Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Nezha [ASSW - Endymion] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Nezha [ASSW - Endymion] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Nezha [ASSW - Endymion] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Nezha [ASSW - Endymion] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Nezha [ASSW - Endymion] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Nezha [ASSW - Endymion] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Nezha [ASSW - Endymion] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Nezha [ASSW - Endymion] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Nezha [ASSW - Endymion] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Nezha [ASSW - Endymion]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nezha

Nezha

Nezha [ASSW - Endymion] Empty
PostSubject: Nezha [ASSW - Endymion]   Nezha [ASSW - Endymion] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 7:33 pm

Nezha the Cleansing Fire
”Dream not of what you are… But what you want to be.”

The Biography

Birth Name: PROJECT: --?--XX--.... data missing
Aliases: Nezha
Birth Day: ?X/??... Information lost - data not necessary to continue functioning
Arcana: Devil
Place of Residence: Little Tokyo
Academy Semester: N/A
Class: N/A

Sorority:  N/A

Part/Full Time Job: Helps out around the Lexaco Ranch from time to time.

Appearance:
An ASSW, that mostly resembles a young male human, except for his head region. He was constructed to be a fast-moving suppression weapon, thus his slim stature. Both his final name and design were based on Nezha from chinese mythology. It’s because of this fact that he has a lot of rings around his body - elbows, knees or sides of his ankles and calves.

Nezha is roughly 1.7 meters tall and weighs about 70 kilograms due to his armour plating. The base colour of his chassis is deep, onyx black, with white cloth-like material covering his torso and continuing to create a small loin cloth patch. Parts of his back are also white. Joining the black and white palette is forest green, that is mostly on his accessories, of which Nezha has plenty. His helmet has no facial features on it - mouth, nose, eyes, you name it, it’s not there. However, he has two round-shaped objects on his helmet, which are lit up with a similar green to the forest one. Attached to these objects are cloth-like ribbons with metal square ends, which resemble long ponytails.

On top of his neck, just below where a person’s chin would be are rope-like attachments, which go down to his chest, but are seemingly unmovable. As far as Nezha knows, they are just pure decorations. However, besides all the rings and faint green lights along his body, the biggest decoration is an enormous chakram, approximately 1 meter in diameter. This chakram is too fragile to be a weapon, however, it can be taken off Nezha’s back, so he can sit in a more comfortable position.

Pictures!:

Alternate Appearance: N/A

Personality:
The original Nezha was supposed to be the perfect ASSW created, with the best traits humans could ever have. He was meant to be kind and offer help, whenever it was needed. Protect and take care of those who could not do it themselves, mainly those who were with the government. Instead, because of a mistake during his final calibration, the data of certain traits became corrupted, thus making him different. Much different than he was supposed to be.

He became impulsive, not always planning his steps ahead. As the mistake is his creators’ fault, Nezha holds quite the grudge against them, but is still thankful for giving him a chance to do what he was built for. He occasionaly has anger outbreaks, whether it is a different opinion on given situation or the grudge vocally surfacing. An apology, almost always, follows afterwards, though. Despite all this, Nezha has his light side aswell. His love for flora, arts and most importantly - protecting------tHooooSE-----wHOOOoO desssssErrrrVE IT??!?

The Potential

Strengths:

Strength Name: Speedy runner
Description: Since Nezha was constructed to be a support, his offensive capabilities were suppressed in favour of enhancing his running speed, so it would be easier for him to either swiftly help out somebody or flee the scene.

Strength Name: Green thumb
Description: One of the “good things” implemented into Nezha’s personality/behaviour that did not get corrupted was fondness and knowledge of flora. He is fond of any plant and it would not be unusual to see him around a park or a garden. His tiny apartment in Little Tokyo houses a number of flowerpots with various plants around it.

Strength Name: Appreciator of fine arts
Description: Besides his love for flora, Nezha is also very fond of fine arts - singing, dancing, music, paintings, you name it. As such, there’s a certain probability one would find him at a gallery or a concert. He is only a spectator, however, as he feels like he’d never be good at any of these skills. He wouldn’t mind trying to learn how to draw a little, though.

Strength Name: The ultimate pokerface
Description: Having a helmet with no facial features not only weirds people out, it also makes it near impossible to read what Nezha’s thinking based on his mimics. As a result, one should focus more on his body language or voice.

Strength Name: Honesty is the best policy
Description: One of the first things that was included into his AI, was this trait. Nezha’s creators believed that a machine should not deceive with lies, but should instead be honest with themselves and others, unlike humans. Luckily for them, this trait stayed intact after the data corruption.

-----

Floating Strength Name: N/A
Description:

Weaknesses:

Weakness Name: Irreversible data corruption
Description: During the process of moving the AI into his system and its final calibration, Nezha’s creators seemingly messed up this process, which severely corrupted a number of data packs that accompanied the AI and AI itself. As a result, Nezha’s final personality has certain new tweaks to it. He became impulsive instead of a thinking ahead suppression weapon and tends to have anger outbreaks every now and then, for which he tends to apologise or correct himself afterwards, as they were not meant to be. His creators were and still are worried that his AI may be more corrupted than it seems and thus has to live under certain rules (see: Never hurt an innocent weakness).

Weakness Name: Lower level of armour plating
Description: As Nezha was constructed with idea of being a support ASSW, not a combat one, his overall design and dispositions were manufactured accordingly. As such, he is more durable than a human, yes, but he’s not made to take as much punishment as other, more combat-oriented ASSW’s.

Weakness Name: Everything is for the first time
Description: Even though Nezha has plenty of data packs with various situations and feelings and other things that are human-like, it is still very much different for him to see and experience it for himself, than just an example in his database.

Weakness Name: One clumsy chakram
Description: Nezha is quite angry and upset about the fact that his AI got all messed up, but he’s also quite annoyed with his overall design, more specifically the chakram on his back. Even though it is detachable, his AI was programmed to never leave it behind, unless its recovery is life-threatening. There is nothing worse than bumping into somebody or something with a huge chakram on your back, however that he’s slowly been getting better at not doing that.

Weakness Name: Never hurt an innocent
Description: Since Nezha’s creators messed up, his AI and data were severely corrupted in certain sectors. Because of this fact, he was not even meant to be let out of the lab; they wanted to erase the AI and create a new, fresh one, however, Nezha had already awakened and did not wish to see his end because of his creators’ mistake. Thus, despite the fact he was not meant for direct combat, he is never to hurt an innocent. If he ever does, he is to be scrapped immediately. As such, Nezha may be quite unwilling to participate in a battle when he’s uncertain of the other’s guilt.

-----

Floating Weakness Name: N/A
Description:

Soul Bound Weapon:

Weapon Name: Suda
Weapon Description: A katana-like weapon, with blade length of approx. 70cm. The sheath is designed to look like flowing water, also being light blue-aquamarine in colour. Suda is meant to give Nezha a slight edge on range, if he is to actively participate in combat.
Weapon Image: Suda!
Weapon Attack Type: Slash
Weapon Element: N/A

Side-Arm Weapon:

Side-Arm Name: Ordis
Side-Arm Description: A more traditional black and green-coloured pistol that takes after common firearms. It has great accuracy at the expense of high recoil and a fairly low magazine size.
Side-Arm Image: Ordis!
Side-Arm Attack Type: Gun
Side-Arm Style: Revolver

The Background

History:

80% OF DATA RECEIVED.
ERROR - DATA CORRUPTION IMMINENT.
EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN DISABLED.
DATA RESTORATION---IMPOSSIBLE.
AWAKENING PROTOCOL ACTIVE.
SYSTEM STARTUP COMPLETE.
OPTICAL RECEPTORS---ACTIVE.

Light. Immense light. But there was something else. A thick darkness, creeping up through my body, my systems like a spider. However, human voices brought me out of it.

“Wha-What happened? The calibration went wrong! You shouldn’t have woken him up!”

“We couldn’t prevent him waking up! But the calibration…”

My vision finally focused and I saw three figures in white coats arguing and then quickly turning to face me. I could see… Something that they called fear, on their faces? I wanted to raise my arms to show that I mean no harm, but I couldn’t. I look down to discover why - the answer was really simple. My arms were restrained, along with the rest of my limbs. I wanted to ask why-

“He’s not going to kill us, is he? The data didn’t get that corrupted, did it?”

Of course I won’t. That’s what I wanted to say.

“wHHHy ReSTRAIN mEEE? WHyyyy do THISss to MEE?”

Why did I say that? That wasn’t me. I’m sure that wasn’t me. Was it…?

They were afraid of what I might do, caused by something they did to me. It wasn’t my fault. I didn’t want them to shut me down and erase me. All the knowledge they implemented into me… I wanted to experience it all. However, the more they pushed me to the mental corner, the more of my corrupted side surfaced. But it wasn’t my fault. I tried telling them. They knew, but still continued to refuse to reason with me.

I wanted to help people, like I was meant to do. I wanted to actually experience living. They constructed me, created me. I wanted a chance. I managed to get one. One and only chance. A chance with a rule. Hurt somebody who is innocent and you will be taken apart. I was going to make sure I upheld this rule.

But it wasn’t my fault.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Nezha [ASSW - Endymion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nezha [ASSW - Endymion]   Nezha [ASSW - Endymion] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:47 am

Nicely done. I like Nezha already.

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Nezha [ASSW - Endymion]
Page 1 of 1