiler child he was, Shun crossed his arms, going silent while waiting for this savagery to end. This, of course, was enough time for both his mother and grandfather arrive.

I told you to walk a bit slower! My feet are killing me!
It would help if you had chosen a different pair of shoes for this occasion! Why did you think it was a good idea to come in high heels again?
Dad, what are you thinking? That I was born barefeet? Louboutin is part of my body!

Eriko definitely sounded baffled by her father's suggestion. Though Shunnosuke smirked at what his mother said, seconding in his quietude her thoughts about the special choice of a pair of shoes for special occasions such as this, his annoyance spoke louder and soon he rolled his eyes, indecisive about what was worst: listening to the verbal bickering between mom and grandpa, or watching his date engage into an activity with a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 9:05 pm

"Hm..." Hyde would think and look at the two floating numbers above this bar. After that, he would look at the other arrivals and shun. "Is this normal? I think we ended up in some kind of anime...." With that being passively said, Hyde laughed anyway. "Don't worry, were going to eat soon. " Picking the number two, he was getting ready to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 7:54 am

And the winner is...

Cue drumroll........

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 8:09 am

Ironfist grabs the hot dog and chomps it in one giant gulp. Reinforced with its strenght, he grins as wide as he can before grabbing hold of Hyde's right hand with his own. Hyde would feel he could give no resistance against this overpowering haul of energy streaming through his opponent's muscles and, without any remorse, he'd get his hand smashed right into the stand.

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) BKVlYxG
"Bwa-haha!!!"

It would take a moment for everyone, even Hyde, to realize that there was a cushion there to prevent his hand from getting, well, actually smashed. "Ha-ha! How do you like that! 1-0 for me!" Ironfist shouted as he streched his shoulder.

"Oi there, other lad. If ya don't give your date a proper support, he ain't ever gonna be able to beat me! Come now, sit with him. Beat me together! Mwa-haha!" Ironfist punched the stand again and the whole of it shook wildly, producing another chair for Shunnosuke to sit on. The surface rolled again and now, there were 4 numbers shown on it. "This is to make it a bit fairer. Now that there's two of you, you can make two choices as well! Come on, I'm giving you a chance." Ironfist sat back and crossed his hands, watching to see if Shunnosuke would actually agree to this. "If ya do, I'm not gonna just give you some hot dogs. You didn't think hot dogs were the only thing I could make, now did ya, haha?"

Table:

Ironfist:

Hyde&Shunnosuke?:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 7:59 pm

...do I have any other choice...? — He sighed, trying to keep calm and think positively. His already sour mood couldn't possibly get worse, could it? What harm would it do to join Hyde in this stupid sexist endeavor? It's as they say, "if you can't win them, join them". Ignoring how impressive it was to just have another chair magically materializing in front of your eyes, he sat down, silently. Considering he had seen worse and experienced worse, a little bit of harmless magic crap was nothing to impress him. Not to say that, if hot dogs weren't all Ironfist had in mind, then what else would he had to offer? Hm... — ...well now, I pick number 4. The old number of death and misfortune in japanese lore, which is your fate in this game because I will beat you down and dethrone you. Back off, Hyde, I'll show you how it's done. — No one defies Shunnosuke's competitive side and leave unscathed. If they wanted to give him a challenge, then they got one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next