Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hopefully Home [#8D Grins]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] Empty
PostSubject: Hopefully Home [#8D Grins]   Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 1:22 pm

Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] 7fDlYXu

"Hup one two three... Hup one two three..."

All this skipping and walking was really tiring. With a little huff, the boy would be reduced to a slow walk. He had taken brakes along the way, but his mom was ready to go, so he had to get back to the ranch quickly-ish. As quick as he was going though, it wouldn't be for a little bit.

It was a nice day, and the dirt road had plenty of sights, but he wanted to be home by now. He wondered what the Kitty Cat Mercenaries were doing? Probably sleeping... That's what he wanted to be doing right now! Sleepy kitty dreams! The best kind of dreams, aside from the eating sweets one! It was hard to choose between the two...

Regardless, the boy was busy in his little thoughts, not paying much mind to his surroundings as he continued forward. He wondered about cats, sweets, home, pillows, you name it. If it was something cute, he was probably thinking about it. He was happy, if not a tad tired. But, having fun made time go faster, so the more fun he was having, the sooner he'd be home! That's how physics worked, right? Right.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Home [#8D Grins]   Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:36 pm

Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] Tumblr_static_sidebar7
"...Four Five Six, Hup! ... Four, Five, Six Hup!"

There was nothing quite like a run in the park now was there? Especially when you're using it as an excuse to not work and are actively being hunted down by your creators robotic attack hounds who have been programmed to bring you back dead or alive. One is preferred over the other but even J himself doesn't remember which as he was quite "Rather intoxicated" at the time of initial programing. Not that it worried 8D very much, he could take one or two attack bots, but the fact that they normally traveled in packs of twenty or more was slightly disconcerting. OH WELL! That is a bridge that will be crossed when he comes to it. For now, perhaps it would be better to just enjoy the crisp early afternoon air and take in the sights.

Speaking of sights... Here's one now! 8D grinned as his heart filled with Joy upon the sight of the young boy running just a bit in front of him. Luckily the boy slowed his pace so 8D could catch up and perhaps strike up a conversation with the boy that he did NOT recognize and certainty had NEVER met before and was not at all the entire reason he had skipped out on his first shift at the bar today... yeah!

When he caught up with the boy the clown bot would slow his pace to match the child, though he still kicked his legs up as if he were running, "Excuse me, have you seen any robotic attack hounds nearby? I've been trying to avoid them all day and I just wanted to be sure they weren't here, ehehe."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Home [#8D Grins]   Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 2:50 pm

The boy would blink and turn his head. Oh, a person? Where did he come from...? He was certain he hadn't seen anyone from behind him... Weird! But, weird could also mean fun fun fun! With a smile up at the man, he'd quickly tilt his head in confusion. Wait, what?

"Robot dogs? Oh, I sure hope not! They'd probably try and bite my shoes off... But, um, nope! I haven't seen a single robot today, sir!" the boy would say with a smile, nodding his head at his words. He was completely aware of what robots could do now a days, or, well, too an extent. He remembered the robot dog from back then, and he could only imagine what was capable of robots now! Maybe he'd meet him again. Hm...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Home [#8D Grins]   Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 3:12 pm

"Well isn't THAT a relief! I've been running from them for a good half hour, havn't seen any for ten minutes so I think I shook em off my Tail! Eheheh 8D smiled and continued jogging for a bit before suddenly taking note of something. With a frantic look in his eyes he quickly turned to look at his own backside and let out a horrified gasp. Before falling to his knees and cursing the skys. "My tail! Where is it!? They must have bitten off my tail! Those monsters! Why? Why my beautiful tail!" 8D would sob for a good bit before suddenly stopping and drying his tears. "Wait... I never HAD a tail... Eheheh"

8D would laugh for a good half a minute at his own silliness before hopping to his feet and dusting himself off. "Ehehe, Sorry about that, I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Grins. I'm terribly sorry if that little outburst startled you," Grins smiled a warm thin smile as he held a hand out to the boy "Though I must say it is impolite to lie, you have in fact seen a robot today."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Home [#8D Grins]   Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 4:04 pm

To be put frankly, the boy was startled from the sudden outburst, to the strange joke, and too the giggling the man had all within the span of a few minutes. Was he okay? Like, was he insane? That was a thing people could be... It kind of scared him, but he seemed to jump back to his senses soon enough, or, soon enough so that the boy wouldn't be further frightened.

"U-Um... My name is Zavie! It's okay! I-I think... Just, maybe do it less loudly next time?" he'd say with a small smile. He seemed like a fun and nice person, but a very confusing one. After all, the sudden outburst had left the boy more speechless than he thought was possible. Maybe he should be careful...

"Huh? I have? Where?" he'd say in confusion, looking all around him in further confusion. He had met a robot today? Or, at least seen one? He'd spin and then look further confused... Mainly because everything was spinning, but mainly because he couldn't find the robot.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Home [#8D Grins]   Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptyThu May 19, 2016 10:18 am

"Well my good man, You see, I AM a robot! My full name is J-Series Project ASSW-P Serial Number 8D, but all my friends ether call me 8D or Grins Ehehe. Though unlike those mean old robo hounds that have been on my case all day, I'm no CyBorring Cyborg! Ehehe!" 8D nearly toppled over in laughter at his own, frankly perfect, joke. If Zavie didn't laugh... He probably wouldn't even notice "I am a Protocol droid, Human Cyborg Relations and-wait... No that's ma cousin, ehehe. I am an entertainment android! Observe!" Two of the balls hanging off 8D's head began to glow as the top of his head opened up like a lid and a long balloon on a sting began to gently rise out of his cranium. With a quick hand, 8D grabbed the balloon and began to twist and pull at it in all directions. Within a moment he had turned the balloon into a rather complicated balloon cat, gently floating towards the sky only to be held back by it's string. With a smile and a chuckle he would had the balloon to the young boy and close his head.

"Wait. Did you say your name was Zavie?" Ehehe, What luck! To run into the young Zavie after only just teasing Callie about her being asked out by the young lad, talk about a happy coincidence!...Yeah... -Coincidence- 8D couldn't hold back his smile as he brought a finger to his chin in thought. "Tell me Zavie, you wouldn't happen to have been at the R&D park five years ago... when the event happened? I only ask because my Friend Callie has been looking for a boy named Zavie for quite some time! She met him at that park and well... even though it's been a good number of years she's not one to give up on a friend. Ehehe."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Home [#8D Grins]   Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptyThu May 19, 2016 10:50 am

Oh, he was the robot? Wait, really? Zavie almost didn't believe him, but then, it would explain how strange he was acting. Plus, the balloon coming out of his head was enough to make his statement more truth that he could have really asked for. So, a laughing robot made for entertainment purposes? That was interesting...?

"Oh, your name is Grins then? That's a happy name! I can grin too, you know!" he'd say, true to his word, grinning happily. He didn't really laugh at his joke afterwords. He sort of just waited for him to not... Seem like he was dying. Robots were weird...

"Oh, cool! Um... You must be really light headed to do that, right?" the boy would say in his best attempt at a joke. He'd take the string in hand, smiling lightly. He thought it was funny enough to giggle, but he waited to see Grins' reaction. He'd probably explode into laughter again...

"Huh? U-Um... How di- Oh! You must be one of the people Callie is living with! I saw her earlier today! We hung out in my room and we talked and talked! We also had lots of fun! But I to leave eventually because my parents had to come to a ranch for ingredients! That's where I'm heading now, back to the ranch they're at." he'd say with a nod of his head. The robot sure was weird... He was amazed he found him like this! Though, Zavie wasn't a very common name... It was all quite confusing thought... With the robot's strange actions and ways of speaking. But, oh well, he'd smile none the less. He seemed like fun!
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Home [#8D Grins]   Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:14 pm

"Light headed?... Pft...." 8D could only hold his composure for a second before bursting into a bellowing laugh that knocked him clear off his feet. Ok...At first he wasn't quite so sure about this kid, seemed nice but a bit reserved, But by god if he didn't have jokes! Aha! That was amazing! It would take 8D a near full minute to recover from that one. "O-Oh my lord! That was a really good one! You have got some good jokes kid! Ehehe Ya mind if I use that one sometime?" 8D grinned from ear to ear as he felt his ever joyful heart SWELL with love and happiness. This kid was alright!

"What? You and Callie already met back up? Oh Poo... She never tells me anything!... Well actually that's a blatant lie, she tells me everything... everything...." 8D loved the stuffing out of that little girl... But she could get a bit... Descriptive at times, ehehe. "Well any friend of Callie's is a friend of mine. Ehehe. Are your parents waiting for you? I'm not holding you up am I?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Home [#8D Grins]   Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:39 pm

He felt like he should regret the pun he made, and he did... He hadn't thought something so absolutely lame could pass off as completely hysterical! This robot sure was confusing... Oh, wait, he was a robot though! So, he could actually laugh and feel things? Like, emotions! He had thought all robots only knew what was programmed! But, was he programmed to be this... Odd or was he really feeling things? It felt like he was really feeling things...

"Oh, of course not! I'm glad you liked it! Please, feel free to use it any time! Juuuuust as long as you say 'copyrighted to Zavie Bryce' afterwords, alright~?" he'd say in a teasing voice. Of course he didn't mean it, but it'd be funny if he did it though! People would get really confused if he did! Their faces would be silly to look at!

"Huuuuh? Oh! Speaking of Callie, Grins! She still can't read! You haaaaaave to teach her, alright? I'm sure you could totally make reading fun for her, alright? If she doesn't learn how to read, how will she know when I send her a paper airplane with a letter on it? She'd have to ask you and then the letter wouldn't be special any more! So, you have to teach her how to read, alright?" he'd say with a furious wave of his right hand at Grins, although the ferocity of the fist was more like a gentle wave at the robot. He needed to emphasize the importance of this though!

"Huh? Oh, they kind of are waiting for me, but we can walk over to the ranch together if you want! We can get to know each other and we'll become best friends by the end of it, alright? It'll be so super awesome, promise!" the boy would say with a nod of his head, going to grab the robot's hand in both of his.

Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] WLLXwiz

"Come on! It'll be so super fun, alright?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Home [#8D Grins]   Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:14 pm

"Oh of course! I would never think of using another's joke without proper credit being given! I am a clown of honor first and foremost. But after that I'm a clown of snacks and a clown of really cool hats! Ehehehe" The balls on 8D's head would flash excitedly as he giggled at his own sillyness. A sillyness that this boy seemed to appreciate, and if someone appreciates 8D's sillyness, then 8D appreciates them! So just to recap, this kid liked Callie, had Jokes, and appreciated sillyness! Yep there's the big three to be OK in 8D's book yessiree bob!

"Wait What? Callie still can't read!? What has professor J been doing all this time? Uhg I swear that man may be a genius but he has no time for his family!" 8D shook his head and made himself a mental note to go pay that science slinging sociopathic  son of a slimey sultry salty s-word salesmen a visit... SOON! Ehehehe. "I promise I will do my best to teach Callie how to read and write so she can send you back little flirty notes whenever you send them! Ehehehe" 8D ended this little jab with a wink and a chuckle before fallowing behind Zavie with a new pep in his step.

"Wait... Super Fun!? Why didn't you say so! I love super fun! Lets go!" Grins was SOOOOO sosososososo excited. He loved fun things! And Super Fun things were even better! If Zavie delivered on his promise then this would be the start of a beautiful friendship. "Say! You should ask your folks if you can come visit Callie at the bar tonight! I'm sure she would love the company I sure would love to see her happy so it's a win win!"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Home [#8D Grins]   Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:59 pm

A clown of honor? Oh! Maybe he was a court jester then? That was so super duper cool! The Kitty Cat Prince meeting the Honorific Jester of the Court! He'd smile happily, spinning in front of Grins. Wow! This was absolutely the chance of a life time! He only had the Kitty Cat Mercenaries in his court so far! Maybe he could ask Grins to join in?

"H-Huuuuh!? Really? That's so super cool! I love sweets and hats too! Oh, oh! Grins! You should totally join my royal court, okay? I'm the Kitty Cat Prince, and with me I have my Kitty Cat Mercenaries! Maybe you could be the super cool Jester of Cats and Honor! Huh huh? What do you think? I could totally give you sweets if you want to be paid!" he'd say with a bright smile, silently wondering how a robot actually ate things. Maybe there were robot sweets? Like metal or oil thingies? It was kind of hard to think about...

"Oh! You really do promise? Good! I don't want her to get in trouble because she couldn't read the fine print, alright? I don't know where the fine print is at, but it's super important and she totally can't not read it, alright?" he'd say with a nod of his head as he continued to walk forward. This really was a lot of fun! It was like they had known each other for more than a few minutes! Yup yup!

"Huh? Oh! I will! I'd loooove to see Callie and you again! It'll be a lot of fun! We can talk and drink strawberry lemonade and eat strawberries and cream! It'll be a blast!" he'd say with a wide smile, super eager to ask his parents to take him to the bar tonight. So much fun awaited him! Woo! The best feeling ever!
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Home [#8D Grins]   Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 6:20 pm

"Did you say... Super Cool Jester of Cats and Honor?"... 8D looked at the little cat loving boy with eyes wider then dinner plates. By god if that wasn't the coolest thing he had ever heard in the history of ever and ever and ever of all time and all dimensions and timelines and other stuff ever ever ever. "Zavie... I would LOVE to be your royal court's jester... ANd I don't really eat much but I do love me some sweets... So it would be really SWEET of you if you let me join your royal court! Ehehe" 8D chuckled at his pun but did his best to keep composed. After all a Royal Jester must be presentable at all times.

"Bleh. Callie is so hard to teach though. The moment she's board she'll want to play a game or just hug for hours on end. I mean, how do you expect me to say no to that cute little face!? It not possible I tells ya it just aint!" 8D cried two long solid streams of tears as he thought about denying the little fox girl of something she wanted. It just couldn't be done! He shuddered at the thought of what might happen if she began to fully utilize her cute stare... It could spell the end of old 8D.

"Ehehe, That sounds great! She and I live with a mad scientist and an army girl in a bar over in BackLight... Though now that I say it out loud it actually sounds kinda silly... But We're one big happy family ehehe." He chuckled as he continued down the path with Zavie at his side, happy to have run into the young boy once more. It felt nice really. Just a nice chat with an old acquaintance.... And it would have been nicer if 8D didn't hear the tell tale sounds of robotic barking in the distance...

"Whu oh... Sounds like they found me... I gatta go! Here's the address of the bar! See you there tonight!" 8D quickly and frantically printed off a small business card from his mouth and handed it to Zavie before bolting in a seemingly random direction, waving goodbye as he ran. A few short seconds after he would be out of sight, a pack of robotic hounds would rush past Zavie in hot pursuit...

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Home [#8D Grins]   Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 10:19 am

He said yes! Oh, that was totally awesome! He didn't think he'd say yes so quickly so soon! It was really sweet of him to join! Plus, he could totally try and find some robot friendly sweets! That would be totally cool, you know.

"Really? Awesome! I can't wait for you to join my court! Thank you thank you!" the boy would say with a happy smile. This was the best day ever! Grins was totally one of his favorite people ever now! Who would have ever thought a robot he barely met five years ago would be one of his favorite people today?

"But she neeeeeeds to learn how to read, Grins! If she does not learn, she will be in trouble. You got to think about her future!" the boy would say with a pout. Callie wasn't the only cute thing in Endymion! He could totally out cute Callie if he tried hard enough! He'd make Grins teach Callie even if it killed him!

"Good! I am really glad Callie has a family now." he'd say with a nod of his head. It was a relief knowing she was safe somewhere. She had worried him way back when, and especially after that thing appeared... He was glad something good came out of it though! Callie had a family now! That was super good.

"O-Oh... Okay! Thank you for walking with me! Get home safely, Grins!" the boy would call out as he waved good bye at the robot, yelping as the robotic hounds ran right past him. Well, that wasn't expected. Though, luckily, he was at the ranch his parents were at now. Woo! Home sweet home soon to come~

~Thread End~
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Home [#8D Grins]   Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 4:32 pm

A Bond has been Forged...

Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] Persona_3_tarot_card_deck_hr___fool_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7xr Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hermit_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7l3

Zavie Bryce of the Fool Arcana and Serial #8D Grins of the Hermit Arcana has formed a Social Link...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully Home [#8D Grins]   Hopefully Home [#8D Grins] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopefully Home [#8D Grins]
Page 1 of 1