Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie]   Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 12:31 pm

Oh, so he did read! Why he was reading so much more was beyond the boy... But he felt he shouldn't ask her about him further. Maybe later, but this just being their second time meeting wouldn't do to ask such personal questions! It was rude to be nosy too! His parents always told him to be kind and polite to people.

"Oh oh! Does he read a lot of fairy tales? My favorite one is the Three Musketeers! They are so neat and save the damsel and everything!" the boy would say with a happy smile. He really loved that book! His mom read it to him some times and he'd read it too on occasions! It was a big book though, so he didn't always want to read it... He preferred to look at the pretty pictures on his calendars most of the time, to be honest.

"You know, a lot of people ask me that..." the boy would say with a light frown. He never understood why people thought he was lonely. Between Callie's recent return, his parents, the Kitty Cat Mercenaries, and everyone who would show up at the Heartfelt Bakery, he didn't have time to be alone!

"I really am not lonely. I have my parents and my cats! And then everyone who talks to me at the bakery. But I do not know... People just think I am lonely for some reason. That kind of makes me a little confused... So I would want to have that be different." the boy would respond with a nod of his head. Gabe, Takeru, even Callie had asked him if he was lonely. It really confused him... He simply didn't have the time to be lonely even if he tried!
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie]   Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 11:20 pm

The lady smiled and nodded. "He reads plenty of those. He even haves me read to him. Maybe one day I can read to the both of you." That would be a fun day to plan for the three of them. When Zavie answered that he wasn't lonely, she nodded. He definitely seemed to have friends, but for all of them to ask if he was lonely, maybe he was often times by himself? What did he do in his free time she wondered for a bit. After a little while, the horses finished drinking and walked towards the two of their own volition. Ms. Robinson smiled and looked to Zavie. "If you want to pick some flowers before we head back, you should. Just make sure to plant them to keep them alive, flowers need love too after all," she said. She would then pull herself on her horse and grab the other by the reins. She would follow Zavie wherever he wanted to go to help him pick out the flowers he liked.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie]   Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 12:44 pm

The boy would smile happily. It was awesome that he read fairy tales too! A lot of kids probably read them, he realized... But the only person he really knew around his age was Callie! And, well... Callie didn't do a lot of things normal kids did. In fact, her entire existence was an utter enigma to him.

"Huh? You really think so? That would be a lot of fun! Oh, I would have to ask my parents though... I do not want them to worry." the boy would say with a nod of his head. It'd be a lot of fun to meet someone new though! Especially if they could read together! That would be something he couldn't do with Callie, that was for sure.

"I caaaaaan!? Oh oh! Hooray! I have a pot at home, you know! I do not have a plant in it yet! Ummmm..." the boy would hum loudly as he looked at the flowers in the grassy plains. He didn't really think one of the plants near the lake would be a good idea to take and put in a pot... But, maybe a sunflower? They got really big though... But, daisies stayed small, right?

Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 Sunny-Daisy-Flower-Macro-iphone-4s-wallpaper-ilikewallpaper_com_200

"I will take a daisy! It will have a nice home in the pot I have at home!" the boy would say with a happy smile, running over to a daisy that looked healthy and happy. He'd dig a little at the dirt with his hands before scooping the flower up, roots and all. He didn't know too much about plants, but he knew not all flowers could grow back their roots! So, better safe than sorry.

"So so? Is it time to go now?" the boy would ask with a small tilt of his head, his slightly dirtied hands holding onto the flower delicately. He didn't want to hurt it! That wouldn't do at all.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie]   Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 8:12 pm

Ms. Robinson smiled and would help him carry it if need be and then onto her own horse and then get on behind him, making sure he had room to hold his flower, but then he would be safe with her at the reins. She clicked her teeth and held out several cubes of sugar to coax the other horse to follow, as she began to bring them back. The trip was just as long as the previous trip here, and the heat beat down on them the whole way.

Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 200px-DeathCard

A bond has strengthened....Zavie and Ms. Robinson's social link has ranked up...

When they returned, she would help him down, and go inside, and come out a short minute later with a small plastic pot to put the flower in. "You be safe alright? You are always welcome here. Make sure to take care of that flower, or it won't be happy alright?" She smiled as she guided the horses into their stables. Just as smooth as she originally brought them out. She then closed the gates. "Next time if we go riding, we will have to take the more exciting path. It'll be bumpy. Sound like fun?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie]   Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 3:57 pm

The trip back wasn't long, and the small pot was graciously received! After all, he didn't know if carrying a flower in his hands all the way home would be good for it. With the little plastic pot, at least it'd be a little cozy until it got back too its new home!

Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 Lhjb5Jc

"Thank you so much for today, Mrs. Robinson!"

The boy would say happily as he waved to her. He'd eagerly nod his head when she mentioned the plant care. He'd take super good care of it! It'd be just as happy as his cats! Promise promise!

"Okay! I can not wait until next time!" the boy would say with a happy smile before running down the dirt path back to the farm where his parents were at. This was such a great day so far! Even with the night inching by sooner and sooner... At least the morning had been a good one!
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie]   Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:59 pm

Social Qualities:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie]   Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Horseback Adventures [Morning :: Zavie]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2