Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru)   Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 2:30 pm

Takeru smiled, and looked at Zavie..
"Alright. I will." Takeru said, confident.
"You've earned those cookies now." Said twelve, smiling as well.
"Yup. Mmm.... cookies." Takeru said.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru)   Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 3:54 pm

Alright... It was time to leave then. With a hesitant nod of the boy's head he'd stand and wave at Takeru. He was still scared, worried, filled with uncertainty... But he took a step forward. He took a step into the unknown for the first time in his life. Was it worth it...? Maybe... He didn't know yet though.

"You can come by my house tomorrow around this time, alright? Be safe, Takeru... I do not want you to get hurt." the boy would say with a rather cute smile on his face before walking back towards the bakery that was his home. He'd sigh as he slipped into the alleyway behind it, listening to the cats meow at him from their box houses and the likes.

"Are you sure that was wise? That young man should not be trusted. To put it bluntly, neither should that robot or the fellow shadow user. Everyone is a target, and everyone is a danger too your well being." the shadow would hiss as the boy crawled through his window and into his room. He walked to his closet and shut the door, pulling the dress and trinkets off of him as he placed them carefully on the ground. His ears and tail would flick gently before drooping.

"I-I... Do not know what to do, Proxy... I-I... I d-do not want this... I-I... I am scared..." the boy would say as he pulled on a simple shirt and shorts. He didn't necessarily wish to be naked as he curled up in the far corner of his closet. He'd hide here when he was scared... It had his special pillows and his special nice smelling things and a special blanket... He came here when he was scared.

"I-I just... I c-can not be alone... N-Not now... I-It is too scary... Too scary..." the boy would cry as he curled up into the small corner of softness. He didn't want to worry his parents. They were all he really had and he didn't want to drag them into this mess. They meant too much to him... What if they got hurt like that terrible night...?

"P-Proxy... I am... S-So scared..." the boy would say quietly as he whimpered into one of the pillows. He was crying... Crying out of fear and anxiety and anger. This wasn't fare... Why him? Why did this have to happen to him...?

"I-I... I know, vassal... Sleep for now. You will feel better later." his shadow would say quietly, doing her best to soothe the boy. She wasn't good at comforting things... She was better at killing them. But, she was stuck with this child for a long time... Might as well try and make the boy feel somewhat better.

Quite frankly, the boy had made an ally... He had taken a step he was unsure of and scared of. What would happen? Possibly nothing, possibly something. But, the boy at least made a new friend... That was his final thought before passing into a restless sleep. Uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru)   Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 5:42 pm

Takeru himself made note of this as he walked off into the day.
"Hmm... have I made myself an ally? Or have I made myself a friend? I would hope both, but I get the feeling things will not be so simple." He said to himself quietly as he left to ponder this thought...
Mission complete. Grade: A. Superb!
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru)   Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 6:37 pm

Thou art I...

I am thou...

Zavie Bryce has achieved Rank 2 with Takeru Kagemaru of the Hierophant arcana...

Takeru Kagemaru has achieved rank 2 with Zavie Bryce of the Fool arcana...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru)   Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enigmatic Energy (Takeru Kagemaru)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2