Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] Empty
PostSubject: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:40 am

Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] Kagamine-len-no-bousou-o

"Toki wa mou kietmo 'shoutaimu.'"

The voice of a boy singing came raining from and open window above the alley way behind the Heartfelt Bakery. His open window was, to no surprise to him, covered in cats of varying shapes and sizes. They seemed enchanted as the boy sang his song of a strange language. He forgot how he came about finding this song... But, he was glad he found it! It was such a nice song!

Aside from the boy's singing, there was the fact his small tape recorder was playing the music that accompanied the song. He was quite happy, spinning about his room with small dance moves that were uncoordinated and obviously just being done for fun. He was enjoying himself.

The cats were always a great audience! They always told him they enjoyed his songs too! It made him happy they were willing to listen! Plus, they always gave him gifts before he even started! He had a shelf littered with small nick knacks and what most would assume was trash. He loved every thing they gave him though, from the torn up mouse toy with a missing eye to the rather large acorn! He enjoyed every gift they gave him.

Regardless of all of this, it was clear something was going up within the boy's room. After all, there was music, singing, and a bunch of cats crowding at the open window. There was a stair way up too the second story of the building outside of the house itself, rusty steel leading up to a door and the boy's open window. It was obvious something was going on up there, and it only took a little curiosity to peek into the window real quick. Would someone do so, though?

Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] 5aItVmm

~Zavie Bryce - Present Day~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 12:44 pm

"Byyeee!" Callie would call out as she went out the front door. "Don't worry, I'll be back before dark!" She'd quickly add before closing the door. She had a free day today! A day where she could do whatever she wanted without anyone telling her what to do... Even if most days were like this, she still found these days to be the best! Especially as she was raring to go so early today, she was in an adventuring kinda mood, maybe she'd go explore somewhere she had never been before! This city was so large and populated with so many different people and areas to look at, she'd be surprised if she managed to see it all before she was too old too!

As such, she had to make a start now if she wanted to venture out someplace real far and get back in time so that no one worries about her! She wouldn't want anyone to have a bad evening spending the whole time worrying now would she? So with a light jog that more resembled a fast walk, she set off in a seemingly random direction, she was never afraid of getting lost, she knew the scents around where she lived so well she could probably smell 'em from a mile away! Plus if worse comes to worse she could just follow her own trail back afterwards! There was nothing to worry about~.

---

After quite some time of wandering between different streets and roads, admiring all the new sights, sounds and smells that filled the young girl with glee. She felt it was about a good time to take a rest! After all, she didn't want to be walking constantly all day and make her feet hurt for the next few days! That would be no fun at all. She decided to explore a close by alleyway, she could easily rest up there and maybe find something cool to add to her collection! However, what she did find wasn't quite what the young vixen was expecting.

At first, she thought being able to catch the scent of a cat was a fairly usual thing to do in an alleyway! But there were hundreds of them! W-well, okay maybe not hundreds... Though I assure you it was a whole lot of cats! What were they doing? They all seemed to be gathering around an open window up high, they seemed to be enchanted by something. Stopping to keen her senses further, Callie could make out what sounded like music, a-and a boy singing? W-wait a minute... S-she was sure she recognized that voice! It had been so very long since she heard it, but she was sure it was the one she was thinking of... It had to be! As silently as she could, she would climb up an old set of stairs to get a closer look, as much as she was fairly sure she was right... There was still a possibility she was wrong. So she'd be quiet for now until she was certain!
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:38 pm

"Toki wa mou kietmo 'shouta-' H-Huh?" the boy's singing was cut off by not the girl, but one of the cats jumping into his bedroom and looking up at him. The cat was small, probably just a kitten. The boy would bend down and look at the cat with a tilted head, somewhat confused by the sudden action of the kitten.

Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] Tumblr_mlbli7qjCM1r215p2o1_500

"Meoooooow~!"

"E-Eh? What? Huh?" the boy would say in confusion as he looked up at one of the other cats that had walked into his bedroom. Kittens were like babies when it came to talking too them, it was hard to tell what exactly they wanted and what they were trying to convey. As far as Zavie understood... There was a smell... But, his nose wasn't as adept as his hearing and vision, so he didn't quite understand...

Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] Tumblr_mh3jzn7I341r11qslo1_500

"Meooooow~! Meooooow~!"

"Huh? A person...?" the boy wound say before blinking. He didn't have a hat on! And his tail! Agh! With a startled yelp he made a mad dash to his closet, slipping and stumbling into it with a loud thud. Thankfully, the door closed behind him. It hurt though...

The two cats would sit in front of the door, the others by the window turning their heads towards the new comer. Who was she? What was she doing here? It was all so interesting and new. Though, they stood their ground. If Callie wanted too, she could slip into the window and enter the room, though, the closet door was shut closed and all that could be heard from it were some mumbles and rustling. Intelligible mumbles, mind. Zavie knew exactly how good his hearing was, and if he couldn't understand his mumbles, no one could!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 5:28 pm

"Uh oh..." The cats didn't take long to be distracted by Callie's presence, she hadn't really thought of how much of an obvious indicator that she was here it would be until now. Woops. I-it also seemed like some of the small little kittens were actually venturing into the room, maybe they were scared of her? T-that would be bad! She didn't want to scare anything!... Wait, she could hear a voice talking to the kittens.

Well... So much for the quiet approach, she'd giggle to herself as she heard the boy inside panic and run into a closet. Yeaaah, would of probably been a better idea to knock first! It was still early in the morning so maybe he wasn't dressed yet. She decided to wait outside for the time being, she didn't want to intrude into the house unwelcome, even if she was almost certainly sure that this was indeed the boy she remembered! She was so excited to see him again, she wondered if he realized who she was yet... Or if he'd even remember her? It was quite a long time ago and well, they were both very young at the time. She hoped he still remembered her.

Regardless, Callie would bend over to pet the closest cat to her, this one didn't seem to be as worried about her presence. "D'aww, aren't you a cute little thing?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:35 pm

The two cats would pad over too the closed closet, meowing up at the door. The boy would hush them as he found a hat finally and slipped it onto his head, and carefully stuffed his tail into his pants. Jeez... Who just walked up to an open window? With cats! Cats only liked him after all... Or, at least these specific cats did. He had trained them all to be his eyes and ears around the area so he could know when to hide. Good thing too...

"Mm... Is the person still out there...?" the boy would ask the older of the two cats that had walked into his bed room. With a loud meow, the cat currently being petted by Callie would meow back, causing the older cat back into the bedroom to relay meow the message too the boy. Huh... Why was the person just petting the cat? That was weird...

Regardless, the cat being petted would gently go to nip at Callie's finger, not hard enough to hurt, but enough to get her attention. It'd meow up at her and walk over too the window, seeming to indicate he wanted her to go there. When the cat meowed, the boy inside the room would tilt his head. What? Huh?

"What do you mean I know them...? Nobody I know just walks onto our stairs... Are you sure you have the right person in mind?" he'd ask the cat at his feet. It'd only meow back in response, following the wandering kitten as it went to lay down in a pile of pillows on the boy's floor. Oh, he also had a lot of pillows littered around the room. It made everything soft for the cats!

"Ummm... I guess you can come in, person? Just don't be loud or mean or something... My cats will bite you if you do!" he'd say as threateningly as he could... Which wasn't much. He was a boy after all, and his threats came across more so imaginative than anything else... Even if his cats would bite people if he asked them too. They were trained to obey him, after all! T-Too an extent... As long as he fed them and let them sleep in his bedroom... They were the Kitty Cat Mercenaries after all! Their services weren't free... Sadly...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:16 pm

"Ow!" Callie would cry out, more so out of instinct than it actually hurting, she didn't expect the cat to bite her like that and it surprised her. Although, it seemed as though the cat was trying to get her attention, did it want her to go into the boys room? That seemed awfully odd to her that the cat would do such a thing, p-plus I don't think just cause a cat invited you in somewhere that counted as a formal invitation, y-ya know? She still wasn't sure if the boy would want to see her... I mean she had climbed up to his window out of the blue whilst he was singing. Yeaaah... She probably could of made a better entrance for herself, heh.

Taking a step towards the open window, Callie would stop as she could hear the boy talking from inside and the many meows of multiple cats returning the call each time he stopped talking. W-what...? D-did that mean that the boy could actually understand what the cats were saying? That was so cool! A-and they told him that I was someone he does know, so that means he must've told the cats about her for them to know who she was themselves... Aww, that's so sweet.

After receiving a verbal invitation from the boy himself that she could come in, Callie hesitated. Honestly a little nervous to talk to the boy after all these years, what if he had changed? T-they may not get along as well as they did so many years ago!... Eh, nah. She was sure it'd be fine! Even if thoughts like that crossed her mind she always tried to keep herself optimistic! Although... She'd giggle to herself as she thought of a plan. Let's see how well the boy remembered her!

The young vixen would kneel down underneath the window ledge, making sure that she wasn't visible and that she didn't disturb any of the cats. Slowly, she would grasp her teddy Lulu with both hands and hold her upright, gradually lifting the bears head up over the window sill until its whole head would be visible to the boy. Next, after trying to hold back giggling, Callie would push under the bears right arm making the arm wave up and down. Hehehe, if there was anyone who knew how to make an entrance it was Lulu!
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptySat May 14, 2016 1:19 pm

The boy was, more than confused. Also, he was openly talking too the cats while a stranger was just outside. He was really confused... Also scared, he wasn't exactly playing it safe with openly talking to the cats. Well, jeez! It was their fault for barging onto a boy singing! Who did that!? That was so totally rude an an invasion of his privacy. Hmph!

"What?" was the boy's simple and plain response as he looked at the teddy bear. Wait, seriously, what? Why was... There just a teddy bear waving at him. It was clear he didn't remember the bear, after all, that bear had as much presence during their meeting all that time ago as the neighboring people in the cafeteria! This... Wasn't the most well thought out plan, it seemed.

"Am... I supposed to remember you from somewhere? Because I don't... I've never owned a teddy bear before. Only teddy cats." he'd say with a firm nod of his head. It seemed he was in a less than a happy mood. Like last time. He was pouting... Oh dear, he was pouting.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptySat May 14, 2016 2:25 pm

"Hehe, sorry. I guess that may of been a little bit of a stretch." Callie would laugh, still finding her idea funny regardless of if it worked or not. She would pick herself up off the ground and look through the window, certifying her thoughts of who it was she was talking to. "Zavie! It is you! I knew it had to be!" She'd say with a smile and a wave. "Sorry for kinda barging up here like this, but I was in the area and I saw all these cats outside your window! Naturally I was curious about it all and then I heard you singing and I was sure I recognized your voice so I just had to come up to see if I was right! It's been so long since I've seen you, do you remember me?"

If she was then invited inside, Callie would climb her way through the open window and stare around the boys room. "Woaah... This place is awesome!" Everything looked so soft and cuddly, like she could just fall over wherever she wanted and she'd be in comfort heaven! She was most definitely amused with all the small little knick-knacks he had lying about, it reminded her of her own room so much. "This place is so lovely... Almost as lovely as your singing voice Zavie~." She'd say in a teasing kind of way before producing the small fox trinket she had kept a hold of all these years from her pocket and holding it out in front of her. "Guess these things take a little longer than I thought they would, ey? At least they worked eventually! I always knew it would one day let me find you."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptySat May 14, 2016 3:06 pm

Oh, she looked familiar... And she knew his name... Okay okay! So, he did know this person! H-He thinks... His memory was quite awful, to say the least... He'd blink, staring at the person a little longer. She looked... Vaguely familiar... Um...

"C... Um... Caaaaallie?" he'd say, trying to remember the right name. Where did he remember her from? He couldn't remember for a moment, then the memories flooded into his consciousness like... Well, a flood! Though, they weren't all good memories, mind. After all, the last time Zavie saw her was when that horrible thing separated them...

"W-Wait... Callie? From the food court? I... Oh my goodness! Y-You're not dead! I-I... P-Please come in!" he'd say, flustered and unsure as to what exactly to do. This whole time... He never gave it much thought, but so many people were killed during that happening... He hadn't heard Callie at all through all that screaming. He was scared then, he couldn't even call out to anyone...

"I... Um, thanks, I suppose." he'd say with a little nod. He was still so surprised. It was like she was a ghost... They were practically the same age back then, and now here she was! Both of them still practically the same age. But she was taller than him. Oh. Well... That was a thing.

"A-Ah... You heard me? Um... I like to sing every now and again... The cats really like it!" he'd say with a smile, the two cats next to him meowing happily. The remaining cats crowded around the open window once more, some actually spilling into the room to lay against the wall. They all seemed so content with being around the boy, he just had that effect on cats it seemed.

"Ah, I never took it off. See?" he'd say, holding up his arm to show off the charm bracelet. Yes indeed, he had turned the fox toy into one of the charms on it. True to his word, he had never taken it off... Mainly due to how he thought both Raia and Callie were dead... But, if Callie was alive, that meant Raia could be too! Oh, he'd never give up hope again!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptySun May 15, 2016 12:46 pm

Callie nodded her head in joy, he did remember her! If only just, but that didn't really matter as long as he did a little! She always forgot it might be harder for other people to remember people they had only seen one time before as well as she does. Her nose was super sensitive, and once she learned the scent of someone she liked it was almost impossible to forget! If she'd ever detect it again all the memories of that person would just come flooding back! It was kinda like a small storage of memory that was unlocked with a scent key? She thinks... That's how she imagines it anyway!

"Yup! That's me, I'm so glad you remembered me all this time!" She'd give the boy a quick hug, she had missed him a lot over these past few years. "Yup, of course I got outta there. I used the trees, I climbed up real high so that I couldn't be seen and then traversed from tree to tree until I made my way out of there! I managed to save 8D too! Even though that night did something weird to him and he learned how to talk suddenly, which was really awesome cause before hand I couldn't understand what he was saying with just text on his little monitor!" She took a moment to stop and breathe, remembering what usually happened to her if she kept talking none stop without doing so. "I actually ended up going with 8D and met up with Professor J and Kay and they invited me to live with them! Which was really cool and where I've been for the past few years."

Callie smiled at the memory of it all, to her the night was but a happy memory, most of anything bad that happened that day erased from her memory completely. "Oh! But what about you?" She'd enquire curiously. "I didn't see how you got out of there either, I had hoped and presumed you had though while the professor was making a distraction!" The professor was quite a brave man ya know! Well... Okay brave may not be the best word, maybe more so overly confident in a stupid kinda way. But that's what she loved about him! "Oh and what have you been up to these past five years? I bet you've gotten up to lots of fun during all that time, right!"

"Yup! I could hear ya from down in the alley, it was really cute! Even if I couldn't understand what words you were actually saying, hehe." She'd giggle. "Yeah you can say that again! There are hundreds of the little cuties here." It would be lying if she said she wasn't a little jealous. She absolutely loved animals and would love for an animal to love her back just as much as these cats seemed to love Zavie. Her smile would grow even more as the boy showed off his own charm. "You kept it all these years! So the magic truly did work, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 12:15 pm

Eep! A hug! He wasn't exactly expecting that, and with a light flick of his tail in surprise, he'd accept it. Luckily, his tail was securely inside of his pants! Was that a weird thing to say? It kind of felt like it. However, he'd smile back at Callie. It had been a while... Five years actually!

"Oh... My mom and dad just carried me and we came back home. It was really scary... I didn't see anything though, my mom told me to keep my eyes shut." he'd say with a nod of his head. He honestly didn't know anything aside from hearing an awful voice and a lot of screams and... Gross sounds. Thinking about it scared him, he was so clueless...

"Oh! You finally found a home? Oh, that makes me very happy! I'm so glad! he'd say with a smile. He was glad she had found a family to live with and to love. It was better than... Doing whatever she was doing before hand. Regardless, he'd smile happily. He was absolutely positively happy for her!

"Well, I've been studying for school and working in the bakery. I haven't done much... Oh, but I made the Kitty Cat Mercenaries in my spare time! They're all the cats that live in the alley. They're my friends and they tell me when a stranger is near by." he'd say with a nod of his head. His cats were very well trained, if not completely bribed to do what they did. He loved every single one of them, and they either adored him back or stuck around for the treats and warm beds. It was a symbiotic relationship between them.

"Oh... Sorry... I don't really know what language it's in either. I just really like how it sounds." he'd say in reference too his song. He loved his song! Maybe he could perform it one day... That would be really neat if he could.

"Mhm... I never took the bracelet off. And I wished you and Raia would be safe... So, now that you're safe, maybe Raia will be too!" he'd say with a smile. It was child innocence believing something as far fetched as that could happen. Even if the odds were for Raia showing up once more, it still wasn't likely.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 9:18 pm

"Oh awesome!... Although why was it scary to be carried?" She'd question, in genuine confusion. It was weird, she couldn't really think in her head what he could of meant aside from that. She knew that something must've happened that night, but her mind had completely blanked out anything bad that had happened. That was just the way her mind worked, there was never any room for bad thoughts and memories when there were so many happy thoughts to put in there!

"Ya-huh! I love living there, there is always something weird or funny going on to make me laugh!" Which was very true! Especially with 8D around, he'd never let her go a moment of being upset without swooping in to cheer her up. He was the best! "I also help out working there too! It's a lot of fun and I get some money for doing it too so I finally have a way to pay for things!" Although... She was very careful with her money and often kept it hidden away and didn't actually like to spend it. Which meant usually when she did have to buy something she never had any money on her anyway... Then the usual process would ensue!

"Oh so this place is your bakery? Cool! I've been looking for this place for yeeeaaarrrs!" Honestly she was still a little in shock that she had randomly found the place after all this time. I mean, the charm meant it had to of happened sometime! And as large as this city may be, it isn't infinite so if she kept looking there was no way she wouldn't find it eventually. "The Kitty Cat Mercenaries? How could you call anything this cute a mercenary!" She'd say jokingly. "Oh and, did I hear you talking to them earlier? Does that mean you can understand what they say back to you? That's so cool Zavie! I'd love to be able to do something like that... Oh! Do you think you could teach me?"

Callie would smile with such joy at the knowledge that the boy had cherished the gift she had given him. It was always nice to get a gift, but to give one and see someone love it was always much, much better! "You're a very sweet boy, ya know that Zavie? And I'm sure this Raia person is okay! Ya just always gotta stay positive. People will always turn up eventually when you want them to around here. That's what 8D always told me! And I found you didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 3:18 pm

Wait, that was such an odd question. What did she mean by that? Surely she knew what he meant by why the memories scared him. After all, she must have witnessed the event full force! If not, why did she try and escape? This was confusing him... He wondered if he should push the matter further or not, but he didn't really know what point there would be in it... But, what if something happened? Like, if she hit her head! That would be bad...

"I... Um... Never mind, I'm just being silly!" he'd say with a smile. He really didn't know what to say. The logic was simply there, even for someone as young as Zavie. But he didn't know if trying to make her remember was worth it or not... After all, he wished he didn't remember those noises.

"Oh, you have a job now too? That's so cool! I work here at the bakery! I'm the cashier! I can do lots of things, just so you know!" he'd say with a boastful pose. His ears and tail would probably exemplify this pose even more, but they were carefully hidden away for now.

"You have? It's not that hard to find, you know. We've been in the newspaper before and are sweets are known all across Endymion for being really good! I just think you were taking too many naps!" he'd say in a slightly teasing voice, still smiling none the less. He was having fun with this. He hadn't played or talked to another kid in a while! It'd be fun to tease her only slightly, plus, she'd probably tease back. After all, he hadn't tried to look at all! Even though he legitimately couldn't...

"Huh? They may be cute, but they're the children of lions! Mountain cats! Jaguars! Cheetahs! Even panthers! They're fierce and noble beasts that serve me, the Kitty Cat Prince! And since I'm the Kitty Cat Prince, I can talk to cats. Simple as that! Kee kee kee~!" he'd say in a somewhat noble voice, his laughter afterwords being slightly mischievous. It was clear he had practiced this before, probably after reading a fairy tale story or something. He loved to act as much as he loved to sing! Except he was notably a lot more capable in one form of art than the other.

"Oh... But I don't think I can teach you. I don't really know how I understand them. I just do. It's kind of confusing, when I think about it..." he'd say with a gentle tilt of his head. He really didn't understand why he was capable of doing this. But he was, and he didn't know what else to say about it.

"Mhm, you're right! I'll hope and hope and hope until he shows up!" he'd say with an eager nod of his head. He was excited about seeing Raia again! He was probably super tall now! He couldn't wait!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 2:06 pm

"Ya-huh! I'm more of just a helper around the place, cleaning up anything that needs to be cleaned, making sure all the tables are ready for the costumers, helping out back when needed. But most importantly making sure everyone there is happy! It's really fun!" She found it so much fun to work there, even if she did make everything she did there into a game. That never bothered anyone cause she still got the work done! She couldn't think of another place that would let her get away with how much she goofed off sometimes.

"Oh... Is it?" Callie would question in confusion when the boy brought up newspapers. Although, then again she had never actually read a newspaper... Or anything for that matter! "That would of been useful to know! B-but I'm still kinda... Ya know, not great with the whole reading thing. Heh." Callie would blush a little, before playfully batting Zavie's arm when he teased her, not hard enough for it to hurt though. "Yeah right! Thanks for appreciating how hard I looked for ya. I bet you took way more naps on your search then mine!"

"Oh, is that so Kitty Cat Prince?" She'd question jokingly as one of the cats walked up to her to sniff at her before curling up beside her. Callie would pet the little kitty and giggle. "They look super ferocious if ya ask me, hehe." She hoped that somehow the cats didn't understand her and were offended by that in anyway, she thought they were all super cute and hoped that they could possibly all like her even slightly as much as they did Zavie, animals were just too adorable not to love! "Aww... That sucks." Callie would tilt her head and pull a disappointed face as she tried to think of anyway that it could work to learn how to speak to animals. But nothing really came to mind. "A-are ya sure there is no secret to it? Maybe its your hat! Or maybe that charm you wear? It could be something weird like that, then again probably not. Hmm... D-do they understand me?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] EmptySun May 22, 2016 3:01 pm

Oh? It seemed they had different jobs entirely! That was kind of cool though, they were both young and both had jobs! That wasn't something often amongst kids these days, and it made the boy sort of proud he and another kid had full fledged jobs!

"I make people happy to! The first thing a cashier has to do is greet the customers and make sure they leave happy and satisfied!" he'd say with a smile and happy nod of his head. He loved working and making people happy! It was the best thing ever!

"Huuuuuh? You still don't know how to read? Hmph! Callie, it's completely necessary to learn how to read! Plus, you can read super cool books when you learn how too! They can teleport your mind to a totally different world!" he'd say with a nod of his head, earnest in his pursuit. This was absolutely necessary that she learned how to read! If she couldn't, she'd be in a lot of trouble later on!

"Huh? But I can't leave my house without my parents. I couldn't leave to look for you, you know. So, it was all up to you in the end!" he'd say with a nod of his head. This was frankly true. He couldn't possibly go anywhere on his own and he was only recently allowed to go around East Eden by himself. And it was safe to say Callie didn't live all the way out there!

"Eh? You're actually being smelt out, you know! My Kitty Cat Mercenaries are trained in all ways of stealth! Don't let their cuteness fool you~ Kee kee kee~!" he'd say with a sly laugh. It was fairly true, the cat had walked over to get a good smell of Callie, remembering that Zavie had told them that she had smelt odd way back when. However, it wasn't minding the pet one bet. Cats enjoyed being praised and being shown affection.

"Um, nope. I just understand them. They sound like they're speaking normally to me, plus, they understand me clearly, like I'm another cat. As far as I can tell though, they understand actions and emotions behind words. So, they'll like you more if you say happy things! Just, don't be too over baring... They hate it when their treasured praise becomes too much!" he'd say with a nod of his head. He really didn't know how it worked, but it wasn't the charm for sure. He was just always able to talk to cats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]   Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai] Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgetful Fauna [Callie Ukai]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next