Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 9:11 pm

Hyde noticed his hand move back and tried with all his strength, but it hit an incredible slam, which made its way over to the cushion. " Tch... i lost...aaww...." Though he had a chance to team up with shun. " Well...i could always appreciate the help." But who really knew if that was a wise choice...on iron fists part. What he didn't understand was that Hyde and shun actually had a very long history together, since the beginning. Putting them together might not be in his best interest if he wanted to win, but it was too late to back out now. "Hey, buddy, you know..im the strongest when im with shun, so you better be careful!"

Hyde would say as he got confident, but it seemed as if Shun didn't want to fight together. "Aww don't be like that, i want to help too" Hyde wlould say as he picked number 1"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 11:08 am

Ironfist grinned as he saw the lad sit on the chair and take up arms against him. There wasn't ever any doubt this wouldn't happen, though, of course. He'd smelled on the duo the scent of will and strenght the moment he'd seen them!!!

"Ha-ha! Well spoken, lad! No, both of you! Show me what you can do together, but don't be so sure you can win, mwahaha! Come on, hiiiiyah!!!"

Ironfist punched the numbers 2 and 3...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 11:24 am

Reinforced with Shunnosuke's support, Hyde was able to choose the correct number this time around. Ironfist raised an eyebrow and grinned, taking up a stance to wrestle as a hot dog popped out of the box labeled '1'. If Hyde were to eat it, he'd immediately feel strenght surge through his arm. If he were to share it with Shunnosuke, they'd be able to arm wrestle together against Ironfist.

Either way, Ironfist would get his own hand smashed into the cushion this time, a surprised glance flashing over his face as he'd feel himself overpowered as easily. The hot dogs he made only served to stir and channel the manly strenght already inside of the person eating them, so if they'd produced such fantastic results, then he could be sure he wasn't wrong about these two.

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 Surprise_by_ninjacyndaquil-d9fqt6h
"Aggh-!"

As Ironfist's arm was brought down, the whole of the stand would shake and the table would roll again. This time, however, Ironfist would only be able to watch in marvel as only 3 numbers appeared. Nah, it couldn't be? Or could it..? The stand was reacting to the magnificence of the duo's manly energy and had decided to limit him-their foe, to only one choice this round..? He grinned at the realisation and closed his eyes. "Fine then, hmhmhm, my old friend! Just means I'll have to prove myself again to you!!! Let's do this, younglings!" The man bellowed, punching the number 2.

Table:

Ironfist:

Hyde&Shunnosuke:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 3:26 pm

Shunnosuke couldn't help but to let a squeal slip out, int he purest demonstration of excitement. Competitive by nature, there wasn't anything the young man didn't like more than winning, regardless if it was fair or not. This time, however, the taste of victory was specially sweet as the game was sort of fair, despite engaging in a brutal activity he'd never partake if he had the choice. — ...AHA! In your face! I told you, they don't call me Queen Bee for nothing, you worthless commoner! — He giggled like a child who had just received the best gift, then picking number 1 this time. Because two are better than one, just like his alliance with Hyde.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 12:27 am

"Shun...thats not nice... lets not jinx it ok" Hyde, trying to be the voice of reason, is hoping that they can pull through this time. Along the way, Hyde ended ed up picking number three this time, with the hopes that they can beat the hotdog man once again. "Alright! Come on!" Hyde would say as he brimmed with confidence. Shun's parents were watching him, he had to look cool this time around, right??
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Ironfist observed excitedly as the results were being announced. However, he was a lot more tense than the last two times.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 5:44 pm

Two were indeed better than one, but Ironfist wasn't about to just let them beat him. No. He believed in himself and his stand. This was the moment he had to prove himself to it against all odds!!!

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 BKVlYxG
"Mwa-haha!!!"

He bellowed as he swallowed the hot dog and arm wrestled Hyde and Shunnosuke, easily overpowering them. The table rolled again and Ironfist, as confident and manly as he was, was sure that this time, it would judge in his favour.

God only knew his surprise as something peculiar happened again.

Table:

And with it, Ironfist once again punched the stand and the table rolled once more. This time, only four numbers appeared.

Table:

"Show me what ya got!"

Ironfist:

Hyde&Shunnosuke?:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 10:09 am

You know what's not nice? To LOSE, which we just did AGAIN! I cannot afford to lose, I've entered this stupid match to WIN those hotdogs and I'll make sure it happens regardless! — He said it to Hyde, disregarding his attempt to good manners, but his threat was aimed at Ironfist. He did say "show me what you got", didn't he? So be it. Competitions and match were taken seriously by Shunnosuke...so serious he was a bit out of his usual self, speaking rapidly and breathlessly, so serious he would even sabotage his adversaries if it meant a chance of winning, whether Hyde approved it or not. — Bring it on, you old crank!

( Number 4. )
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 4:46 pm

"Wow, never seen you so hotblooded before..." Hvde would then give off a light blush. "Shun, you're looking pretty cool right now. "However, the admiration would have to wait some other time. Hyde was hungry and he had some food to win. "Alright, i'm going with three! Right behind you captain!" It was the number right next to the one shun picked, symbolizing that Hyde would always be by his side, even in crazy moments like this.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:11 pm

"Mmm, then!!! One and two it is, mwa-hahaha!!!" Ironfist punched the numbers. Now it was only a matter of time before the results would be announced. These two didn't disappoint, in any case.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:27 pm

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 BKVlYxG
"One final time!!!"

Victorious trumpets exploded into a flurry of confetti popping out of whatever nooks and crannies the ol'  stand had, as Ironfist grabbed the hot dog and smashed the two of his adversaries into history. Long would the stories be told of this marvelous competition of manly will between the three manly men.

"Mwa-haha!!!"
Ironfist bellowed. "You fought well, younglings! You should not be disappointed. What you did today was praiseworthy, brilliant and an irreplacable moment in your lives, because you two, even if ya can't see it, have-" The man was suddenly cut short as he laid back and fell off his chair, a moment of confusion apparent on his face. Was there never a seat on his chair? "Whooo-" He sprawled on the ground in an instant, raising manly dust in his manly wake. Blinking once and twice, Ironfist broke into a laugh. "Aye, when I try'n get all inspirational, this's gotta happen. Mwa-haha!!! Well anyways, do ya want the food or not, I've seen enough. Don't feel bad, this was a test. You passed it the moment you lad-" He got up and nodded towards Shunnosuke with his hands crossed again. "-stepped forward onto the stage and joined your partner, yes!!! It was a true gesture of manly manliness! Trust that got you a point against me! It's been a while since anyone's done that! Har! Don't think I've ever gone easy on anyone!!!"

Table:

Ironfist:

Hyde&Shunnosuke:

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 4iu7tD4
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 12:33 pm

Shunnosuke blinked once...twice... And then he stared dumbfounded to the stern yet amicable face of Ironfist, not sure of what to make of his words. The man has just said they both lost the match, yet...they won the sandwiches? — W...what? — He exchanged a confused glance with Hyde before looking back at Ironfist, divided between a loss of words and some degree of anger. To be frank, the anger prevailed, and even though Shunnosuke couldn't be classified as an entirely temperamental person, much thanks to his education and raising favoring collectedness and level-headed demeanor, he seemed to be about to explode due to how red his face was, like a timebomb. Surely someone who doesn't like to be toyed with. — Wait a minute... So WHY on Earth did you put on such a show for us if you meant to reward us the hotdogs anyway? Was this all a game where we're the pawns then? And what the freaking hell is that talk about "manly manliness"? Explain. This crap. NOW!
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:07 pm

And that was that, they kind of did well, but they still lot. But it was to be expected, it was the first time they played this game. They didn't back down and was up to the challenge, but Hyde was sure that if they played again, he and Shun would definitely be the victors this time. But right now?" Ahh, looks like we lost...." Hyde would say as he tried to make light of the situation. Though when he saw that Shun was starting to get mad, Hyde tried to calm him down. "Well, i dont understand it too much either, but we got food for the family, it all worked out right? Lets atleast taste one first before we get all mad, ok?" Hyde would say as he massaged the back of his partners shoulders, hoping that Shun wouldn't be too upset about this anymore.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 8:00 pm

"Hmmmmm?" Ironfist raised his eyebrow slightly through the grin his wore. "Ohohoho, no need to get upset. I just did what had to be done, ha-ha." The man would reach out and pat Shunnosuke on the shoulder with a smile. "If you don't understand, look at your friend over here. You fought together, bravely against me-and I am a force to be reckoned with, mwaha-ha! Your victory lies in the fact you stood up against the odds! If that ain't a manly thing to do, then I do not know what is!" The man spoke with radiant determination. His stand was a school and so he shall teach! He shall teach what has to be done and bring forth the best in his customers!!! He was nigh certain this little game had at least brought the three of them closer-and that was a victory in its own right.

"Oh, but I did mention that hot dogs are not the only thing on the menu, hmhmhm."
Ironfist glanced over the boys' shoulder at the man and woman in the background before gesturing for them to approach. Two new chairs popped up after he smacked the stand, but when he kicked it, at the amazement of all, an entire table somehow fell out of the small stand's side, together with four menus. "Ar-hahahaha!" The man bellowed once more, chest raising and dropping valiantly as he tied his apron tighter! He pulled a small note out of it along a pen. "So, what's it gonna be? Pasta with hot dogs? French hot dogs? Hot dogs on a grill? Hot dogs a la pate? Oooooh, or are ya gonna go with the classic-hot dogs and blueberry hot dog sauce with a minced hot dogs sidedish?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 11:12 pm

...huh? B-but... — He didn't know how Ironfist does that, but it was enough to shut his mouth up. In one moment, the man made a table appear out of nowhere in front of his wary eyes. Was punching his stall turning some switch on? Was it just a deceiving magic? Either the answer, Shunnosuke was too startled and shocked to even keep up with the enraged demeanor. Of course, Hyde's attempt to calm him down did lend some hand to soothe Shunnosuke's mood. On the other hand, it had a little of a different collateral effect on the young man, as shown by the little reddening tone taking over the pale complexion. — ...a-ahhnn....Hyde...you can stop now...it's sooo good, just a bit lower now...I-I mean, no, stop, now's not the time for this! — He shifted on the chair, before adjusting his kimono sleeves. Ironfist may have told them he had more than a simple hot dog at disposal, but in reality...he only had hot dogs at disposal, under different names and shapes. How..."unique". — Well...I don't even know what to answer. Mother, Grandfather, do you...what? — Upon looking around, the Kurosawa noticed that his family was nowhere to be seen. It seemed to him that they parted their ways through the festival instead of waiting for them and found something else to do, meaning it was just the two of them. And Ironfist, of course. — ...where did they wander off to..? Oh gee. Hyde, please choose for us. I'm afraid to inform I have no knowledge about this...street food. I don't even know how to eat this... — He sighed, disappointed that his family vanished from sight before warning them. On the other hand...it meant he'd be alone with Hyde for a little longer. They did say they'd leave them boys on their own once they reunited, didn't they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next