Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime]   Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 7:27 pm

Taking a look at his cell phone, it didn't necessarily seem like they were working. Which to Gabe, it was pretty much a shame when he took a look at his own cell briefly and put it away after noticing no bars. He awaited Belle's answer as to his plan, should they even leave a trail? Was there any point? Those demons seem sociable enough, would they even want to follow it after they killed the rest of the group? "!!!!!!!" Suddenly, it was as if Gabe's hand began to tremble as he felt control over his motor skills fleeting. He couldn't even speak as the sensation in his body was moving closer to belle's neck. But why?!

"!!!"
The answer was given to him as Gabe's hands moved very slowly to her neck. The soft voice of the devil herself was as if it was dipped in the sweetest honey, but the mere mention of such a thing would be the greatest sin imaginable. Just how bad did Gabe want to live? Didn't he cave into that same voice earlier to play the gabe because he wanted to live? To play this sick persons own game of russian roulette? "I won't lose!!!" Gabe was saying in his head as his hands were trembling much. "What was the logic in killing this girl? They just got here, Gabe was sure she didn't want to die either.

"!!!!" Little did Belle know, Gabe was haveing a hard struggle in his head. They were in cover, maybe the voice was just trying to scare him. The crowd was going to be killed, and even if Gabe wasn't ok with that, he was powerless to do anything about it. "What would Shotaro do?" Gabe would say in his head as he continued with struggle. Though, Gabe remembered one chapter when Shotaro was faced with only one option available to him, which was given to him by someone else Even if that was the case, other options are made available in time, they would reveal themselves. "I'll take my chances then!!!" Gabe would say in his head with a defiant voice and retracted his hands."

After that, he would look to Belle with a sad smile. " I'm sorry, i'm a bad pick. I'm no hero, but we shouldn't stick together. You should go home, maybe it's safer in your house. But you should go, far away from me.....we split.... " Gabe was taking his chances, with the demon, and the chance that he could still figure a way out without killing belle. But she needed to leave, right now. It was a gamble, but he was brave enough to take the heavy gamble. If it wasn't a trait of his that he can claim for himself, it was a trait he mimicked from a fictional character he idolized. Once she was gone, Gabe could think.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime]   Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 11:39 am

"Split? I-I guess... Will you be okay on your own though?" Belle asked Gabriel, with a concerned look on her face. This was worrisome... why was he suddenly asking her to split up? Oh well, not like there was much point wondering why. She had a brother to find. "Thanks... Gabriel. Make sure you come out of this alive, you hear?" And with one final look, she left the area, sneaking away from the demons as she looked around for her brother...

It didn't take her very long to reunite with him... Or at least seeing him. Getting closer to him without those... things... noticing her would be quite difficult. They did however seem to be occupied bickering with eachother. Were they competing?

Oswald hurried outside with Touko close behind him, aiming for the emergency exits. Once outside, the scene that greeted the two next was far from pleasant. Had it not been for Touko, perhaps they could've snuck by the demons unscathed... but of course, fate had other plans in store. They were going to burn her...? Sure, they had just met, and even though he didn't exactly care for her, he couldn't just leave the woman to meet her fate either. But what was there that he could do? He was unarmed for the occasion (for once), which he regretted now... Regardless, he'd stand by Touko's side, ready to protect her from harm if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime]   Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:10 pm

She didn't even flinch when flames hit near her. It's not like it was the first time the woman ever saw some supernatural fireworks before. But considering the better demons around, this was likely at best a firecracker in comparison. Yet it was still enough to kill the red-head at any rate. Nevertheless, she didn't care, even when the flames encircled around the whole group to prevent their escape. People were likely going to be panicking, but she wasn't. It was just another day to her, but yet it was likely it was the day for her to die.

Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 JpzmIMP

"You sure you want to try that? I would probably smell bad, being the sinful person I am," she nonchalantly replied to the both of them, "But man. Why are you even keeping us in one place? I thought you two are competing with each other? What's the point of just taking us out when we can't even run around? Where's the fun? Where's the challenge? Where's the part where you make us all feel despair despite all our efforts to stay alive? Do you two even call yourselves demons? C'mon. You guys can do better than that. I know you can."

This likely would provoke them a lot. But she was making use of their competition-like behavior to some extent.  

Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 JxWuXgS

"And besides, I got some great popcorn and even cigarettes for the winner if you two are into that. Or maybe you want the secret prize?"

Touko held up the popcorn, the carton, and the suitcase to their view. At the least it would give them incentives to keep her alive until they kill everyone. If they liked to out-do each other, what better than to have material commemorating their victory? The suitcase was an incomplete tool at best, but maybe something might pop out once someone opens it. Though Touko wasn't going to bother opening at this point.

Strength & Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime]   Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 7:35 pm

Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 9a5w60

So this Gabe fellow wished to fight off the influence. That was fine, but he'd soon find the image of the Unknown woman before him. She gave a delicate smile as she reached her hands up towards his face slowly. They rubbed down his cheeks before finding his neck and squeezing as if attempting to rob him of his life. "Gabe.. You disappoint me. Stop holding onto that fabric thing called sanity. Let yourself go. Enjoy life and all its splendor while walking on the corpses of others. Now, I can't be to blame for what might happen to you." And the moment those words ended, a green aura erupted from Gabe and disappeared, allowing him to snap back to his senses. He'd find that the hands that were strangling him weren't hers, but instead they were his own wrapped upon his neck.

Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 11gounk

"Lady, shut up and stop interrupting our game, ho!" Pyro Jack would cause the area beneath her left leg to sudden combust and explode like a fire cracker. The explosion was not fatal in the least, but it was enough to catch her pants leg on fire and cause some first degree burns here and there. It seemed the mischievous demons did not think much of humans to even take their words into consideration. Especially from a woman that already started off on a bad foot with them. Though they did not look it, they were rather immature and childish compared to the rest of the demons attacking the various areas of the R&D District.

The Sandman Demon would tap a foot on the ground before throwing the burlap sack infront of him and digging through it. "Actually, she brings up a good idea, Jack. Let's make this interesting. If we play a game we can-" The demon's words sudden stopped and it turned towards the direction located outside the flames. Pyro Jack, turning in unison, also looked out towards a tree that gave off a familiar burst of energy. There seemed to be a human that didn't get caught in its circle of flames. Were they attempting to run? Pyro Jack and Sandman would leave their current area and shift their attention over to the male that strange aura came from. This left an opening for the others to get by and escape the flames.

"Hee Human! You're not that weird lady, Ho! So why did you give off her presence? Who are you? I wanna burn you, ho!" The demon wagged his lantern infront of him and focused on Gabe. It appeared when the Unknown woman released her current control over him, there was a feint singal sent out that alerted the two demons to his current position.

Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime]   Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 8:10 pm

Gabe managed to temporarily fight off the influence and send the girl away. That was the best thing he could possibly do for her, but was that the best thing he could do for himself? “no….no…” Gabe watched in terror as he finally saw the look of the voice that haunted him  all day, the cold emotion that oozed from her vocal cords. It was a girl with green hair, even her ghastly presence was unknown. “Gak!!!! Ackkk!!!” Gabe was struggling to get a word in as he was being suffocated by her hands. Who was this demon woman?! Why was she doing this?!” A-alright!!”  Soon after, the mirage disappeared and Gabe looked down at his own hands in despair.

That was the thing, they were his own hands. It became clear to Gabe now, this body wasn’t just his own anymore. Whoever that woman was, whatever happened during his attempt to play whatever “Game” she wanted, it had a powerful presence over Gabe. Was this the game? For him to be a killer or forfeit his life?”

"Hee Human! You're not that weird lady, Ho! So why did you give off her presence? Who are you? I wanna burn you, ho!"

That was not what he wanted to hear, the voice of those "Things" themselves. Weird lady? Is he talking about the person, Gabe met earlier in the night?  That was a lady? No, Gabe had no idea what she was. Was she even real?!" No.." Gabe didn't have time for this, he  started to run, keeping the line of site from an angle so that the demons had to either change their position or move further up from the tree to see Gabe. Either way. He had to make a break for it, running in a Zig-zag pattern in an attempt to throw them off if the fire wasn't so instant. In his mind, it's been echoing over and over again how he had to survive. "why.....didn't I kill her? I hardly knew her, was it because...i was afraid... was it because..... the weight of it all.... " How can you stand firmly behind a decision and regret it a fee seconds after? The fuck?! Was life really like that? WAs life really built upon the corpses of others?"

He refused to listen, he bet on the gamble that the demons wouldn't notice him, and lost. He was willing to sacrifice that entire crowd, he had no problem with any one of those in the group dying, not one. However, he refused, simply refused to take a life of his own. He gambled on their apparent genocide and hopes that the demons would get bored and leave, and he lost that gamble. He wasn't Shotaro, he couldn't get it right every single time. He had no idea what was to happen, but that voice, strange woman as the ghost called it, probably wants Gabe to suffer as much as possible before he died.  "!!!!" A mixture of emotions filled his being, paranoia, regret, despair, sadness, anger, disappointment.

You didn't love her, know her well, or owed her anything at all!! Was she worth it?! Was she Gabe?!"

No....i'm no hero...i......i wanted to live to.....i.........i!!!!

If this was to be his last moments, the apparent description of his being was clear. At this moment.....

He Hated Himself......
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime]   Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 11:41 am

Belle was unaware of the thoughts that swirled within Gabriel's mind... but if she knew what he was going through, she would've tried to find a way to repay him somehow. Like her brother, she wasn't very fond of being indebted to someone else... Perhaps, in due time she would learn. The woman gave Gabriel one last look before she left... It was his suggestion to split up, and she obeyed... and yet, Belle couldn't shake the feeling she had done something wrong... leaving him behind like that. The red-head was almost tempted to turn around, and get him with her, safely... but it was on his request that she had left. Doing the exact opposite would be the same as insulting him...

Oswald only watched in horror as the flames engulfed Touko's leg. He hurried to try extinguishing the flames by using his own coat to smother the flames, before she suffered more severe burns. "Shit! Are you okay?!" He asked, looking at the woman with a worried look before facing the demons, gritting his teeth. "You cowards... attacking defenseless people..."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime]   Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 2:34 pm

Touko flinched as the hot licks of fire met against her pants leg and into her skin. She didn't yell out or anything of the sort while gritting her teeth. It did hurt, but she was still alive while her leg felt really raw from the attack. She was about to return a reply, but noticed their attention was heading elsewhere and someone was trying to put out the fire.

Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 JSMadx5

"I'm fine, thanks. Worry about yourself first," she started to wave him away to make him stop, "Their attention is away from us. Better to get going now. Quietly or they'll come back."

She started to leave the site through the opening the demons gave as they have already left the area. It was every man and woman for themselves. For now, this city was proving to be a very interesting stay alright. But first Touko needed to get out of here.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime]   Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:55 pm

"Run Hee Run Ho, or you'll be well done!" The Pyro Jack snickered as he chased behind the man, lighting fires upon the forest as he saw fit. Sandman also chased behind laughing. Perhaps the red head human was right; it was alot more fun when they ran. He said he was no hero, yet here he was leading the demons away from the majority of the crowd so they could live. That self loathing wasn't unheard of. Who didn't have a hidden hatred of themselves? Hatred that they couldn't be smarter, taller, more beautiful? There was always self loathing, and that loathing was just another facet that attracted Demons to humans. This only caused the two demons to keep up their pursuit of the desperate male looking to live. However, they were done chasing. It was time for killing!

A wall of flames erupted in Gabe's path, cutting off his exit and surrounding him in intense flames. The two demons cackled to one another, having captured their fleeing prey. All would have been over for Gabe if it weren't for the intervention of a mysterious hero. A demon that was only spoken in legends that only arrived upon the battlefield if other Heroes were in danger.

Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 Serbco

". . .I am only a Heerhoo for fun."

The Mysterious Demon stood between Gabe and the two demons. Apparently it had made the decision to take on these enemies itself, and to allow Gabe a moment to catch his breath.

Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 282qi39

Initiating Guest PvS Battle Phase

- A guest PvS Battle Phase is a battle where you control another character. This character is an NPC that comes with their own level, stats, weaknesses and strengths. When you defeat an enemy with this guest character you do not receive EXP, however you will receive an item for a battle being won. -

1HoFrost Lvl: 99:

Pyro Jack Lvl: 10:

Sandman Lvl: 10:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime]   Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 6:59 pm

Gabe had no way of knowing that his negative emotions were helping the demons track him, even promoting more violence towards him by feeding off of it. How could he have known to behind with, all of this was unreal. It was a dash of hope to preserve his own life, wishing on his mind that there were a few things he wished he could do over. However, this game of cat and mouse came to n end when pryo jack created some sort of fire wall to block Gabe off of his exit. “is this….the end?” If it was, Gabe would only have a tragic scene to literally be burned into his soul, the last moments of his life being spent with his murderers. However, just before it got any more gruesome, someone came. Well, something came, and whatever it was….

It was only a hero for fun…..

“…….”
Gabe struggled to his feet and looked in awe, this snowman was…..going to help him? ”you’re….going to help me?” Gabe felt the tears fall down in his eyes as a sign of relief, maybe he wasn’t left behind afterall.

One hit frost stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Miss rate
Spoiler:

Crit if
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime]   Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:51 am

Oswald nodded in response to what Touko had said. Right now, getting away was a priority... But for the mercenary it wasn't quite that simple. His younger sister was still somewhere around here. As fate would have it, he found Belle hiding behind a paticularly large set of bushes. "Found you..." Oswald whispered to his sister, covering her mouth to make sure she didn't make any sudden noises. "Oh, Oswald... I'm so glad you're okay..." The younger girl reached out to hug her older brother. He gesture was of course returned. "We need to get out of here... Those fiends seem to be distracted..." To this, Belle only nodded, not deciding to argue now... Gabe had gotten the necessary help anyway, so she didn't need to worry. Right now, all she had to focus on was making it out of there alive, herself.

~The Schritt Siblings have left the scene...~
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime]   Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 1:45 pm

Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 2eezmvk

Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 28bb7v5

Pyro Jack Lvl: 10:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime]   Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 1:52 pm

Gabe couldnt believe it, was this guy winning? "It...only took one...punch?!""

One punch frost stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Miss rate
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime]   Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 2:09 pm

Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 9uw4go

Ending Combat Phase

Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 Serbco

"Oh, .. You're a pumpkin." The odd Frost waddled over to the remains of Pyro Jack and began to gather the pumpkin pieces. He held the pieces in his hand before looking back at Gabe with a blank expression. Walking up to the human, the Frost would give him a piece of the pumpkin before waddling away. This odd Frost would disappear in the thicket of the Forest, never to be seen again this night.

Item Received:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime]   Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 2:19 pm

"..........." Gabe looked stunned as to what happened. As a matter of fact, he has no idea as to what just happened. "....." After holding the pumpkin seed in his hand, Gabe felt as if he needed to keep it close by. It was like a souvenir of the experience that he basically..experienced today. " Wait, my family!" Gabe couldn't stay shocked forever, he needed to head home to see if his family was ok. Rushing back with the pumpkin in his hand, Gabe wondered if he would ever meet that strange creature again? Maybe just like Bartholomew Hartley, he could write a book of his own. A book about his night, with the hero....." A snowman, who can defeat anyone...with one punch...."

-exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime]   Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mars Attacks [Plot Event :: Nighttime]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2