Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Villain

The Villain

The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening)   The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 5:32 pm

My entire body bounced off the metal squares behind me. I start to levitate off the ground and into the air by my shirt. I look up at the night sky for no particular reason, noticing the clouds are covering most of the stars. My head tilts down as I see the angry beast before me. He was a French guy, who was built like a military tank. I pulls me in closer. “Lez see how you like zees, swine.” I am tossed to the ground like an old and flimsy rag doll. I look up again, and see that there is another person, who looked like an elf, compared to the ogres he had at each of his side. “So, you zoguht you could zell in our, corn’er, no?”

I didn’t say anything. Not a word. I just looked back at them as if I was in a trance. I didn’t exactly know who they were, by name, but I heard of a French dealer who didn’t take kindly to competition in his corner. “How about I zlaughter you, like a ze pazetic peeg you are, uh?” I just continued to look bat at him. I couldn’t take this guy seriously. It was so dark, and I couldn’t. I took another look at my surroundings. It was an alleyway. I than forgot why I was here in the first place. “Zo, you can not zpeak?”
“I can’t really take you seriously with your high pitched voice and accents. He looked at both of his large neanderthals, and waved his hand. Next thing I know, a large sledgehammer of a foot came down on my stomach. I then roll over and hold my gut. More powerful kicks and stomps began to rain on my entire mid section, my arms, and my legs. What happened for seconds felt like hours. Hours of a beating.

After I received my easy mode brutalization, one of the large men pick me up, and lean me on the fence. The smaller guy removes something from his pocket. I didn’t bother to look at it to already know what it is. “Ow obout, I blow your brainz out, and put you out of your mizery. Do you take me zeriously now, you peace of zit?” I just stared at him, only for a moment. “I slowly move my hand to his, and put the petal piece he had to my face. “Than do it. Put me out of my misery.” I leaned my head back, in preparation to be killed in a random alley. I watched as bullets in the form of sweat, rather than the form of lead, began to drip down his face. His eyebrows were as knit as a sweater. He quickly hit me over the head with the gun, putting me into a light daze, causing me to get close and personal to the ground. “You are not worz a zingle bulleet, you worzless anymaul.” He walks off into the distance, after spitting on me. I just lied there, and look up to the night sky once more. I could of gotten up and immediately put up into motion a scheme to have them murdered in elaborate ways, but what was the point. I knew what I was getting myself into when I did this. And maybe he was right. Maybe I am just another worthless animal, a nameless, faceless animal. We are all like this, we all are born alone and all die alone. I didn’t know why the hell I cam back to Standasen. Nor did I realize that they were complete idiots for not stealing what bit of the drugs I had on me. I just continued to sit there one the pile of filth I realized I was on. This was life for me. All I can do is wait for the handss of fate and take me off this plain of existence.

Last edited by The Villain on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening)   The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 9:37 pm

As the young man was mourning, a strange hooded figure began to walk up to him, their face hidden. They stayed several feet from the boy. "Oh what tangled webs we weave to try and survive while trampling on others. How does that make you feel knowing that being a dreg is the best any of the humans here have any hope for?" Their voice was odd, it sounded as though two faint voices were speaking at the same time. The voice belonged to a vile being, that simply wanted to see what would happen, though they didn't particularly care about this one in particular.
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening)   The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 8:16 am

As I lied there, arms spread out as if I was a dim star, I heard a voice. I thought it was two voices. I couldn't tell, all I knew is that it sounded as if two people were speaking in harmonious sync. "Oh what tangled webs we weave to try and survive while trampling on others. How does that make you feel knowing that being a dreg is the best any of the humans here have any hope for?" I propped myself up on my elbows, to see who was it. It might of been two (or one) people who wanted to buy some stuff from me. Or maybe the French guy wanted to come back to finish the job. I didn't care. I stood up on my feet and stood up, put my hands in the pocket of my hoodie. "If you 'er here to buy something, come out. If you're here to kill me...well...than lets just get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening)   The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:45 pm

The hooded one laughed at the nonchalant display. "I hardly intended to kill you, unless you wanted to die. I can grant you that wish here and now. But I had other plans in mind." He said, looking to the sky where the Demons gathered in the air. "I wonder, did you plan to simply wallow away into nothing, or did you have a plan to survive in this life Hero Otsuka?" The hooded one chuckled lightly as they watched the pitiful young man talk like he had nothing else.
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening)   The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:06 am

The sound of my name flowing through the strangers lips, or whatever it was that was under the hood, caught my attention like prey hearing its predator. I propped myself on my hands, leading me to stand on my feet. The figure was just as hooded as I was, even more so, since his/her face was hidden in the shade of darkness. I tilted my head. "Who are you, and what do you want?" I may have came off more defensive than I had intentionally wanted. I remained calm, hands in the pocket of my hoodie, unsure of the person in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening)   The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:33 pm

"What do I want? That is not something so easily attained. What I know you want however is the power to live on in this world. You want something to strike down your foes. I can give you that strength. It's a power never seen in your eyes before, and it will turn whatever you want into anything your heart desires. You can do that, or you can sit around, and wait for the inevitable demise to come. What say you?" the hooded one held out their hand, which seemed to have suspicious red veins on it to Hero. They could choose to take it or do something else with their life. What was he to choose?
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening)   The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:55 pm

I tilted my head. Something wasn't right . I stared at the branches of red veins on the hooded figures hand. Killing my rivals was never my thing. I never cared what they did. But something beyond life itself was going on. I was driven by full intrigue to put my hand into the hand of the hooded figure. I didn't understand what was going on. But I accepted anyways. Tlit was unlike me, for this was a contract I signed and not read. But I placed my hand into the hooded figure's anyway.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening)   The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 6:27 pm

The Crawling Chaos smiled, and in a certain light, a single crimson red eye could be seen under their hood, before they placed their hand forcibly on Hero's, holding it tightly with inhuman strength as the veins began to shrink from them, and begin to grow on his arm rather painfully, but quickly. During the process he could see his arm twist and turn like it was being broken, contorted, melted, strange things one would never do to an arm. He could hear a strange voice in his head and for a split second, see the form of his new power; his Persona..

"I am Azrael. We will grant them their Final Death..."

The hooded one let go, and the veins on Hero's arm vanished, along with his arm feeling normal. This time, he had something new. Before he had time to react, the Crawling Chaos turned and began to walk away. "Don't disappoint me now." before turning down a street, and vanishing out of his sight...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening)   The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Life of a so-called Hero (Hero's Awakening)
Page 1 of 1