Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Pretend Colors. (Deshi and Hero S.Link) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Pretend Colors. (Deshi and Hero S.Link) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Pretend Colors. (Deshi and Hero S.Link) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Pretend Colors. (Deshi and Hero S.Link) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Pretend Colors. (Deshi and Hero S.Link) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Pretend Colors. (Deshi and Hero S.Link) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Pretend Colors. (Deshi and Hero S.Link) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Pretend Colors. (Deshi and Hero S.Link) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Pretend Colors. (Deshi and Hero S.Link) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Pretend Colors. (Deshi and Hero S.Link)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Villain

The Villain

The Pretend Colors. (Deshi and Hero S.Link) Empty
PostSubject: The Pretend Colors. (Deshi and Hero S.Link)   The Pretend Colors. (Deshi and Hero S.Link) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:50 pm

My entire body felt light. I felt as if I could fly, and be swept off by the wind. I set down the beaker, with fuming gas from the bottle, deep blue liquid. I looked around me, and saw that the warehouse I made was changing colors. The world was my rainbow. I took a step. I stumbled a bit. My coordination must have been hindered by this high. Nonetheless, I went outside to test how the affects of this new drug that I created would affect me physically, emotionally, and, to my discomfort, socially. Physically, I felt light as air, my senses were heightened, so it must have increased some aspects of my nervous senses, but uncoordinated motor skills proved to decrease aspects of other parts of my nervous system. My heart rate was normal.

Than I started to hallucinate.

This was beyond my favorite kind of high. The world around me was swirling, everyone and everything. Than it stopped. Disappointment befell me. I continued my way inside a cafe. I wasn't ordering anything anytime soon, and I could tell I was still high. I sat down at the table, with my head down. A cafe was a good place to meet people. Though, at the second, my heart started to race, than suddenly stopped. I was starting to feel exhausted, yet I liked it, so dopamine was flowing. I continued to sit there for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

The Pretend Colors. (Deshi and Hero S.Link) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pretend Colors. (Deshi and Hero S.Link)   The Pretend Colors. (Deshi and Hero S.Link) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:55 pm

It was sometime later that Alec wandered from the park where he had a chat with an unexpected stranger. His body was feeling a bit better now that he had gotten outside and found some form of distraction to take his mind away from past events. His plan was to continue to walk around a bit more to see how the city would change once night settled in; however, before the sun could even set or he could get too far in such adventures, his stomach would growl at him causing him to pause in his steps as he pondered this small problem. On one hand, he could skip a meal and continue to walk, but on the other hand if he got too distracted and forgot to eat, he’d get too sick to bother with food for the day. In normal circumstances, a coin toss could determine which way he worked this; however, thanks to what had already happened to him, the young man opted for a comprise this round. He would go eat and then explore a little bit more. Besides, he was still recovering from the earlier crash, so no need to make the process harder.

Seeming to read his mind, his shadow would meet his gaze evenly as she gave a light nod before disappearing in a puff of grayish smoke; however, the creature wasn’t gone. No. Alec could feel her there in his heart still and the light tingling sensation on his back told him exactly where the creature had decided to hang out for now. Appreciating the silent understanding, he would shift in his spot, turn, and head for a cafe he knew of. Hopefully, the events hadn’t caused them to shut down.

About ten minutes later, Alec arrived at the small cafe he had in mind and after looking around discovered it was still open and thankfully still had people in it. Feeling a bit more at home now that some form of normalcy had come back after all that chaos, Alec would easily wear a smile as he did his best to remain friendly and nice to people that were either too scared to be bothered with him or sticking to themselves or injured loved ones. Yeah...the place wasn’t as happy as it was before, but at least it was calm.

Strolling up to the counter, he would order a simple meal of a sandwich and a drink. He tried to pay the owner for the food, but the owner waved the cash off saying the food was on the house today. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Alec thanked the store owner before turning to find a place to sit. Hmm...that was problematic. Most tables were full; however, with luck he was able to squeeze past a rather wide lady and her two kids as he found a table abandoned near the wall. It was a small half booth, but that was fine with him.

As he settled into the booth, he would take note of the guy a table across from him. He wasn’t sure what it was about the guy that made him stick out like a sore thumb in the crowd of people behaving in exhausted fashions, but there was just something off about the way the other was hunched over and the fact that no one seemed to be concerned about him that rubbed him the wrong way. It was a curious thing that Alec would ponder for a moment. Hmmm...Well, he supposed it didn’t matter what was up with the guy as long as he didn’t cause trouble or do something that suggested he was dying or something. So keeping an eye on the other using his peripheral vision, Alec would focus on his food. Chow time ~!
Back to top Go down

The Pretend Colors. (Deshi and Hero S.Link)
Page 1 of 1