Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] Empty
PostSubject: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:04 am

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] 2zgu2s3

---------------------

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] 14nmyzc

"Hmm.." Was the only sort of sound that came from Julius as he looked out into the night sky. He had just gotten off the phone with his Mother and was currently in thought. The information he received was troubling, but for some reason he didn't look all too distraught. It was most likely because he had the utmost faith in those he worked with, even if things looked rather dim. He preferred to be out there, on the battlefield, with his fellow cadets. However, from the words of his Mother, he was meeting with one of the District Heads that ran the Dragon's Maw spa. They had known each other for years, even before the Eternal Divide. Apparently his Mother had high hopes that she would become his wife to be soon enough, and perhaps even get some children out of her early. Julius was the only thing holding that from happening. Even though he obeyed his Mother, he absolutely could not put his sword down for a second to start a family. He felt there was too much to do within the city to even come to that, yet he was still obligated to meet with her every few nights to keep their relationship close.

Changing out of his cadet gear was one thing, but wanting him to relax and soak in the spa was another. He felt bad that Alex was brought along during all this, but with the call he received from his Mother, he was relieved to let him know this wouldn't be lasting for long. He took a short breath and made his way back down to the lower levels of the spa where his "Mistress", Luxuria, was waiting. When he made his way into the simple room, he was greeted by not only her, but also a familiar young man with vibrant hair.

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] Fzceie

"I apologize for interrupting your time together. I was put on a job by your sister, Serenity, to identify the body of a cadet found in the Sunlake Palms earlier this morning. I regret to inform you that the results are in and we found who this body belongs too." The young man, Viktor, lost his nervous smile and pulled an envelope from his vest. He'd raise it to Julius and the young man would take it with a firm grasp. "I was lead to believe your cadets are working a case in the Sunlake Palms currently? They are in danger there. It would be imperative to call off the mission if possible." The young Government Agent would look the prince in the eyes with his request. Julius, however, was calm as he opened the contents of the letter and read the words.

There was a look of indifference on his face, making it hard to read exactly what he was feeling. However, Luxuria looked towards him with golden hues. "Well, will you call the mission off? I could always send some of my guards there to assist if needed, Julius." The woman had offered her friend, and potential husband, her aid. Julius shook his head and would place the letter back within the envelope.

"...My Mother warned me that someone had mimic'd Skelter's doings. This just confirms that he's really back in action here within Endymion. It would seem Chris is no longer with us... and he's returned to who he truly was as a Terrorist. Claire was his first victim." The Prince spoke in a calm tone as he lowered his head and removed his glasses from the brim of his nose. He never thought he'd have to tangle with Skelter again. Their first battle destroyed a large portion of the area outside the city, and Julius himself was wounded for the first time in combat. However, he had prevailed and Skelter was silenced for some time. However, there was another encounter with the brass young man, and this time the Royal Guard was his opponent. Where she wanted to kill him, it was Julius' call to bring him through the rehabilitation program. It seemed to work, the same it did on Alex and Claire. What could have broken it so easily?

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] 2i88a2s

"Skelter... I've heard of him myself. He's the Psyche Terrorist that uses frightening methods of "freeing" people's minds within Endymion, right? What nonsense. He doesn't know how good he has it with your Mother in charge of dealings here." The young woman placed a finger on her lips in thought, and Julius gave a nod and continued where she left off. "He has many abilities. Abilities that he stole from our fellow cadets and other Psyche Terrorists. His trademark is removing the brains out of his victims and bending their ego to his own will. He warps their thoughts, regrets, memories, and despair; creating a twisted being no different than the demons. Some of these beings do not even know they are dead. Though he gets some sick pleasure of playing with them before having them realize what they really are. And when that happens, their regrets turn them into the very untamed demons that tore this city apart those five years ago." Perhaps it would have been for the best if he had taken Skelter's life. Maybe that would have saved Claire from her fate. To think Chris would take the life of someone he loved, he must have been truly gone to do such a thing. But if there was one thing Julius knew, it was that Skelter was an S class Terrorist that was too dangerous to let wander for long. His fascination with destruction was unsettling. Though, little did Julius know, Skelter would become the least of his worries with what was in store for Endymion. That Terrorist was just another cog in the machine to those who truly were releasing the hounds onto the streets of the city.

A car slowly pulled up outside the Dragon's Maw, and the door opened with a low click. Stepping out of the vehicle was none other than Sera, who looked towards the hot springs with a thin smile. With the brunt of the force at the Sunlake Palms, busy with Alice, he'd be able to take out Julius here and now. However, he knew he had to be careful with this. This was the domain of one of the District Heads, meaning he didn't want to get her involved. That was too much to handle. He'd have to try and lead Julius away so he could snuff him out secretly. The young lad rubbed a hand on his chin as he thought of a plan. There was one thing to be sure...

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] 28bwd2r

...There would be blood tonight...

Nighttime Part 2:

Last edited by Philemon on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 10:33 pm

Time had passed... Thirty minutes? Perhaps an hour? Regardless, the area around the Dragon's Maw Springs were being covertly blocked off from public access. A motorcycle was allowed pass the police barricade and would slowly roll to the front of the Hot Springs. A young woman removed her helmet and let her long hair fall down her shoulders. Her violet hues looked towards the building and she gave a frown as she lifted her arm and typed a few keys on a console located on her wrist.

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] 2cifgk4

"Julius, what sort of mess are you in now?" The young woman looked upon her console before noticing there was no transmissions going in or out. Whatever was blocking her transmissions was powerful, and the source was within the Dragon's Maw. Serenity worried about her brother. She had chosen to not become a cadet, so she wasn't on the front lines as much as him. But each day, she worried that he wouldn't come home. After his first tussle with Skelter, she had a distinct fear that he may come home in a body bag like he almost had before. Just like five years ago, he was putting his body on the line. Though back then he did it to protect herself and the others in the cafeteria. The Princess had no qualms going on the front lines to protect her family. And considering one of their own strongholds, that belonged to a District Head, was turned into some sort of domain, made her surprised. It took some surprising power to do something like this.

Serenity took her steps towards the warped domain before her...

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] 23igfep

Jester's Maw
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 11:17 pm

Her footsteps clashed harshly against the pavement and the asphalt with the added weight of the coffin and the speed of her running feet. The postulant didn't want to keep her fellow Cadets waiting. Right now they could be at an awful pinch and every second counted. But she also remembered that she needed to have a calm and open mind. The short trip into that maze showed that some loosening up would be necessary. Maria would take that lesson to heart and hope it would be enough. But it didn't mean that she wouldn't allow her steely expression to fall, the girl had been far too conditioned to abandon that visage and that mindset.

It took a while for Maria to pass through the police. She introduced herself as a Cadet and was allowed in, a boon from her status as those "above common law" as the Royal Guard put it. Soon Maria found herself in front of her targeted destination. It seemed awfully ominous for an establishment meant for ease and comfort from the rigors of daily life and hard work. Something was truly wrong. Maria finally unpacked Andraste out of the coffin, but not before jamming a syringe into her neck to keep her "troublesome symptoms" in-check temporarily. She hissed sharply as the plunger sunk, allowing the azure fluid into her body.

It kicked in hard, causing her to suck sharply through her teeth. She could actually feel something slithering through her veins. It disgusted her, but it would keep the "corrosion" at temporarily bay when she fought. Maria started to approach and enter the entrance of the warped dimension as well after flinging the emptied syringe to the side. But she would soon see someone was there.

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] Q1ZgFGo

"Stop, in the name of the Queen. Identify yourself."

She had the Demon Weapon ready. Maria truly didn't know who stood before her, but she didn't want to take any chances. Maria took careful steps closer towards her while still keeping distance, with a finger ready to pull on the trigger. The safety was off, of course. She hadn't gone all her training to make such a rookie mistake.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 1:10 am

Serenity stood at the doorway with a briefcase in hand. She had a sheet of paper in her hand that held a series of numbers. The young woman had picked the piece of paper up from the ground and examined the numbers with purple hues. That was, of course, until she heard someone approaching from the rear. Dropping the briefcase, she'd move to the side and raise her own firearm. She was ready to accel if needing to dodge any bullets, but her eyes scanned the opponent and she lowered her guard.

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] 1268cvs

"Lower your guard, Cadet. I'm not an enemy, I'm investigating this area myself." The woman responded with an easy and firm voice as she holstered her gun and looked back towards the paper in hand. "If you're here to back me up, I can always use the assistance. This place is bizarre... Changed from what it used to be by some unknown force. I found something here at the door way." Serenity closed the distance between them and raised the paper towards Maria. "My name is Serenity. I'm just here to bring Julius home alive. Any help being offered is much appreciated." The usual smiling woman spoke with a soft tone but showed no sign of happiness or smiles of any kind. Instead, she directed the attention to the piece of paper.

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] 2iw7dld

The torn paper showed a series of numbers lined on the four edges of the sheet. Serenity would gladly hand the paper over to Maria before facing back towards the crazy maze before them. "This chilling feel in the air. It's the same feeling I got back then. Almost as chilling as the Eternal Divide itself. Please be okay, Julius." The young woman spoke to herself as she readied her firearm. However, turning back to Maria, she'd look at her own weapon. Serenity was not lost on this. She had some sort of feeling this woman had a connection to some of her research. If that were the case then...

The lock on her briefcase flipped, and the long haired woman began to remove an assortment of bullets. "What's your bullet count? I have bullets to spare. Whatever is going on here, I'd like for both of us to be completely ready." Serenity stood and made her way to Maria. She would place the briefcase before the young woman, and in it would be x10 rounds of Ice, Fire, Earth, Wind, Zio, Death, and Hama ammunition. Though, something was different about these bullets. They weren't the type made in the market, but instead seemed to have been created form Serenity herself. The feint glow they gave was proof that they'd only be effective for alittle while. There was no need to hold back on use, as they'd become useless after this was done. "These are on me."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 1:55 am

Maria continued to train her cautious cerulean eyes on her, but she relented and aimed the barrel away from her. She decided to trust her for now since there was no reason to start firing. It seemed that she was here to retrieve her target. With a free hand she took the paper and took a glance. "I was sent by the Royal Guard to notify him. Communications appeared to be down according to her. And now I see why. It seems the circumstances will require me to work with you, Serenity."

The whole Spa seemed to have materialized something beyond normal human ken. Was this linked to Alice? If Maria was a betting woman, then perhaps that was the case. But in what way? What created this? What kind of Psyche-Terrorist would they have to fight against? Unlike Alice, she had no idea what this one was capable of and it was certainly the cause for worry.

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] Q1ZgFGo

"Cadet Maria Woodsworth. Twenty-four in total. Why?" Maria asked with a slight raise of her eyebrow. After obtaining the suitcase, she slowly nodded at the array of ammunition. This was certainly a comfortable weight that she was holding. "Guns, guns, and more guns," Maria could imagine Sister Louise would mutter at this sizable cache. Maria started to pocket each one. Perhaps, it was time to invest in an ammo belt, but then again this was likely a temporary benefit. She started to load some of them up inside her gun, upon reaching its capacity, she cocked back the slide with an audible and satisfactory click in mechanism.

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] OJPiij7

"Much appreciated, let's begin."

She started to make her way. Judging by the paper, there seemed to be a specific order. Like Alice, someone enjoyed to play twisted games. Maria never had the patience for it, but the situation won't let her ignore it. If they wanted to play a game, they'll get that opportunity. But these Psyche-Terrorists will regret it. Despite her cold exterior, she only allowed a small crack with a reassuring smile.

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] TE5FQ9o

"I'm sure the Captain will be fine. Have faith in him."

It was to her assessment that this Serenity may have ties to her superior. But, she would try to get her to speak later. Because--

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] 2F0XsFv

"Demonic Contact, up ahead. Prepare for combat."

Strength:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 1:28 pm

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] Zuiedd

Initiating PvS Combat Mode

Serenity Support:

Slime Lvl 4:

Curly Member Lvl 8:

Slime Lvl 4:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 1:42 pm

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] S8pPn0x

"Roger, Ma'am."

Maria's Action:

Maria's Stats:

Maria's Strengths and Weaknesses:

Serenity:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 10:43 pm

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] 28bb7v5
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 10:49 pm

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] NWI7p96

"Stay down!"

Maria's Action:

Maria's Stats:

Serenity:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 11:24 pm

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] 28bb7v5
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 11:35 pm

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] 2F0XsFv

"HAAA!"

Maria's Action:

Maria's Stats:

Serenity:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 5:06 pm

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] 11tblhw

Slime Lvl 4:

Curly Member Lvl 8:

Slime Lvl 4:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 5:25 pm

Curly Member - Analyzed:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 5:43 pm

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] ZOZPvkO

Serenity:

Maria's Action:

Maria's Stats:

Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:11 pm

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] 11tblhw

Curly Member Lvl 8:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]   Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bats in the Belfry [Nighttime -Part 2- :: Event]
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next