Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 1:04 pm

"Weelllll, ya know. I can read some things. Like I'd know how to write down and read my own name! That one would be C, A, L... Uh... L, I, E! I could also make out some other small words if I tried to read them! It's just the long ones that are hard, there are waaaayyy too many letters!" She'd say teasingly, it was in her best interest to try and make Zavie not worry about it so much... She really didn't enjoy trying to learn how to read, she found she could enjoy her time with other things way more! "Plus I don't need to be in a different world... I'm perfectly happy with this one!"

The young girl would look confused at the boy for a moment. "They still don't let you out the house...? Heh, I'd find that sooooo boring! I don't think I could stand being cooped up inside all day, I love the fresh air, visiting nature and all the weird yet wonderful places that have been made. This city is a real weird place to explore ya know! I'm just lucky I'm good at finding my way home!" She had a real good sense of direction! Yet even when that failed her following her scent all the way back home was never a hard challenge for her until she reached somewhere she recognized. Her trail of thought would be distracted again by the cat however as they began purring. She'd giggle. "Well if they were trying to sniff me out, I think they've completed their mission and are now taking a well earned rest."

"Hmm... Well that's a shame." She'd say with genuine disappointment, although she wasn't quite sure what she expected the boy to be able to do to help her learn. "Well tell them I think they're all super cute for me, 'kay?" She'd say, continuing to pet the cat that was lying beside her. "And if you ever do figure out how you do it, be sure to let me know! It would be so awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 2:05 pm

Well, that wasn't exactly what he meant! Plus, big words weren't used all the time... This was confusing, just like the demon forgetting... Why couldn't she be just a little bit more serious? She needed to think about how important these things are! If she wasn't even a little bit serious, she'd be in trouble later on... That was just how this world worked!

"But not all words are big words, Callie. You need to find a good sized book and read it! Then, you will have more fun reading it, then you can read even cooler books! And it would make me so super happy if we could read books together in the future, alright?" he'd say, nodding his head with a light smile. He really wanted to do things with Callie, but if she didn't know how to do super simple things, how could they do anything? It was all so that they could have lots of fun later!

"Huh? Well, of course I can't leave alone. I'm only a kid! Bad things could happen to me, you know. Plus, I love my house! It smells good and I can take naps whenever. Plus, we go to East Eden some times and I'm aloud to go off on my own there... Honestly, it's a little dangerous for you to be going off on your own! You should tell me next time so I can come with you, alright? Two is is super safer than one!" he'd say with a nod of his head. He didn't do it often, but he did sneak out on super rare occasions. Maybe he could go with Callie to make sure she'd be safe wherever she went. Though, did she totally not know how dangerous it was to be alone? He had his cats for protection, but who did she have?

"Well, of course! Cats love being praised for a job well done, even by the people they've spied upon!" he'd say with a smirk. He loved his cats! They were all so super cool and stealthy! He bet they could rob a super secured bank if they really wanted to! But why would they? Cats didn't want money, they just wanted food and naps!

"Oh, the Kitty Cat Mercenaries know they're cute and deadly! Although, I don't think I can... Figure out how I talk to cats. I just do. It's like how I'm talking to you, I just understand your words but I don't really know how or why I do, but I do! If that makes sense..." he'd say with a gentle hum. He never gave it much thought, but he really didn't know how he was able to talk to something others couldn't. It was quite strange in all honesty!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 11:56 am

"Big words, small words, those words with the dots at the end. Why would I need to read when I can go outside to explore! The world around you tells thousands of words at just a simple look of the eye! And its way less boring to do..." She'd whisper the last part to herself. Zavie seemed really determined to get her to learn how to read, which as much as she appreciated him trying to help her out!... She kinda wished he wasn't with this. She had tried to learn before, both Kay and J had taught her something's but she could never hold an interest in the matter for long enough to learn anything major. There were more fun and exciting things to be doing! L-like playing Callie Cards! Ooo, she had to play that with Zavie and 8D when they all meet up! It works best with at least three people and J is always busy and Kay doesn't understand the rules for some reason.

Callie would proceed to tilt her head in confusion of the boys warnings. What did he mean that the city was dangerous? No one had ever tried to do anything unless she... Well, nevermind, that was in the past. B-but still!  "Aww, come on Zavie! That's no excuse, you could just sneak out sometimes if you really wanted to! You don't have to let anyone hold you back, just let yourself have fun cause that's all that matters in the end!" She'd say joyfully, not really understanding how most families would actually work. "Plus it ain't dangerous out there! I wonder about basically everyday and nothing bad ever happens. Even if something were to happen, ya just gotta be sure you can out run it and everything would be fine!" She'd tease, she really didn't understand why the boy was so afraid of the outside, it was peaceful out there most of the time if you can put up with the noise!

"Anyway!" She'd suddenly burst out, becoming slightly bored of the negative vibes of the conversation that was going on and wanted to try to change the subject. "You should totally try to come over to the bar where I live sometime! Its super cool there, or at least I think it is, so that means it is!" She'd giggle to herself, she truly loved her home despite the fact that it was technically just a run down bar. Yet that didn't matter cause it was special to her! "It's called Grin's Hole In The Wall, cause its kinda built into a wall... I think, uhm. Well it's in the BackLight area so if you come by that way look out for us! It'll be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 10:32 am

Oh, nothing was getting through her thick head! Absolutely nothing. It was a little bit frustrating, in all honestly. She should really know simple things like reading and she should be more careful than to run off by herself during the day. He'd sigh and shake his head. He felt like an adult... He didn't like being an adult, but he couldn't just ignore things like she did. He had to be soooomewhat responsible.

"Callie, I can heeeeear you... Hmph, well, you will pay the consequences then in the future. I hope you are prepaaaaared for theeeeem~!" the boy would say in a haunting tone! Or as haunting as he could be. He'd giggle afterwords, but he was serious in more ways than one. Though, if she wasn't going to listen, he wasn't going to grow grey hairs because of her! He was young and had young things to do!

"I... Don't think you could outrun a demon, Callie... That is why I am concerned. Just, promise me you will not go out at night, not without me or one of your family members. It is super duper dangerous then, alright?" he'd say with another sigh. This he'd probably grow grey hairs over! The day was one thing and he had faith Callie knew how to hide just by noticing her smell from across the room. She smelt like a wild animal... Weird.

"A bar? What kind of bar? Is it, like, for ice cream?" the boy would ask curiously. It sounded like a great place as long as it had actual ice cream! Ice cream tasted great on a hot Spring or Summer night! Maybe it would get hotter tonight... Oh, that would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 2:41 pm

Callie would huff. "Well ya can't hear me if I talk in my head!" She'd say before continuing the sentence within her head. "Ha! I got him there, now he wont be able to tell what I'm saying to myself, no matter how good his hearing may be! U-unless he can read minds... That would be creepy! You wouldn't be able to hide any information about yourself from someone like that! They'd know when your lying, or when you were bored of them or... Uhm... Why am I still doing this?" The girl would sigh and hug her teddy bear. "I understand that there may be reasons why it would hinder me in the future Zavie, but it doesn't at the moment and well... I'll cross that bridge when I get to it, kay?" Maybe reasoning with him was a better approach, who knows?

"A what?" She'd ask in confusion, what's a demon? She was sure she had never heard of one of those before, or at least didn't know what one looked like. Maybe 8D would know? Probably, he had gone to so many weird places he must've ran into one at some point if they existed! "I don't really go out at night anyway, I tend to get home by sundown otherwise I make Kay worry. A-and trust me, that isn't a good thing to do!" She'd add with a nervous giggle, as much as she loved Kay, an upset, worried or especially angry Kay was a scary thing... And something she would always want to avoid if she could... Wait a minute...

"Oh no!" Callie would suddenly burst out as something crossed her mind. "It took me way longer than I expected to get all the way out here today to look for you Zavie! A-and I just remembered I'm meant to be doing a work shift this afternoon at the bar!" Damn it, how had she forgotten about this! She was having too much fun talking to her old friend again... "Sorry Zavie, but I gotta get home! Make sure to come down to the bar at some point though so we can catch up properly! If not I know where you live now so I'll be sure to come back when I get some spare time!" The young girl would quickly climb out the window where she had came and wave to Zavie before heading back off in the direction of home. "I'll catch ya later Zaavviieee~!"

[~Exit~]
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:15 pm

Well, that definitely duped him. She was so careless... It worried him, but, at least he knew he cared about her enough to worry about her. Maybe she got that from his worrying him, but the reason why kids learned about stuff now was so they didn't have to learn about it in the future. Her logic was so flawed... But, oh well. He'll just help her any way he can!

"Mmn... Okay, I will trust you for now. Just ask me if you ever need help, alright? I want to help you!" the boy said with a nod of his head. He really just wanted to help her was all... But, if she wanted to tread down that path he'd help her any way he can.

"Oh, good then! Just do not go out at night ever alone. It is super duper dangerous." he'd say with a determined nod. He totally didn't know how much he could help her at night against scary demons. He just wanted her to be safe... Hopefully she'd stay safe!

"O-Oh, okay! Bye, Callie! Be saaaaaafe!" the boy would say, leaning out of his window and waving goodbye to Callie. Hopefully she'd stay safe... Oh, well, time to have faith! And continue singing!
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:27 pm

Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 Og52ybP

Callie Ukai of the Aeon and Zavie Bryce of the Fool have ranked up their Social Link to Rank 2...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2