Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down

Go down 
+4
Deshi
Grantus
The Countess
Godai
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:10 pm

Yume's betrayal should have angered Azami. It should have filled her with some sort of resentment or rage. But it brought no such feelings. There was only one person she could blame for it and it was herself. She had taken the risk and given Yume the benefit of the doubt despite the warnings of the Crawling Chaos. And now, as she stood with a blade at her throat, she knew well what a mistake that had been. Snickering at her own stupidity, at her own failure, she'd shake her head with a disgusted smirk spread across her face. "Well-played thief." She snarled as the shinai once again flashed into her hands. Azami's eyes would lock onto the traitor while words from the past raced through her mind.

"You will be able to stop them, the boy who will attempt to usurp you, and the Other Worlds from stealing the life from your home."

"Do not trust those who are against you. Those from other worlds are not fit to be trusted."

"I've never seen anything like this before! Things are so lively in your world huh?"

Joshua's question had been directed toward Yume, but it would be Azami who would answer it. "She's one of them -- the parasites from the Other Worlds... They're trying to steal life from ours, although for what purpose I don't know." She'd respond swiftly before the purple-haired woman could get a word in. It was all starting to become clear. But for now there was no point in piecing together the information. It would all be for naught if they fell here. "There's no point in trying to reason with her. The enemy must be eradicated at all costs. If you wish to salvage this world then focus on eliminating her." With that advice imparted to Joshua, Azami would turn her attention to the battle at hand.

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 GY9KTAQ
"Fortuna!"

Azami:

Personas:

Action:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 7:21 am

"Another one...?" Phalanx turned around, looking at Yumi Ami with an annoyed expression. Why did she suddenly decide to act against them now? This was becoming quite the complex situation. Regardless, seeing as Joshua jumped straight into the fray, protecting some girl that had been pushed away by the aggressor... With what was happening here, Zachary would have to wait... Neptune appeared behind Phalanx once more in a whirl of purple smoke and flashes of light. It's yellow eyes locked with his target, narrowing.

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 Nh4HUkb
"Sorry, lady. I'm afraid your plans will be postponed indefinetely. Neptune."

Lightning shot down from the heavens at his target, not caring much for any civilians trapped in this mess. She needed to go down, and quick. He had more important matters to attend to, and she was just a speed-bump on his way.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Taiki Hayama

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 10:44 am

Taiki grimaced, still holding his face in a feeble attempt to alleviate the pain, “Help you?...”

This Adiyna, just who was he?, Not someone from this world, that much was clear. Normal people didn’t have powers. They couldn’t fight demons much less summon... Whatever these things were.

And still, the pulsating pain coming from his eye was proof the supernatural was a fact. Years ago he had seen it at the sea, the everything from the nothing, the ever-stretching infinite space, crucible of all worlds. He had thought it a dream, a mere vision from a delirious mind, but he was no longer so sure... The Eye, had it really existed?, Was it truly within him?

“... Alright, I’ll come. On one condition.”, Taiki looked straight at Adiyna, filling with a quiet resolve as he got on his way, “My mother, she’s here in Standansen. Help me save her and I’ll do whatever you want me to”.

He knew he drove a hard bargain, but he wasn’t willing to back down. If someone could help him that was someone bad enough to go after Zachary alone. He didn’t even know if he could be trusted, but he didn’t have a choice. Without him he’d never make it, so he was willing to risk it, come what may.

Either way, the young man would follow Adiyna, not without first stealing one last look at the outside, where yet another battle had begun, “... Who are those people?, Why are they fighting?”, he would ask the boy while they were on their way, “Does any of that have anything to do with the demon invasion?”, he waited for a few seconds, “Look, I know its a lot of questions, and you don't have to answer them all… But really, this whole thing just goes over my head... I just want everything to go back to normal. As long as its for that, I’ll be glad to do whatever it takes”.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:39 pm

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 1orf6a

Simon shook his head. "Don't ask me, I don't hng out with those types of people. I'm not nearly popular enough...." he sighed and prepared. He didn't like the fighting. What if Zackary got the drop on them Would he do something like that? Regardless they continued. Analee merely watched from the entrance, waiting for something. But she was mostly staring at Joshua like before. YumiAmi☆♡ smirked with glee. "None of your concern! I simply have a mission to make sure this world dies. Actually, I was supposed to kill you Azami. Boss' orders. Really I don't hate this world, I just have bigger fish to fry. Azores was destined to fall anyway to the Demons, the monsters, and even its own people, us thirteen don't need to do it for them. Now that the Angels are gone it has even less protection, so I'd just tell you to leave Azami to me....but you won't do it will you? Half of you probably don't know her. You all are wretched, helping people you don't know, expecting something in return." She said, before suddenly singing a lovely tune before her Persona completely juxtaposed it with her own hideous voice. The voice would suddenly weaken their skills.

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 Tumblr_lw3xjshO2U1r0478zo1_500

Adiyna looked at Taiki concerning his condition and shook his head. "Don't come then. I can't get too involved with your world unless something like this happens. I'm already pushing the boundaries, I can't help you do something like that. However, I will help you figure out what's going on. Those people are fighting someone that was my friend at one point. We're part of a bigger group." Soon the other two would reach the top, attracting Zackary and Lune's attention. He had no guards? What was the man playing at? Adiyna frowned at Zackary. "Don't do this. You already know way too much to not be able to understand what's going on." Zackary smirked and placed a hand over his mouth, hiding a laugh. "So, Adiyna. Did you come here to stop me or are you planning on standing by?" Adiyna narrowed his eyes at his name. This man knew about their little group, which troubled him. There was way too much chaos going on; maybe if everyone just stood back to breathe, or at least game the woman what for there would be time to actually talk about this.

YumiAmi☆♡:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:29 pm

"You were just leading a public rally with Rinna two years ago and word got out that you were a former angel. And people stopped giving a shit after Nesoi got blown away? Color me surprised."

So even Simon didn't know enough. Perhaps Joshua should really stop relying on him for answers from now on. Then again, there were other opportunities to find them, he just needed to recognize where they were and take them.

Azami seemed to know a little about YumiAmi. In what way, he would have to find out later once they dealt with this girl. But it did seem to verify she was from another world. Perhaps from the water too? It sounded as if there was some merit to start going down there.

Now the stockings girl had some interesting information on her own end. Turns out that taking out the Angels wasn't the smartest thing to do. This kind of information made him glance back at Simon before looking back at his enemy.

"I'm pretty sure none of us here gives a damn about your perspectives on helping others, there are more important things to be concerned about," Joshua glumly replied back, "But do tell me this. Do you know of a Rinna Lauderdale?"

It was going to be a long shot. But with all the supernatural occurrences happening here, Joshua had a feeling she was involved in one way or the other. And he really hoped that she wasn't involved at all or things would get stickier than they already are. The Nyarlathotep Child would only continue to watch her face to notice any change of an expression to see if she does know her or not.

Skill Used:

Stats:

Simon's Action:

Simon Stats:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:04 pm

Shunnosuke chuckled contemptuously at Joshua and Simon's dialogue, glancing briefly at them with an obviously sarcastic enough face. — Oh honey, I don't know which one is worse: the fact you expected to earn some information of a girl from a nerd who clearly can't talk properly to one, or the fact he indeed knows nothing about this. — Once Shunnosuke was done spitting his daily doses of harmless venom, his face turned seriously acid and disdainful to the image of Lune, even narrowing his gaze and he was going to make it very clear to her that he was displeased by her decision, in the less gentle way possible. — Lune Dalamar. She was once a pivotal part of Thesis's plan for whatever, if only I and a few other users hadn't prevented her. If I knew she was going to align with a megalomaniac outlaw with tyrant complex, I would have thought twice before wasting my time and my clothes into risking my life for this... — Once he said his piece, he silently turned to YumiAmi. Lune may have gone to Shun's bad side, but their enemy wasn't her as of now. He would personally deal with the brat later, once this urgent matter was solved. Ah, he would.

Skills, Stats, Passives and Equips:

Lewis's Actions:

Last edited by Shunny on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit: typos. Too many to not edit. But Lewis's rands were 5 and 9 respectively. He missed anyway so I guess editing won't change anything.)
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:21 am

Yume's words would fall upon deaf ears. Azami had trusted her once only to have that trust be betrayed. To place faith in any words of hers was a mistake that the woman wouldn't make twice. But there was something about them that irked her. There was a contradiction in them -- a contradiction that her mind was desperate to point out. Unable to contain the urge any longer, a disappointed frown would spread across her face as she shook her head in brief and transient silence."Really? Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that? If you were tasked with killing me then why wait so long to attempt it? You could have done it back when we first met instead of wasting time playing tag-along." It simply didn't make sense. Was this really the best that Yume had? Had Azami truly been deceived by such a terrible liar? The mere thought of it alone was enough to paint her cheeks red with embarrassment.

Joshua seemed to ignore her advice and continued pressing YumeAmi for answers. Whatever. It didn't matter. If he wanted to try and find a needle of truth in a haystack of falsehood then so be it. There was no point in commenting on it further, especially since Shunnosuke had done so for her. So, with nothing to say, she'd keep her attention focused on the battle at hand.

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 7y8Q9vp
"Bhima!"

Azami:

Personas:

Action:

Passives:

OOC Note:
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 6:01 am

Phalanx:
Back to top Go down
Taiki Hayama

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 3:22 pm

Taiki clenched his teeth, knowing the weak promise of some understanding was all he was going to get. It would have to do.

The moment they entered the room the boy felt a shiver go up his spine, the atmosphere in the room was crisp with tension, but even then Zackary dared laugh at their faces. The bastard.

Taiki could feel the anger welling within him, was this the man behind this all?

To be entirely honest, at this point he didn't care much anymore. He just wanted to punch the teeth out of that disgusting, little arrogant smirk, punch him over and over, once for every victim his little stunt had caused. Shame he had to hold back. Not because of the girl, of course, but because he could tell he would never live long enough to lay a finger on him. No guards, just him and a girl. There was absolutely no chance he didn't have a couple of aces under his sleeve.

But he wouldn't let this guy go that easy either, no way in hell.

"Hey Big Shot.", said Taiki, standing besides Adiyna, "Are you proud what you've done?".
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 11:14 pm

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 1orf6a

"You'd be surprised what certain groups of populace are capable of." Simon said. Lewis nodded in agreement. "You say that, but she turned out to not help at all. You haven't changed a bit, still seeing the surface and not realizing there may be depth to whatever is happening." He said, his voice sounding comely, but no smile came to his face. He was assured that Lune would not side with him without a damn good reason. Lune was too sweet and soft. The way she spoke was unlike a girl of her age and what she remembered of her. Was it right to be suspicious, or did it not matter in the face of this?

YumiAmi☆♡ smirked as her Persona's nails began to grow to absurd lengths, and they would then twirl in a spiral towards her enemies in order to knock them down. "You're absolutely right. But I wanted to see what you were made of, I wasn't sure you were the one I wanted until the twit at the top wanted you. But of course I have a hidden agenda, I just don't want to tell you cause it's all about my life and how I just want it back!☆♡"

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 Tumblr_nbihmv3CEp1r922azo1_500

When Analee saw the attack, she understood that actually stopping it was impossible; the attack was just too large. However, she bared her teeth like a wild animal at the woman, and dashed with frightening speed in front of Joshua, and in a furious wrath, would find her foot being surrounded in rushing water, before it turned into a kick heading straight for her jaw. Regardless of the attack hitting or missing, YumiAmi☆♡ sneered. "You wretch. Why don't you step back before I gut you next?" Analee returned in front of Joshua, as though he was, defending him?

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 Tumblr_mpjjnjmjMa1rjf4f5o1_500

Zackary looked at Taiki and nodded in confirmation. "What is going to happen will shape the future of islands and all worlds. I won't stop until what's holding both islands and all worlds back is completely crushed. Some people are just simply fit for the job, like I am. I just think that certain things are meant to be taken underfoot, and when you have things such as demons, and monsters that can destroy the worlds from outside or within, you need SOMETHING to hold that together. So yes, for all the victims that will happen tonight, I am rather proud."

YumiAmi☆♡:

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 Analee12

Analee:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 12:06 am

So she was ignoring him? Fine, so be it. He was itching to keep fighting anyway. Joshua noticed the little window of information that Shunnosuke provided. He was glad, they had tactical support even now. Formerly as a Persona User, he served as that role, but after becoming aligned with Nyarlathotep he lost such abilities. However, the information he was seeing caused his teeth to grit together in annoyance.

This is not going to be fun at all.

And speaking of not fun, the viciously sharp nails her reddish Persona had were about to dice them in a flourish. Yet... she attacked as well. Analee--no, Ananke seemed to have joined the fray with Joshua's surprise. Was she actually going to help them? What was her goal here?

"We're going to have a long talk after this. You also have a lot to answer for," the Nyarlathotep Child curtly said to her before looking back at Yumiami. He wasn't going to thank her any time soon. They were enemies two years ago and Joshua was still suspicious for now.

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 366CVtD

"Cut her down, Yamato!"

Yamato brandished its blade once more before making fast precision slashes at her, taking advantage of her momentary weakness to slashes.

Skills Used:

Stats:

Simon's Action:

Simon Stats:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 12:08 am

72 - 5%= 69 strike dex damage from Simon.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:28 am

Shunnosuke snickered at Lewis in a scoffing manner. He was being called a superficial person, really? That's not passing at all. — Really, darling? Keep in mind that you wouldn't even be here having this pointless discussion with me if your words were right. After all, what I "saw" on your "surface" was definitely not worth the time. — He glanced briefly to the former convict through the corner of his eyes, without drafting an immediate reaction. Shunnosuke was not offended by such judgment, for once, but poking on him with baseless moralism when his mood was sour as a lemon was definitely the same as asking for an acid reading lesson. Should he be that superficial, he wouldn't bother with the Rhodes at all, specially Lewis here. That, and he simply didn't buy this insistent attempt to excuse Lune for a horrible call. There was simply no excuse for aligning with someone who plans to take over the islands out of his sole ambition. Was Lewis trying to side with Lune just to make up for nearly killing her? If so, that was an utterly pathetic display of weakness. — But whatever floats your boat, I'll give her one chance to explain what's this circus about once I'm done. And it better be a very good explanation... — No use discussing it further. He had his mind set on the idea that Lune was a b*tch and there was no denying it. So focused he didn't even realize immediately the name of Rinna arose in the battlefield, and the intervention of Analee on their favor...

Skills, Stats, Passives and Equips:

Lewis's Actions:
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 5:39 pm

YumiAmi☆♥'s claims were interesting. But that was all they were. There was no meaning or purpose to them or any of the questions they raised. An impostor's words held no value... at least not to Azami anyway. What happened next though was surprising. It seemed Analee had joined the fray and struck Yumi with the same attack she had demonstrated before. It made sense -- after all, Zachary supposedly wanted to meet with them and the purple-haired woman was getting in the way of that plan. Despite this however, Azami hadn't quite been expecting the person she was fighting mere moments ago to so suddenly become her ally. The help was certainly welcome.

Bhima would appear once more and let out a savage roar. Plunging his blade into the ground next to his master, a yellow glow would engulf her for a brief moment before both it and her Persona disappeared in an instant.

Azami:

Personas:

Action:

OOC Notes:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:28 am

"Hm..." Looks like Analee had decided to help them against their newfound enemy, and shielded Joshua from harm... Why she had suddenly done that was beyond him, but it was a nice change of pace. "Oh, believe me, I know how that feels... But sometimes, it might just be better to accept your place, instead of fighting it. If that doesn't go thorugh your thick, human skull, I'll beat it into you personally." He'd glare at YumiAmi☆♡, before Neptune Soared up to her, and cut her right over the chest using his claws. He wasn't really aiming to reconcile with the woman, as she had attacked them on her own free will, but still, he had been in a similiar situation himself not too long ago. A couple of years prior to the events here, he had been forced into doing something he never wanted to, nor cared for, but he had to anyway... His life on Azores had surely been an interesting one, and it did indeed end with him accepting the role he had been given, once he saw through what Richard Dorsey really was, and how similiar their goals were when it came down to it. Hence why he had chosen to accept his role as a Pawn of Richard Dorsey, and by extension, Nyarlathotep. Really, he just wanted to get out of this mess with both Joshua, and himself out of this mess in one piece. And to do that, it was either through calming YumiAmi☆♡ down, or beating her down forcefully... And right now, the latter was the more likely option.

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 Tumblr_ntht6pQRwG1qkjqefo2_500

Phalanx:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next