Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

In Character Q & A Thread

Go down 
+21
BernAHoo
Sheepzami Sheephara
theevilgood
Enigma
Brittie
Athena
Lost
Space Overlord Bfroger6
AkaJack
Drea
Albrecht
Retuo
Ryugon
Godai
GioGio
Shunny
Penny
Moonie
Jerry
Azami
TheDeathNaught1
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Q & A Thread   In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 7:00 pm

Iris wrote:
"This is the only song I'll listen to. I refuse to listen to anything else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HQaBWziYvY

...Wait, what? Someone already did a Darude Sandstorm joke? Man, that was my job. Fuck you."

*Iris pouts and lets out a sigh before continuing.*

"Anyway, answering that is a bit hard since I have a fairly varied taste in music. I guess I'd have to go with either punk rock or rap. I also have a love-hate relationship with dubstep."
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: In Character Q & A Thread   In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 3:19 am

@Iris, Brittany and Athena

If you had to pick one guy/gal from the cadets/psyche terrorists to be your girlfriend/boyfriend, who would you pick and why?

To make sure you three don't fight over the same guy, Bernard the owl is not a valid answer
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: In Character Q & A Thread   In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 3:37 am

Iris wrote:
"I won't lie -- Endymion has some nice eye candy. But I'm not gonna go out with someone just because they've got a pretty face or whatever. And since I don't know anyone that well, it's an impossible call to make at this point. So, I guess I'll pass. Sorry to disappoint."
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: In Character Q & A Thread   In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 6:28 am

So Batilde, what's your favorite type of animal? Cats? Dogs? Pufferfish?
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: In Character Q & A Thread   In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:25 am

Moonie wrote:
@Iris, Brittany and Athena

If you had to pick one guy/gal from the cadets/psyche terrorists to be your girlfriend/boyfriend, who would you pick and why?

To make sure you three don't fight over the same guy, Bernard the owl is not a valid answer

Azami Aihara wrote:
Iris wrote:
"I won't lie -- Endymion has some nice eye candy. But I'm not gonna go out with someone just because they've got a pretty face or whatever. And since I don't know anyone that well, it's an impossible call to make at this point. So, I guess I'll pass. Sorry to disappoint."

"Awwww, Iris, girl, don't be so old-fashioned, darling!" *Giggles* "Okay, since my dear friend here is such a killjoy, I'm gonna answer on her behalf! Weeeell... Do I have to pick just one? Let me check my options again... There's The Prince, he's such a hot guy, isn't he? But, boomer, he's into nerds! And there's principal Robert who...erm...is an older version of Julius. 'kay, moving on. Alex is too cute to be attractive, but sort of...too young for me, I'll risk him on the list. There's the Shibuya guy but he is totally NOT boyfriend material. I don't wanna get in jail because of man, na-ah! Hey, there's Mr. Edward! He's a total eye candy, Iris! Well, he's an older man that comes with a package, if you catch my drift. I love children, but I'm not ready to be a mom yet. I don't think I can, anyways... Mr. Robinson is out for obvious reasons, the Wandering Fortuner...nope, he looks a bit creepy to me. Iris, do you like men in suits? 'Cause there's this Rookie Detective here. Unless you're into nerds just like Julian, so you might enjoy the Cyber Café owner. Won't deny, he's handsome, that mysterious look in his eyes... But geez, he wants money for spending time with you, and I honestly am saving to buy a Prada. Athena, girl, what do you think? Would he teach me about computers if I pay for it in a different manner? JOKING! HAHAHAHA"

"Okaaaay, now as for the cadets... To be honest, I don't know anyone but Giogio, he's friends with my work mate Athena. He's, like, e-very-thing I'd want in a boy. Tall, blonde, blue eyes, so fit, kyaaaaa! He's so hoooot! But, well, too bad he's a cadet and we're destined to be enemies. I'm sure there's a soap opera out there that has used this trope already... Some people just love the drama."

"As for the Pysche Terrorists... Hmmmm... You know, boys who fight alongside are like girls to me. They're my homeboys, my crime partners, my fight soulmates, not my love soulmates! Exciting, isn't it? BUT no touching allowed at work, huhuhu. Besides, it's not like they're all great options. I mean, check the Jack guy, he looks totally, I mean, TOTALLY weird. I feel weird around him, at least. And I'm 100% sure Liam, as hot as he is, isn't into girls, hahahah! Well, maybe there are some guy(s), but... Hm, I will keep that a secret~"
*Wink* "...now, do Bernie and Larsinny count?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Character Q & A Thread   In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 11:06 am

Azami Aihara wrote:
So Nozomi, what's your favorite position to do with Shunnosuke? And Sharaku, what position did you secretly want to try to Shunnosuke back when you were dating?

Reads Question.

In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 Han_jee_han__the_gamer__by_reminise123-d8gvkat

L-L-lets ignore that one for now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Character Q & A Thread   In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 11:09 am

Shunny wrote:

@Nozomi: When it's all over would you like to be introduced to Shun's family? Are you ready for that?

In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 Latest?cb=20140207134810

Hell Yeah!Let's get this over with so we can netflix and chill - I mean have a nice dinner with your parents!
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: In Character Q & A Thread   In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 11:10 am

@Bernard: Does Larsinny look tasty for you? Have you ever tried demon meat yet? You can answer in coo language if you want, no harm done.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: In Character Q & A Thread   In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 11:14 am

@Bernard: Has anyone ever tasked you with bringing any letters to this one huge castle in the middle of an ocean only accesible after ramming into a train station wall? Maybe deliver it to this one guy with shaggy hair and glasses? I could swear I saw you involved in that.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: In Character Q & A Thread   In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 11:17 am

Brittie wrote:
@Bernard: Does Larsinny look tasty for you? Have you ever tried demon meat yet? You can answer in coo language if you want, no harm done.

In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 Giphy

Hoooo?

Coo, Coococooo, Cooo.

Coooooo

[YES]

Last edited by Bernard on Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: In Character Q & A Thread   In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 11:19 am

Moonie wrote:
@Bernard: Has anyone ever tasked you with bringing any letters to this one huge castle in the middle of an ocean only accesible after ramming into a train station wall? Maybe deliver it to this one guy with shaggy hair and glasses? I could swear I saw you involved in that.

In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 Bird-snowy-owl

Hooooooo The fuck are u talking about??????
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: In Character Q & A Thread   In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 11:24 am

@Selenus: Can you even act cute?
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: In Character Q & A Thread   In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 11:32 am

Shun wrote:
@Selenus: Can you even act cute?

Selenus wrote:
"Does this answer your question?":
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: In Character Q & A Thread   In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 12:21 pm

Azami Aihara wrote:
So Batilde, what's your favorite type of animal? Cats? Dogs? Pufferfish?

"I loooove cats~! They're so cute and cuddly! I have a cat myself, actually. His name's Percy! And he's my best friend~♥"

In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 Tumblr_nbsmf13BFO1sj5r1lo1_500
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: In Character Q & A Thread   In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 2:21 pm

@Liam: So, Liam...do you go commando?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Character Q & A Thread   In Character Q & A Thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Character Q & A Thread
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next